• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Quote from: PaulAtreides on March 22, 2017, 04:30:41 PM
Sorry, Art.  I don't believe you've been abused herein.  I, for one, am just frustrated with your behavior going back to the Sirius days.  I do not believe you have been totally honest and forthright with your audience and should you decide to leave broadcasting and this forum forever, it's probably good for all of us.  (Btw, I'll make you a good deal on a Sirius table radio and a CCrane internet radio).  You were good, indeed great, and it's a shame we're left with the likes of  Noory and Wade. (Heather might have had a chance until you pushed to be such a Trumpkin).  I wish you the best, especially with new baby on the way.  However, I believe it's best for all if we never hear from you or of you again.  Your fired.

Speak for yourself.  You should take up your own advice and go away.

Ciardelo

Quote from: 21st Century Man on March 22, 2017, 07:30:31 PM
Speak for yourself.  You should take up your own advice and go away.

gtfo, you and your "girlfriend" oy-vey. I'm wondering how come your "wife" never posts here....hmmm...you have an explanation?

oy-way

Quote from: PaulAtreides on March 22, 2017, 04:30:41 PM
Sorry, Art.  I don't believe you've been abused herein.  I, for one, am just frustrated with your behavior going back to the Sirius days.  I do not believe you have been totally honest and forthright with your audience and should you decide to leave broadcasting and this forum forever, it's probably good for all of us.  (Btw, I'll make you a good deal on a Sirius table radio and a CCrane internet radio).  You were good, indeed great, and it's a shame we're left with the likes of  Noory and Wade. (Heather might have had a chance until you pushed to be such a Trumpkin).  I wish you the best, especially with new baby on the way.  However, I believe it's best for all if we never hear from you or of you again.  Your fired.

At least ask Art to sign them for you. One day they might be worth fortune. (((oy-vey)))

mikuthing01

Quote from: Ciardelo on March 22, 2017, 08:22:41 PM
gtfo, you and your "girlfriend" oy-vey. I'm wondering how come your "wife" never posts here....hmmm...you have an explanation?

da fuk?

Ciardelo

Quote from: oy-vey on March 22, 2017, 08:28:45 PM
At least ask Art to sign them for you. One day they might be worth fortune. (((oy-vey)))
shut the fuck up, bitch.

Ciardelo

Quote from: かけてあげるア物零一🇯🇵🗾🗼🎋🌸🐙🐲🐼 on March 22, 2017, 08:29:23 PM
da fuk?
"oy-vey" is a bigger faggot bitch than you, and that's saying something sweetheart. Please join me in publicly shaming this she-man-child won't you?

oy-way

Quote from: Ciardelo on March 22, 2017, 08:31:59 PM
"oy-vey" is a bigger faggot bitch than you, and that's saying something sweetheart. Please join me in publicly shaming this she-man-child won't you?

Gey Avek!  Gey Avek!    Gey Avek!
A               A
v               v
e               e
k!              k!

oy-way

Quote from: Σ> on March 22, 2017, 07:59:41 AM
The positivity drought was not BellGab's doing, and your Facebook page would probably reflect similar sentiments if it weren't so heavily "curated."

oy vey

oy-way

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on March 22, 2017, 01:12:41 PM
I don't think that's going to happen. 

It would be one thing if h was actually posting in a variety of threads, but he just comes to this one - for the adulation.

The contempt he's shown for his audience, the insults to people's intelligence, the ''I may come back and do shows / I may not / I want to / I can't / I'm not leading anyone on'' bullshit.  It's all just been done a couple times too many.

Besides, what has he ever posted that's even been worth reading?

Start a thread titled "Art Bell the frequent suer" and he will be posting in it 24/7 

oy-way

Quote from: BobGrau on March 22, 2017, 01:37:08 PM
Art, your best bet for a more positive BellGab experience is to visit other threads.

He is. Just read all the positive posts under various user names in Midnight In The Desert With Heather Wade thread.

