Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Morgus

Quote from: ZaZa on December 11, 2018, 09:20:59 PM
I think that Morgus had mercy on me and gave me a link to some East Indian music, to save my sanity... LOL :)
Fells good not hearing that scratchy irritating voice of the very unsuccessful witch...heh heh
She doesn't come on live until 9PM PT, until then plays music for "testing the stream"
HW complaining a few hours ago on her facebook page that her old producer got the guest for tonight to cancel on her...

Lilith

Quote from: Morgus on December 11, 2018, 09:29:53 PM
She doesn't come on live until 9PM PT, until then plays music for "testing the stream"
HW complaining a few hours ago on her facebook page that her old producer got the guest for tonight to cancel on her...

Thanks for the updates Morgus!

It is a little more complicated than that.

Some of the guests get confused between Kingdom of Nye w/ Heather Wade and Bart Ell's Kingdom of Nye Radio.  So some of the communications get Barney'd up.  Bart doesn't encourage this nor attempt to make it occur but when it does, he doesn't go out of his way to un-Barney it either.

ZaZa

Thanks Morgus,
well according to brig last night Heather in a very rud manner hanged up on her guest, so she doesn't really deserve any guests.
She never hang up on that bullshitter Time Traveler fake John Titor guy even he was spewing bullshit for the whole show with her.
And when listeners gave her shit Heather attack them.
I would be happy is she never get's any guests. She can just talk to herself on the air, and to her cats.
She has nothing of value to add to the talk show genre.

Heather Wade doesn't have nice invading voice, and she doesn't have interesting encaptivating style of conducting interviews.
Also she knows shit about "things" in life...excluding perhaps how to be a slut on the sex phone line.
Heather Wade is a nobody, no talent no personality. Heather Wade is like a hemorrhoid, it's there but it's useless.

Lilith

HEATHER IS HAVING A REPLAY TONIGHT!!!

"International best-selling author of seventeen books on magick and the occult, Lon Milo DuQuette is arguably one of the most prominent esoteric writers living in the world today. He is also an award-winning singer-songwriter and recording artist whose musical career has spanned over 50 years. His books have been translated into twelve languages. He is an internationally recognized authority on Tarot, Qabalah, and Ceremonial Magick, and has written extensively about the life and works of the controversial English magician, Aleister Crowley. He is currently the U.S. Deputy Grand Master of Ordo Templi Orientis, a one-hundred-year-old magical society once led by Crowley. At 69, DuQuette shows no signs of slowing down. In the last few years his lecture and concert tours have taken him to 25 cities in 13 countries. Lon Milo DuQuette is soon to release two new books, Son of Chicken Qabalah, and Allow Me to Introduce. He lives in Costa Mesa, California with his wife of 51 years, Constance.

https://londuquette.com
https://www.facebook.com/lon.duquette
https://www.reverbnation.com/lonmiloduquette
https://oto-usa.org
https://cotnorcal.org/"

http://thekingdomofnye.com/

OH MY!

ZaZa

FUCK THAT CHINESE CUNT Heather Wade !!!
/
First time in almost 3 years I was trying to listen to that human vomit and her audio is fucked.
I hope she overdoses on the same shit Art Bell did...

Epaphroditus

Are any of these hosts not mentally ill ?

Morgus

So HW posted on her facebook page that she couldn't handle doing the show on her 3rd anniversary tonight without Art, so its a replay instead...

Lilith

Quote from: Morgus on December 11, 2018, 11:44:18 PM
So HW posted on her facebook page that she couldn't handle doing the show on her 3rd anniversary tonight without Art, so its a replay instead...

I think she should consider asking Karen to be a substitute host for her, when she's not up to doing a show herself.

Spookcat

One of the guests she was supposed to have, Moody, was on MitD last night. I heard they were on Vara's show today. Was that live or a repeat?

Lilith

Quote from: Spookcat on December 12, 2018, 12:06:21 AM
One of the guests she was supposed to have, Moody, was on MitD last night. I heard they were on Vara's show today. Was that live or a repeat?

Moody was live on Vara.  The second guest on "life after death"  was pre-recorded.

Epaphroditus

Quote from: Spookcat on December 12, 2018, 12:06:21 AM

Her former producer who apparently books for LNM booked the guest , the guest had  no idea that Vara and Heather we're back to back shows so at his age he cancelled  the late show .

Heather doesn't blame the guest .

Spookcat

She was going to do open lines, but seemed to get mad about people critiquing her singing along with the music she was playing before the show. Then went on about the Art anniversary. She didn't have any problems doing her show yesterday on her third year anniversary though.

Epaphroditus

Heather is paying the price of not networking , she said last night that she was looking for younger guests .

When Art handed the show to Heather  he had to figure she would draw a younger female audience  , my biggest disappointment has been her not attempting to draw that fertile audience .

This grey haired male enjoys a woman's voice .

Epaphroditus

Quote from: Spookcat on December 12, 2018, 12:21:28 AM
She was going to do open lines, but seemed to get mad about people critiquing her singing along with the music she was playing before the show. Then went on about the Art anniversary. She didn't have any problems doing her show yesterday on her third year anniversary though.

Better repeat than crying on air .

Lilith

Quote from: Epaphroditus on December 12, 2018, 12:24:03 AM
Better repeat than crying on air .

In Heathers case, I strongly, but respectfully disagree.   Just sayin'.

Lilith

Oh that's hilarious!  I'm sorry I missed that.

ZaZa

I hope that Chinese rat was singing her own funeral march...

Spookcat

Quote from: brig on December 12, 2018, 12:32:00 AM
Oh that's hilarious!  I'm sorry I missed that.

Note: I didn't record this.

[attachment=1]

Corona Kitty

Quote from: brig on December 11, 2018, 11:55:15 PM
I think she should consider asking Karen to be a substitute host for her, when she's not up to doing a show herself.

She should consider asking Karen to be a guest on her show. I'll be much more interested in that.

Spookcat

In a way, I want to feel bad for her, but I feel like she brought a lot of this on herself...

Also, she GROWLS at mentioning Producer Michelle's name.

[attachment=1,msg1291369]

[attachment=2,msg1291369]

Gunner65

You all must really be insane to have recorded so many minutes of NOTHING!  And call it an MP3 something!

Spookcat

Quote from: Gunner65 on December 12, 2018, 02:05:38 AM
You all must really be insane to have recorded so many minutes of NOTHING!  And call it something!

I didn't record it. It was shared on Ellgab.

Gunner65

Quote from: Spookcat on December 12, 2018, 02:11:21 AM
So you blame your postings on Bellbag to a shared MP3 of a recording of nothing on Ellgab?

Spookcat

HumanBeing

Quote from: Gunner65 on December 12, 2018, 02:05:38 AM
You all must really be insane to have recorded so many minutes of NOTHING!  And call it an MP3 something!

Says the person who is obsessed with this fucking freak and thinks it is something.
Douglas is more fucking insane than Heather. Yet he has your whole attention.
You're fully erect with attention aren't you?
Carry on though, because who gives a fuck what you do with your time.

Gunner65

Not as insane as someone who would record and then post MP3's of silence!  At least I can provide evidence of the sick asshole Dietrich.  And talk about obsession?  Anyone who would record  dead air from someone they listened to and then share it must be obsessed.

fotd

Quote from: Spookcat on December 12, 2018, 02:11:21 AM

Serious question.  Do people really listen to this stuff?  I feel like this is all some sort of elaborate prank.  Holy shit.