• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

The General Musings of Falkie2013 thread is now within single digits of catching the Noory thread in total pages. 

With general ennui that hangs over Coast To Coast these days, Senda is going to catch him - maybe by this weekend.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on September 20, 2017, 05:51:03 AM
The General Musings of Falkie2013 thread is now within single digits of catching the Noory thread in total pages. 

With general ennui that hangs over Coast To Coast these days, Senda is going to catch him - maybe by this weekend.
So much suckage.

Lilith

Quote from: ponyboysunset on September 20, 2017, 05:49:15 AM
So..many..videos...about..his...pain....

I have determined it is not worth my time wading through all that garbage for a few awesome nuggets of fun. I'll leave it to the experts here to point me in the right direction. Not sure who's worse, him or Heather Wade.

I'm pretty much the same place you are PBS.  I don't watch most of Georges videos anymore.  Most of them have lost their charm since he started changing his style from talking about his life, into trying to create click bait.  This change happened when C2C got involved as far as I can tell, and I think George has been permanently fooled into believing he has a professional future in broadcasting lol's.  Of course that in itself is pretty hilarious.

Quote from: ponyboysunset on September 20, 2017, 05:52:21 AM
So much suckage.

Indeed.  Oh, I realize that a decent amount of the pages came in with the crumbling of The Fortress and that
Heather's thread is younger but of equivalent length [as PB points out] but this train keeps rolling.  There really isn't
even a new season yet - hopefully the Circle of Trust 2.0 will solidify a bit more and we'll see some action.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: brig on September 20, 2017, 05:52:31 AM
I'm pretty much the same place you are PBS.  I don't watch most of Georges videos anymore.  Most of them have lost their charm since he started changing his style from talking about his life, into trying to create click bait.  This change happened when C2C got involved as far as I can tell, and I think George has been permanently fooled into believing he has a professional future in broadcasting lol's.  Of course that in itself is pretty hilarious.
I think there is some talent there. But it would need to be channeled and focused on. And how many people have tried to do that at this point? He was funniest when he would go on rants. At one point he hated George Noory, Heather Wade, and Art Bell.This was comedy gold. But how quickly the tide turned when a little money was sent his way. The best artists, broadcasters, musicians, writers, etc are people have their own unique voice. Sadly he has lost most of his.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: ponyboysunset on September 20, 2017, 05:49:15 AM
Not sure who's worse, him or Heather Wade.

Heather, not even close. At least Senda is an authentic asshole, while Heather tries to pretend that she isn't a psycho. And Senda doesn't have that awful laugh. And - Baby Falkie excepted - he talks in his own voice, not some fake, gooey one.

GravitySucks

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 20, 2017, 06:25:31 AM
Heather, not even close. At least Senda is an authentic asshole, while Heather tries to pretend that she isn't a psycho. And Senda doesn't have that awful laugh. And - Baby Falkie excepted - he talks in his own voice, not some fake, gooey one.

I am not going to judge until I see Senda fire dance.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: GravitySucks on September 20, 2017, 06:29:12 AM
I am not going to judge until I see Senda fire dance.

If he keeps filling his hovel with combustible junk you might get your wish sooner rather than later.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 20, 2017, 06:25:31 AM
I don't know why I keep torturing myself trying to listen to her. I keep hoping for some shred of entertainment and all I can focus on is her deep deep voice and her horrible laugh. And she was ragging on Christians. In her position I wouldn't risk pissing off any potential listener by bashing their religion. Besides who doesn't love to hear the religious nut jobs call in once in awhile. You just can't call them that on air or they won't call.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: ponyboysunset on September 20, 2017, 06:47:10 AM
I don't know why I keep torturing myself trying to listen to her. I keep hoping for some shred of entertainment and all I can focus on is her deep deep voice and her horrible laugh. And she was ragging on Christians. In her position I wouldn't risk pissing off any potential listener by bashing their religion. Besides who doesn't love to hear the religious nut jobs call in once in awhile. You just can't call them that on air or they won't call.

She was tolerable when she started on the GC, but then she changed when she started angling for a gig with Art. Now it's all so fake that I'd rather hear nails down a chalkboard than this dull woman feigning interest in the paranormal. Right?

ponyboysunset

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 20, 2017, 07:00:26 AM
She was tolerable when she started on the GC, but then she changed when she started angling for a gig with Art. Now it's all so fake that I'd rather hear nails down a chalkboard than this dull woman feigning interest in the paranormal. Right?
You're right. I love podcasts about conspiracy and the paranormal. The good ones are fun. I also enjoy true crime. But something happened in a similar way to mysterious universe. The early shows were great but then he added a guy charged like $10 and they started to suck. I only pay for one now and that is The Higherside Chats which I love. But other than that I get my entertainment for free. Which has nothing to do with Falkie but so what? LOL

Yorkshire pud

Hey Senda you useless pos. I've got a Costco card, want to borrow it? And another thing, I got a $40 discount card when I got it, bet you wish you could have both eh? How's the alien con kitty going? Got any more yet?

Yorkshire pud

https://youtu.be/0JNuHQeIm3Q

More plagarism. He's obviously aware of it because if you look, he's listed all the sources he's ripped, off believing that because he's done so they've given permission to use it. Senda, they haven't given you permission to use it by licensed agreement, you're stealing intellectual property. Get it?

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 20, 2017, 07:49:23 AM

https://youtu.be/0JNuHQeIm3Q

More plagarism. He's obviously aware of it because if you look, he's listed all the sources he's ripped, off believing that because he's done so they've given permission to use it. Senda, they haven't given you permission to use it by licensed agreement, you're stealing intellectual property. Get it?

