• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Metron2267

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on June 25, 2018, 04:08:57 PM
Buy Harley-Davidson stock ?

How about Suncor while your greenies fight over tar sands...

Metron2267

Quote from: WOTR on June 25, 2018, 07:38:27 PM
I often say that straights have pretty much destroyed anything that was sacred about marriage already.  There is nothing that a gay couple could do to it that divorce and infidelity have not already done...

And as per always you would be wrong.

Marriage is from origin a religious concept.

The Bible is unambiguous on the matter:

https://www.gotquestions.org/gay-marriage.html

Whenever the Bible mentions marriage, it is between a male and a female. The first mention of marriage, Genesis 2:24, describes it as a man leaving his parents and being united to his wife. In passages that contain instructions regarding marriage, such as 1 Corinthians 7:2-16 and Ephesians 5:23-33, the Bible clearly identifies marriage as being between a man and a woman. Biblically speaking, marriage is the lifetime union of a man and a woman, primarily for the purpose of building a family and providing a stable environment for that family.

But we KNOW how canuckleheads feel about faith and God, eh hoser? :(

Metron2267

Quote from: WOTR on June 25, 2018, 07:50:34 PM
But you cannot honestly tell me that no business wants to alienate any potential customer...

Can you rephrase that in basic English?

Some do, others don't.

And so? ::)

Metron2267

Quote from: albrecht on June 25, 2018, 08:29:00 PM
Maybe get rid of it. Let people who wish sign contracts or do whatever but "marriage" is done in churches but no legal meaning without papers of incorporation, form a partnership, S-Corp, or whatever and let them get the tax benefits those entities get in the mean time! Passing-through tax-free money, limited liabilities, amortization schedules and write-offs, certain bankruptcy privileges, etc!

This should satisfy the lawyers (more work,) satisfy the bureaucrats (more paperwork,) satisfy normal people and the religious ("marriage" is still "marriage" between one man and one woman,") and satisfy the Muslims, homosexuals, BLTQUIS, etc because civil contracts could be made between a myriad of combinations and groups.

Precisely! ;)

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on June 26, 2018, 09:40:06 AM
NPR is nothing but another shameless propaganda mill for the commies.  They'll warp just about anything, in pursuit of their corrupt agena, with the ends justifying the means in their warped minds.  I'm sure Peter Strzok and Lisa Page are big fans.
I imagine they got the free tote bag or whatever garbage you get for donating money. I'm amazed that tax-payers still fund this propaganda "news" service. Budget should be totally eliminated and allowed to survive, if it can, on listener/viewer donations, advertising, or whatever zillionaire who wants to prop it up through their Foundations as other "news" media has to do.

Metron2267

Quote from: StarrMountain on June 25, 2018, 08:52:17 PM
Seems to me that there are a couple of assless chaps that post a lot of anti-Trump blather in this thread. ::) ;D

ROFLOL! ;D ;D ;D

Gd5150

Quote from: PaulAtreides on June 26, 2018, 09:14:07 AM
Trump...Totally ignorant of economic theory and history.

Net worth:
Trump: 3 billion
Dune Boy: 3 Twinkie’s

Metron2267

Trump vs. Harley-Davidson.  Bwahahahah.  I guess Donny wants all eight Trumpers who can actually afford a new Harley to boycott the firm.  What a dolt.  Totally ignorant of economic theory and history.

Dumbass millennial, your generation has already stuck a knife in H-D because you snowflakes are a fraud to commit to anything, especially a manly motorcycle. :(

Metron2267

Quote from: albrecht on June 26, 2018, 09:53:57 AM
I imagine they got the free tote bag or whatever garbage you get for donating money. I'm amazed that tax-payers still fund this propaganda "news" service. Budget should be totally eliminated and allowed to survive, if it can, on listener/viewer donations, advertising, or whatever zillionaire who wants to prop it up through their Foundations as other "news" media has to do.

They're practically all commercial TV as it is - end the freaking negations and subsidies!

I personally think they'd end up on Roku with old video and a sporadic feed, which is where they belong! >:(

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on June 26, 2018, 09:17:13 AM
The b Sodamyer

“This repackaging does little to cleanse [the policy] of the appearance of discrimination that the president’s words have created,” she said. “Based on the evidence in the record, a reasonable observer would conclude that the proclamation was motivated by anti-Muslim animus.””

(Was interrupted by the doorbell and didn't finish my thought.)

Apparently Sodamyer and the 3 other dissenters are unable to distinguish between clumsily worded statements by a novice politician (later clarified) that were seized on by a hostile press from legitimate security concerns.  Either that or they care more about solidifying their standing as left wing reactionaries than keeping America safe. 

Metron2267

The latter, every bit the latter! :(

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Metron2267 on June 26, 2018, 09:51:03 AM
And as per always you would be wrong.

Marriage is from origin a religious concept.

The Bible is unambiguous on the matter:

https://www.gotquestions.org/gay-marriage.html

Whenever the Bible mentions marriage, it is between a male and a female. The first mention of marriage, Genesis 2:24, describes it as a man leaving his parents and being united to his wife. In passages that contain instructions regarding marriage, such as 1 Corinthians 7:2-16 and Ephesians 5:23-33, the Bible clearly identifies marriage as being between a man and a woman. Biblically speaking, marriage is the lifetime union of a man and a woman, primarily for the purpose of building a family and providing a stable environment for that family.

