• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Element 115

Quote from: RoseGirl on March 25, 2017, 09:45:41 PM
ah, I see. Thanks Element. I must admit I didn't listen to the whole video, though. I just can't stand rap. Dunno why. Just can't deal with it.

No problem. I didn't listen either, I got the video link from Urban Dictionary. Not a big fan of the genre

Element 115

Quote from: RoseGirl on March 25, 2017, 09:47:31 PM
Yes, but I never completed the 'astro-travel to the dictionary to look up slang words' course. So sad.

That course must have been an elective.

RoseGirl

Quote from: Element 115 on March 25, 2017, 09:51:59 PM
That course must have been an elective.

Actually I signed up to remote view it but I kept falling asleep.

WOTR

Quote from: Art Bell on March 25, 2017, 05:38:34 PM
I have also now reported this to the FBI Cyber Division.

Art

For the record if this is the guy and he is caught and convicted and it turns out I owe anybody a reward I will pay it as I said I would.
Good of you to keep your end of the bargain... I wonder if you will get any apologies?  :)

WhiteCrow

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on March 25, 2017, 07:49:26 PM
Because he's still doing it?

''Heathers great, in my professional opinion''.  Or how about ''the complaint states. 'At present, Mr. BELL is strongly considering resumption of his radio broadcasting and journalism careers'..."

Predictable the deplorable did it ever occur to you Art truly believes what he is saying?  Did you ever even listen to Art?

Element 115

Quote from: RoseGirl on March 25, 2017, 09:54:05 PM
Actually I signed up to remote view it but I kept falling asleep.

lol, pretty low on the Aesthetic Impact scale most likely.

I just hope Mrs. Bell doesn't get all upset with this stalker business being dredged up again. 

Quote from: White Crow 🌔🌓🌒🌚 on March 25, 2017, 09:57:42 PM
Predictable the deplorable did it ever occur to you Art truly believes what he is saying?  Did you ever even listen to Art?

Do you see ANY sign of him ''resuming his radio broadcasting and journalism careers''?  Did you see ANY sign of it before Michael Savage made his comments? 

No, I don't think he believes what he's been saying.  That's kinda the whole thing about all this, don't you think.

I think he has contempt for the intelligence of his listeners, and enjoys trolling them.  What do you think he was doing when he was teasing DM and MITD for months running up to when they finally started, throwing out little tidbits for people to scramble around? 

What do you think is with the I may do a few shows, I've hung 'em up, I haven't quit, I'm too sick, I'm not, I'm retired, keep your subscriptions updated, I don't think I have been teasing anybody about coming back on the air, I'm thinking of resuming my broadcasting career shit?  Since they are contradictory, how would someone go about believing all of it?

Quote from: White Crow 🌔🌓🌒🌚 on March 25, 2017, 09:57:42 PM

If you read my response to your post you would know whether I ever listened to him.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on March 25, 2017, 08:40:39 PM
No. 

When he was doing shows every night, it was a variety of topics and I could usually find one or two a week of interest, and would listen to the beginning of the show most nights.  When he went to doing one night a week on Coast, the shows all seemed to be either life after death, new age stuff, consciousness, which are of no interest to me.  I think I finally quit listening for good part way through a show with some idiot named Starfire Tor.  I quit listening to Art Bell, then Ian, and finally Noory, which seems backwards.  I never could listen to George Nap for more than a segment or two.

When Art came back to DM, I was happy about it because I liked the guy and didn't like the Snorge, but ended up only listening to about three or four shows.  I never did listen to MITD.  He is right to quit, IMO, he should have done it with a little more class and dignity.  I don't believe his story.  At all.  I don't think anyone does.

So let me  get this right.  You barely listened to the guy you spend hours criticizing and trashing his character. 

Again.  you might want to get a real job/life ..  Just sayin....

Quote from: White Crow 🌔🌓🌒🌚 on March 25, 2017, 10:20:06 PM
So let me  get this right.  You barely listened to the guy you spend hours criticizing and trashing his character. 

Again.  you might want to get a real job/life ..  Just sayin....

I listened plenty.  Enough to be just very surprised and disappointed at all this. 

How much time do you spend trolling, Gabby?

ZaZa

Quote from: rekcuf on March 25, 2017, 05:44:48 PM
FYI: You can be charged for making a false report.

and opening big can of worms

Quote from: JesusJuice💯👌👏 on March 25, 2017, 04:27:50 PM

I want my twenty grand for finding the stalker.

with 20 grand you can buy Bellgab and run it the way you like it

WhiteCrow

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on March 25, 2017, 10:30:24 PM
I listened plenty.  Enough to be just very surprised and disappointed at all this. 