He does claim fair use and if he were parody or even comment on the material it would be possibly valid.
But he can not monetize the videos through YouTube even if one got 29,000 views.

If he had any skill at promoting himself he would put his GoFundMe link, his Patreon Link and other donation links in the description of every one of them. That would be a way to monetize them.

But he is a dumb ass so he just says "Please donate to my Alien Con Fund" and expects these new 29,000 viewers to hunt it down. He is the worst grifter ever.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on September 20, 2017, 08:10:36 AM
He does claim fair use and if he were parody or even comment on the material it would be possibly valid.
But he can not monetize the videos through YouTube even if one got 29,000 views.

If he had any skill at promoting himself he would put his GoFundMe link, his Patreon Link and other donation links in the description of every one of them. That would be a way to monetize them.

But he is a dumb ass so he just says "Please donate to my Alien Con Fund" and expects these new 29,000 viewers to hunt it down. He is the worst grifter ever.

I know, right? I'd love to see his business plan if he opened a brothel.. He wouldn't think he'd need the hookers to make it work.

Queenie

Quote from: brig on September 20, 2017, 05:20:00 AM
I wonder that George hasn't realized yet, that people watch channels that are streaming live 24/7 for their news?

A few Youtubers  can be counted on to give concise and convenient updates on important  daily news events. I don't watch George's non news videos.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 20, 2017, 08:15:26 AM
I know, right? I'd love to see his business plan if he opened a brothel.. He wouldn't think he'd need the hookers to make it work.

Wait....whaaa?   My business plan is now all shot to shit.   Back to the drawing board.

As far as Falkie using other's work, I once pressed him about it, especially the use of other's photography.  I told him I knew a news photographer and that it was a tough living.  He said that he wasn't concerned, that his benefits cannot be garnished, and that the original photographer(s), news agencies wouldn't benefit from taking him to court. 

George really needs to look up the definitions of fair use.  He probably has countless books on the matter, but would he read them i wonder?

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Queenie on September 20, 2017, 08:18:43 AM
A few Youtubers  can be counted on to give concise and convenient updates on important  daily news events. I don't watch George's non news videos.

In that case, how did you find Sewergab?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 20, 2017, 08:34:22 AM
In that case, how did you find Sewergab?

He googled: "Videos of hovels, rented by grifters called George, possibly Senda, who might once have been Jewish, and like hoarding shit" just by chance he found this den of vice.

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on September 20, 2017, 08:23:12 AM
Wait....whaaa?   My business plan is now all shot to shit.   Back to the drawing board.

As far as Falkie using other's work, I once pressed him about it, especially the use of other's photography.  I told him I knew a news photographer and that it was a tough living.  He said that he wasn't concerned, that his benefits welfare cannot be garnished, and that the original photographer(s), news agencies wouldn't benefit from taking him to court. 

George really needs to look up the definitions of fair use.  He probably has countless books on the matter, but would he read them i wonder?
this is George's answer to EVERYTHING he does that would have civil legal consequences for "regular working people"...

some day...

SredniVashtar

His laziness and lack of imagination are really his friends. If he was a bit more resourceful he'd probably end up in jail. He has criminal intent but he doesn't have the energy to pull it off. Because he's just a bottom-feeding low life it isn't worth anybody pursuing these minor cons of his.

Lilith

I dunno, I think Senda believes he's so admired, that people are actually seriously searching the internet for ways to sent him monitary appreciation.  LOL's

Quote from: Queenie on September 20, 2017, 08:18:43 AM
IF you enjoy "such videos"...
how can you NOT watch George's other videos ?

all of George's videos are considered "news videos, intended to inform and educated the public"...

(he said so, and when George's says it, it is so...)

Quote from: brig on September 20, 2017, 08:48:18 AM
I dunno, I think Senda believes he's so admired, that people are actually seriously searching the internet for ways to sent him monitary appreciation.  LOL's
the funny thing is George could be admired IF he would actually allow people to advise him !
examples
...follow dietary advice and drop at least 200 pounds
...turn the hovel, Casa Senda, into a very nice organized apartment
...read "How to Win Friends and Infuence People", follow the advice and author an updated version and give examples how it turned a loathsome grifter welfare cheating scammer into a well respected and admired citizen
...follow advice given for his YouTube videos that might follow his successful weight loss, apartment renovation and new friends made

is it "just me" or is everyone getting a "I Love Breast Milk" banner ads ?

(it surely would not the fact I ordered a milk can of Breast Milk from China, would it ?)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on September 20, 2017, 09:27:04 AM
is it "just me" or is everyone getting a "I Love Breast Milk" banner ads ?

No its you...I'm getting ads for 'Is your data safe from cyber attacks'...Maybe an MV plot to unleash more tiny cams in every BGer's ethernet cable?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on September 20, 2017, 09:14:57 AM
the funny thing is George could be admired IF he would actually allow people to advise him !
examples
...follow dietary advice and drop at least 200 pounds
...turn the hovel, Casa Senda, into a very nice organized apartment
...read "How to Win Friends and Infuence People", follow the advice and author an updated version and give examples how it turned a loathsome grifter welfare cheating scammer into a well respected and admired citizen
...follow advice given for his YouTube videos that might follow his successful weight loss, apartment renovation and new friends made

Hater.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 20, 2017, 09:30:40 AM

Hater.
perhaps you might explain what criteria George uses to designate one as a...
HATER ?
TROLL ?
A HATER AND TROLL ?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on September 20, 2017, 09:48:15 AM
perhaps you might explain what criteria George uses to designate one as a...
HATER ?
TROLL ?
A HATER AND TROLL ?

Anyone. If you give him money/things/advice...its only a matter of time until you're the above..If you haven't, you are by default.