• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Gd5150

Quote from: Metron2267 on June 29, 2018, 01:29:14 PM
They are engaging in the classic psychological illness of projection.

https://www.wisegeek.com/what-is-psychological-projection.htm

Psychological projection is a form of defense mechanism in which someone attributes thoughts, feelings, and ideas which are perceived as undesirable to someone else. For example, someone who harbors racist ideas while believing that racism is socially undesirable might come to believe that a friend is racist, projecting his or her racism onto the other person. Projection may manifest in all kinds of ways, and while it may be a defense mechanism, it can also be very destructive.

Old news. They’ve been doing that for a century. Russian collusion is their latest operation. Demokkkrats and Soviet communists have been in bed since the 50s.

It's intentional.  Anything they are doing that they might get caught at, they accuse everyone else of doing first.

That way, when they do get caught they can claim everyone did it, others did it first, others are lying about them doing it to cover their own misdeeds, etc.  It muddies the waters and allows the fake news media to cover for them by ignoring what they're doing and pointing the focus elsewhere.

These people get up every day trying to come up with new schemes to fool people, and cover to their tracks. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: malachi.martini on June 29, 2018, 01:34:42 PM

President Trump, wet op this stupid mutherfucker, please. Thank you. ::)

Gd5150

Quote from: malachi.martini on June 29, 2018, 01:34:42 PM

Trump would knock it out of the park. The country and world would rally behind him. And the demokkkrats would whine because they weren’t given the same opportunity to show leadership while Obama was president.

Steyer is an absolute joke.

The poos know an avatar of Vishnu when they see one.

Metron2267

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 29, 2018, 12:28:15 PM
Drudge is reporting Maxine Waters canceled an event due to a ''death threat''.

I'm normally against violence, including the political arena, but I also believe in responding in kind.  These thug Democrats have supported Solidarity, Acorn, Black Bloc, Occupy Wall St, and now BLM violence every step of the way.  Excusing it - and lying about it - as ''peaceful'' demonstrations.  They are now inciting their moron followers to harass opponents.  One of their kook supporters was recently agitated to the point of shooting a Congressman.

I suggest it's not a bad thing some of these Left wing thugs like Maxine Waters get a taste of what they're putting out there.  A ''death threat'' seems pretty tame in comparison to what she's been advocating, and hopefully it awakens her to what it is she's creating, and she dials it back a bit.

Oh she's "woke" all right...but don't expect Aunty Entity to do anything but double down on the old ultra-violence, it's her only card to play, and play it she will... :(

Metron2267

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 29, 2018, 01:28:35 PM
She's a useless waste of time, and I didn't even read the article, .

If I had to guess, she never planned to hold these events and intended to claim she was prevented from doing so all along.  I'd like to see evidence she traveled there, or planned to do so (such as hotel reservations and airline tickets for herself and staff - not just press releases saying she was going)

Good catch!

Metron2267

Quote from: Gd5150 on June 29, 2018, 01:33:03 PM
Old news. They’ve been doing that for a century. Russian collusion is their latest operation. Demokkkrats and Soviet communists have been in bed since the 50s.

Oh yeah, it is old news, now apply it to Russia and the equation solves for Uranium One!

Mmm hmm... 8)

Metron2267

Quote from: Gd5150 on June 29, 2018, 01:46:29 PM
Trump would knock it out of the park. The country and world would rally behind him. And the demokkkrats would whine because they weren’t given the same opportunity to show leadership while Obama was president.

Steyer is an absolute joke.

His roots are showing through the nuclear dye job:

Tom Steyer was born in 1957 in Manhattan.His mother, Marnie (née Fahr), was a teacher of remedial reading at the Brooklyn House of Detention, and his father, Roy Henry Steyer, was a partner in the New York law firm of Sullivan & Cromwell. His father was Jewish and his mother was Episcopalian.

Steyer attended the Buckley School, Phillips Exeter Academy and later graduated from Yale University summa cum laude in economics and political science, and was elected to Phi Beta Kappa. He was captain of the Yale soccer team.

That's about 4 flavors of libitard DNA in there, odd he managed to run that slime through Stanford for his MBA.

$1.6 billion net worth but .02c worth of common sense, fuck the rich biotch SOB! >:(

Dr. MD MD

Well, Big Hill, Obama and all the big Ds are saying it's OK to get uncivil over Trump. Permission for violence if I've ever heard it. So, come on, you chicken shits! Are you gonna man up and try something or not?! We're waiting, losers! :D

Dr. MD MD

Oh, sweet Jesus! Jews think that millennials don't know about the holocaust, as if they haven't hammered us with movies and documentaries about it for the last 50 years!  ::)

Jews, seriously, no antisemitism implied but you better check yourselves before you wreck yourselves. :D

Jojo

Quote from: WOTR on June 29, 2018, 03:11:14 AM
Quick "thanks" to all of you.  I do usually enjoy my time here, and appreciate the banter.  I figure that debate can help to show the various sides of an argument and if there are small flaws or gaping holes.  Bellgabbers are generally good a finding gaping holes. :o

I know that there are a few people here who are very serious about politics, and think it is "us or them" and almost a war.  I'm just not to that point yet- so I entertain different ideas and thoughts (sometimes I am very serious about them- sometimes it is more flirting with a position...) 

Anyhow, thanks again.  :)

Hello.

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 29, 2018, 04:25:09 PM
Oh, sweet Jesus! Jews think that millennials don't know about the holocaust, as if they haven't hammered us with movies and documentaries about it for the last 50 years!  ::)

Jews, seriously, no antisemitism implied but you better check yourselves before you wreck yourselves. :D
I had totally forgotten this aspect of your personality.  Someone grab his keyboard!
Me

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 14 on June 29, 2018, 04:34:13 PM
I had totally forgotten this aspect of your personality.  Someone grab his keyboard!
Me

What are you talking about?!

albrecht

Quote from: malachi.martini on June 29, 2018, 03:39:43 PM

Hopefully there are some lawyers that are going to sue the hell out of the Mayo Clinic if that Democrat who posted really did that. Talk about malpractice, or worse. Criminal investigations should also be started.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on June 29, 2018, 04:35:10 PM
Hopefully there are some lawyers that are going to sue the hell out of the Mayo Clinic if that Democrat who posted really did that. Talk about malpractice, or worse. Criminal investigations should also be started.

+1

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 29, 2018, 04:35:09 PM
What are you talking about?!
I haven't seen you mention the word Jew or Semite in so long I actually forgot that you get that way, the way of discussing thing Jewish.  Didn't you once say I was Jewish, as if it were a bad thing!  I never even knew anti-Semetism was a thing until I learned about Internet forums.
Me

Jojo

I doubt the craphead really works in medicine.
Me

Metron2267

Wow, your basic end of days evil squared! >:(

Metron2267

Quote from: 14 on June 29, 2018, 04:42:08 PM
Me

Says: "authorized personnel..."

:(

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 14 on June 29, 2018, 04:40:55 PM
I haven't seen you mention the word Jew or Semite in so long I actually forgot that you get that way, the way of discussing thing Jewish.  Didn't you once say I was Jewish, as if it were a bad thing!  I never even knew anti-Semetism was a thing until I learned about Internet forums.
Me

Right! To the left it's a crime to even mention them. Read me post again idiot! You disgust me and I'm seriously considering putting you on my ignore list now. Do you want to keep ginning up your muckraking?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 14 on June 29, 2018, 04:42:08 PM
Me

Fuck you, you disgusting piece of shit! They were talking about murdering someone's baby over politics. >:(