Quoteto be as brilliant as Art

[attachment=2]

Makes a lovely stocking stuffer.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Jackstar on December 12, 2018, 05:38:51 PM
[attachment=1,msg1291616]

[attachment=2,msg1291616]

Makes a lovely stocking stuffer.

The date is interesting. I deleted my post you quoted because I was going to reword it, then I just gave up on it. heh.

I found this other video, I'd like to hear people's opinion of it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FrUj3cV_To

Jackstar

Quote from: Roswells, Art on December 12, 2018, 06:01:11 PM
I'd like to hear people's opinion of it.

Obvious limited hangout is obvious now.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Jackstar on December 12, 2018, 06:12:22 PM

The Pentagon, in Arlington County, Virginia, across the Potomac River from Washington, D.C., is the headquarters of the United States Department of Defense. As a symbol of the U.S. military, the phrase The Pentagon is often used as a metonym for the Department of Defense and its leadership.

The building was designed by American architect George Bergstrom and built by contractor John McShain. Ground was broken on September 11, 1941, and the building was dedicated on January 15, 1943.

A lot of things happen on every date. I will say though I was watching an old Deep Space: Nine episode from the 90's wherein one of the episodes was about future earth being told they might be attacked by some scary enemy and everyone had to take blood tests to prove they weren't the enemy. Also there was military in the streets. That's all fine and dandy for a sci-fi program but the last name Snowden came up in the program. That would be the second time I had ever heard that name.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Jackstar on December 12, 2018, 06:15:03 PM
Obvious limited hangout is obvious now.

You don't have to be a jerk about it.

Also, Et tu Brute?

Jackstar

Quote from: Roswells, Art on December 12, 2018, 06:20:40 PM
the last name Snowden came up in the program. That would be the second time I had ever heard that name.

In 2007, season 6 of 24 centered heavily on a bad/good guy named Assad.

A lot of things happen on every date.

[attachment=1]

Quote from: Roswells, Art on December 12, 2018, 06:23:38 PM
You don't have to be a jerk about it.

Sleepyhead, I am being nice.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Jackstar on December 12, 2018, 06:25:46 PM
In 2007, season 6 of 24 centered heavily on a bad/good guy named Assad.

[attachment=1,msg1291631]

Sleepyhead, I am being nice.

I think Assad is like saying 'John'. Also you watched six seasons of that abortion? I couldn't get past the first episode.

P.S. I'm being nice too.

Jackstar

Quote from: Roswells, Art on December 12, 2018, 06:31:54 PM
I think Assad is like saying 'John'.

It means 'lion.' A closer equivalent to 'John' would be 'Haji.'

Also you watched six seasons of that abortion?

No.

I couldn't get past the first episode.

This doesn't really strengthen your debate points.

P.S. I'm being nice too.

I understand that a deep, well-spring of discontent, powers and influences your every thought, but that's really not important right now.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Jackstar on December 12, 2018, 06:38:06 PM
It means 'lion.' A closer equivalent to 'John' would be 'Haji.'

Yes, I googled it too. I meant it was a common name, like it is in America. Point is that it doesn't mean anything other than being a name.

No.
This doesn't really strengthen your debate points.

I can't be sorry for not watching a shitty TV show. Are we supposed to be arguing about something that happens in it?

I understand that a deep, well-spring of discontent, powers and influences your every thought, but that's really not important right now.

I can't argue with you there but here my inspiration comes from other people's posts.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Roswells, Art on December 12, 2018, 06:58:13 PM

Notify the principal. Pete's trolling the high school after his breakup with Ariana Grande.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Jackstar on December 12, 2018, 06:48:13 PM
such confidence. so science.

Anyway, aren't you a christian? Why aren't you conspiracing out with that shit? That is definitely in the top two conspiracies.

Really, all organized religion.

Jackstar

Quote from: Roswells, Art on December 12, 2018, 07:14:09 PM
Anyway, aren't you a christian?

I actually don't know what you mean by that. You'll have to be more specific.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Jackstar on December 12, 2018, 07:16:38 PM
I actually don't know what you mean by that. You'll have to be more specific.

I mean you are so concerned with what the deep state is doing it doesn't equate with what can and is and has been done by churches for centuries.

Jackstar

[attachment=1]

Quote from: Roswells, Art on December 12, 2018, 07:23:54 PM
the deep state [...] churches

I'm unclear on what you think the differences are.

Metron2267

churches - cartoons for the soul

deep state - molasses for the masses

Dr. MD MD

A lot of things happen on every date. I will say though I was watching an old Deep Space: Nine episode from the 90's wherein one of the episodes was about future earth being told they might be attacked by some scary enemy and everyone had to take blood tests to prove they weren't the enemy. Also there was military in the streets. That's all fine and dandy for a sci-fi program but the last name Snowden came up in the program. That would be the second time I had ever heard that name.

With just one letter change it becomes Snow’d-in.  ;)

WOTR

Quote from: Spookcat on December 12, 2018, 07:39:42 AM
I haven't heard any of these clips, so I can't tell you how they are.

[attachment=1,msg1291408]
She is really not bad at all.  I cannot say that she is great (mostly because the music was up high enough that I did not get a clear sound of just her voice), but she is better that Noory by a long shot.  I found that you could relax with the music in the background and your ears did not bleed.  Pretty good (and she was probably having fun doing it.)

