• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

#ReleaseTheMemo!

Started by starrmtn001, January 20, 2018, 02:04:18 PM

starrmtn001

Quote from: TigerLily on February 07, 2018, 02:43:47 PM
Maybe my fiancé will let you borrow his

Seriously? ???  If so, that's awesome! ;D   Congratulations. :-*

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 07, 2018, 10:46:58 AM
Go a few stages further. Make everything that is secret de classified. Everything, (apart from Trump's tax returns of course); release the names, addresses and SS numbers of all CIA, NSA, FBI and military personnel and anything they may know. Release the real names and locations of spooks and their contacts working for NATO in foreign countries (especially the Arabs, right?) Make Area 51 a theme park and put all the locations of submarines on the net in real time. In fact, let Trump decide what he doesn't want releasing because such a yuge brain as his knows what is and isn't worth knowing.

Agree?

It's odd how all the folks who usually delight in the release of classified documents, and are eager to expose and take down the US from within, now claim some things need to remain secret, for a variety of reasons.  Well, not really so odd - what's strange is that people believe them when they make the claim.

The reality is they don't give a hoot about any of that, they simply want to quash anything that make their thug ex-president or their thug party look bad.

I think that when an ex-president - and a couple dozen of his top aides - are exposed and found to have been committing any number of felonies in order to spy on the opposition presidential candidate during an election, that ought to come out.  Even if it hurts the thug party.  What can be exposed that's so damaging, other than personally damaging to those involved?

These dumb clucks and their obnoxious claims about Trump ''colluding with the Russians''.  Even though they have no crime to point to, can't even say what Trump is supposed to have done, and have no answer for what the Russians would have needed him to do - oh, all that we're supposed to take seriously.

When we finally get to the bottom of what's been going on, what they put this crap out there to try to cover up - they don't want anyone to see it.  And the true believers still believe.  Or claim to.  I used to think Savage went a little far claiming Liberalism is a mental disorder.  Not anymore.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on February 07, 2018, 11:07:38 PM
These dumb clucks and their obnoxious claims about Trump ''colluding with the Russians''.  Even though they have no crime to point to, can't even say what Trump is supposed to have done, and have no answer for what the Russians would have needed him to do - oh, all that we're supposed to take seriously.

When we finally get to the bottom of what's been going on, what they put this crap out there to try to cover up - they don't want anyone to see it.  And the true believers still believe.  Or claim to.  I used to think Savage went a little far claiming Liberalism is a mental disorder.  Not anymore.

All that money they spent on nothing but paying themselves. They're good at that one! ::) ;D

Dr. MD MD

There's an ongoing investigation about potential crimes

Can you tell me what crimes?

No because the investigation is ongoing.

:-\

If people are stupid enough to fall for this I guess they deserve what they get.

TigerLily

Quote from: StarrMountain on February 07, 2018, 03:56:40 PM
Seriously? ???  If so, that's awesome! ;D   Congratulations. :-*

Hi Starr. Thanks for your well wishes. Yes, Elon and I are back together. He was getting lazy and slacking too much but now he's back in my good graces and the engagement is on again. He just needs to be better about returning my phone calls. It's always, "can't talk now. We're on the launch countdown," or some silly thing. He just needs to get his priorities straight

albrecht

Quote from: TigerLily on February 08, 2018, 12:08:53 AM
Hi Starr. Thanks for your well wishes. Yes, Elon and I are back together. He was getting lazy and slacking too much but now he's back in my good graces and the engagement is on again. He just needs to be better about returning my phone calls. It's always, "can't talk now. We're on the launch countdown," or some silly thing. He just needs to get his priorities straight
He is an alien, legally, But like many, fled ZA because of the African paradise rainbow nation was doing so well for him and then Canada, the Great White North (they have socialized medicine, you know?,) And then prospered and done some amazing things, and is still doing so, in the racist, sexist, capitalist, USA. Odd.

TigerLily

Quote from: albrecht on February 08, 2018, 12:26:05 AM
He is an alien, legally, But like many, fled ZA because of the African paradise rainbow nation was doing so well for him and then Canada, the Great White North (they have socialized medicine, you know?,) And then prospered and done some amazing things, and is still doing so, in the racist, sexist, capitalist, USA. Odd.

