• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

SredniVashtar

Quote from: ponyboysunset on September 19, 2017, 01:01:23 PM
LMAO I'm pretty sure he has never ran for anything let alone a bus.

You're forgetting his penchant for partially cooked/defrosted poultry. He runs then alright - all down his leg.

bateman

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 19, 2017, 01:05:23 PM
Are you working grifting for Senda now?

The Circle of Trustâ,,¢ is alive, and I am NOT at liberty to say any more.

https://youtu.be/ptNk6X5afJk

ponyboysunset

Quote from: bateman on September 19, 2017, 01:07:35 PM
The Circle of Trust is alive, and I am NOT at liberty to say any more.

https://youtu.be/ptNk6X5afJk
Falkie leaks part deux?  ;)

bateman

Quote from: ponyboysunset on September 19, 2017, 01:08:05 PM
Falkie leaks part deux?  ;)

Well, I can only hope our security countermeasures are enough to thwart the Evil MV this time around.

Just got home after being dismissed from Jury Duty and checked out Senda's latest Haul video.

I'm thinking he was less than truthful with his claim that he has recently lost 40 lbs.  When you have to
rock back and forth like a vehicle stuck in the snow to build up enough momentum to be able to get out
of a chair, I don't think you are on the Weight Watcher's Program.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: bateman on September 19, 2017, 01:14:41 PM
Well, I can only hope our security countermeasures are enough to thwart the Evil MV this time around.
Well you guys do have Curtis. Should be a real tech guy battle royale. Nice to see you are on board with the writing promotion of this season, er um network. Cheers!

Roswells, Art

Quote from: TigerLily on September 19, 2017, 11:03:41 AM
I'm back and it's all your fault.  >:(  I thought I might try immersing myself in the Full Falkie Experience. Feels icky

Quote from: bateman on September 19, 2017, 12:51:58 PM
The joke will be on YOU, Yorkshire Putz. Arrangements are being made for tours of Martinez and SF - to be guided by The Master himself...

Bring your own transportation (the guide prefers a Prius with an upgraded suspension)

bateman

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xK9kbAi6aY

BREAKING: THE MASTER REVEALS PRELIMINARY DETAILS OF THE MEET N' GREETS AND GUIDED TOURS, AND ALSO DESCRIBES THE EARTHQUAKE IN MEXICO CITY

bateman

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on September 19, 2017, 01:20:25 PM
Bring your own transportation (the guide prefers a Prius with an upgraded suspension)

You just keep on laughing, PB the Despicable, but that is EXACTLY what the plan is. Tour participants will drive The Master himself around Martinez and the Bay area while he calls out the sights and gives background info like only The Master can.

In addition to saving costs and maximizing PROFIT, this circumvents the Evil DMV who have held The Master's license hostage.

Lilith

Quote from: bateman on September 19, 2017, 12:51:58 PM
The joke will be on YOU, Yorkshire Putz. Arrangements are being made for tours of Martinez and SF - to be guided by The Master himself.

This is a developing story brought to you exclusively by the Senda News Network.

Hey bateman, maybe recommend he change his cover icon to ON YOUTUBE. On the air just honestly isn't true.

heater

Quote from: ponyboysunset on September 19, 2017, 01:17:29 PM
Well you guys do have Curtis. Should be a real tech guy battle royale. Nice to see you are on board with the writing promotion of this season, er um network. Cheers!

I've set up a backtrace on all the ip and mac addresses of haters and trolls on the ethernet cams.  this is looking to be far worse than the Russian hacking the election canard. You all better donate quickly to get me off the trail. :)

Lilith

Quote from: bateman on September 19, 2017, 01:48:51 PM

BREAKING: THE MASTER REVEALS PRELIMINARY DETAILS OF THE MEET N' GREETS AND GUIDED TOURS, AND ALSO DESCRIBES THE EARTHQUAKE IN MEXICO CITY

OMG, he said he will be giving a paid guided tour.  How much is he paying people to attend?  Will he be funding the payments to the attendees from TMK's GoFundMe page?

