• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Who has a worse dye job - NOORY or PUNNETT?

Started by Gay, April 08, 2013, 11:42:44 PM

Who has the worse dye job?

George Noory
7 (87.5%)
Ian Punnett
1 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Gay

George:

Ian:

By the way, Art needs to grow the 'stache back.

Tinfoil Hat

Wow Ian looks nothing like what I imagined. I always pictured him as a small, thin guy with big glasses for some reason. This is what I get for being to dis-interested to ever Google him.

Tara

Ian admits to a hair transplant.  His hair may be dyed, but it's his own, only rearranged on his head. 

jinwicked

Quote from: Tinfoil Hat on April 09, 2013, 02:27:11 AM
Wow Ian looks nothing like what I imagined. I always pictured him as a small, thin guy with big glasses for some reason.

I think you may have confused Ian Punnett with Ira Glass. I can understand.

ziznak

Quote from: Tinfoil Hat on April 09, 2013, 02:27:11 AM
Wow Ian looks nothing like what I imagined. I always pictured him as a small, thin guy with big glasses for some reason. This is what I get for being to dis-interested to ever Google him.
HAHA I thought the same when I first heard him.

Punnett looks more like an average, regular guy that might be fun to drink and hang out with, but Snoory just has that douchebag look to his face. To answer the question though, Punnett's, if it is a dye job looks way more natural. Snoory's just looks like you expect the shit to start running down his forehead at any minute. He kinda has that Donald Trump look goin on where it's like "I'm rich as f*ck and I don't give a shit about what my hair looks like!"

"We don't have much depth." -Art Bell

McPhallus

If Noory wears a rug, then it isn't dyed (except the sides).  It's probably just a bad toupee and therefore looks ratty.  Noory strikes me as a cheapskate and so probably bought a cheap toupee rather than a decent one, which can cost thousands a year.

Quote from: stlcoastfan1985 on April 10, 2013, 04:39:14 PM
Punnett looks more like an average, regular guy that might be fun to drink and hang out with, but Snoory just has that douchebag look to his face. To answer the question though, Punnett's, if it is a dye job looks way more natural. Snoory's just looks like you expect the shit to start running down his forehead at any minute. He kinda has that Donald Trump look goin on where it's like "I'm rich as f*ck and I don't give a shit about what my hair looks like!"

"We don't have much depth." -Art Bell

Quote from: McPhallus on April 10, 2013, 05:01:57 PM

Noory strikes me as a cheapskate and so probably bought a cheap toupee rather than a decent one, which can cost thousands a year.

Yeah, that's true too. After all, how many people with his money eat Pizza Rolls and burgers all the time as their regular diet?

ShayP

Noory has the worst dye job....and, Punnett looks like Sponge Bob Squarepants

tweet75

george is just blessed no grey or hair loss around age 60

McPhallus

Quote from: tweet75 on April 14, 2013, 03:35:08 PM
george is just blessed no grey or hair loss around age 60

He and Shatner, McCartney, Jagger, et. al., are lucky to have such finely-made hair hats.

ItsOver

Jorch would look better if he just wore pizza rolls on his head instead of that Kiwi rag.