Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

K_Dubb

Quote from: Catsmile on September 18, 2019, 01:27:09 AM
A grief counselor wouldn't listen to the same shit repeated over for a year and a half plus, without progress. It's her grift, financially and emotionally at this point. 

They would call her on some of the bullshit, and she won't have her views challenged.

Well in her defense she did say that the show now functions in lieu of a grief support group, and this way she doesn't have to sit and listen to other people's maunderings.  It's the ultimate fantasy -- she has a death-grip on the talking stick.

K_Dubb

Quote from: DynamoHum on September 18, 2019, 06:39:28 AM
If shit went down the way it did she just completely implicated herself in it.

I don't suppose the possible connection between the correspondence she posted denying her trademark and her suicide talk last night occurred to you and that, by making sure the Pahrumpians (who would be better off just ignoring the crazy lady in the cuckshack) know about her transgressions you might be functioning as a well-greased cog in her shakedown scheme?

For all I know the estate still holds her mortgage or has some other leverage over her, or maybe the neighbors are making her life miserable in the way only neighbors can and terrorizing the family with suicide talk is her way of keeping them at bay.   Your reaction every time she rings that bell has become predictable and she knows she can count on you to amplify the damage.

I don't think for a moment this is an actual, thought-out scheme she has ever articulated, even in her own mind, but she's clearly manipulating somebody and people like her, even when they're dumb as rocks, have canny instincts.

Lilith

No Heather,  UFO does not equal Flying Saucer.   Sorry.

Lilith

Quote from: DynamoHum on September 18, 2019, 06:39:28 AM
If shit went down the way it did she just completely implicated herself in it.

Praise MV!

Lilith

Heather haz technical equiptment in her studio that are classified as doo-dads?

Amazeen!

DynamoHum

Quote from: K_Dubb on September 18, 2019, 10:09:46 AM
I don't suppose the possible connection between the correspondence she posted denying her trademark and her suicide talk last night occurred to you and that, by making sure the Pahrumpians (who would be better off just ignoring the crazy lady in the cuckshack) know about her transgressions you might be functioning as a well-greased cog in her shakedown scheme?

For all I know the estate still holds her mortgage or has some other leverage over her, or maybe the neighbors are making her life miserable in the way only neighbors can and terrorizing the family with suicide talk is her way of keeping them at bay.   Your reaction every time she rings that bell has become predictable and she knows she can count on you to amplify the damage.

I don't think for a moment this is an actual, thought-out scheme she has ever articulated, even in her own mind, but she's clearly manipulating somebody and people like her, even when they're dumb as rocks, have canny instincts.

Oh I am sure this meltdown tantrum is as a result of her losing her weak as fuck trademark battle. I am not sure she has factored Karen into it .... I wouldn’t want to piss her off.

Lilith

We keep trying to tell you that your interview shows suck Heather.

Lilith

Quote from: DynamoHum on September 18, 2019, 11:19:24 AM
Oh I am sure this meltdown tantrum is as a result of her losing her weak as fuck trademark battle. I am not sure she has factored Karen into it .... I wouldn’t want to piss her off.

Indeed, the Karen factor.  I have heard rumors of trusts, and trustors.

Lilith

...so Heather had to leave her gate open so she could get food deliveries from places like Amazon or Wallmart?  Oh that poor soul that was sending her Omaha steaks thinking she had no food.

Lilith

The Pahrump urgent care girl dumped Heather out of the wheelchair onto the lobby floor.  Oh Heather, if only you had your cell phone camera video going for that one!

She missed Art SO MUCH in that moment!

Lilith

Hahaha, the 2nd set of crutches from the hospital arrived with a security guard to wheel her outside.

BWAHAHAHAHA

Lilith

Heather was in so much pain when she got home, that she called the Suicide Hot line.

I can hear it now, Hello?  I have a sprained ankle...

This is good stuff Heather!!!

Lilith

You might be surprised at how many of us have suffered grief, sprained ankles, panic attacks and more Heather.

Lilith

Rug burns on your butt and knees from crawling around on your floor Heather?  You rug burned your big toe so bad you almost lost it?  Good God man, were you crawling around on your floor naked?

Lilith

We are all so proud of you for making the decision not to give up Heather, no matter how bad it hurt.

Lilith

Oh the insurmountable challenges of a sprained ankle...

If Heather can get through that, just imagine the power of the human will!

Praise MV!

Lilith

Heather Wade did not give up, and she can walk!

Praise MV!

Lilith

"The sheer will to continue, I am just pouring my soul out to you guys tonight". - Heather Wade

Lilith

They gave her nothing for pain.  "They treated me like I wuz shoppin for drugs or sumpthin". - Heather Wade

Lilith

It was May 10th Heather was able to take a step.

Miracles CAN happen!

Lilith

Four listeners sent her lots and lots of food that didn't have to be refrigerated.

They saved her life, REALLY!

Lilith

Heather didn't find out the cause of Arts death untill the day AFTER she heard the call from Airyn on the phone...

...when she saw the LETTER.  It was snatched out of her hand and she was told NO, you CAN"T read it again.

She was told she was to handle the public, but not on Monday, and oh by the way, this never leaves this room.

K_Dubb

Quote from: brig on September 18, 2019, 12:21:19 PM
They gave her nothing for pain.  "They treated me like I wuz shoppin for drugs or sumpthin". - Heather Wade

I wonder, what ever could have given them that idea?  Surely a prominent local businesswoman (and sponsor of both the Chili Feed and Crab Fest!) didn't make sure all the wells were poisoned and that everyone in town knew she was no good.

She probably persuaded all the local groceries to quit stocking her favorite ippa, too.

This is my town, missy, and don't you forget it!

Lilith

Quote from: K_Dubb on September 18, 2019, 12:45:39 PM
I wonder, what ever could have given them that idea?  Surely a prominent local businesswoman (and sponsor of both the Chili Feed and Crab Fest!) didn't make sure all the wells were poisoned and that everyone in town knew she was no good.

She probably persuaded all the local groceries to quit stocking her favorite ippa, too.

This is my town, missy, and don't you forget it!

There's one in EVERY town.

Lilith

Either Art blew a lot of sunshine up Heathers ass...

OR...

Lilith

"I can sleep at night cuz I know I told the truth". - Heather Wade.

Ok, well, Heatha, to listen to you talk, it really doesn't sound like it when you talk about your life, and your habits.

"There's no amount of money that anybody could bribe me with..." - Heather Wade.

Lilith

"The tox report was eventually gonna come out, and the truth is right there". - Heather Wade.

K_Dubb

Quote from: brig on September 18, 2019, 12:49:25 PM
There's one in EVERY town.

Even Pahrump's own tinpot dictator grew to rue the day she so rudely cut her at the Chili Cookoff.