• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Other Side of Midnight - Richard C. Hoagland - Live Chat Thread

Started by cosmic hobo, June 24, 2015, 09:00:52 PM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Theadora on February 26, 2018, 08:42:36 PM
I hadn't noticed.  You mean to say that most of the participants here, don't find any validity in Hoagland's work?  I don't know if he's the paid agent of disinformation that he accuses his detractors of being, or if they are all officially part of the UFO Control System, or if he's merely sold out on certain occasions, but even if NASA created The Face at Cydonia as a hoax, or if they are trying to discredit it in order to cover it up, artifacts on Mars is the most significant phenomenon of our time.  Perhaps, it's even the Biblical, 'Great Delusion,' of the End Times.

Yeah, I'd say it's accurate to say that most don't find any validity in his work. When he has interesting guests and isn't feeling psychologically needy it can be a decent show, even more so when there are a lot of listeners posting here. Besides, what else is on?!

expat

Here's Hoagland, from the Good Old Daysâ,,¢ on FB when he was participating in the cut-and-thrust. The date is 5th June 2011:

Quote from: Hoagland
"What "JC" and all the OTHER trolls don't seem to realize, is that with ~17,000 people on this site on a regular basis, I have a team of "moderators all around the world, 24/7" -- whose ONLY instruction is to delete EVERYTHING these idiots have to say ... unless I give specific instructions to the contrary .... :)

I will NOT have this site disrupted by obvious "agents."

"JC" is probably James Concannon.  Hoagland is a liar. "Team of moderators all around the world 24/7" MY ASS.

Theadora

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 26, 2018, 08:49:39 PM
Yeah, I'd say it's accurate to say that most don't find any validity in his work. When he has interesting guests and isn't feeling psychologically needy it can be a decent show, even more so when there are a lot of listeners posting here. Besides, what else is on?!

I have yet to hear any show of Richard C Hoagland's with him as host.  I say it's fifty/fifty that he is being hacked.  I was hacked when he first started messaging me through facebutt.  To ridicule him without fairly debating his assertions, is dishonest, subjective, and unscientific.  Those who engage in such propagandization, are either agents of disinformation (paid or otherwise), or else 'useful idiots'.

zeebo

Maybe Hoagie is being hacked - his message intentionally thwarted by inopportune chair squeaks, skype update crashes, and mysterious errors on his circa-1995 website. 

astroguy

Quote from: zeebo on February 27, 2018, 06:46:18 PM
Maybe Hoagie is being hacked - his message intentionally thwarted by inopportune chair squeaks, skype update crashes, and mysterious errors on his circa-1995 website.
In fairness (whomever thought I'd be defending Richard?), Skype version 8 is horrid.  It's removed many features, and really, the act of just trying to add someone to a call is arduous.  With that said, also in fairness, Micro$oft still has "Skype Classic" on their website, version 7, which you can use and doesn't have those issues.

zeebo

Yep Skype's gone the way of other once-decent software, like Firefox, Avast, Gmail, Windows 7, etc.  These days I try to hang on to old working versions until I'm absolutely forced to "upgrade".

Quote from: zeebo on February 27, 2018, 07:15:57 PM
Yep Skype's gone the way of other once-decent software, like Firefox, Avast, Gmail, Windows 7, etc.  These days I try to hang on to old working versions until I'm absolutely forced to "upgrade".

Now there is a royal goat screw now.............   

ItsOver

Quote from: zeebo on February 27, 2018, 07:15:57 PM
That's my squirrel.  They'll have to pry Windows 7 from my cold, dead paws... err, hands.

"You're looking mighty good, Windows 7..."

expat

Facts to bear in mind as RCH hosts a discussion about water and the torsion field:

- He has written (more than once) that water blocks the torsion field.
- Notwithstanding that fact, he once begged his Fuckbook fans for funding an expedition to take the Inaccutron to investigate the Baltic Sea thingy.
- The fans came up with $0.

ref: http://dorkmission.blogspot.com/2012/07/open-letter-to-richard-hoagland-from.html
http://dorkmission.blogspot.com/2012/07/summertime-and-blogging-is-easy.html

Theadora

Quote from: expat on March 02, 2018, 05:42:06 PM
Facts to bear in mind as RCH hosts a discussion about water and the torsion field:

- He has written (more than once) that water blocks the torsion field.
- Notwithstanding that fact, he once begged his Fuckbook fans for funding an expedition to take the Inaccutron to investigate the Baltic Sea thingy.
- The fans came up with $0.

ref: http://dorkmission.blogspot.com/2012/07/open-letter-to-richard-hoagland-from.html
http://dorkmission.blogspot.com/2012/07/summertime-and-blogging-is-easy.html

It makes sense that water could dampen energy, though, don't you think?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Theadora on March 02, 2018, 08:20:40 PM

Doesn't seem to work with electricity.

GravitySucks

Water’s job is to dampen things. What’s your point?

astroguy

Doesn't work with sound energy (or any other compression waves).

Theadora

Quote from: astroguy on March 02, 2018, 08:45:49 PM
Doesn't work with sound energy (or any other compression waves).

