• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on July 11, 2017, 09:19:42 PM
Slow, rolling boil tonight but he's getting there.........
Rose Dio wouldn't have to live in her SUV if we had a parliamentary system and there was no Revolutionary War. And she could post more DD videos!

Quote from: albrecht on July 11, 2017, 09:21:16 PM
Rose Dio wouldn't have to live in her SUV if we had a parliamentary system and there was no Revolutionary War. And she could post more DD videos!

God Save Libby the Deuce!!!!!!!!!!!!!

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on July 11, 2017, 09:22:43 PM
God Save Libby the Deuce!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But isn't she German (Saxe-Coburg and Gotha), who I thought, DD didn't like? But, now, monarchy is the best system? German monarchy?

Wonder what the Dougster's position on the Romanov's and Kaiser Bill is?

Quote from: akwilly on July 11, 2017, 09:35:47 PM
When does he breath?

His guests have the easiest job in the world.........  Just sit there like a bump on a log for 50 minutes and the inject "That's right Doug" 

akwilly

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on July 11, 2017, 09:37:34 PM
His guests have the easiest job in the world.........  Just sit there like a bump on a log for 50 minutes and the inject "That's right Doug"
ya dang I was just wondering if his guest left or something hahaha

albrecht

Quote from: akwilly on July 11, 2017, 09:38:58 PM
ya dang I was just wondering if his guest left or something hahaha
Wow! There was still a guest on?  :o 8)

akwilly

Quote from: albrecht on July 11, 2017, 09:42:48 PM
Wow! There was still a guest on?  :o 8)
ya he must have got the weeks shopping done between when he called in at the start and and till just now

akwilly

The Japanese won WW2? Wow did not know that

Quote from: akwilly on July 11, 2017, 09:48:39 PM

Well you've never seen the documents

albrecht

Quote from: akwilly on July 11, 2017, 09:48:39 PM
The Japs won WWII but, somehow, the Koreans run the USA.

akwilly

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on July 11, 2017, 09:51:04 PM
Well you've never seen the documents
I watched The man in the high Castle. Didn't realize it was a documentary

akwilly

Quote from: albrecht on July 11, 2017, 09:53:00 PM
The Japs won WWII but, somehow, the Koreans run the USA.
lol yes, everyone knows 7-11 stores finance the government

akwilly

Well he definitely didn't disappoint! Think it was a good one for my buddy's first listen

I like Douglas, but he crazy, yo.
First time I heard him was on Coast, he was a caller, Tinnitus was the host, guest was
Adam Gorightly. It was quite a clusterpluck. They couldn't get him off the line. Gorightly was pretty amused. You can find that episode at archive.org.
Pretty funny.

albrecht

come on DD, you know you want to yell "white trash" right now about these former Confederate States....

John Brown talk tonight.   Who'd a thunk it?

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on July 15, 2017, 08:39:15 PM
John Brown talk tonight.   Who'd a thunk it?

And, though talking fast, no real big rants or accusations and insults....yet.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on July 15, 2017, 08:50:12 PM
Battle of Roswell?

That must have been between David Wilcock and Joshua Pee Warren over who got to sit next to Dave at a conference.

Quote from: GravitySucks on July 15, 2017, 08:52:36 PM
That must have been between David Wilcock and Joshua Pee Warren over who got to sit next to Dave at a conference.

How do the rapes fit in with that?   Man am I lost..........   ::)

Lou Gentile?   I loved that guys show........

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on July 15, 2017, 08:54:48 PM
How do the rapes fit in with that?   Man am I lost..........   ::)
I think a weird mix of the reprisal rapes in Germany etc upon Russian advances into Germany, which is well documented but not much written about and other Allied rapes/sexual exploitation of women/girls in defeated Germany etc afters (more documented but less severe and more 'economic sexual exploitation' (very bad, of course) or stuff in Netherlands, Belgium, France, etc where local girls who "friended" Krauts (sometimes for survival but still traitors, I guess) were abused, head shaved, lead through streets, etc (still bad, of course) simply because the Iron Curtain and less talk about stuff that happened over there. And there the official policy was rape etc as revenge (and at that time the Soviet soldiers were angry, lots of common criminals inscripted, and some chaos in command.) Plus, on both accounts, at the time we were all allied and the Germans/Japs would be the only types to do stuff like that, not us.

Hope he doesn't end up bashing Lou.  I liked Gentile alot - HVAC repair/demonlogist and his show was a refuge during the Mike Siegel grimmness at Coast..

Didn't he just say that one of those DVDs was shot 'on the run' in a Denny's?  Seems like 30 bucks is a little steep