• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Roy Hinkley

George just said he's pretty darn intuitive AGAIN.  He is a criminal profiler too tonight, and has said a lone, domestic person - we'll see.

Quote from: Roy Hinkley on April 16, 2013, 02:28:28 AM
George just said he's pretty darn intuitive AGAIN.  He is a criminal profiler too tonight, and has said a lone, domestic person - we'll see.

That's kind of what I thought too, to be honest (for the record I think it was at least 2 domestic people working alone), but really what George or I think is irrelevant.

Immy

Quote from: WOTR on April 16, 2013, 02:08:21 AMAgainst who?  Do you not need to know who to be upset with first?  Even if you find out it was an external group (or an internal group) do you not need to separate this person from the entire group?  If it was the FLQ do you blame all Quebecers and rail against them? (FLQ being a French-Canadian terror group of decades ago.)  My apologies- but I just have never been able to feel the passion and outrage that I am supposed to.  I feel badly for the families of those who were killed and injured, but I tend to be a little more detached and analytic in my approach.

But you can show general outrage, something along the lines of: "To whomever set off these bombs: we'll find you! No matter how long it takes, we will find you and exact justice. You think you've weakened our country. Wrong. You've only strengthened our resolve. Count your days, because we won't stop till you've been stopped."

I heard none of that from Jorch. Nothing even that tone. Pathetic.

Immy

OMG - "bona-fiable"! Followed by "losing weight like a banshee" :o Classic!

popple

HORNY WOMAN CALLER: YOU'RE LOOKING GOOD!! You lost weight?

JORCH: I've been working out like a banshee. I'm down to 179 pounds

HORNY WOMAN CALLER:you've always been good looking but now you're getting BUFF!

JORCH: maybe I'll get 6 pack abs. Is that what they call it? I'll get that

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Someone can type up a more accurate script.

Roy Hinkley

Wow, he's a flirting with this gal.  He asked her if she's got a lot of money!  Way to be condescending with the Budweiser comment too.

popple

Wow, he is letting this woman talk for a very long time. Do you think he is really going to hook up with her?

Roy Hinkley

Quote from: popple on April 16, 2013, 02:50:31 AM
Wow, he is letting this woman talk for a very long time. Do you think he is really going to hook up with her?

eeeeeeewwwwww!

Quote from: popple on April 16, 2013, 02:49:02 AM

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Someone can type up a more accurate script.

Don't forget the part where George asked her for her age and whether she was wealthy. 

She said she inhaled.. I think maybe way too much.

popple

Quote from: Roy Hinkley on April 16, 2013, 02:51:14 AM

eeeeeeewwwwww!

I'm sure Tommy got her number for him. He'll cyber her on facebook after he gets off the air.

Roy Hinkley

Quote from: popple on April 16, 2013, 02:54:21 AM

I'm sure Tommy got her number for him. He'll cyber her on facebook after he gets off the air.

I see maybe two turkey sandwiches to go tonight for old Georgie's date tonight!!!

Immy

"Any possibility is possible" - Gad, what intuition! A fool right up to the show's final seconds.

MTB

At this point I listen to the show mostly because it helps me appreciate the wit and humor here.

Tinfoil Hat

Quote from: Roy Hinkley on April 16, 2013, 02:56:40 AM
I see maybe two turkey sandwiches to go tonight for old Georgie's date tonight!!!

I bet he spices things up by bringing along some pizza rolls with sausage too.

Falkie2013

Soon to be on C2C.

Snoorge presents his weight loss secrets and  "now YOU can have six pack abs as well in 6 days ! ".

[attachment deleted by admin]

[attachment deleted by admin]

Roy Hinkley

Quote from: Tinfoil Hat on April 16, 2013, 03:27:36 AM
I bet he spices things up by bringing along some pizza rolls with sausage too.

Maybe if he's incredibly polite to her, she'll blow on his pizza rolls for him...

