• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Theadora

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 27, 2018, 06:27:26 PM
Art went through her ethnicity once and she was only a part filipina. Her maiden name was Hayes and they met in Las Vegas. I doubt that she ever lived in the Philippines. Or the tropics for that matter.

Ramona was of Philippine descent.  She was born and raised, in Havvai'i, on Oahu, otherwise know as, Cockroach Island.  Asthma is prevalent there, and loz people smoke, yeah?

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 27, 2018, 05:50:49 PM
I never knew Art personally or ever spoke to him so I'm not too worried. However, some people might all of a sudden receive a lethal dose of electricity from their wireless keyboard. He's in there now! ;)
The magic is in the static.

Sean92008

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 27, 2018, 06:27:26 PM
Art went through her ethnicity once and she was only a part filipina. Her maiden name was Hayes and they met in Las Vegas. I doubt that she ever lived in the Philippines. Or the tropics for that matter.
Her mom was the Asian/Pacific Islander as seen in the New Year's photos.

The friend I was talking about is Scottish.  Another humid, bug-filled place like Hawaii and the P.I.

Catsmile

Quote from: WhiteCrow on April 27, 2018, 06:27:10 PM
That's it! the connection..I'm dumb founded, Laura you're a genius.

Art missed Romona's lovely voice so he hired Heather... that's surrrely why

# Or He Was Just an Air Hunching Horndog
# Who Was a Fool 4 the Ladies
# Womanizer

albrecht

Quote from: aldousburbank on April 27, 2018, 05:49:47 PM
When and how often does a bear shit in the woods?
Or as Norry might say, if Momma Norry wasn't listening, "does the Pope shit in the woods?" or "is the bear Catholic?"

Hells Mole

Quote from: Ghost on April 27, 2018, 05:59:19 PM
Goat's milk soap? She hawked that on MITD.

A girl's gotta find work somewhere.

I'm not sure but I think it was an actual location in Pahrump.  Some kind of place you could go for a service or product.  It was playing in the other room so by the time I realized that it sounded like Heather and went it there she was past the point of saying the name of the product, store or service but just kept saying you should get it.  I was sort of surprised that a name or location wasn't re-iterated at the end of the spot.  It's been a while and the advertisement hasn't replayed but I've still got KNYE on, rolling on that weird late 80's and early 90's nostalgia wave.  It's giving me a morose vibe but I enjoy having Art tell me good afternoon and clue me into the time and temp.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Theadora on April 27, 2018, 06:30:29 PM
Ramona was of Philippine descent.  She was born and raised, in Havvai'i.

Art went through her ethnicity. I don’t remember all the components but I vaguely remember Hawaiian, Jamaican, Filipina and some anglo component like Irish. 

albrecht

Quote from: Sean92008 on April 27, 2018, 06:31:23 PM
Her mom was the Asian/Pacific Islander as seen in the New Year's photos.

The friend I was talking about is Scottish.  Another humid, bug-filled place like Hawaii and the P.I.
Midges  >:(

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 27, 2018, 05:53:13 PM
Art's gotta be Art. You really think he's going to change now that he's dead?! ::) ;D

So it's true, The EVP of Art is really true? Art is sueing Heather for intentionally ruining MITD.

2 weeks off geez

Theadora

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 27, 2018, 06:32:36 PM
Art went through her ethnicity. I don’t remember all the components but I vaguely remember Hawaiian, Jamaican, Filipina and some anglo component like Irish.

Havvai'ians are major racists, but only in the best sense of the term.  When you complain to one when they cut ahead of you in line, or try to run you down in their car, as you in pedestrian mode try to cross the street with the light having the right of way, they don't do it out of racism, but only use racism as a defense for their actions.

Faustina

Quote from: HumanBeing on April 27, 2018, 02:04:00 PM

She writes like she thinks she even has the power to effect anything.  Pfwt!  Another delusional.

Faustina

Quote from: WhiteCrow on April 27, 2018, 06:33:45 PM
So it's true, Art is really sueing Heather for intentionally ruining MITD. 2 weeks off geez

Art is dead:  he can't sue.  But the 'Estate of Art Bell' can. 

albrecht

Quote from: Faustina on April 27, 2018, 06:34:30 PM
She writes like she thinks she even has the power to effect anything.  Pfwt!  Another delusional.
I recall she claims she can tell the future from the stars or some crap but is she also a witch and able to control the future or bring about events?  ;)

GravitySucks

Frikkin Canadians. Next they will want the Stanley Cup back. We should have annexed their cute little winter playland after the Pig War.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Sean92008 on April 27, 2018, 05:54:05 PM
I don't know but I would think it would be traumatic for Asia to hear her father's voice on the radio...

That greedy vulture bitch.

heh heh

Theadora

Quote from: albrecht on April 27, 2018, 06:35:32 PM
I recall she claims she can tell the future from the stars or some crap but is she also a witch and able to control the future or bring about events?  ;)

She must get that crap from her adviser, the Luce Turdly type, guest wannabe?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Theadora on April 27, 2018, 06:30:29 PM
Ramona was of Philippine descent.  She was born and raised, in Havvai'i, on Oahu, otherwise know as, Cockroach Island.  Asthma is prevalent there, and loz people smoke, yeah?

And they had cats and lived in an RV, what could go wrong with breathing right?

Faustina

Quote from: albrecht on April 27, 2018, 06:35:32 PM

I know I'm scared!

Catsmile

# When Her Thighs Rub Together She Has the Power 2 Set Her Bush on Fire

Sean92008

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 27, 2018, 06:32:36 PM
Even after she gained weight, she was hot.  Beautiful woman, beautiful voice, seemed really smart, really sharp.

The Art Bell legacy will hopefully remember her as a stabilizing force and brains behind the explosion in popularity.  Though Art kind of played both sides of the fence about her influence on his success. Maybe rightfully so.  He lived radio.  Strangely, he did not speak it, nor any dialect of it.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Faustina on April 27, 2018, 06:35:31 PM
Art is dead:  he can't sue.  But the 'Estate of Art Bell' can.

Art is controlling things from beyond the grave...Estate of Art or Art, same thing..

white light is a trick

GravitySucks

Quote from: Catsmile on April 27, 2018, 06:39:12 PM
# When Her Thighs Rub Together She Has the Power 2 Set Her Bush on Fire

# BurningBush
# LedToMajorExodus
# EgyptDownhillSince
# BankersInDesertFortyYears
# SoMadAtGodTheyKilledHisSon
# NextTimeUseFireExtinguisher

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 27, 2018, 06:37:57 PM
My God! Is that really a catfish?! ???
Likely a "Wel's Catfish." European variety that get yuuuge.

Bluejay

Quote from: Dyna-X on April 27, 2018, 04:58:17 PM
Yes indeed. I've thought an Art voice app that reads the time and temperature and says good morning would be a hit.

Catsmile

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 27, 2018, 06:42:42 PM
# BurningBush
# LedToMajorExodus
# EgyptDownhillSince
# BankersInDesertFortyYears
# SoMadAtGodTheyKilledHisSon
# NextTimeUseFireExtinguisher

# FFS
# Flashbacks of all that shit stuffed in my head as a kid
# Fire Extinguisher Indeed