• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

paladin1991

Quote from: TigerLily on September 19, 2017, 11:03:41 AM
I'm back and it's all your fault.  >:(  I thought I might try immersing trimming myself for the Full Falkie Experience. Feels slick.

Quote from: paladin1991 on September 19, 2017, 11:07:20 AM
Finally have time to endure this piece. 

1.  senda has a bad day.  Oooooooo.  Poor senda.
2.  senda  lives in a noisy  neighborhood.  Poor senda.
2.5  Senda has to rock himself back and forth 5 times before lifting himself from the chair...Poor Senda.
3.  senda has too shuffle through a hoarders cave of shit.  Poor senda.
4.  senda spills his peach water with his bulk.  Poor senda.
5.  senda is upset with Bateman.  Poor senda.
6.  senda feels unappreciated for his news reporting efforts.  29,000 views!  Poor senda.
7.  senda is a clown for shaving his head or Kathy's nethers.  Poor senda.
8.  senda does stupid things just to get views.  Poor senda.
9.  senda doesn't like ppl telling him what to do.  Poor senda.
10.senda invokes Little Chris.  Poor senda.
11.senda likes to reject 'suggestions.'  Poor senda.
12.senda doesn't like when Steve Warner doesn't listen.  (That cocksucker!)  Poor senda.
13.senda is not happy with Capitol  One's security procedures.  Poor senda.
14.senda had a poor meal experience with CuunelAngus.  Poor senda.
15.senda has to take a bus (probably with non-caucasions, not racist, just what they weren't) to Walnut Creek.  Poor senda.
16.senda wastes valuable time out of ppl's lives as they listen to him whine.  Poor senda.
17.senda finds that his restaurant is boarded up.  Poor senda.
18.senda waddles around the Mobile gas station scaring off customers.  Poor senda.
19.senda interrorgates  the girl at the gas station for info re: his free meal.  Fire closed the restaurant.  Poor senda. 
20.senda has to take busses home.  (Again with  non-caucasions not racist, just what they aren't)  Poor senda.
21.senda complains about his noisy neighbors.  Poor senda.
22.senda shows off all the cans of shit he will stuff down his maw.  Poor senda.
23.senda has a pair of Cornish game hens that he will let defrost and then poison himself with, again.  Poor senda.
24.senda laments no hot (free)dinner.  Poor senda.
25.senda laments the fact that Steve Warner doesn't '....get it.'  Poor senda.
26.senda is going to eat his cats.  (Probably the only pussy senda gets.)  Poor senda.

https://youtu.be/V8XTpCwicwE

Forgot one, FIFY

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on September 19, 2017, 09:31:11 AM
Yes sir...top-notch Falkie.  I love the look he gives in the direction of the avalanche/book slide/what-have-you.  And the 29 thousand views!  Rawwwr! Funny stuff.

Why isn't Norry begging him to come back?

SredniVashtar

I'm back and it's all your fault.  >:(  I thought I might try immersing myself in the Full Falkie Experience. Feels icky

Welcome back. Senda is sure to detest you, so I am hoping for a memorable misogyrant and/or a stroke. Hopefully both.

Quote from: GravitySucks on September 19, 2017, 09:34:49 AM
The guy that prides hisself on being the breaking news pro doesn't know his neighborhood restaurant is closed because of a fire...

I've eaten there myself, and this is a fine way to find out it's closed for repairs. 

As a serious newsman, Falkie could have at least done a video while he was there.  A dedicated reporter would have ignored their hunger pangs and growling stomache for a few minutes to get the scoop, or at least incorporated them into the story.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on September 19, 2017, 09:36:48 AM
That is the same place that Kathy and he went to with KellyDD. The one that he bitched about and got her credit card refunded.

I think the fire was an insurance scam to cover the loses that Senda caused.

I think they closed down an all-you-can-eat Chinese buffet too. I'm not sure whether it was because they ate all the stock or Senda's lady love brought her personal cloud of cockroaches with her.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 19, 2017, 11:34:17 AM
Welcome back. Senda is sure to detest you, so I am hoping for a memorable misogyrant and/or a stroke. Hopefully both.

Grub, Infernal Witch, LauraBitch, and Tiger-What-have-you (TBD)...this is getting just about Coven size.  George does need a new organization to go after.  Maybe you ladies can recruit Roswells, Ponyboy, others to join.  You may be the Master's undoing.

ponyboysunset

I'm back and it's all your fault.  >:(  I thought I might try immersing myself in the Full Falkie Experience. Feels icky
No amount of scrubbing ever really gets you clean. I spend a lot of time here because usually there is no political talk. I have no time for the political nonsense on all sides that go on here. I prefer this thread, that maniac Douglas Dietrich's thread, and commenting on Heather's lack of broadcasting skills in her thread. And don't give me this she's been on air over a year now bull shit. Lots of people who suck have been on the air that long or longer, ie Jimmy Church, and duh, Dave Noorie. Welcome back and wallow with us.  ;D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on September 19, 2017, 11:48:02 AM
Grub, Infernal Witch, LauraBitch, and Tiger-What-have-you (TBD)...this is getting just about Coven size.  George does need a new organization to go after.  Maybe you ladies can recruit Roswells, Ponyboy, others to join.  You may be the Master's undoing.

