• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Michael Vandeven's Radio Train Wreck

Started by MV/Liberace!, August 11, 2015, 02:45:44 PM

Jackstar

Quote from: MV on January 21, 2016, 04:28:10 PM
downgraded to "rotten pork diarrhea mode."

Some here would call that a sidegrade. Just wait for the lemonade!

Quote from: MV on January 21, 2016, 03:46:59 PM
i have it on good authority that brig is the only person who missed me.

Fine. I'll just go have a smoke.

Jackstar

Quote from: Some Random Fat Dude in Missouri on January 21, 2016, 04:31:24 PM
Fine. I'll just go have a smoke.

This is a perfect time for me to gloat about having quit smoking. No particulate matter for me in at least half a year, unless you count all that smoke Bell has been blowing up our asses.

Quote from: Jackstar on January 21, 2016, 04:34:10 PM
This is a perfect time for me to gloat about having quit smoking. No particulate matter for me in at least half a year, unless you count all that smoke Bell has been blowing up our asses.

Me too, actually. I switched to the fine line of e-cigs available through UFOship.com.

Jackstar

Quote from: Some Random Fat Dude in Missouri on January 21, 2016, 04:35:32 PM
Me too, actually. I switched to the fine line of e-cigs available through UFOship.com.

I had a Nautilus tank and an assortment of multi-colored Vision Spinner IIs. I'm not going to lie--blowing smoke is fun.

Quote from: Jackstar on January 21, 2016, 04:37:49 PM
I had a Nautilus tank and an assortment of multi-colored Vision Spinner IIs. I'm not going to lie--blowing smoke is fun.

Sounds like fun. I've never snorkeled on drugs before.

Jackstar

Quote from: Some Random Fat Dude in Missouri on January 21, 2016, 04:39:55 PM
Sounds like fun. I've never snorkeled on drugs before.

Those little thingies in the middle aren't sold at the link from this page. It's a national tragedy.

Quote from: Jackstar on January 21, 2016, 04:42:34 PM

Those little thingies in the middle aren't sold at the link from this page. It's a national tragedy.

Ah, those. It felt like I was carrying around a bong. Do they work under water?

Faustina

Quote from: Paper*Boy on January 21, 2016, 04:22:51 AM
Spoiler Alert:  She hated Trump and didn't care much for the other R's.  Bernie was wonderful and Hilary made some good points

I bet you know that without even asking her. 

Faustina

Quote from: MV on January 11, 2016, 05:05:51 PM

i realize in the short term this will result in a smaller live audience, but if we can produce a consistently high quality product, the show should grow.  if not, then we've failed anyway.

I know you scorn FB, but I'll promote the show in my two groups:

Paranormal Radio and Podcasts Fans
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1671836803093665/

Only Civil Political Discussion Group
https://www.facebook.com/groups/onlycivilpolitical/

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Faustina on January 21, 2016, 11:52:23 PM
I know you scorn FB, but I'll promote the show in my two groups:

Paranormal Radio and Podcasts Fans
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1671836803093665/

Only Civil Political Discussion Group
https://www.facebook.com/groups/onlycivilpolitical/

thanks man.  and i'm gonna keep promoting it here, too.   i know i said i was going to stop, but i was in a bad mood when i decided that.  it would be kinda stupid not to promote it here, in retrospect.

jazmunda

Quote from: MV on January 21, 2016, 11:55:01 PM
thanks man.  and i'm gonna keep promoting it here, too.   i know i said i was going to stop, but i was in a bad mood when i decided that.  it would be kinda stupid not to promote it here, in retrospect.

You've been spending too much time with Art Bell. Too soon?

Faustina

Quote from: MV on January 21, 2016, 11:55:01 PM
thanks man.  and i'm gonna keep promoting it here, too.   i know i said i was going to stop, but i was in a bad mood when i decided that.  it would be kinda stupid not to promote it here, in retrospect.

Just make sure it doesn't get tainted by the Bellian drama.  Shouldn't be too hard to do, really, and talking about it here will serve as a sail for the potential new direction of the forum (other relevant shows to talk about).  Life goes on.

jazmunda

Quote from: Faustina on January 22, 2016, 12:04:54 AM
Just make sure it doesn't get tainted by the Bellian drama.  Shouldn't be too hard to do, really, and talking about it here will serve as a sail for the potential new direction of the forum (other relevant shows to talk about).  Life goes on.

It should be pretty civil if they stick to politics.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Faustina on January 22, 2016, 12:04:54 AM
Just make sure it doesn't get tainted by the Bellian drama.

i don't think it'll be a problem. 

Faustina

Trainwreck this weekend?  Surely Evelyn has finished moving by now.

Faustina

Train Wreck this Sunday?  Please please please.  Or Monday would do, too.  5pm Pacific time/8pm Eastern?  Don't mean to seem pushy, but it's sure been a while.  You and Evelyn could talk about the GOP debate happening tonight.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Faustina on February 13, 2016, 03:14:39 PM
Train Wreck this Sunday?  Please please please.  Or Monday would do, too.  5pm Pacific time/8pm Eastern?  Don't mean to seem pushy, but it's sure been a while.  You and Evelyn could talk about the GOP debate happening tonight.

That would be cruel and unusual punishment to make Evelyn watch a Republican debate.

Faustina

Quote from: GravitySucks on February 13, 2016, 03:16:45 PM
That would be cruel and unusual punishment to make Evelyn watch a Republican debate.

Well, if she is going to have truly informed political discourse to provide to Radio Train Wreck, she really needs to listen to what the the GOP candidates have to say, as well.

onan

Quote from: Faustina on February 13, 2016, 04:00:57 PM
Well, if she is going to have truly informed political discourse to provide to Radio Train Wreck, she really needs to listen to what the the GOP candidates have to say, as well.

I think little of what is said during primary debates has any legitimacy.