Ciardelo

Quote from: oy-vey on March 22, 2017, 09:13:48 PM
He is. Just read all the positive posts under various user names in Midnight In The Desert With Heather Wade thread.

sHUT THE FUCK UP rg.

Art is the one who decided to take a wrecking ball to his legacy.  In my opinion he badly miscalculated with a phony ''shooter/stalker'' story, to go out as some sort of martyred hero instead of taking heat for one last pathetic quit. 

It's not the job of ''BellGab'' to fix things for him.

Dyna-X

Quote from: oy-vey on March 22, 2017, 08:34:27 PM
Gey Avek!  Gey Avek!    Gey Avek!
A               A
v               v
e               e
k!              k!

Don't be such a nebbish and a noodge to boot. Can't you see Bellgab has enough mishegoss already?

oy-way

Quote from: Art Bell on March 21, 2017, 09:46:16 PM
Hi there happy people. It really amazes me how so many people can be so unhappy so much of the time. I am just living my life day by day and try and spend it as happy as I can be. Hanging out here for whatever abuse I can absorb is not part of happy (for the most part). If people were nicer I am sure I would visit more frequently, I loved the old Bell Gab. If it is simply a place to harp on everything I do or say then why not just remove it from the site? Trust me it will not hurt my feelings a bit. On the other hand, why not try being more positive and I bet the Membership would rise and people like me would visit much more. I could live with either one but this stuff is just getting boring (the biggest sin in radio)

Art

show tits or GTFO

oy-way

Hi there happy people. It really amazes me how so many people can be so unhappy so much of the time. I am just living my life day by day and try and spend it as happy as I can be. Hanging out here for whatever abuse I can absorb is not part of happy (for the most part). If people were nicer I am sure I would visit more frequently, I loved the old Bell Gab. If it is simply a place to harp on everything I do or say then why not just remove it from the site? Trust me it will not hurt my feelings a bit. On the other hand, why not try being more positive and I bet the Membership would rise and people like me would visit much more. I could live with either one but this stuff is just getting boring (the biggest sin in radio)

Art

It don't think Bellgab is looking for more quitters and deceivers

oy-way

Art

1.nobody is forcing you to read it
2.go and sue somebody,entertain yourself

JesusJuice

Quote from: oy-vey on March 22, 2017, 11:22:18 PM
1.nobody is forcing you to read it
2.go and sue somebody,entertain yourself

ᴾˢˢˢᵗ⋅⋅⋅⋅ ᴵ ᶠᵘᶜᵏᵉᵈ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵗʰᵉʳ⋅

oy-way

Quote from: JesusJuice💯👌👏 on March 22, 2017, 11:26:24 PM

ᴾˢˢˢᵗ⋅⋅⋅⋅ ᴵ ᶠᵘᶜᵏᵉᵈ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵗʰᵉʳ⋅

wrong address baby

PChirp

Quote from: Σ> on March 23, 2017, 04:35:28 AM
You're.

Kudos, MV!   ;)  Hate to be a grammar Nazi (or that of a prick), but YOU'RE correct.

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Σ> on March 23, 2017, 04:35:28 AM
You're.

Yes, yuse correct.

Sorry, Art.  I don't believe you've been abused herein.  I, for one, am just frustrated with your behavior going back to the Sirius days.  I do not believe you have been totally honest and forthright with your audience and should you decide to leave broadcasting and this forum forever, it's probably good for all of us.  (Btw, I'll make you a good deal on a Sirius table radio and a CCrane internet radio).  You were good, indeed great, and it's a shame we're left with the likes of  Noory and Wade. (Heather might have had a chance until you pushed to be such a Trumpkin).  I wish you the best, especially with new baby on the way.  However, I believe it's best for all if we never hear from you or of you again.  You're fired.

TigerLily

Quote from: PaulAtreides on March 23, 2017, 06:15:39 AM
Yes, yuse correct.

