• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on September 20, 2017, 03:19:58 PM
Will His Greatness will be reading straight out of Haunted San Francisco: Ghost Stories From the City's Past as we drive by the sites?  (No copyright infringement is intended or implied, fair use is in play) (uh, TM).

Exactly. Perhaps we'll hear another "Breaking News" bit on "Coast To Coast AM" with George Noory crediting the "researcher" George Senda -- "The Gay From Pittsburgh" -- (typo noted, but not corrected) as the one who "broke it" when all that "researcher" did was steal others' work and pass it along as his own.

I hope Premiere Networks knows how it can be held culpable for that. Noory is a total imbecile and that's understandable. But how does the network itself view suspected plagiarism? From one of its "official researchers"? 

Quote from: brig on September 20, 2017, 04:52:25 PM
Oh that Marge  ;D

And excuse me if I'm wrong from seeing Falkie's earlier YouTube videos with a splash screen that called it "Box Fan Videos" from..."The Guy From Pittsuburgh"? Like the guy couldn't even proof his copy before making it some intro bit and putting his screw-up online for all to see? "Pittsuburgh" all?

What's in a misplaced vowel, anyway? "The Gay From Pittsburgh" is close enough. Close enough.

LadyFish

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 20, 2017, 08:34:22 AM
In that case, how did you find Sewergab?

Perhaps, by googling, "George Senda sucks"?

Norm

Oh that Marge  ;D

https://youtu.be/s9zeh6N3-E0

Comment from Youtube fan Clyde Stone:

Mr. Senda, I'm considering giving a donation but I have to have some  things cleared up.  First, you are wishing to go to a couple paranormal-type events, yet you put out almost no paranormal material on your channel.  Second, you are "The Guy From Pittsburgh" but you are giving a tour of San Fran?  Third, I looked at your Paypal account and it says that you are living in Afghanistan.  What?

bateman

Oh that Marge  ;D

https://youtu.be/s9zeh6N3-E0

Yes, The Master clears up how to donate larger amounts. Just add a couple zeroes and you should be good to go.

Congrats to the Master (tm).  He needs to clear up why it states he is from Afghanistan in his PayPal acct.  He may be losing donors.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: bateman on September 20, 2017, 05:33:07 PM
Yes, The Master clears up how to donate larger amounts. Just add a couple zeroes and you should be good to go.

I tried that. It doesn't work. I spent more than an hour trying to donate $2oo but it won't go through. Maybe they don't take two hundred dollar donations. My friend said it had something to do with the y2k computer glitch from 17 years ago.

Quote from: bateman on September 20, 2017, 02:18:09 PM

SENDA ENTERTAINMENT WORLDWIDE PRESENTS GEORGE SENDA MEET N' GREET LUNCHEON AND GHOST TOUR

An intriguing idea.  Alas, I fear it is doomed to failure.  It's the Geography that will sink this.  There has to be a very limited pool
of prospective clients that live within a feasible radius of the Hacienda.  He has to come to grips with the reality that outside of
sewergab or the legion his footprint is bound to be nil.  Oh there might be a nutter or two that remember him from Coast to Coast but
even then, how many live near Martinez?

I'd propose that he moves the whole concept into Cyberspace.  A live stream, shot from the hip of the entire tour opens up
a much larger market.  If he kept the fee in the $2.50 to $5.00 range he might get some interest.  I'm not sure if periscope
can be monetized or not.   Fortunately, The Master could use his contacts at IBM who I am sure could set him up as
they appear to have a solution:

http://info.ustream.tv/Watson-Cognitive-Video-Services.html

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on September 20, 2017, 05:44:10 PM
An intriguing idea.  Alas, I fear it is doomed to failure.  It's the Geography that will sink this.  There has to be a very limited pool
of prospective clients that live within a feasible radius of the Hacienda.  He has to come to grips with the reality that outside of
sewergab or the legion his footprint is bound to be nil.  Oh there might be a nutter or two that remember him from Coast to Coast but

I'd propose that he moves the whole concept into Cyberspace.  A live stream, shot from the hip of the entire tour opens up
a much larger market.  If he kept the fee in the $2.50 to $5.00 range he might get some interest.  I'm not sure if periscope
can be monetized or not.   Fortunately, The Master could use his contacts at IBM who I am sure could set him up as

Great suggestion concerning IBM.  They owe him.

