• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Lilith

Quote from: Sean92008 on April 30, 2018, 08:21:36 AM
Don't forget to add in the fact that she's digging her own grave ::)

So, reading the few pages that were added since I went to sleep last night, I think I heard most of the show. I did hear a segment repeated in the haze of pre-rem sleep...

I love the fact that Keith is playing Art reading his own book.  That is a serious swipe in my mind as she's being replaced with somebody reading a damn book.  It would have been better if somebody had audio of him reading the phone book. That would have been a real hoot.

#RIPHeatherLeonaWade

(Catsmile wins the hashtag crown)

There is an audio book of Art reading his own book, and my guess, that would be what Keith might play tonight.

Quote from: brig on April 30, 2018, 11:14:43 AM
There is an audio book of Art reading his own book, and my guess, that would be what Keith might play tonight.

he should play the audio book 'how to dig your own grave.'

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: Richard Groyper on April 30, 2018, 08:48:50 AM
i don't believe she believes what she's posted on social media. she's playing the superheavy victim card knowing that a few sycophants (like Lasha) will support and fight her battles for her. now she can quit and blame Keith or the trolls (fans).
U R correct. At this point, and I am trying to be very fair, I can not  imagine what the "other things" HW said was going on above and beyond Art's death. We won't know unless she tells us and really what on earth can it be that we all just say, "oh ok I get it now!?" And of course she has to tell us what it is. Unless she just says sorry it's too tuff and you just have to believe me and trust me on this and take my word. Can we or should we? At that point if she really can not or will explain herself to the people who are buying the subs and paying her than well I can't be sure I can accept that and give her s pass. I feel after all this BS and crying we deserve something in the way of an explanation. Like the TRUTH. At that poimt, the listeners and subscription holders and advertisers, (and Keith) will have to make the call.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: brig on April 30, 2018, 11:14:43 AM

Unless it's just Keith reading the book and using his Art voice.

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: yoursongs on April 30, 2018, 09:07:59 AM
I think she is in substance withdrawal.  Possibly a rehab stint is ongoing or to come.
Absolutely. Rehab for some sort of substance abuse or a correction for a weakness that effects ur daily life has become an easy way out for people to just get away with incorrect behavior.

Lindquistity

Quote from: SredniVashtar on April 30, 2018, 11:24:12 AM
Unless it's just Keith reading the book and using his Art voice.

That alone is worth the $4 or $5 I pay a month.

Quote from: Pizzapunch on April 30, 2018, 09:17:51 AM
Who's working on the 10 megabyte best of Heather wade torrent file?
Ok I'll chip in the first 500k. Right?
The poor old panty-sniffing history teacher just wanted to go to sleep

ItsOver

Quote from: ge30542 on April 30, 2018, 03:00:18 AM
MITD Monday night, no Heather, instead, Art reads his book, The Art of Talk.
MITD Tuesday night, AI Art reads a phone book.  Still better than any other host.

cweb

Midnight in the Desert
Filling time across the night
This pitiful journey
Took poor Rowland for a ride

chefist

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on April 30, 2018, 11:46:03 AM

dsz

Quote from: cweb on April 30, 2018, 11:50:21 AM
Midnight in the Desert
Filling time across the night
This pitiful journey
Took poor Rowland for a ride

Great, now that will be stuck in Keith's head all day.

What is with the constant forced laughing?  ''Eh heh heh heh heh heh heh, tee hee hee hee hee hee, (another inane comment) hee hee hee...''.  The guest agrees to stay with the show, and she just continues on like this.  Wow.  How awful.

People listen to this?  Pay to do so?  And Keith wants it back?  Really?

Art Bell, that great talent scout, found this appealing somehow?

He must, it's well over a year since she started and it continues with his guidance.

ponyboysunset

New theory---Did all parties involved just do one too many bong hits and thought all of this would be a great idea? ::)

AZZERAE

OMG, that was tough to listen to! Cringe cringe cuh-ringe!!!

dsz

"How long does this show last?!!"  ;D ;D Oh, the anguish in his voice. She really can't take a hint or just doesn't give a fuck.

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 30, 2018, 11:58:52 AM
New theory---Did all parties involved just do one too many bong hits and thought all of this would be a great idea? ::)

According to Heather, the only reason people don't care for it is because she's not Art Bell

aldousburbank

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 30, 2018, 11:58:52 AM

I can neither confirm nor deny.

Quote from: Azzerae on April 30, 2018, 12:00:05 PM
OMG, that was tough to listen to! Cringe cringe cuh-ringe!!!

Remember when she used to rail against George Noory?

Juan

Simple military headstone? Art? It’s more likely a six foot tall crashed flying saucer.

Lord Grantham

Quote from: Juan on April 30, 2018, 12:07:40 PM
Simple military headstone? Art? It’s more likely a six foot tall crashed flying saucer.

I was going to say, just go with the VA supplied one, Heather can pick out the religious emblem
https://www.cem.va.gov/hmm/emblems.asp

ItsOver

Quote from: Juan on April 30, 2018, 12:07:40 PM
Reminds me of this marker. 

http://www.star-telegram.com/news/state/texas/article207085784.html

'The marker was an asymmetrical stone that featured a crude etching of the cigar-shaped aircraft with three holes.

Today, the gravesite is marked only by a boulder, although some visitors to the cemetery have used ink to inscribe the rock with messages such as "Rest in peace, my alien brother." A small wooden cross and flowers also were seen at the gravesite during a recent visit.'

HumanBeing

Over 32k views on this article post about Art's passing.
You would have to search the website and find some Art Bell hosted MITD shows that had popular guests to even see views above 20k. There are very few.

Who knows out of those 32k views the number of possible new subscribers MITD would have received if Heather would have gone on the air.
Such a lost opportunity.

http://midnightinthedesert.com/art-bell-r-i-p/