Are you saying that water isn't damp, or that it doesn't make compression waves, wet?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Theadora on March 03, 2018, 01:48:04 PM
Are you saying that water isn't damp, or that it doesn't make compression waves, wet?

Why not ask if air makes them dry? Do they ever date other compression waves? What do they like to do in their spare time when they're not traveling through a medium? :D

Juan

Shooting microwave signals over fairly large bodies of water often gives strange results.

crankshaft

Quote from: Theadora on March 03, 2018, 01:48:04 PM

Hmm....

That's a question that Dave Snoory would pose.

Just saying.

crankshaft

Pop Quiz
:

RCH will:

A.) make it onto the air tonight

B.) continue his decline, growing weaker and weaker by degrees until he recedes entirely from the internet and fades away

C.) continue his decline, growing weaker and weaker by degrees until he recedes entirely from the internet and fades away only to become an even greater icon, half-alive--half-dead--half-god, yet somehow still manage his vast empire of paying internet fans without the inconvenient requirement that he maintain a corporeal presence in the real life world, much like a Philip K. Dick novel

D.) all of the above

astroguy

Quote from: crankshaft on March 03, 2018, 08:41:36 PM
Pop Quiz
:

RCH will:

A.) make it onto the air tonight

B.) continue his decline, growing weaker and weaker by degrees until he recedes entirely from the internet and fades away

C.) continue his decline, growing weaker and weaker by degrees until he recedes entirely from the internet only to become an even greater icon, half-alive--half-dead--half-god, yet somehow still manage his vast empire of paying internet fans without the inconvenient requirement that he maintain a corporeal presence in the real life world, much like a Philip K. Dick novel

D.) all of the above
A and B are not mutually exclusive.  Picking one of them, I choose B, but that doesn't mean I don't think A will happen.

crankshaft

Yet again, the burning question is: "Will RCH claw his way up to air tonight?"

Available evidence appeares to indicate that the gods of technology continue to frown upon RCH.

Therefore, all ye belivid... let us gather and clot together... chant now:

Nam myohoagland renge kyo Nam myohoagland renge kyo Nam myohoagland renge kyo Nam myohoagland renge kyo Nam myohoagland renge kyo Nam myohoagland renge kyo Nam myohoagland renge kyo Nam myohoagland renge kyo Nam myohoagland renge kyo Nam myohoagland renge kyo Nam myohoagland renge kyo Nam myohoagland renge kyo Nam myohoagland renge kyo Nam myohoagland renge kyo, etc.

.cte ,oyk egner dnalgaohoym maN oyk egner dnalgaohoym maN oyk egner dnalgaohoym maN oyk egner dnalgaohoym maN oyk egner dnalgaohoym maN oyk egner dnalgaohoym maN oyk egner dnalgaohoym maN oyk egner dnalgaohoym maN oyk egner dnalgaohoym maN oyk egner dnalgaohoym maN oyk egner dnalgaohoym maN oyk egner dnalgaohoym maN oyk egner dnalgaohoym maN oyk egner dnalgaohoym maN

OHM mani padme hoagland OHM mani padme hoagland OHM mani padme hoagland OHM mani padme hoagland OHM mani padme hoagland OHM mani padme hoagland OHM mani padme hoagland OHM mani padme hoagland OHM mani padme hoagland OHM mani padme hoagland OHM mani padme hoagland OHM mani padme hoagland OHM mani padme hoagland OHM mani padme hoagland OHM mani padme hoagland OHM mani padme hoagland, etc.

.cte ,dnalgaoh emdap inam MHO dnalgaoh emdap inam MHO dnalgaoh emdap inam MHO dnalgaoh emdap inam MHO dnalgaoh emdap inam MHO dnalgaoh emdap inam MHO dnalgaoh emdap inam MHO dnalgaoh emdap inam MHO dnalgaoh emdap inam MHO dnalgaoh emdap inam MHO dnalgaoh emdap inam MHO dnalgaoh emdap inam MHO dnalgaoh emdap inam MHO dnalgaoh emdap inam MHO dnalgaoh emdap inam MHO dnalgaoh emdap inam MHO

Apparently you're cockeyed from the fluoride...

Not all water is the same...Hoagland is engaging in legitimate scientific research...Now deal with it !!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7r0c_kfdwQU

crankshaft

Did he make it?

Anyone listening to real world audio and did he make it?

GravitySucks

Quote from: crankshaft on March 03, 2018, 11:06:10 PM
Did he make it?

Anyone listening to real world audio and did he make it?

I am on blog talk.

albrecht

Quote from: GravitySucks on March 03, 2018, 11:01:57 PM
He needs to calibrate his Accutron.
He needs his agent/paramour to get him an ad campaign with Citizen who owns brand Bulova. They could sponsor some new sports event, like drone racing etc, and feature RCH wandering around ancient monumemts with an old laptop n watch being harassed by security etc.

astroguy

Wow, the guest's audio is absolutely horrible.  How come RCH isn't bitching about it "overmodulating" or whatever audio terms he misuses to make it seem like he knows what he's talking about?