• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

John Hogue

Started by BigDave, February 18, 2013, 12:34:32 PM

grano salis

Quote from: coaster on October 15, 2013, 02:56:20 PM
Years from now people will read Hogue's quatrains. They will close the book, sit back in deep thought, and ask themselves "I wonder what that man's shoe size was."

I gues that Art didn't genuflect enough in the presence of the "Pope of Prophecy".  Hogue's only claim to fame is "predicting" that Obama would be a two term president in 2009--hardly a real shocker.  That MABUS stuff is real old.  Hogue and SDM went to USC.  I wonder if they knew each other...since they are both con men.

He hasn't talked at all about dental work he's had done or his recent checkups. 

His adoring public wan to know!

Falkie2013

Quote from: coaster on October 15, 2013, 02:56:20 PM
Years from now people will read Hogue's quatrains. They will close the book, sit back in deep thought, and ask themselves "I wonder what that man's shoe size was."

Is that shoe size with or without it being stuck in either his mouth or his ass ?
By the way, if anyone's interested I wear a 13eee wide with a high instep, which makes it a bitch to find shoes.
But not as much as a bitch as asshat Vague or Noory is.
As Joe Friday famously said to a suspect :

" I'll bet your Mother had a big bark ! "

WOOF !

Spinner

Hogue the Windbag has the nerve to post on Art's FB page, while at the same time not allowing anyone to post on his unless he approves of the post.

Falkie2013

Quote from: Unscreened Caller on October 14, 2013, 07:13:36 PM
Over on Art's site, on the Hogue page, he's got either a groupie or his girlfriend personally answering every negative post.

In other words, Hogue wanted plenty of free time to bloviate and blow smoke, and Art wouldn't let him.

I have determined 3 things about Vague.

Bullwinkle J. Moose was smarter at his worst than he is.

The Bullwinkle Show "Mr. Know-It All"

His Dr. Who wanna be scarf that's around his neck is obviously on too tight, thus blocking the flow of oxygen to what little brain he has left.
And I figured out how he makes his predictions as well.
He spins his shoes around counterclockwise while having them in a pentacle and sniffs the aroma wafting from them which drives him into another state of consciousness ( which brings up the question as to whether or not he's ever been conscious ) where he then channels the spirit of Nostradamus.
Or in his case, he has become his own great Prophet, NOSTRILDAMUS.
Somewhere up in the heavens, both Houdini and Nostradamus are pointing down at him and laughing their asses off at his presumption and arrogance.
And foolishness as well.

Jackstar

I am not going to lie: your relentless hard-on for posting about John Vague over and over and over has... made me want to buy one of his books.

Second-hand, admittedly, but, still. Are you gonna keep dipping that girl's pigtails in the inkwell, or are you going to ask her out?

sampson2625

I'm glad Art finally exposed Hogue for the hack that he is. I'm reading Hogue's page right now, the amount of spin he puts on it is ridiculous!

sampson2625

This forum is the best. I just read Hogues comments on his site. Mannnnnnnn does that guy ever drone on. I'm glad that Art exposed the guy for the hack that he really is. Maybe somebody should strap a ratty fake beard and a funny hat on Terry Bradshaw and have him start predicting the future!

Falkie2013

Quote from: Jackstar on October 16, 2013, 03:10:15 AM
I am not going to lie: your relentless hard-on for posting about John Vague over and over and over has... made me want to buy one of his books.

Second-hand, admittedly, but, still. Are you gonna keep dipping that girl's pigtails in the inkwell, or are you going to ask her out?

Huh ?

I posted on Hogue because he :

a ) attacked Art publicly when there was no call to do so.

b)  was unfair with his accusations

c)  accused me of being poisonous and other ridiculous statements as well.

If one is attacked or ones integrity is questioned, one must fight back with all means at their disposal which is exactly what I did.

And Bullwinkle J. Moose is a girl Moose.
I do know the difference.
My father belonged to the Moose lodge for years.
My Mother's father was a 33rd degree Mason.
I did meet June Foray once, she's tiny, cute and the voice of squirrel and Natasha.
And recently got an Emmy for her career.

area51drone

Just ignore him Falkie.  Jackstar is a troll.

