• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Metron2267

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 11, 2018, 01:38:35 PM
You sound more and more like Jimmy Swaggart on crank.

You have nothing factual to rebut with - as always.

QuoteI don't like crackpots like you because you are an embarrassment to conservatism.

Oh ho ho!

No way but your way, is that about it?

QuoteMy religious beliefs  are my business.

I never asked you for your actual religious beliefs. It matter not to me which faith you are or are not as long as it is scripturally sound and beneficial.

I did question why you have glossed over the fact that GHWB and his son were part of a Luciferian fraternity.

http://mindprod.com/politics/bushbooksskullandbones.html

Unbelievable as it sounds, there is a fraternity at Yale established in 1832 called the Skull & Bones society. Many prominent Americans belong to it, including George W. Bush and Sr. Their membership is publicly acknowledged. You can even read about it in back issues of the Yale Alumni Magazine. You can find the many references with a google search using the site:www.yalealumnimagazine.com skull bones search option. Even 60 Minutes did a documentary on it.

For those unfamiliar with fraternity initiation rituals, the initiation rites of the Skull & Bones society are shocking. Even for those that are familiar, the rituals seem too bizarre to believe, especially in a fraternity for the upper crust. However, they even been filmed by secret infrared camera.

As did every member of the Yale Skull & Bones fraternity, George W. Bush and Bush Sr.:

Publicly sold their souls to Satan. George W. Bush may have considered it a joke, but it is still a sick joke.
Publicly masturbated in a coffin in view of the other members of the fraternity.
Swore allegiance to Satan while touching a human skull.
Bowed before a man dressed as Satan.
Permitted a man to press a human femur (thigh bone) into his anus.
Publicly confessed the entire catalog of his lifelong sexual fantasies.
Chanted the mantra:
The Hangman equals Death.
The devil equals death.
Death equals Death.
~ George W. Bush (1946-07-06 age:71)
Lewis Alper, an Evangelical Christian, discusses the religious blasphemy of the initiation ceremony and Bush’s refusal, even late in life, after he was saved, to repudiate his pledge of allegiance to Satan.

QuoteIf you are bent on proselytizing, at least do it on the Religion thread.

Oh sod your newfound thread purity test, that's just a naked obfuscation from having your ass handed to you.

Do you even know the definition of the term?

https://www.wordnik.com/words/proselytize

From The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition

intransitive v. To induce someone to convert to one's own religious faith.

from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
v. convert to another faith or religion

I seek no conversion of you to any faith, let alone my own.

I do seek your admission, before the multiply cited facts , that the Bush's were members of a Satanic fraternal order.

Simple stuff really. I cite the proofs, you deny and dissemble. And so it goes.

Metron2267

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 11, 2018, 01:46:23 PM
Notice Nancy's hand is in the "stop" or "block" position--typical democrap obstructionist gesture.

Correct, Demotards are open borders traitors to America - period.

Donald Noory

Pence had a hard night of Bible study.

Donald Noory

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 11, 2018, 02:16:13 PM
Correct, Demotards are open borders traitors to America - period.

The Guardian, October 2016:  Democratic President Barack “Obama has deported a record more than 2.5 million people since he took office, including a record 438,421 people in 2013, and increased border patrol staff to a record 21,444 agents in 2011; his policy could not reasonably be described as ‘amnesty’ or ‘open borders.’ ”

Kidnostad3

Hey M.D. M.D.  Metron claims that you never claimed to be a doctor.  I remember you doing exactly that.  Who's right.  Are you or are you not a doctor?

Metron2267

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 11, 2018, 02:22:57 PM
Hey M.D. M.D.  Metron claims that you never claimed to be a doctor.

No, I claimed that I never read him do so here, there is a difference you know... :o

QuoteI remember you doing exactly that.  Who's right.  Are you or are you not a doctor?

Dr. Johnny Fever?

Oh btw - nice topical retreat. Lotsa palms involved?

;D

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 11, 2018, 09:28:37 AM
Hey now - that's 1/1,024th Peruvian! ;D

Idi Amin had more Peruvian blood. She has more Native Neanderthal than Native American.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 11, 2018, 08:31:25 AM
He wasn't a great president.   He also wasn't the devil worshipping, child molesting fiend that you, Metron and other tin foil hat wearing twits think he was.  You're confusing him with Hilliary.

Where's your docs, doc?  We'll settle for a copy of the license to practice medicine that you got on line.

With responses like this you’re really no better than the Ace of Schlubs. There’s a certain kind of right wing retardation that seems to want to insist that one be born a conservative. There can be no progression or evolution of thought in these idiots minds. And it’s for this taking your ball and going home reason that you’ll alienate any swing voters who might be interested in conservative politics but are put off by asshats like you. Now I almost want the Dems to win just to rub it in your oh so stupid face.  :D

Nucky Nolan

Hey M.D. M.D.  Metron claims that you never claimed to be a doctor.  I remember you doing exactly that.  Who's right.  Are you or are you not a doctor?

I'm a cardiologist....and an astronaut. Nobody lies on the internet.

Dr. MD MD

Now you’re sounding like pud. What a faggot!  ::)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on December 11, 2018, 06:15:50 PM
I'm a cardiologist....and an astronaut. Nobody lies on the internet.

You really don’t have to be a doctor to diagnose his stupidity.  ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 11, 2018, 12:42:55 PM

The shit you post is sophist drivel containing half truths, out of context excerpts and inane isolated facts just like the shit published by the Trump-hating MSM and your favorite whack-job professional conspiracy theorists.  The delight you take in imagining the worst of those you oppose politically is childish and counterproductive because it presents a false picture of those with whom we contend who we are supposed to know as in "know thy enemy."  It is also the sign of a weak and undisciplined mind.  If you don't like what I have said in this post don't blame me because Lucifer made me do it.

P.S.  Try to tighten up your writing so as to not waste any more of our collective time than you have to.

Fuck you! Who are you to make demands of anyone here?! Now I’m on a miission to waste your prescious retiree time, gramps. Early senility is a bitch, isn’t it? :D

All of a sudden this dufus considers himself a genius. I suspect a recent med switch.  ::)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 11, 2018, 01:38:35 PM
You sound more and more like Jimmy Swaggart on crank.   I don't like crackpots like you because you are an embarrassment to conservatism.  My religious beliefs  are my business.  If you are bent on proselytizing, at least do it on the Religion thread.

Hey, faggot! Is it true that sub guys all suck each others dicks when you submerge? :D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 11, 2018, 01:46:23 PM
Notice Nancy's hand is in the "stop" or "block" position--typical democrap obstructionist gesture.

That must be the sign you make whenever new information is in danger of entering your brain. ;D