• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

John Hogue

Started by BigDave, February 18, 2013, 12:34:32 PM

Eddie Coyle

As long as Hogue stays away from mine disasters, he's got a spot on C2C.

Morgus

I recall John Hogue appeared on Art Bell's Dark Matter last year and they ended up sounding mad at each other on the air after Art questioned him.
Shortly after Hogue was back on with Noory who didn't question him.

littlechris

Actually,george missed the date by 3 days. Art's last show of Dark Matter was Nov 4,2013. George still has time to reschedule though.

DanTSX

Quote from: littlechris on November 01, 2014, 11:07:02 PM
Actually,george missed the date by 3 days. Art's last show of Dark Matter was Nov 4,2013. George still has time to reschedule though.

His last show was the ghost to ghost show I thought?

Eddie Coyle

SIT went easy on Art.

They could have aired his handful of "my last show folks" from C2C archives in 98 or 02 or 07...

DanTSX

Quote from: cweb on November 02, 2014, 07:16:58 AM
Or John David Oates....

Honestly, that's who I was thinking of when I wrote the post.  So I was mistaken in thinking it was an intentional slight.  But I may have have been somewhat valid after all.

Roswells, Art

Hi, thread necromancer here,

I was just listening to Art Bell's 1994-11-15 show in which John Hogue is the guest and heard something I found amusing and thought I'd share.

At the 9:35 mark Hogue says:

When I started this study of prophecy I had a passion as a little child to study history and read about 7000 books of history, the history of the past

Then at the 9:49 mark he goes on to say:

Later around the time of the end of high school I started studying the works of future history.

That's pretty amazing, isn't it?!  Now Art usually asks the questions I want to know but I think after that statement a good question would have been, "How could you possibly read 7000 history books by age 18 (which presumably could be "the end of high school)" Art could have done a whole show on that.

If he read one history book a day he would have read 7000 history books in 19 years.  From what I've seen history books are usually more than 300 pages long.

Unless he's like Moshe Kai Cavalin who completed his third college degree by the time he was 14, when he graduated from UCLA as a math major.  According to his mother, he first picked up a college textbook and started reading it at age two. 

Don't even get me started on his matter of fact statement about the 'quantum future'.  Is that even a thing?  I don't know.  I haven't had my breakfast yet.  I'm going to go and eat some Quantum Flakes.  They are a real deal for my food dollar.  I eat them and every other me in every other dimension gets fed too.  It's great.

Juan Cena

Quote from: Roswells, Art on November 07, 2014, 10:47:24 AM
Hi, thread necromancer here,

I was just listening to Art Bell's 1994-11-15 show in which John Hogue is the guest and heard something I found amusing and thought I'd share.

At the 9:35 mark Hogue says:

When I started this study of prophecy I had a passion as a little child to study history and read about 7000 books of history, the history of the past

Then at the 9:49 mark he goes on to say:

Later around the time of the end of high school I started studying the works of future history.

That's pretty amazing, isn't it?!  Now Art usually asks the questions I want to know but I think after that statement a good question would have been, "How could you possibly read 7000 history books by age 18 (which presumably could be "the end of high school)" Art could have done a whole show on that.

If he read one history book a day he would have read 7000 history books in 19 years.  From what I've seen history books are usually more than 300 pages long.

Unless he's like Moshe Kai Cavalin who completed his third college degree by the time he was 14, when he graduated from UCLA as a math major.  According to his mother, he first picked up a college textbook and started reading it at age two. 

Don't even get me started on his matter of fact statement about the 'quantum future'.  Is that even a thing?  I don't know.  I haven't had my breakfast yet.  I'm going to go and eat some Quantum Flakes.  They are a real deal for my food dollar.  I eat them and every other me in every other dimension gets fed too.  It's great.

Well it does look like science is getting closer to inventing a true quantum computer (where information is stored on the atomic level, if I have my facts straight).

Quote from: Roswells, Art on November 07, 2014, 10:47:24 AM

How the heck does that work?  Are they written by future historians?

QuoteI'm going to go and eat some Quantum Flakes.  They are a real deal for my food dollar.  I eat them and every other me in every other dimension gets fed too.  It's great.

;D

Is a quantum computer one that processes information in multiple dimensions simultaneously, or one that uses quantum states as switches?  I think I've heard both though I'm not sure I have the switch part quite right since by nature a quantum state can't be predetermined.

Roswells, Art

I'm all for quantum computing and quantum mechanics. I think John Hogue's use of "quantum future" was in a such a way it falls into the category of stuff that keeps Astroguy up at night.  I could be wrong, still trying to get through the show. :D

wr250

Quote from: Roswells, Art on November 11, 2014, 02:46:32 PM
I'm all for quantum computing and quantum mechanics. I think John Hogue's use of "quantum future" was in a such a way it falls into the category of stuff that keeps Astroguy up at night.  I could be wrong, still trying to get through the show. :D
well we dont call him hoguester for nothing.

Juan Cena

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on November 10, 2014, 11:19:50 PM
Is a quantum computer one that processes information in multiple dimensions simultaneously, or one that uses quantum states as switches?  I think I've heard both though I'm not sure I have the switch part quite right since by nature a quantum state can't be predetermined.

http://computer.howstuffworks.com/quantum-computer.htm

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: WhiteCrow on October 13, 2013, 11:59:39 PM

Hope history doesn't repeat itself, but if Art's past actions are any guide, it will only be a 'matter' of time before it all blows apart again.
Until then, enjoy the 'ride'

Innocent times...