Quote from: area51drone on October 16, 2013, 12:18:26 PM
Just ignore him Falkie.  Jackstar is a troll.

JackRag clearly signed up just to fuck with people and adds nothing of worth to any discussion here.

aldousburbank

Quote from: guildnavigator on October 16, 2013, 01:25:35 PM

JackRag clearly signed up just to fuck with people and adds nothing of worth to any discussion here.
Wait. I signed up to fuck with people too, one person mostly. Maybe my work is finished here cuz mission accomplished and junk.

onan

Quote from: aldousburbank on October 16, 2013, 02:39:08 PM
Wait. I signed up to fuck with people too, one person mostly. Maybe my work is finished here cuz mission accomplished and junk.

you mean spirited bastard

b_dubb

i was just thinking it would be nice if someone started ANOTHER thread about john fucking hogue

fyi - i'm being sarcastic

Catsmile

Quote from: b_dubb on October 16, 2013, 07:40:26 PM
i was just thinking it would be nice if someone started ANOTHER thread about john fucking hogue

fyi - i'm being sarcastic
[Sarcasm] Without a doubt not enough Hogue chat going on at Bellgab.com. Moar Threadz! [/Sarcasm]

420desert

In the barren sands of night, an epic beard man falls on the Arthurian sword.

Hearing that guy talk about how many women he dates was just too far out there

420desert

Quote from: Agent : Orange on October 20, 2013, 12:50:39 AM

Internet trannies skypesex.. that guy's willie hasn't seen the inside of a womb in decades.

Quote from: Agent : Orange on October 20, 2013, 12:50:39 AM

Lol, really?  That's like George telling us he gets slightly more women than Kissinger.

No wonder John & George are so tight.  Tommy hangs around for leftovers.

Tarbaby

This is unfortunate. I heard the show and sensed the problem as it progressed and worsened. I  liked Hogue. He's a deep thinker, fascinating. But Art's program wasn't large enough to accomodate him. I don't "buy" his whole schtick though. He could be a BSer or could be just delusional. At the same time I'm a devout Art Bell fan and his response above makes perfect sense.  So it was just one of those unfortunate situations. When Hogue would begin to go deeper into responses they were indeed broad-sweeping and  I knew immediately Art's show was not a good forum for such.
   Delusion and double-talk? Or insight? Especially relevent when we're talking about the realm of prophecy.
   But I would say IF we had the time to hear those lengthy answers they might well have been compelling or even persuasive.  So, sorry John Hogue.

http://youtu.be/IAPY3eimwTw

Art should have this guy on the next time he wants to talk about Nostradamus.

Quote from: Tarbaby on October 20, 2013, 04:05:12 PM
... But Art's program wasn't large enough to accomodate him...

Yeah, that's it.  He needs to go on a longer program with less commercials and a better host.  Good luck. 

If he can't make his points fairly quickly on a radio show and make it interesting, maybe he should just stick with speeches at conferences and his books, and not come on radio at all.  If Art's show truly just doesn't work for him, instead of bloviating on his blog, just don't come on again. 

This was all - ALL - about being George Noory's pathetic little toady.

Falkie2013

Quote from: Tarbaby on October 20, 2013, 04:05:12 PM
This is unfortunate. I heard the show and sensed the problem as it progressed and worsened. I  liked Hogue. He's a deep thinker, fascinating. I don't "buy" his whole schtick though. He could be a BSer or could be just delusional. At the same time I'm a devout Art Bell fan and his response above makes perfect sense.  So it was just one of those unfortunate situations. When Hogue would begin to go deeper into responses they were indeed broad-sweeping and  I knew immediately Art's show was not a good forum for such.
   Delusion and double-talk? Or insight? Especially relevent when we're talking about the realm of prophecy.
   But I would say IF we had the time to hear those lengthy answers they might well have been compelling or even persuasive.  So, sorry John Hogue.

But Art's program wasn't large enough to accomodate him.

WTF ?

