• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

maureen

Quote from: RoseGirl on March 25, 2017, 09:00:00 PM
K...I don't know what 'frontin' means? What does 'frontin' mean?

You aren't going to run screaming into Bella-haven with your hair on fire and demand that Maureen cuss at me again, are ya? Cause' if you are...just never mind about the 'frontin' thing. I don't need to know what it means that bad.
Hello, RoseGirl, so good to see you!  Pay no heed to the nasties- to silly words, deaf ears! Hope you have lots of love, laughter, and chocolate!

JesusJuice

The FBI Cyber Division takes these things very seriously.

http://www.theverge.com/2017/3/22/15017080/gif-deadly-weapon-us-jury-kurt-eichenwald

QuoteA GIF counts as a deadly weapon, a Texas grand jury has agreed this week. The decision came as part of the case against John Rayne Rivello, who stands accused of sending a flashing GIF to journalist Kurt Eichenwald in a bid to cause an epileptic seizure. The GIF in question was classed as an assault weapon in an indictment against Rivello, issued on Monday by a Dallas grand jury and the US Department of Justice.

starrmtn001

Quote from: maureen on March 26, 2017, 03:32:40 PM
Hello, RoseGirl, so good to see you!  Pay no heed to the nasties- to silly words, deaf ears! Hope you have lots of love, laughter, and chocolate!
+1!

Art, have you figured out who made the 4chan post(s)?

ZaZa

Quote from: rekcuf on March 26, 2017, 06:53:10 PM
Art, have you figured out who made the 4chan post(s)?

maybe it was a joker wannabe stalker

ZaZa

Whoever is hoping to get 20K reward money,word of advise.
Don't start spending that money yet. Art might decide to settle the case out of court.

mikuthing01

Quote from: ZaZa on March 26, 2017, 07:20:09 PM
Whoever is hoping to get 20K reward money,word of advise.
Don't start spending that money yet. Art might decide to settle the case out of court.

I hope not, i want my shitposting logs to be evidence in court ~desu

ZaZa

ZaZa

Quote from: かけてあげるア物零一🇯🇵🗾🗼🎋🌸🐙🐲🐼 on March 26, 2017, 07:26:27 PM

well if the stalker offers Art 20K Art might take it, so don't extend your hope too much

RoseGirl

Quote from: maureen on March 26, 2017, 03:32:40 PM

Thanks maureen. I know, I know...I pretty much ignore them types nowadays and just have fun. I mean, really...what else can you do, eh?

And yes, things are pretty good for me now. Hope all is well with you too.

Cheers,
Rosie

RoseGirl

Quote from: ©StarrMountain® 2010 on March 26, 2017, 04:50:51 PM
+1!

Aww...thanks Starr, and thanks Element 115. Now you're just makin' a girl blush, sheesh.  :)

mikuthing01

Quote from: JesusJuice💯👌👏 on March 26, 2017, 07:37:34 PM

I wonder how Hiro would be in court?

Not well, he comes off as retarded on 4chan but maybe it's the language barrier

RoseGirl

Quote from: RoseGirl on March 26, 2017, 07:38:59 PM
Thanks maureen. I know, I know...I pretty much ignore them types nowadays and just have fun. I mean, really...what else can you do, eh?

And yes, things are pretty good for me now. Hope all is well with you too.

Cheers,
Rosie

Oh and I forgot to mention. Just be careful, maureen. On BellGab the 'in crowd' will tend to lie to you, offer kind words and then look for ways to hurt you. Best to avoid those types the most.

ZaZa

Quote from: かけてあげるア物零一🇯🇵🗾🗼🎋🌸🐙🐲🐼 on March 26, 2017, 07:26:27 PM

your desire for your shitposting logs being used as evidence has 99% of becoming reality if Art decides to sue you for unauthorized use of his picture in your avatar therefore increasing attractiveness of your posts and building your monetary value, i hope you have minimum 20K stashed under your mattress in case you would need to settle the case out of court

mikuthing01

Before moot turned into a SJW faggot he was pretty cool. He would come to /k/ and talk guns with us sometimes, he owned a Glock 17 and a shotgun and shot clays. Usually when he would post on a board everyone would hump his leg and be annoying. But on /k/ it was chill and he could have a conversation with us i think that's part of the reason he liked posting there. i miss those days.

Quote from: RoseGirl on March 26, 2017, 07:46:40 PM
Oh and I forgot to mention. Just be careful, maureen. On BellGab the 'in crowd' will tend to lie to you, offer kind words and then look for ways to hurt you. Best to avoid those types the most.

'In crowd'? Do tell.

mikuthing01

Quote from: ZaZa on March 26, 2017, 07:47:38 PM
your desire for your shitposting logs being used as evidence has 99% of becoming reality if Art decides to sue you for unauthorized use of his picture in your avatar therefore increasing attractiveness of your posts and building your monetary value, i hope you have minimum 20K stashed under your mattress in case you would need to settle the case out of court

Art Bell would never sue his biggest fan #1ArtBellTiddyFan!

RoseGirl

Quote from: rekcuf on March 26, 2017, 07:50:34 PM
'In crowd'? Do tell.

Nah. Don't want to start trouble. You could probably figure it out pretty easily anyway.

:)

albrecht

Quote from: rekcuf on March 26, 2017, 07:50:34 PM
'In crowd'? Do tell.
BellGab High School circa the early 80's. Hint: one of the C2C hosts is a "Greaser." Sorry, there are two "greasers" at C2C but only one, so far as we know, has posted at BG HS. Lee Cigar is a Valley Girl type, I think. Maybe a cheerleader also?

RoseGirl

Quote from: albrecht on March 26, 2017, 07:55:28 PM
BellGab High School circa the early 80's. Hint: one of the C2C hosts is a "Greaser." Sorry, there are two "greasers" at C2C but only one, so far as we know, has posted at BG HS. Lee Cigar is a Valley Girl type, I think. Maybe a cheerleader also?

lol Isn't high school fun? Just stay away from the bleachers after dark and you should be okay.

ZaZa

Quote from: かけてあげるア物零一🇯🇵🗾🗼🎋🌸🐙🐲🐼 on March 26, 2017, 07:54:26 PM
Art Bell would never sue his biggest fan #1ArtBellTiddyFan!

QUESTION
Art Bell you as a famous radio personality do you have your name and your image trademarked or is it free for all to be used in their avatars?

asking for a friend

mikuthing01

Quote from: ZaZa on March 26, 2017, 08:00:38 PM
QUESTION
Art Bell you as a famous radio personality do you have your name and your image trademarked or is it free for all to be used in their avatars?

asking for a friend

Reply hazy try again

Quote from: albrecht on March 26, 2017, 07:55:28 PM

ZaZa

Quote from: かけてあげるア物零一🇯🇵🗾🗼🎋🌸🐙🐲🐼 on March 26, 2017, 08:06:05 PM
Reply hazy try again

what's so hazy about it?

I'm sure Art (and others) is screen capturing your avatar with Art's photo in it.
It today's environment and constant news about pedophilia I'm not sure if Art's picture next to that very young girl is a very good idea.
Are you suggesting something with your avatar?
Let's us know on the secret

Quote from: ZaZa on March 26, 2017, 08:14:29 PM
what's so hazy about it?

I'm sure Art (and others) is screen capturing your avatar with Art's photo in it.
It today's environment and constant news about pedophilia I'm not sure if Art's picture next to that very young girl is a very good idea.
Are you suggesting something with your avatar?
Let's us know on the secret

Art married a woman 40 years younger than himself. So, there's that...