• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Amy On The Radio

Started by JesusJuice, April 20, 2016, 11:38:15 PM

Quote from: paladin1991 on November 15, 2017, 09:52:15 PM
Okay.  This kinda suckz.    Rense, huh?  Haven't listened to him in years.

He's still a talented broadcaster and if he has the right guest on, the show is fine.
Then he'll have a slew of really ugly guests on - he's gone after a scummy market.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on November 15, 2017, 09:56:01 PM

He's still a talented broadcaster and if he has the right guest on, the show is fine.
Then he'll have a slew of really ugly guests on - he's gone after a scummy market.

Rense seems like a pretty bright guy but I just can't believe that he still thinks NK is real.  ::)

paladin1991

Quote from: albrecht on November 15, 2017, 09:53:25 PM
Gotta appreciate that Rense keeps the geocities-style website up and running. It used to be all C2C guests, etc, use this style, but, sadly, some have updated. He is keeping it old school html and hotdog website making it would seem! Makes it hard to figure out how to listen, hard on the eyes with the black background and crazy colors and banners, but has some nostalgia.

I think I first came aware of Rense on RBN or Genesis broadcasting.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 15, 2017, 09:57:34 PM
Rense seems like a pretty bright guy but I just can't believe that he still thinks NK is real.  ::)

Oh NK is real.   Here's proof man.............

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIt-MlNvx9k

albrecht

Quote from: paladin1991 on November 15, 2017, 10:01:03 PM
I think I first came aware of Rense on RBN or Genesis broadcasting.
Ha, yep. There has been quite a number of feuds between "alternative" radio hosts and "networks." Due to the coup I was trying to remember one radio guy, I think on Stadtmiller's RBN (I think he runs it, maybe just a show), who was from Rhodesia and always talked about gold and diamonds (in addition to politics? and guns. He was fun listening and last I can recall he was going to move back to SA for some reason? This was years/decades ago?

paladin1991

I listened to The Armchair Survivalist and the John Moore show on RBN.  John Moore is still there on RBN.  Kurt Wilson of The Armchair Survivalist still broadcasts on some Podunk satellite..... 

I also listen to John Jacob Schmidt of Radio Free Redoubt.  Lots of regional and Constitutional issues.  And the survival podcast amongst others

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on November 15, 2017, 10:01:59 PM
Oh NK is real.   Here's proof man.............

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIt-MlNvx9k

Well, it's a real place with real people, of course. Although, I've heard that a lot of the real estate there goes unused (business and residential). However, is it really run by an insane dictator...really?! Does anything about that whole situation ring true to you? To me it seems more in line with kind of Dem/Deep State/MSM narratives we've all grown accustom to. I'm pretty sure the leadership of NK is puppet and ultimately controlled by us for use of distraction. Search your feelings. You know it to be true.  :D

albrecht

Quote from: paladin1991 on November 15, 2017, 10:07:06 PM
I listened to The Armchair Survivalist and the John Moore show on RBN.  John Moore is still there on RBN.  Kurt Wilson of The Armchair Survivalist still broadcasts on some Podunk satellite..... 

I also listen to John Jacob Schmidt of Radio Free Redoubt.  Lots of regional and Constitutional issues.  And the survival podcast amongst others
RFR is good stuff. Check it out sometimes although I'm not up in the great Inland Empire, I like it.

paladin1991

Quote from: albrecht on November 15, 2017, 10:06:08 PM
Ha, yep. There has been quite a number of feuds between "alternative" radio hosts and "networks." Due to the coup I was trying to remember one radio guy, I think on Stadtmiller's RBN (I think he runs it, maybe just a show), who was from Rhodesia and always talked about gold and diamonds (in addition to politics? and guns. He was fun listening and last I can recall he was going to move back to SA for some reason? This was years/decades ago?

Yeah, I remember that dude, guess he's in SA, poor bastard.  Stadt owns the station and gives his National Intell report still.

paladin1991

Quote from: albrecht on November 15, 2017, 10:08:50 PM
RFR is good stuff. Check it out sometimes although I'm not up in the great Inland Empire, I like it.

I surf the 'net looking for 'casts with James Wesley, Rawles.  He seems to be in great demand by those who are 'awake.'  Reading his 'Land of Promise' right now.

albrecht

Quote from: paladin1991 on November 15, 2017, 10:09:07 PM
Yeah, I remember that dude, guess he's in SA, poor bastard.  Stadt owns the station and gives his National Intell report still.
I can't remember his name for the life of me but he was interesting and accent was always fun to hear. Sort of was curious what he was up to now and how his move back to SA went?
Btw, speaking of certain folks. As far as I know this story from your neck of the woods went nowhere and was a bit surprised there wasn't more talk about Michael Collins Piper's death. But, not really, because there are so many feuds and infighting in "fringe" folks:
http://www.cdapress.com/news/local_news/article_924e812e-1518-5dfb-b89a-09210fcf5ef9.html

albrecht

Quote from: paladin1991 on November 15, 2017, 10:12:40 PM
I surf the 'net looking for 'casts with James Wesley, Rawles.  He seems to be in great demand by those who are 'awake.'  Reading his 'Land of Promise' right now.
the comma is IMPORTANT!  ;)