WOTR

Quote from: Immy on April 16, 2013, 02:40:19 AM

But you can show general outrage, something along the lines of: "To whomever set off these bombs: we'll find you! No matter how long it takes, we will find you and exact justice. You think you've weakened our country. Wrong. You've only strengthened our resolve. Count your days, because we won't stop till you've been stopped."

I heard none of that from Jorch. Nothing even that tone. Pathetic.
I think we differ a little on how we approach things.  For me- if George threatened the person in those words I would laugh at him and wonder what he will be contributing to the effort.  Even when president Obama used those general words I asked another co-worker to identify the source of the statement (to tell me if it was Bush after 9/11 or Obama today as the words were almost the same.)  The fact is that it is just rhetoric given in a speech formulated and tweaked after every major incident.

It will be the quiet officers and investigators working overtime through the next week to identify and track down whoever did this.  I suppose hearing the words would be nice- possibly even comforting for some (I cannot imagine the president not using these affirming, patriotic slogans.)  They just do not matter in the least to me.

Rather than listening to the politicians and talking heads I take comfort in the fact that there is a literal army of men and women combing the evidence who probably are leaving the rhetoric to the politicians as they are busy doing the actual leg work.  I put my trust in the dedication of the officers on the ground to find the responsible party and do not feel the need to have a president, mayor, or radio host tell me about their dedication to finding the perpetrator.  I am just as happy not to have somebody completely detached from the situation with absolutely nothing to contribute to it skip telling me how the person responsible will pay and face justice.

I suspect that you and I just have different personalities and ways of approaching these things.  To be upfront, emotions really are not something that I usually get.  When 9/11 occurred the radio was reporting up to 50 000 dead after the second collapse for hours (got to love the sensationalism.)  Within a few minutes I was doing the math and guessing closer to 6 - 7000.  No doubt cold by some standards- but it is me.

Juan

I was struck by the huge difference in shows - between last night's noorism and what Art did on 9/11.  Art canceled all of his guests for the rest of the week, took open lines, and used his interviewing skills to bring out the feelings of the callers.  It was almost a national therapy session on the air.  Compare that to what's been described of sNoory above.

valdez

I think Douglas Hagmann was uncomfortable with George's rank speculation and idiocy concerning the Boston bombing.  The real "false flag" will hire George to endorse it, and he will read his lines enthusiastically.  Calling in drunk will get you kicked off the air, unless you wanna tell George how great he looks, then you get fifteen minutes.  Number of times George used the word "ironic" - 57.  Number of times George used the word "ironic" correctly - 0. "You know how we been talking about how we're feeling like something is going to happen...?"  Eh, actually, George, you're the guy who keeps saying it.  Not we.  Keep we out of it.  Insufferable fool.

ItsOver

Quote from: Roy Hinkley on April 16, 2013, 02:49:36 AM
Wow, he's a flirting with this gal.  He asked her if she's got a lot of money!  Way to be condescending with the Budweiser comment too.

Jorch embarrasses dirty old men.

RedMichael

Don't judge me but I admit to being a coast insider. Here are some snippets from a chat transcript. I just want you to know how insane Noory is.

These are real and not edited. What is not here are all the answers he did with teeny bopper messaging speak. Creeepy

8:06
Comment From x5o Mr. Noory, I have been a C2C listener for about 15 yrs., and this is my first chat. Almost always enjoy the show but was wondering why on too many occasions your listeners who call in are cut short before they can be queried by guests who have ?'s for them following the comments they make. Many a guest has asked a follow up ? only to have you say, "They are gone". Could you allow the callers to stay on a bit longer so they can respond to your guests?

8:07
gnoory: I'll let you in on a secret...sometimes..just sometimes..I will put them on hold to go back to them...and my over zealous call screener has deleted them. I've had a talk with them...and now they promise NOT to do that

8:12
Lex: So, George, would that be just one caller at a time in private?

gnoory: I'll be in my LA office when we do it...or the St. Louis cave. Yes, one on one private.