Lilith

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on September 20, 2017, 05:44:10 PM

I'd pay $5 for that as long as it was a couple hours long and Senda live streams it on YouTube.

Quote from: Norm on September 20, 2017, 05:28:21 PM

Mr. Senda, I'm considering giving a donation but I have to have some  things cleared up.  First, you are wishing to go to a couple paranormal-type events, yet you put out almost no paranormal material on your channel.  Second, you are "The Guy From Pittsburgh" but you are giving a tour of San Fran?  Third, I looked at your Paypal account and it says that you are living in Afghanistan.  What?

The whole ''guy from Pittsburgh'' thing is just plain stupid.  It makes no sense.  He's not from Pittsburgh, doesn't live there, never goes there, doesn't talk about it, and certainly isn't the image of a big, tough, hard working, beer drinking steel worker - just the opposite.  Yet he starts out every video with it, and says it with such conviction.

For all the sense it makes, he may as well start his vidoes saying he's the internet's dumb guy.     

Quote from: Norm on September 20, 2017, 05:28:21 PM

True or not, someone who was quoted as being some ex-girlfriend of George Senda was heard on some online podcast that she claimed she once saw him engaged in homosexual activities -- and he even wore intimate women's apparel for some perverted sexual action. I cannot validate such, but such needs to be called into question. Be wary before you support someone -- until you know what such may be trying to hide.

He may claim to be "The Guy From Pittsburgh," but know the Bay Area of San Francisco is the hotbed of homosexuals in America. Maybe he mis-typed something or some "accidental" typo created "The Gay From Pittsburgh."

What's next? That dated British comedy troupe skit "The Lumberjack Song?" Like he dresses up in women's clothing and hangs around in bars? Even though he always wanted to be a lumberjack? My word.

Who

Senda, you deluded, demented, grifting, leering, twitching, perverted, useless piece of shit. You have one GoFuckMe account and you're planning on setting up a second one. T-shirts. PayPal donation links. $25 Meet & Greet.  Here's the deal, Senda.  You're on SSI. Welfare.  You are required to donate any income to your caseworker.

If you report it they'll deduct that amount from your benefits. If you don't report it you'll be committing welfare fraud and they will take away your benefits and your demented ass will be living on the street or in prison.

I know what you're thinking. "I'm George Senda, Super Genius. They'll never catch me."

I've got news for you Senda. The people who run the welfare system spend time on the internet too. They may even be aware of your YouTube videos and your numerous schemes, GoFuckMe and otherwise, to separate gullible people from their money. They may even be reading this thread on Bellgab.  They may be building a case against you at this very minute. And one day, when you least expect it, there'll be a knock at your door.

Be afraid Senda.  Be very afraid. 

Laurakinch

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on September 20, 2017, 06:02:16 PM
The whole ''guy from Pittsburgh'' thing is just plain stupid.  It makes no sense.  He's not from Pittsburgh, doesn't live there, never goes there, doesn't talk about it, and certainly isn't the image of a big, tough, hard working, beer drinking steel worker - just the opposite.  Yet he starts out every video with it, and says it with such conviction.

For all the sense it makes, he may as well start his vidoes saying he's the internet's Big fat lazy slob from Marpenis.   

FIFY

Queenie

Quote from: Here We Go Again on September 20, 2017, 06:02:35 PM
True or not, someone who was quoted as being some ex-girlfriend of George Senda was heard on some online podcast that she claimed she once saw him engaged in homosexual activities -- and he even wore intimate women's apparel for some perverted sexual action. I cannot validate such, but such needs to be called into question. Be wary before you support someone -- until you know what such may be trying to hide.

He may claim to be "The Guy From Pittsburgh," but know the Bay Area of San Francisco is the hotbed of homosexuals in America. Maybe he mis-typed something or some "accidental" typo created "The Gay From Pittsburgh."

