• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Lilith

So now that the live stream got shut off, I saw that the IPad arrived with a huge crack in the screen.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Quote from: brig on June 07, 2019, 09:34:35 PM
So now that the live stream got shut off, I saw that the IPad arrived with a huge crack in the screen.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

lol the guy shipped the iPad to him in a standard box, no protective wrap.

Lilith

I can't help but wonder if he dropped the IPad package, and broke the screen himself...

just sayin...

Quote from: brig on June 07, 2019, 09:41:24 PM
I can't help but wonder if he dropped the IPad package, and broke the screen himself...

just sayin...

he would never be so clumsy... oh.

nevermind.

artbell_ghost

my gracious offer of multiplier donations was summarily ignored for the alien conn trip. Whilst communicating with damon a new offer is on the table. a $20 amazon gift card for the first conn visitor to post a video or live stream of george senda talking about his lovely cats and he must use his ‘kitty’ voice in a crowded room on the video. 2x multiplier if in the same video he brings up the target gift card debacle.

if damon can do the above before anyone else he gets a $100 amazon gift card.

I dont want to do any more 3k donations now that TheErinnF embarssed me a little by pretending it dint happen. #aintmadather

whoozit

Quote from: Richard Groyper on June 07, 2019, 09:35:56 PM
lol the guy shipped the iPad to him in a standard box, no protective wrap.
I almost feel bad for him then I remember this is George.  I hope there is not a special place in hell for this sort of schadenfreude.

Quote from: whoozit on June 08, 2019, 11:43:30 AM
I almost feel bad for him then I remember this is George.  I hope there is not a special place in hell for this sort of schadenfreude.

im assuming this is the very same iPad that George has been patiently waiting three weeks for?

Lilith

Quote from: Richard Groyper on June 08, 2019, 12:08:38 PM
im assuming this is the very same iPad that George has been patiently waiting three weeks for?

There are two Ipads.  One is lost in the mail, and the one he got in the mail yesterday, is the one he sent months and months and months ago across country for repair.  At first he sent the ebay repair guy the money to fix his home button, and having found other issues, the ipad repair guy asked George if he wanted the extra repair, and quoted him a price.  George said, yes, he wanted the extra repair, but then made the ebay repair guy wait for many ages, before George sent him the money for the extra repair.  Thus is the cause of Georges IPad, being in the hands of the across country,  ebay repair guy, for so very very long.

Quote from: brig on June 07, 2019, 09:41:24 PM

just sayin...

Maybe not this time................

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 08, 2019, 01:11:27 PM
I fear that Prius #5 might be the next blow.

Burning lithium batteries is no joke. They're very difficult to extinguish and even when they look like they are, can reignite.  Kathy and Senda should be aware of that when they next reverse one into a passing truck at 0mph.

Quote from: brig on June 08, 2019, 12:14:51 PM
There are two Ipads.  One is lost in the mail, and the one he got in the mail yesterday, is the one he sent months and months and months ago across country for repair.  At first he sent the ebay repair guy the money to fix his home button, and having found other issues, the ipad repair guy asked George if he wanted the extra repair, and quoted him a price.  George said, yes, he wanted the extra repair, but then made the ebay repair guy wait for many ages, before George sent him the money for the extra repair.  Thus is the cause of Georges IPad, being in the hands of the across country,  ebay repair guy, for so very very long.

i think the repair guy should've done the extra repair for free.

[attachment=1]

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Richard Groyper on June 08, 2019, 02:25:40 PM
i think the repair guy should've done the extra repair for free.

In a just world yes. After all Senda should be afforded free repairs for the shit he hasn't a clue how to use nor needs. However, the repair guy or girl is trying to make a living and though we might baulk at his or her stance in not doing said repairs until he or she gets paid upfront to do them, they've obviously taken the hateful and vindictive attitude to do just that; They obviously don't know who Senda is do they?

If Senda had just mentioned in nonchalant passing he knew Noory as a best friend (former) and had plagiarised the image of that old rogue Art Bell for a tee shirt then a freebie may have been negotiated, but instead, the repair was costed to Senda.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 08, 2019, 02:09:45 PM
Burning lithium batteries is no joke. They're very difficult to extinguish and even when they look like they are, can reignite.  Kathy and Senda should be aware of that when they next reverse one into a passing truck at 0mph.

That cars lithium batteries are not on fire, it's getting coal roll'd on it on by a Cummins you silly Californian.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on June 08, 2019, 02:37:35 PM
That cars lithium batteries are not on fire, it's getting coal roll'd on it on by a Cummins you silly Californian.

I'm not Californian. And I can see it now...The truck driver should be made to inhale that..hopefully they have and will die a slow and painful death.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 08, 2019, 02:39:39 PM
I'm not Californian. And I can see it now...The truck driver should be made to inhale that..hopefully they have and will die a slow and painful death.

>implying they wouldn't

silly Californian.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on June 08, 2019, 02:58:40 PM
>implying they wouldn't

silly Californian.

I know right? It makes perfect sense that a redneck who thinks it fun to pollute the air wouldn't breath his own shit deeply too.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 08, 2019, 04:45:22 PM
I know right? It makes perfect sense that a redneck who thinks it fun to pollute the air wouldn't breath his own shit deeply too.

Less pollution than a mobile Chernobyl bruh

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on June 08, 2019, 05:21:20 PM
Less pollution than a mobile Chernobyl bruh

Indeed..Hydrogen is the way to go. I think Honda and Toyota make H2 cars so far.

albrecht

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 08, 2019, 07:22:46 PM
Indeed..Hydrogen is the way to go. I think Honda and Toyota make H2 cars so far.
Unit 731 or which factory.  :(   We let those people get away with so much and nobody talks about it or barely mentions it. And they say Anglo-American, people not company, is so bad. Is ANYONE in history more forgiving?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: brig on June 08, 2019, 08:42:10 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8Hv8IRktUA

1st time live in the Prius with Mobile Vision.

I'm relieved they've filled the back seat up with tubs of shit...Hopefully the floor will be covered in shake and soda cups and McD's cartons to keep the ambiance.

Quote from: brig on June 08, 2019, 08:42:10 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8Hv8IRktUA

1st time live in the Prius with Mobile Vision.

Things get a little heated after 4:00     Maybe having the Prius is not good for their relationship?   Too much mobility and togetherness..............

Lilith

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 08, 2019, 09:32:33 PM
Things get a little heated after 4:00     Maybe having the Prius is not good for their relationship?   Too much mobility and togetherness..............

That Kathy can really dish it out.   lol

Quote from: brig on June 08, 2019, 09:35:13 PM

That Kathy can really dish it out.   lol

At 0:41 I think she may have sat on a duck or something!?!