Comment From skywatcher Yes I Would.

Comment From nnn wow1

8:13
gnoory: You are Insiders and you deserve to have many many benefits.

Comment From jasonkramsey George, I have a friend who often wonders if we're all just bugs and aren't aware of this reality. Any thoughts?

8:37Do you meditate?
yes, daily
( 24% )once in awhile

( 45% )no

( 31% )

8:37
gnoory: We may NOT be bugs but we may be living on an organism like a flea lol

jinwicked

Is the chat a free-for-all, or are only a limited number of people allowed to join? How does that work?

RedMichael

I don't know and dare not find out. I was just browsing around and found the chat logs. Even if you have to be a coast insider, I imagine they have a small army of moderators/screeners and edit the manuscripts before posting them. I just can't imagine there isnt a ton of crazies spouting of insane BS or haters.

Quote from: RedMichael on April 16, 2013, 06:53:14 AM
... Here are some snippets from a chat transcript. I just want you to know how insane Noory is...

8:06
Comment From x5o Mr. Noory, I have been a C2C listener for about 15 yrs., and this is my first chat. Almost always enjoy the show but was wondering why on too many occasions your listeners who call in are cut short before they can be queried by guests who have ?'s for them following the comments they make. Many a guest has asked a follow up ? only to have you say, "They are gone". Could you allow the callers to stay on a bit longer so they can respond to your guests?

8:07
gnoory: I'll let you in on a secret...sometimes..just sometimes..I will put them on hold to go back to them...and my over zealous call screener has deleted them. I've had a talk with them...and now they promise NOT to do that

George Noory.  Always ready with the easy lie.

It this were truly a glitch on the part of the screener, it would have been fixed after the very first time it happened - 10 years ago.

The truth is a caller's first question is reasonably controllable, but George is worried - afraid - that any follow up may come back to him instead of the guest and he will either be seen as not paying attention or not knowing the answer to something simple.

Lets wait and see if anything changes now.  Of course it won't.

RedMichael

These were from like March 12th. I just randomly clicked one and even though I shouldn't be, I was still surprised at his narcissism and arrogance. Ill dig around for more maybe later today or this week. I bet that is the tip of the iceberg.

But maybe someone can relay this one from Noory on April 9th to Mr. Bell

Comment From Lisa George: Hello and Good Evening to you! :^) Wondering if you ever communicate in any way with Art Bell? Or do you know if he's had a second child,; anything else about him?

george noory: I have extended an olive branch out to Art for ten years...for some reason he has remained a recluse. I believe Art has four children from various relationships.

I know I am biased but I got right away Lisa was asking if Bell had a 2nd child with his current wife and maybe if that might be why we haven't heard from him. So Noory not only didn't answer the question in the same context, knowing how he is trapped in the 50s, his answer was a definite shot at Bell. I don't think "Art has four children from various relationships." Is a respectable answer to "...anything else about him?" either.

ItsOver

Quote from: RedMichael on April 16, 2013, 06:53:14 AM

8:13
gnoory: You are Insiders and you deserve to have many many benefits.

Gag.... :P .   gnoory (between the lines):  The rest of the masses are unclean infidels and unworthy of The Great One. 

ItsOver

Quote from: RedMichael on April 16, 2013, 07:33:53 AM

george noory: I have extended an olive branch out to Art for ten years...for some reason he has remained a recluse. I believe Art has four children from various relationships.

gnoory (what he's really saying):  I have pestered Art for ten years whenever I thought I could use him for my own benefit.  Art has always had the good sense to avoid contact with me.  Art has been "gettting around" more than Wilt "The Stilt" Chamberlain could have ever dreamed.

VtaGeezer

I hope anyone planning to listen to Jones tonight has had a rabies shot. I think its a disgrace putting that toxic clown on tonight. Bad enough that cable news has made the tragic but thankfully small Boston bombing into 9/11 II.  I wouldn't be surprised to hear from Wells and Quayle too.