WOTR

Quote from: nooryisawesome on December 12, 2018, 01:39:02 PM
What is with Vara's obsession. Like 5 hour show, social media full of Heather stuff. The dude has some issues.
He is just doing these things to "defend the shield."  It is "not about being mean."  Really, the man just had not choice but to become a douche bag.

Lilith

"David Alzofon is a technical writer and the son of Dr. Frederick Alzofon (1919 â€" 2012), inventor of gravity control. From the mid-1950s through 2012, he had a ringside seat to the development of the technology, and actively searched for investors in Silicon Valley from 1981 through 2012, which could be the topic of a lecture in itself. In the six years following his father’s death, he has ramped up efforts to publicize his father’s discoveries with the publication of two books: Gravity Control With Present Technology and The Top-Ten UFO Riddles â€" Solutions from Science. More than anyone alive he understands the theoretical basis of the technology and why it has met with so much resistance from establishment physics, in spite of being endorsed in a 1960 report by the U.S. Air Force and the overwhelmingly favorable impression his father, who received his doctorate at Cal Berkeley, made upon knowledgeable critics.

http://gravitycontrol.io/"

http://thekingdomofnye.com/

ZaZa

Why is Heather Wade playing those stupid games and not coming forward telling the truth about her brain cancer.
She was diagnosed 3 months ago having brain and breast cancer tumors, and instead of being honest with her listeners she is playing stupid games.
She started heavy drinking and self medicating with hard drugs.
That cancer news made her act irrational to the point of singing like a mad woman thus faking happiness, but she knows that she is facing painful lonely death.

Spookcat

Quote from: brig on December 12, 2018, 08:40:42 PM

"David Alzofon is a technical writer and the son of Dr. Frederick Alzofon (1919 â€" 2012), inventor of gravity control. From the mid-1950s through 2012, he had a ringside seat to the development of the technology, and actively searched for investors in Silicon Valley from 1981 through 2012, which could be the topic of a lecture in itself. In the six years following his father’s death, he has ramped up efforts to publicize his father’s discoveries with the publication of two books: Gravity Control With Present Technology and The Top-Ten UFO Riddles â€" Solutions from Science. More than anyone alive he understands the theoretical basis of the technology and why it has met with so much resistance from establishment physics, in spite of being endorsed in a 1960 report by the U.S. Air Force and the overwhelmingly favorable impression his father, who received his doctorate at Cal Berkeley, made upon knowledgeable critics.

http://gravitycontrol.io/"

http://thekingdomofnye.com/

Now she has someone else who was on twitter earlier this week saying he was on Thursday night..

December 12th, 2018 - Jason Offutt - Time Travel

Jason Offutt grew up on a farm near the little town of Orrick, Missouri. In his life he’s been a farm hand, journalist, photographer, bartender, and the mayor of that same small town. Jason now teaches journalism at Northwest Missouri State University in Maryville, and keeps the world safe from the forces of evil. Okay, so now that the interview bio’s out the way, here’s who I really am. I’m a nerd. A Dungeons and Dragons playing, Star Trek watching, conspiracy theory Fanboy. The Twilight Zone is the greatest television program ever created, author Michael Crichton was a wizard, and I once went to a Halloween party dressed as Gilligan (my wife went as Mary Ann. Hubba hubba). As a kid I looked for Sasquatch footprints in the yard, UFOs over our farmhouse (one night my whole family saw something that shouldn’t â€" couldn’t â€" have been in the sky. Damn straight), and one afternoon, alone, I saw a full-bodied apparition that stared at me through hollow eyes.

https://www.jasonoffutt.com

Lilith

Quote from: Spookcat on December 12, 2018, 10:35:29 PM
Now she has someone else who was on twitter earlier this week saying he was on Thursday night..

December 12th, 2018 - Jason Offutt - Time Travel

https://www.jasonoffutt.com

OH MY!  Never a dull moment.  Surprise, surprise!

Spookcat

Quote from: brig on December 12, 2018, 10:39:09 PM
OH MY!  Never a dull moment.  Surprise, surprise!

Her facebook still has David Alzofon for tonight. So... toss up perhaps? Probably will be one of them.

Edit: The website has changed back. Hi, Heather!

Catsmile

# Multi-ArtBell Shoutouts
# Take Lid Off Bottle, Throw It Away.
# GlugGlugGlug

# Didn't Even Make It 5 Minutes.
# Nails Foot Down, Proceeds To Wildly Shoot @ Other Foot.
# While Running In A Rambling Circle.

# That Fried Witch Cackle #HAHAHAHA
# Orbiting Cucks Gonna Beta.
# Heater Can't Run Away From These Cucks Fast Enough.
# Send Your Money, But Stay Home Beta Cucks.
# Beta Cucks Don't Understand How Phone Sex Operators Work.

# Everyone Wants To Use Heater.
# Nao No One Wants To Be Around Her
# Pick One, Can't Be Both.
# Poor Heater.

# Beta Cuck Callers As Far As The Ear Can Hear.

Catsmile

# Heater Says:
# "People Put On Replays All The Tiem. It's Not A Big Deal."

# When Your Replay/No Show Ratio Competes With Shows Produced In A Month...
# It Might Be A Big Deal.

# Damn U Ross Mitchell!
# How Much Phone Sex Does Ross Get For The Voice-Overs??

Catsmile

# 4 Gallons Of Alcohol = 3000 Miles.
# Anti-Grav Iz Cheap.
# Who Knew?

# WoW
# Take A Drink!

# Heater Makes Her Own Alcohol
# One Moar Puzzle Piece