But we KNOW how canuckleheads feel about faith and God, eh hoser? :(

Of course Jesus never said anything about homosexuality. 

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Metron2267 on June 26, 2018, 09:55:56 AM
Dumbass millennial, your generation has already stuck a knife in H-D because you snowflakes are a fraud to commit to anything, especially a manly motorcycle. :(

So are you saying that you can't afford a Harley or that your trailer park prohibits you from vroom vroom motherfucking before 9AM so as not to disturb the other low income, low education Trumper residents.

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Gd5150 on June 26, 2018, 09:55:34 AM
Net worth:
Trump: 3 billion
Dune Boy: 3 Twinkie’s

3 billion (unverified) but offset by 3.5 billion owed to Russian oligarchs who are but shills for Trump's butt boi Putin.  Trump is effectively bankrupt - Mueller will evertually tie Trump's Russian connections to his balance sheet.   #DonnyFraud.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PaulAtreides on June 26, 2018, 08:33:05 AM
An emotional/psychological reaction often associated with mental disorders. The reaction need not be negative.  Just stupid.

Yeah, that sounds like you. :D

Dr. MD MD

Trump vs. Harley-Davidson.  Bwahahahah.  I guess Donny wants all eight Trumpers who can actually afford a new Harley to boycott the firm.  What a dolt.  Totally ignorant of economic theory and history.

^^^^^^^^^^^
Keynesian economist

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PaulAtreides on June 26, 2018, 10:59:35 AM
3 billion (unverified) but offset by 3.5 billion owed to Russian oligarchs who are but shills for Trump's butt boi Putin.  Trump is effectively bankrupt - Mueller will evertually tie Trump's Russian connections to his balance sheet.   #DonnyFraud.

Lots of free time with just that one client. Maybe you should consider a second.

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: WOTR on June 25, 2018, 08:22:36 PMIf I owned a nightclub I might try that... But I get the feeling I wouldn't get the rednecks... Just the Leather men and those who are into 'assless chaps.'

The 'All American Motorcycle' ..... Hardley-Davidson !
Assless chaps ..... mandatory !
Pseudo 'Village People' .....
Hilarious .....
The world guffaws !

Dr. MD MD

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pUdhaDCvPWY

Quote from: PaulAtreides on June 26, 2018, 04:28:25 AM
No, Donny John, you trigger crackers.

He triggers the Libs, the Ds, the fake news media, Hollywood, academia, and the rest.  Look around you.  Read.  Listen.  Talk to your moron friends.  It's pretty hard to miss.  The whole bubble is triggered.

We even have some of the less intelligent House members, among others,  triggered and calling on their fascist Left wing thug groups to attack people in public.  Since the Fake News Media is onboard and assisting, no doubt you notice nothing wrong with it.

WeinerInHand

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 25, 2018, 08:15:36 PM
CIVIL WAR! >:(

Let's get it on, Dems! We know you wanna.

Come on, just try something. I dare ya!  :P

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on June 26, 2018, 09:17:13 AM
The b Sodamyer

“This repackaging does little to cleanse [the policy] of the appearance of discrimination that the president’s words have created,” she said. “Based on the evidence in the record, a reasonable observer would conclude that the proclamation was motivated by anti-Muslim animus.””

I thought she was supposed to be a ''wise Latina'', not a Democrat shill

ItsOver

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 26, 2018, 11:46:09 AM
I thought she was supposed to be a ''wise Latina'', not a Democrat shill
Ha!  Right.  ::)

Metron2267

Quote from: PaulAtreides on June 26, 2018, 10:49:11 AM
Of course Jesus never said anything about homosexuality.

Of course "Jesus" isn't the bulk of the instructions in the Holy Bible, duh! ::)

Metron2267

Quote from: PaulAtreides on June 26, 2018, 10:52:41 AM
So are you saying that you can't afford a Harley

Paul the leftard writes another false script...

Nope - had a few in my life.

Prefer my WR400 these days.

Quoteor that your trailer park prohibits you from vroom vroom motherfucking before 9AM so as not to disturb the other low income, low education Trumper residents.

And somehow this junior high grade trailr park humor resonates with you.

One need evince no great bulge of mental acuity to understand why... ;D

Metron2267

3 billion (unverified) but offset by 3.5 billion owed to Russian oligarchs

Proof please - PROOF NOW, you lying millennial toe-sucker. >:(

Metron2267

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on June 26, 2018, 11:11:58 AM
The 'All American Motorcycle' ..... Hardley-Davidson !

And also:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kvnjbyz64oM

;D ;D ;D ;D

QuoteAssless chaps ..... mandatory !
Pseudo 'Village People' .....
Hilarious .....
The world guffaws !

Had occasion to have to go down once wearing chaps, saved the better part of a kneecap on one side.

But they still allow the jeans underneath to breathe a bit, which is real necessary on a hot summer ride.

You look like the kind of wan metrosexual trash we'd break a pool cue over (back in the day)... >:(