What's next? That dated British comedy troupe skit "The Lumberjack Song?" Like he dresses up in women's clothing and hangs around in bars? Even though he always wanted to be a lumberjack? My word.

So what's your point? 

Quote from: Queenie on September 20, 2017, 06:18:21 PM

So what's your point?

My point is to look into the guy's background. Including any criminal convictions. Or perhaps even being institutionalized. I further to look into his YouTube channel in pilfering others' material as being some ludicrous "Fair Use." Outside of obvious satire in use of images or material, which is "Fair Use," those who post some disclaimer about "No copyright infringement intended" fail to see by stating that they well be admitting to do just that.

Clear point enough? I think so. Not like some of us worked in mass-media law, investigations and have practical experience. Got my point now? Or are you one to not know and then "demand" answers that you failed to know yourself?

Word to the wise: Never ask a question of anyone that you don't already have the answer. Ask any competent crime investigator. Fair enough?

By the way, that "So" needed a comma afterwards to prevent a run-on. But you missed that in your reply, so before you defend some loser and liar, be prepared to know what such may be for real. In all respect.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Laurakinch on September 20, 2017, 06:16:49 PM
FIFY

You're determined to make Senda go off you with the rest of the coven aren't you?  :-\

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Roswells, Art on September 20, 2017, 06:45:27 PM
Congratulations, you two!

Thank you.  :)

I just have to keep her in line about Senda now and then.  ;)

3OctaveFart

I cringe thinking an assclown like Giorgio Tsoukalos is making money hand over fist from the Sendas who will attend this 'event'.

Large Marge might as well light that $500 on fire.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on September 20, 2017, 06:59:28 PM
I cringe thinking an assclown like Giorgio Tsoukalos is making money hand over fist from the Sendas who will attend this 'event'.

Large Marge might as well light that $500 on fire.

Party time!!!!!

3OctaveFart

A fool and his money are soon parted. But it's preferable going toward junky Halloween decorations than Tsoukalos.

George gave instructions on how to change a $5 donation into a $500 one.
You just need to add a zero. Christ, he even fucked that up.

He also warned that no one should pirate his new shirt. I sure hope no one does.

https://shop.spreadshirt.com/TheGuyFromPittsburgh/

Lilith

Quote from: Who on September 20, 2017, 06:09:32 PM
Senda, you deluded, demented, grifting, leering, twitching, perverted, useless piece of shit. You have one GoFuckMe account and you're planning on setting up a second one. T-shirts. PayPal donation links. $25 Meet & Greet.  Here's the deal, Senda.  You're on SSI. Welfare.  You are required to donate any income to your caseworker.

If you report it they'll deduct that amount from your benefits. If you don't report it you'll be committing welfare fraud and they will take away your benefits and your demented ass will be living on the street or in prison.

I know what you're thinking. "I'm George Senda, Super Genius. They'll never catch me."

I've got news for you Senda. The people who run the welfare system spend time on the internet too. They may even be aware of your YouTube videos and your numerous schemes, GoFuckMe and otherwise, to separate gullible people from their money. They may even be reading this thread on Bellgab.  They may be building a case against you at this very minute. And one day, when you least expect it, there'll be a knock at your door.

Be afraid Senda.  Be very afraid. 

Don't forget the part where people were in his apartment taking pictures of his ...  er um, alien head.

So who will pony up for the van and car rentals?  Why doesn't he just have a meet and greet with his fans in a park and record it like so many other Youtubers do?  I think he wants to have his own Senda-con. 

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on September 20, 2017, 07:16:49 PM
A fool and his money are soon parted. But it's preferable going toward junky Halloween decorations than Tsoukalos.

S.T.F.U.  This is like a pilgrimage for Falkie and King and maybe even for Bateman.  Sort of a less-than-classical The Canterbury Tales.  In 2019, Falk will solicit funds to return to the motherland...Jerusalem Pittsburgh.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on September 20, 2017, 07:26:15 PM
George gave instructions on how to change a $5 donation into a $500 one.
You just need to add a zero. Christ, he even fucked that up.

He also warned that no one should pirate his new shirt. I sure hope no one does.

https://shop.spreadshirt.com/TheGuyFromPittsburgh/

Wink.... ;)