How much time do you spend trolling, Gabby?

For Art..  ;)
(smiley face.. easy as taking candy from a baby)

littlechris

Quote from: RoseGirl on March 25, 2017, 09:54:05 PM
...but I kept falling asleep.

Reduce your carbohydrate intake.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: aldousburbank on March 25, 2017, 09:23:26 PM
It's the opposite of backin.

Frontin.. Backin... Didn't we just cover these basics in Bella-Haven?

https://youtu.be/ecStrF15o-4

Jackstar

Quote from: White Crow 🌔🌓🌒🌚 on March 25, 2017, 11:08:55 PM
Didn't we just cover these basics in Bella-Haven?

That's no reason we can't go over it again. How can it otherwise become cliché?

Jackstar

Quote from: RoseGirl on March 25, 2017, 09:00:00 PM
I don't know what 'frontin' means?

... you're not sure?

massive rolleyes

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: White Crow 🌔🌓🌒🌚 on March 25, 2017, 11:08:55 PM
Frontin.. Backin... Didn't we just cover these basics in Bella-Haven?
If not, this should cover it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFvAmY3kkO0

RoseGirl

Course, some people like the old 'side-in to side-in' too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKpVQm41f8Y

Is it just me or is this video just a tad...well......suggestive? Perhaps even titillating?

ItsOver

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on March 25, 2017, 10:14:27 PM
Do you see ANY sign of him ''resuming his radio broadcasting and journalism careers''?  Did you see ANY sign of it before Michael Savage made his comments? 

No, I don't think he believes what he's been saying.  That's kinda the whole thing about all this, don't you think.

I think he has contempt for the intelligence of his listeners, and enjoys trolling them.  What do you think he was doing when he was teasing DM and MITD for months running up to when they finally started, throwing out little tidbits for people to scramble around? 

What do you think is with the I may do a few shows, I've hung 'em up, I haven't quit, I'm too sick, I'm not, I'm retired, keep your subscriptions updated, I don't think I have been teasing anybody about coming back on the air, I'm thinking of resuming my broadcasting career shit?  Since they are contradictory, how would someone go about believing all of it?
I may not like the message but it's hard not to believe what you're saying, PB.

COguy

Quote from: Art Bell on March 25, 2017, 05:38:34 PM
I have also now reported this to the FBI Cyber Division.

Art

For the record if this is the guy and he is caught and convicted and it turns out I owe anybody a reward I will pay it as I said I would.

Liar. You did no such thing.

Go on and threaten to sue me. Or call the police.

Better yet go take care of your wife and various kids.

COguy

Quote from: nooryisawesomeâ,,¢ on March 25, 2017, 08:36:37 PM
I'm guessing Art knows who the stalker is.

Of course he does since he made up the entire story.

ZaZa

Quote from: COguy on March 26, 2017, 09:23:19 AM
Liar. You did no such thing.

Go on and threaten to sue me. Or call the police.

Better yet go take care of your wife and various kids.

Hi. Do you by any chance have link to that interview that Penny Parker did with Art around 2000, she was Denver CO local columnist.
Would love to read that from what I understand very controversial interview.
Apparently Art was claiming that she misquoted him and he was denying the things he said during that interview but she produced tape proving that Art was lying.

Jackstar

Quote from: ZaZa on March 26, 2017, 10:02:24 AM
Would love to read that from what I understand very controversial interview.

3OctaveFart

Quote from: dan7800 on March 25, 2017, 02:20:15 AM
One thing I don't get is why people who have so much anger for him (justified or not) continue to visit a forum called "bellgab"
This site used to be called Coastgab.

It was rebranded when Bell began tickling his fans in their nether parts, as only he can.

Then one of his fans proved that flattery can net you a radio gig, so the fawning continued for a good while longer until it was obvious AB wasn't reading every day.

Morgus

Quote from: Meatie Pie on March 26, 2017, 01:42:46 PM
This site used to be called Coastgab.
and before that it was "GeorgeNoorySucks.com" ;)

ItsOver

Quote from: Morgus on March 26, 2017, 02:40:11 PM
and before that it was "GeorgeNoorySucks.com" ;)
Soon to be renamed "PudLovesTrump.com" :)