Norm

I have found  a quality brand of wet kitty food for George's kittys on Amazon.

24 cans for only $49. It's so good you'll want to eat a can yourself.

Order two (or more) and help George get to AlienConJob.

thank you.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: brig on September 19, 2017, 02:24:16 PM
OMG, he said he will be giving a paid guided tour.  How much is he paying people to attend?  Will he be funding the payments to the attendees from TMK's GoFundMe page?

More to the point, will he tell his caseworker and pay tax on these earnings?

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 19, 2017, 11:45:12 AM
I think they closed down an all-you-can-eat Chinese buffet too. I'm not sure whether it was because they ate all the stock or Senda's lady love brought her personal cloud of cockroaches with her.

They closed down at least a half a dozen all you can eat places. He has lamented that every time they found a good buffet it seems to close soon after.

There was also an all you can eat seafood place that had to make a rule that guests could only have one lobster tail per visit.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on September 19, 2017, 02:53:28 PM
They closed down at least a half a dozen all you can eat places. He has lamented that every time they found a good buffet it seems to close soon after.

There was also an all you can eat seafood place that had to make a rule that guests could only have one lobster tail per visit.

Now that is just ridiculous.  How the hell is a guy (or gal) going to get by on one lobster tail? 

"We are working on a meet and greet event for people to meet me for lunch or dinner and we will be selling a special t shirt to promote my crowd funding efforts. AND a ghost hunting tour of Martinez and San Francisco is also planned. $25 per person with all proceeds to go to the Alien Con and Famous Monsters Con crowdfunding events. I will inform you when the links are up."

The Famous Monster Con is just a month away and the Gold Ticket is $35, he needs to get on that tour fast.

BTW will he be funding the printing of the shirts?

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on September 19, 2017, 02:58:08 PM
Now that is just ridiculous.  How the hell is a guy (or gal) going to get by on one lobster tail?

He probably got SK to stash a few inside her ample bosom. She already smells like a herring trawler so nobody would notice.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 19, 2017, 03:06:56 PM
He probably got SK to stash a few inside her ample bosom. She already smells like a herring trawler so nobody would notice.

What about the butter and garlic? :o

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 19, 2017, 12:59:42 PM
STFU, Billy Slow McShitty!

10s across the board (except for the Russian judge, who only gave you a 9.7 ::);D

Corona Kitty

Does George Senda eat the cat food?

Asking for a friend thanks

Roswells, Art

I love the Winchester house. If he goes there I'll have no choice but to inform the staff of his uncontrollable explosive diarrhea. He can't be allowed on the premises.

Queenie

Hello folks.  Is Falkie the same person as George Senda the news reporter?  I am a big fan. 

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Queenie on September 19, 2017, 04:46:29 PM
Hello folks.  Is Falkie the same person as George Senda the news reporter?  I am a big fan.

Why is casio here again? ::)

Corona Kitty

Why yes!!!! We are all huge fans thanks for being here

Queenie

Quote from: username on September 19, 2017, 04:49:47 PM

Why yes!!!! We are all huge fans thanks for being here

Thank you for the reply.  I was hoping George would answer some of my questions here.  Does he ever address his fan's concerns in this thread?  His coverage of the Mexico earth quake was wonderful.  I have so many questions.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Queenie on September 19, 2017, 04:55:49 PM
Thank you for the reply.  I was hoping George would answer some of my questions here.  Does he ever address his fan's concerns in this thread?  His coverage of the Mexico earth quake was wonderful.  I have so many questions.

Just send private messages to "MV" with any questions you have for Falkie. He is the moderator of the forum and George Senda's agent provocateur on this website.

They will get proper attention.

Norm

Yes, he is also the illegitimate son of Walter Cronkite, reporting the news is in his blood, his mother taught him well.

Lilith

George will be happy!