.  However, I believe it's best for all if we never hear from you or of you again.  You're fired.

Speak for yourself, Spice Junkie. Hold your worthless grudge if you want. This is the Art Bell thread on Bellgab. He started some great conversations here and I for one of many would enjoy conversing with him and other Gabsters on current ongoing goings on (errr ... except politics. Art can meet us in the Politics threads if he cares to wallow :P)

Quote from: TigerLily on March 23, 2017, 10:47:15 AM
Speak for yourself, Spice Junkie. Hold your worthless grudge if you want. This is the Art Bell thread on Bellgab. He started some great conversations here and I for one of many would enjoy conversing with him and other Gabsters on current ongoing goings on (errr ... except politics. Art can meet us in the Politics threads if he cares to wallow :P)

That's just it, isn't it.  We all speak for ourselves. 

And Art and his fragile overblown ego can't tolerate anything other than 100% adulation.  So, you know, do the math.

oy-way

O fuck yes he did. Let's list few of them.
1.Super solid reason to fuck people up and to quit Sirius DARK MATTER show.
2.Ridiculing anyone (including scientist) who questioned Government's official 9/11 explanation.
   Remember, LUCUS CALLS ART BELL OUT ON THE 9/11 CONSPIRACY calling him on his hypocrisy about believing (supposedly) in all of the other
   conspiracy theories he believes in, and espouses, but not 9/11 Truth.   
   and his famous, ART BELL: AN OPEN LETTER TO MY LISTENERS.     
   (wonder what Art thinks about theory that President Roosevelt deliberately allowed the Pearl Harbor attack, there is a big controversy on this topic as well)

3.Asking Bellgabbers to promote his MITD show so he can fuck them in the ass couple of months later and put terrible amateur in his chair.
4.The incredible unbelievable undocumented stalker story.
5.Threatening to sue Bellgab and MV because Bellgabbers are exercising Free Speech by questioning his/Art's credibility.
6.Forcing bullshit that Heather is doing great job and is getting better every day.
7.Story how Michael Savage with his cryptic unspecific no name given comment destroyed vaporized Art's latest dream of coming back to do the radio again.

oy-way

With Art's record of spewing so much bullshit over the years he has enough manure to wallow in.For sure.

ItsOver

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on March 23, 2017, 12:56:48 PM
That's just it, isn't it.  We all speak for ourselves. 

And Art and his fragile overblown ego can't tolerate anything other than 100% adulation.  So, you know, do the math.
Even then, with any adulation on this thread, he'd usually ignore it and go after any kind of critique.  So, what IS the latest on The Stalker?  Just faded away after you hung it up, huh, Art?  It's good he's down with HW, though.  No problems there.

ItsOver

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on March 22, 2017, 09:33:56 PM
Art is the one who decided to take a wrecking ball to his legacy.  In my opinion he badly miscalculated with a phony ''shooter/stalker'' story, to go out as some sort of martyred hero instead of taking heat for one last pathetic quit. 

It's not the job of ''BellGab'' to fix things for him.
I don't think he counted on Ms. Wade to call the cops, after the one "incident."  Interesting how he told Pahrump's finest that the gunfire could have just been "firecrackers" and seemed to back-down on the whole thing when law enforcement was involved.  Wouldn't want to start walking on the fringes of false reports, would we?  It's one thing to complain about streaming problems versus accusations of criminal activities.

Oh, well, whatever.  It's just sad the whole legacy went out with "The Stalker" and bad streaming, instead of a graceful fade out, via MITD or Dark Matter.  I haven't been able to listen to the old C2C shows with much of any interest since.  You don't have to worry about Premiere continuing to air old shows on Somewhere in Time on Saturdays, as far as I'm concerned.  I no longer listen.

... This is the Art Bell thread on Bellgab. He started some great conversations here...

As you see, he has indeed started many conversations.  Somehow I don't think these are what you meant though.

Can you provide examples, because I'm blanking on those.