• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Gunner65

"Hours of fun in my Coven" - Heather Wade (regarding Taro)

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Gunner65 on September 20, 2019, 12:00:49 AM
You enjoy that 4:20 all you want buddy but it does not change reality. As for redemption, I am not God.  I can only judge for myself as to what qualities a human might have which are redemptive or not!

Amazing.

Gunner65

You should interview Gunner65 on air. And you should use audio clips of Dietrich claiming he is the biological son of Adolf Hilter!
This dude is similar to Dietrich in that he imposes his persona on the host.

TARO TARO TARO

This asshat is no satanist and Heather is not confronting him on this claim!  This is total bullshit!

Gunner65

Now they are using "imagery"

Of certain  Taro cards and discuss the history of them -

Let's see how this Chicago Satanist/Remote Viewer holds up

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Gunner65 on September 20, 2019, 12:13:38 AM
You should interview Gunner65 on air. And you should use audio clips of Dietrich claiming he is the biological son of Adolf Hilter!
This dude is similar to Dietrich in that he imposes his persona on the host.

TARO TARO TARO

This asshat is no satanist and Heather is not confronting him on this claim!  This is total bullshit!

Now that's an idea

Gunner65

No reference so far to the guest being connected to Aquino

Gunner65

Quote from: username on September 20, 2019, 12:32:07 AM
Now that's an idea
Let's prepare something. Because I believe Dietrich may be finished and I fight to the end. Prepare to consolidate 3 years of shit into under two hours!   :)

Gunner65

And I want Aquino in on this...I want to show that Douglas Dietrich was a lying pussy who lived with his parents in the same little apartment for 30 years and when he realized he would be a failure continued to claim he was a US Marine when the USMC says: Who?

I have spent years researching  Dietirch.  I want him to claim his platoon number in MCRD!  Before he was tossed as an Entry Level Separation!

Gunner65

I know those numbers and I know two of the Officers in that Recruit series.  I have already Identified the recruit platoon he failed to graduate from!  Dietrich made it into 3rd phase. But he was never incarcerated and was never promoted to E-3 upon graduation.  This is against Navy regulation.  Dietrich claims he was an E-4 (Cpl) during Desert Storm/Shield trained as a 0351 this is also a lie.

Douglas Dietrich was never a US Marine.

WOTR

Quote from: Gunner65 on September 20, 2019, 12:40:32 AM
Let's prepare something. Because I believe Dietrich may be finished and I fight to the end. Prepare to consolidate 3 years of shit into under two hours!   :)

At this point, I might actually listen. I have avoided the whole Dietrich thing so far- but given the passion of your posts, I can only imagine that it would be a very intense two hours of tearing the guy a new one.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Gunner65 on September 20, 2019, 12:51:44 AM
And I want Aquino in on this...I want to show that Douglas Dietrich was a lying pussy who lived with his parents in the same little apartment for 30 years and when he realized he would be a failure continued to claim he was a US Marine when the USMC says: Who?

I have spent years researching  Dietirch.  I want him to claim his platoon number in MCRD!  Before he was tossed as an Entry Level Separation!

Hmm...

I think I can (((pull it))) off.

soulburner

So is she back yet? Been out of the loop again.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: soulburner on September 20, 2019, 03:24:54 AM
So is she back yet? Been out of the loop again.

Well, that depends on what your interpretation of the word "back" is. 

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: DynamoHum on September 19, 2019, 07:20:36 AM
[attachment=1,msg1357261]

72 listeners? So, in other words, she's hosting her own version of The GabCast!

72 listeners... That's one listener for every hour of a sleepless, psychotic three day pity session!

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Uncle Duke on September 19, 2019, 09:06:13 PM
I appreciate the offer, but I can't listen to that mental case.  I think I gave up listening to him after his second guest appearance on C2C.  His alternative history bits sounded like Harry Turtledove on high powered blotter acid.

Dietrich was on c2c?

"Fuck me."

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: albrecht on September 19, 2019, 09:35:50 PM
His fantasies are too wild, fast-paced for LSD which often tends toward introspection, so I'm told.

Nice save!

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Gunner65 on September 19, 2019, 11:55:32 PM
... bragging he was interviewed by Heather Wade.

Hey, a man's gotta try to get laid.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Gunner65 on September 20, 2019, 01:05:50 AM
Douglas Dietrich was never a US Marine.

If I don't shout this during sex, I can't cum.

Lilith

I think I can handle a show like this Heatha.

Lilith

It WAS funny when Winter first got on his phone and sounded like a Demon LOL

Lilith

Winter is talking while Heatha goes to get her deck.  Winter is going to help her do a reading about the future of her show it sounds like.  :)

Lilith

Winter tells heather to shuffle and meditate on a specific question.  I'm getting all full of anticipation now...

Lilith

Heatha asks if she should tell us her question and Winter says no, we will do a cold reading.

The anticipation thickens as Heatha shuffles her deck.

Lilith

1st card. 3 of pentacles.

Winter says - money

Lilith

2nd card, 10 of wands.

Winter says - force against