What do you want ?
Snoory's Bee-yond Buhleaf in the Hollywood Bowl ?

Vague wasn't up to taking the Art Bell challenge.
The challenge being that the guest should be provacative, thought provoking and interesting and Vague was instead obsessed with himself and hawking his books that no one buys because they have better things to do with a penny.
It's not Art's fault at all.

I think Nostradamus wasn't the only pregnositicator around.
I'm convinced that William Shakespeare had a vision and was describing Vague when he wrote this :

it is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.

My spies are everywhere ferreting out the truth.
And they've brought me an exclusive picture showing Vague's method of divining the future.

NOSTRILDAMUS PREDICTS AGAIN !

[attachment deleted by admin]

Falkie2013

Quote from: Paper*Boy on October 20, 2013, 08:17:49 PM

Yeah, that's it.  He needs to go on a longer program with less commercials and a better host.  Good luck. 

If he can't make his points fairly quickly on a radio show and make it interesting, maybe he should just stick with speeches at conferences and his books, and not come on radio at all.  If Art's show truly just doesn't work for him, instead of bloviating on his blog, just don't come on again. 

This was all - ALL - about being George Noory's pathetic little toady.

My spies at the publishing houses have found out the title of Vague's newest book :

ONE THOUSAND AND NINETEEN POINT FIVE of the LOST Prophecies of Nostradamus, his keys and lost socks.

And we've even got one of those famous lost quatrains to present here with a translation from the original French.

Quart of milk quatrain 19.5 :

Zee television is on the fritz, it ees giving me fits.

I predict a large tube will eminate from the new city.
It will put out rays of light that will bathe the land in brightness.
All wiil be stunned by its brilliance.
And an awesome sound will be heard throught the land.

" I predict the History Channel will make 3,700 documentatries about me. "

( Above quote is not mine. Dumb security thing would not let me post the picture of Nostradamus with those words on it. )
>:(

Juan Cena

Might as well bump this one up, since Hogue is on tonight.

Juan Cena

Hogue pretty much lost with me with his mancrush on Putin. He's been doing all he can to make Vlad out to be a good guy tonight.

He also apparently has no friggin clue that Ukraine doesn't have the military capabilities to take the Malaysian plane out. But apparently his anti-Obama glasses won't let him do that.

yumyumtree

Thanks. But haven't we kind of always known this? One of the ways they get away with it is with retroactive prediction, that is, claiming they predicted something when they really didnt. My theory. They also heavily hype things they were right about. Of course this can cause problems. For example if somebody claims to have predicted 9-11, the response is going to be "Thanks for warning us."

Certain talk show hosts(mostly not on C to C) are also famous for making predictions and bragging about previous ones. I would like to see a Prediction Tracker for them. Then there's people like Dick Morris and Karl Rove, who would have been ostracized by any thinking society after the 2012 elections.

scottydawg

Thanks for the link to the site! I see that Major "Malfunction" Dames has more misses than hits also ::)!
I think he gets kickbacks from all the "Survival Foods" companies every time he goes on Coast and scare the Bejabbers out of the
"Dee,Dee,Dee" bunch! :P
But what about the infamous Alex P. Jones and his endless, "We are going to be going to war with Iran" for the last 4 years crap?

PerfectTommy

Quote from: Juan Cena on August 05, 2014, 02:01:46 AM
Hogue pretty much lost with me with his mancrush on Putin. He's been doing all he can to make Vlad out to be a good guy tonight.

He also apparently has no friggin clue that Ukraine doesn't have the military capabilities to take the Malaysian plane out. But apparently his anti-Obama glasses won't let him do that.

Yeah, I caught those bits while listening at work.

What a horse's ass.

Then he sits there and speculates that the intercepted transmission between the Pro-Russian Commanders (Goose and Maverick--or whatever the hell their names were) were clearly fake and sounded like they were done in a studio. Whatever.

Of course the Love Guru offers zero concrete evidence for this particular claim.

Meanwhile timid George just brainlessly goes along with everything Hoax says, lapping it all up.

God, I felt like downing that entire bottle of bleach I was using to mop the floors with...