• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Anyone have any questions for Stanton Friedman?

Started by Corona Kitty, August 14, 2014, 05:14:33 PM

Corona Kitty

We have been granted an interview, with Mr. Friedman Live this saturday... If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask or call in.

wr250

Quote from: username on August 14, 2014, 05:14:33 PM
We have been granted an interview, with Mr. Friedman Live this saturday... If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask or call in.

it would be nice if we knew who to call in to.

jazmunda

Quote from: username on August 14, 2014, 05:14:33 PM

Do you except calls from truckers, cell phones, Australians and Jess?

Corona Kitty

Michael here, from end of days radio dot com.

Feel free to call in Saturday night live at 8pm pacific standard time. 7603328065

We take all calls from all corners of this, island earth.

Ps. I love this website

wr250

Quote from: username on August 14, 2014, 05:52:48 PM

Feel free to call in Saturday night live at 8pm pacific standard time. 7603328065

Ps. I love this website

thanks. if you would,please  tell mr Friedman "live long and prosper"

Corona Kitty

Quote from: wr250 on August 14, 2014, 06:06:05 PM
thanks. if you would,please  tell mr Friedman "live long and prosper"

I'll definitely let him know, he is ready and I believe, we will talk about a few ppl, he's at odds with. This is going to be great.

b_dubb

Ask him if he's listened to Brian Dunning's skeptical analysis of The Betty and Barney Hill story

Uncle Duke

Quote from: jazmunda on August 14, 2014, 05:33:33 PM
Do you except calls from truckers, cell phones, Australians and Jess?

When I saw that I did a double take, I initially read it as:

Do you except calls from truckers, cell phones, Australians and Jews?

Oy vey!

Corona Kitty

Quote from: b_dubb on August 14, 2014, 07:38:26 PM
Ask him if he's listened to Brian Dunning's skeptical analysis of The Betty and Barney Hill story

Good question, I was going to ask another question, about that case.

Juan

Ask if he knows the difference between Pacific Standard Time and Pacific Daylight Time and if he knows which one we are on now.

WildCard

Quote from: Juan on August 15, 2014, 04:57:19 AM
Ask if he knows the difference between Pacific Standard Time and Pacific Daylight Time and if he knows which one we are on now.
HA! I knew that was gonna ring your bell.

Let's just get rid of daylight savings time.
If necessary, by force.
By any means necessary.
No price is too high. No sacrifice is too great.
The madness must stop!

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Juan on August 15, 2014, 04:57:19 AM

He's well aware.

Dateline

Since he is referred to as the grandfather of ufology, that should mean that all of the current ufologist are his children.  What theories that his children or even grandchildren are researching on and supporting, does the think will survive research scrutiny, or maybe all families have a favorite or pet and what might that be?

I know compound question.

For show prep, you might want to break it down to five words per question. ::) ;)

saucerlike

Quote from: Dateline on August 15, 2014, 08:59:41 AM
Since he is referred to as the grandfather of ufology, that should mean that all of the current ufologist are his children.  What theories that his children or even grandchildren are researching on and supporting, does the think will survive research scrutiny, or maybe all families have a favorite or pet and what might that be?

I know compound question.

For show prep, you might want to break it down to five words per question. ::) ;)

Great question.  I'd love to know as well.

paladin1991

Quote from: username on August 14, 2014, 05:52:48 PM

Ps. I love this website
Shit Michael, I didn't know that he was back and at it.  Tell him, Dave fm Camp Pendleton sez, 'Hey.'   Also, that he was right. 
Thanks, bro.

analog kid

Quote from: b_dubb on August 14, 2014, 07:38:26 PM

Their testimony and recollection of the events was derived entirely from hypnotic regression. All these years thinking that was supposed to be a legitimate case until I learned that.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: paladin1991 on August 16, 2014, 02:18:30 AM
Shit Michael, I didn't know that he was back and at it.  Tell him, Dave fm Camp Pendleton sez, 'Hey.'   Also, that he was right. 
Thanks, bro.

Awesome, I'll let him know.

Corona Kitty

Also today my show, just got picked up by the "WDBN", network, so for those on tune in radio app, listen to us there on your mobile devices. Live this Saturday, at 7:30 pm, this is the updated time

wr250

Quote from: b_dubb on August 15, 2014, 08:05:38 PM
Are you also from Asstralia?  ;D

no, just making excuses for our upside down "friend" .

b_dubb

Quote from: analog kid on August 16, 2014, 03:21:51 AM
Their testimony and recollection of the events was derived entirely from hypnotic regression. All these years thinking that was supposed to be a legitimate case until I learned that.

Yeah that shocked me. And Betty was supposedly obsessed by UFO stuff. The whole case falls apart pretty fast.

There aren't many abduction cases that seem credible. Or really even plausible.

Khameleon808

Quote from: b_dubb on August 16, 2014, 10:10:23 AM
Yeah that shocked me. And Betty was supposedly obsessed by UFO stuff. The whole case falls apart pretty fast.

There aren't many abduction cases that seem credible. Or really even plausible.

I vaguely remember them testing some stuff that was on her dress apparently.  Didn't that turn out to be nothin? I think it was some reddish brown residue.  I guess her sister or someone had it for years.  Maybe Im thinkin of someone totally different.

Khameleon808

Quote from: b_dubb on August 16, 2014, 10:46:56 AM
You're thinking of Monica Lewinsky

lol damnit, I knew I wouldnt get "residue on the dress" out there without a zinger boomerang. 

Now I gotta picture some zeta reticulan saying how he "did not have interstellar sexual relations with that woman"

Morgus

Quote from: username on August 16, 2014, 04:29:20 AM
Also today my show, just got picked up by the "WDBN", network, so for those on tune in radio app, listen to us there on your mobile devices. Live this Saturday, at 7:30 pm, this is the updated time
7:30pm? What time zone is that in?

Quote from: Khameleon808 on August 16, 2014, 11:13:30 AM
lol damnit, I knew I wouldnt get "residue on the dress" out there without a zinger boomerang. 

Now I gotta picture some zeta reticulan saying how he "did not have interstellar sexual relations with that woman"

We know it wasn't Klingon residue, because that would have burned right through the fabric and given her second degree burns. 

Morgus

Quote from: username on August 16, 2014, 04:29:20 AM
Today is Saturday. Is it tonight or next weekend?
The schedule for that station shows they are airing Atlanta Braves baseball however?

Corona Kitty

7pm pacific standard time tune in radio app search WDBN