• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Metron2267

Quote from: Donald Noory on November 08, 2018, 11:18:40 PM
Wish I could say I missed the "smart" Republicans.

But with your leftard fixation on fascist stupidity it'd be a reach...

Metron2267

Quote from: Donald Noory on November 08, 2018, 11:32:14 PM
No, you're confused again. You're thinking of my hero Obummer. That's rich coming from the biggest liar to ever occupy the White House.

Metron2267

Yes please, I'll have the carne asada!

Donald Noory

After the Mueller report is released...

Jackstar

Quote from: Donald Noory on November 09, 2018, 07:10:24 PM
the Mueller report
img width=350 height=210]https://i.redd.it/7gdi53vj1lxy.jpg[/img]

Are you actually serious with this? wb btw.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Donald Noory on November 09, 2018, 07:07:02 PM

That was Obama's strategy. Fortunately, Americans weren't dumb enough to elect Clinton.

Donald Noory

Quote from: Jackstar on November 09, 2018, 07:14:35 PM

Are you actually serious with this? wb btw.

If tRump can get elected, anything can happen. If Mueller uncovers Russian money laundering he might step down by 2020.

Donald Noory

Here's a message from everyone's favorite Marxist, Hegelian, Lacanian philosopher.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Donald Noory on November 09, 2018, 07:31:43 PM
If tRump can get elected, anything can happen. If Mueller uncovers Russian money laundering he'll most likely step down and go away by 2020.

If pigs could fly, there would be no bacon. Leftists morons are starting to sound like Browns and Cubs fans in the '90s.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Donald Noory on November 09, 2018, 07:35:05 PM
Here's a message from everyone's favorite Marxist, Hegelian, Lacanian philosopher.

There's no dialectic in this thread. Maybe that's something on which everyone can agree (hee).

Donald Noory

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on November 09, 2018, 07:35:21 PM
If pigs could fly, there would be no bacon. Leftists morons are starting to sound like Browns and Cubs fans in the '90s.

Who do you think financed tRump's companies after he declared bankruptcy in the 90s, after no one in New York would loan him money? And isn't there already evidence of Russians overpaying for the purchase of tRump properties? Why would they possibly do that? A more pertinent question: Do you have a brain?

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Donald Noory on November 09, 2018, 07:40:28 PM
Who do you think financed tRump's companies after he declared bankruptcy in the 90s, after no one in New York would loan him money? And isn't there already evidence of Russians overpaying for the purchase of tRump properties? Why would they possibly do that? A more pertinent question: Do you have a brain?

I do have a brain, but it doesn't take a brain surgeon to know that leftist morons are full of crap. Keep it up, Sisyphus.

Jackstar

Quote from: Donald Noory on November 09, 2018, 07:31:43 PM
Mueller uncovers Russian money laundering

doesn't matter: Uranium One, Pedostagate, flagrant voter fraud--nothing you've brought up even rates, yo.

wb btw.

Juan

How is it a campaign finance violation to pay off a couple of whores?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WeinerInHand on November 10, 2018, 09:48:50 AM
Liberal Ideology 101

That’s it exactly! The sooner people realize these cult members are the enemy the better. Being moderate or working with them is just code bending over.  ;)

WeinerInHand

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 10, 2018, 09:52:05 AM
That’s it exactly! The sooner people realize these cult members are the enemy the better. Being moderate or working with them is just code bending over.  ;)

I can't believe they won as many house seats as they did ...of course ...cheating helps.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WeinerInHand on November 10, 2018, 09:59:05 AM
I can't believe they won as many house seats as they did ...of course ...cheating helps.

It’s rampant. That’s all they know how to do. They certainly can’t govern but they’re experts and lying and cheating. These are the By any means necessary people. I think it’s wearing thin for most now though.

WeinerInHand

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 10, 2018, 10:16:44 AM
It’s rampant. That’s all they know how to do. They certainly can’t govern but they’re experts and lying and cheating. These are the By any means necessary people. I think it’s wearing thin for most now though.

Putting a few of their asses in prison would be a good start.