He's not that kind of alien. Actually a hybrid. He named the driver in honor of "dad"

albrecht

Quote from: TigerLily on February 08, 2018, 12:31:40 AM
He's not that kind of alien. Actually a hybrid. He named the driver in honor of "dad"
"Wouter" surprise me considering stuff ZA (and others) were/are doing? (Likely much worse now considering CRISPR etc?)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wouter_Basson

TigerLily

Quote from: albrecht on February 08, 2018, 12:36:26 AM
"Wouter" surprise me considering stuff ZA (and others) were/are doing? (Likely much worse now considering CRISPR etc?)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wouter_Basson

"the triple cocktail as ketamine, succinylcholine, and tubocurarine." Hmmm. Should have quite a kick. Might easily be modified for rocket fuel

albrecht

Quote from: TigerLily on February 08, 2018, 12:49:01 AM
"the triple cocktail as ketamine, succinylcholine, and tubocurarine." Hmmm. Should have quite a kick. Might easily be modified for rocket fuel
Likely to get one to "the moon." I laugh, sorta, that some rebellious black communists terrorists would be, suddenly, having a rave! But it is not funny, really. There is more crazy stuff done back then (likely now in some places.) And really scary. Potentially. People worry about nukes.  :(

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: StarrMountain on February 09, 2018, 02:55:08 PM
https://youtu.be/c9tAs-dnf3s

This fucker should be chained to the back of a jeep and dragged through the streets of DC as an example! >:(

Gd5150

Quote from: StarrMountain on February 09, 2018, 02:55:08 PM
https://youtu.be/c9tAs-dnf3s

Very informative. Thanks for posting. It’s a good thing these guys have “daughters back home” otherwise we may never find out what really happened.  ;D

starrmtn001

Quote from: Gd5150 on February 09, 2018, 03:29:36 PM
Very informative. Thanks for posting. It’s a good thing these guys have “daughters back home” otherwise we may never find out what really happened.  ;D

You're most welcome, Gd150. ;)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 09, 2018, 03:11:40 PM
This fucker should be chained to the back of a jeep and dragged through the streets of DC as an example! >:(

You mean the Trump appointed Rosenstein?  ???

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 09, 2018, 04:06:44 PM

By Fox? Well...it must be true eh?

Yeah, it must be because the rest are pretty much full of shit, like you. :D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: TigerLily on February 11, 2018, 10:54:13 AM
Cowards

I agree. The Dems have been very cowardly, indeed. They should just fess up to their crimes and save us all some time and money. ;)

Quote from: TigerLily on February 11, 2018, 10:54:13 AM
Cowards

And frauds.  The Ds response was to concoct a fake memo full of information about our intelligence gathering capabilities and methods - then cry foul when either it is not released, or is released with all the sensitive information they packed it with heavily redacted. 

Party First.  Protect Obama and the Clintons Second.  Perhaps disgusting pigs is more accurate.

You know, the media is supposed to investigate and protect us from government abuses, regardless of party.  It's why they are listed by name in the First Amendment.  It's one thing to do so while having a general preference and opinion, quite another to consistently attack and smear one party while protecting another and consistently reporting their talking points as facts.

At some point those who support the Ds need to ask themselves if they want to live in a one party state, with a propaganda organ in place of a free media, or an open, free society, under self rule.  Because we are quickly moving from the latter towards the former.  Thanks for being one of their dumb shills.   

pyewacket

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on February 11, 2018, 04:45:02 PM
At some point those who support the Ds need to ask themselves if they want to live in a one party state, with a propaganda organ in place of a free media, or an open, free society, under self rule.  Because we are quickly moving from the latter towards the former. 

A good measure of a person or organization's principles and values is what they tolerate being done to others. History shows us what happens when absolute power falls into the wrong hands. There are plenty present day examples that they won't talk about, but assure us that they are the ones who can create the perfect society.

starrmtn001

Quote from: pyewacket on February 11, 2018, 06:19:19 PM
A good measure of a person or organization's principles and values is what they tolerate being done to others. History shows us what happens when absolute power falls into the wrong hands. There are plenty present day examples that they won't talk about, but assure us that they are the ones who can create the perfect society.
+1!!!

I'm so happy to see you posting again, Pyewacket. :-*

pyewacket

Quote from: StarrMountain on February 11, 2018, 06:23:02 PM
+1!!!

I'm so happy to see you posting again, Pyewacket. :-*

Hello, Starr, sweetie! I stop in from time to time. I hope all is well with you.

starrmtn001

Quote from: pyewacket on February 11, 2018, 06:29:14 PM
Hello, Starr, sweetie! I stop in from time to time. I hope all is well with you.
Peaks and valleys and peaks again.   You know how it goes.  I hope all is well with you too.