PrairieGhost

Cable company is trying to find the issues in the lines that was causing Amy's connection to drop. They are still working on locating the issues from what I understand.

paladin1991

Quote from: albrecht on November 15, 2017, 10:15:00 PM
I can't remember his name for the life of me but he was interesting and accent was always fun to hear. Sort of was curious what he was up to now and how his move back to SA went?
Btw, speaking of certain folks. As far as I know this story from your neck of the woods went nowhere and was a bit surprised there wasn't more talk about Michael Collins Piper's death. But, not really, because there are so many feuds and infighting in "fringe" folks:
http://www.cdapress.com/news/local_news/article_924e812e-1518-5dfb-b89a-09210fcf5ef9.html
Drove by that motel just today.

paladin1991

Quote from: PrairieGhost on November 15, 2017, 10:18:26 PM
Cable company is trying to find the issues in the lines that was causing Amy's connection to drop. They are still working on locating the issues from what I understand.

Sorry Ghostie, this is the 'amy' thread in name only.  I believe that she is an artificial construct.  Not a real person.

paladin1991

Quote from: albrecht on November 15, 2017, 10:17:16 PM
the comma is IMPORTANT!  ;)

to those that are aware.

Soon I will be paladin, 1991, a Free Citizen of the Republic.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on November 15, 2017, 10:15:00 PM
Btw, speaking of certain folks. As far as I know this story from your neck of the woods went anywhere and was a bit surprised there wasn't more talk about Michael Collins Piper's death. But, not really, because there are so many feuds and infighting in "fringe" folks:

Al, I recently had a hankering for some decent jams and picked up some red currant jelly but it's just alright compared to the last stuff I bought (which seemed to have the perfect balance of tangy to sweet), which I got at a Big Lots. I dunno if you have them out there but it's a chain of stores that buy the merchandise from other businesses shutting down and then sells you the higher end merch at discount prices. Anyway, I can't remember the name and given the nature of their business fat chance I can still get it there. I know you're a connoisseur of such things. Is there a brand you'd recommend?

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 15, 2017, 10:22:28 PM
Al, I recently had a hankering for some decent jams and picked up some red currant jelly but it's just alright compared to the last stuff I bought (which seemed to have the perfect balance of tangy to sweet), which I got at a Big Lots. I dunno if you have them out there but it's a chain of stores that buy the merchandise from other businesses shutting down and then sells you the higher end merch at discount prices. Anyway, I can't remember the name and given the nature of their business fat chance I can still get it there. I know you're a connoisseur of such things. Is there a brand you'd recommend?
Ha. We have BigLots! And you are correct, it is hit-or-miss. Last year I scored a bunch of red cabbage (before the usual, yes, one can make their own- but doing so can smell out a house!) And I got some good spicy sandwich relish once- but never to be found again in the store. Re: red currants. I'm sorry to say I don't know. I loved to eat them raw you could buy in markets in Euroland (you are right about tangy and sweet- with more tang than the black kind) but not found/grown (here) though those in the NW say they can grow there. The other good thing about the Inland Empire is huckleberries. (No western movie meme quote here. Ha.)

albrecht

Quote from: paladin1991 on November 15, 2017, 10:19:24 PM
Drove by that motel just today.
Police tape still up and investigation continues, I'm sure.  ;)

paladin1991

Quote from: albrecht on November 15, 2017, 10:32:58 PM
Police tape still up and investigation continues, I'm sure.  ;)
lol

Amy is still a thing?  How the hell was she able to do all those news casts during Dark Matter?  Did she have better internet service then?  My guess is she's had one hell of a nervous breakdown after Trump was elected.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on November 15, 2017, 11:51:15 PM
Amy is still a thing?  How the hell was she able to do all those news casts during Dark Matter?  Did she have better internet service then?  My guess is she's had one hell of a nervous breakdown after Trump was elected.

WOTR

Quote from: PrairieGhost on November 15, 2017, 10:18:26 PM
I understand that there is a hovel in Martinez with great connectivity and a spare pull out couch she could crash on...  ;)

Lord Grantham

Quote from: WOTR on November 16, 2017, 12:02:42 AM
I understand that there is a hovel in Martinez with great connectivity and a spare pull out couch she could crash on...  ;)

And more wifi routers than you can shake a stick at

Element 115

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 15, 2017, 08:19:22 PM
I jus canna do it, Captain! I can't stand the host's voice...and lack of intelligence...talent, etc. Seriously, out of the entire crop of Dark Matter shows this one is the dumbest...but that's just my opinion.  :D

I agree on the host part. But, the guest Tom Campbell is truly awesome. If you can filter out the host, it’s well worth it.

No word as of yet if there will be a show tonight or not.   Vara over at LNM will be on [of course] with a topic of  "Quantum Energy Healer"
Doc Wallach crossbred with Hoagland? Hoo boy,  that might be a rough one!

45 minutes to show time and no cancellation yet....  But then again no indication that there will be a show either.   
In the meantime, right now Deep Talk Radio is streaming one of Bateman's old shows.   Nice to hear him again - even if it is a rerun