Now THAT would be a video worth making. All the female targets of Senda's ire 'bump into' Senda in Martinez. I would buy a gimble mounted hi def camera to record that epic. The popcorn sales would be through the roof.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on September 19, 2017, 11:48:02 AM

TigerPissy. With respect, she's the sort of right-on Feminazi that will tighten Senda's jaws right out of the gate. She could even replace HW in his Axis of Evil Bitches.

ponyboysunset

"Bwhahahahah I  am not a clown for people to laugh at. Look at the fat guy doing stupid things to get laughs."
OK that is really funny because that is exactly what he is. LOL

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 19, 2017, 11:57:46 AM
Axis of Evil Bitches.
Fucking hilarious.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: ponyboysunset on September 19, 2017, 11:53:01 AM
And don't give me this she's been on air over a year now bull shit.

She's getting better every day and she's one of us. Art said that and he's never lied.

(Cue massive coughing fit!)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: ponyboysunset on September 19, 2017, 11:58:17 AM
"Bwhahahahah I  am not a clown for people to laugh at. Look at the fat guy doing stupid things to get laughs."
OK that is really funny because that is exactly what he is. LOL
Fucking hilarious.

Yeah, you're laughing now young lady but you won't be laughing when Senda dedicates a video to you... then you'll be sorry...Mark my words!

Video later.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 19, 2017, 12:00:42 PM

Yeah, you're laughing now young lady but you won't be laughing when Senda dedicates a video to you... then you'll be sorry...Mark my words!

Video later.
No see then, and only then will I have hit the big time. I need to start linking my handle with my book sales so every time he rants about me on sewergab people will look me up and see it is connected with my books. Then I just sit back and wait for the money to roll in. LOL

SredniVashtar

Fucking Yorkie's just showing off because he had a personalised hate video from Senda. Apart from the odd remark about 'ShreddedBrainMatter' he virtually ignores me.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 19, 2017, 12:06:21 PM
Fucking Yorkie's just showing off because he had a personalised hate video from Senda. Apart from the odd remark about 'ShreddedBrainMatter' he virtually ignores me.

Count your lucky stars, fella.  At least you got a nickname.  I thought he might call me Billy Joe JewBasher or something after i wished him a Merry Christmas...never did. :'(

ponyboysunset

ROFLMAO

Just listened to the crowd funding video. Yeah right, MV is sooooooo jealous of you. Seriously I can't take it. I was laughing so hard I couldn't breathe. No one is jealous of you dude.  ;D Does anyone have the link to the video he did mocking Heather Wade. I'd like to revisit it.

Hahahahaah no one listens to the gabcast unless Falkie is on it. Also he is "friends" with George Noory. I wouldn't be bragging about that. Ok I am starting to get the appeal. Total trainwreck.

Quote from: ponyboysunset on September 19, 2017, 12:02:58 PM
No see then, and only then will I have hit the big time. I need to start linking my handle with my book sales so every time he rants about me on sewergab people will look me up and see it is connected with my books. Then I just sit back and wait for the money to roll in. LOL

I believe only the evil Sewergab troll master MV is allowed to profit on Falkie and his videos.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: ponyboysunset on September 19, 2017, 12:02:58 PM

Capitalist!! Hater.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 19, 2017, 12:06:21 PM

That was the ninth possibly eighth best thing that ever happened to me. I've used it on CV's as a character reference. I'm not entirely sure if it had a positive influence but at least its personlised.

Quote from: ponyboysunset on September 19, 2017, 12:13:30 PM
ROFLMAO

Just listened to the crowd funding video. Yeah right, MV is sooooooo jealous of you. Seriously I can't take it. I was laughing so hard I couldn't breathe. No one is jealous of you dude.  ;D Does anyone have the link to the video he did mocking Heather Wade. I'd like to revisit it...

I love the image used on the Go Fund Me page, Falkie with his weird beard at it's longest and worst.  No, Curtis isn't trolling him - of course not.

How are the donations coming along, by the way?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: ponyboysunset on September 19, 2017, 12:13:30 PM
ROFLMAO

Just listened to the crowd funding video. Yeah right, MV is sooooooo jealous of you. Seriously I can't take it. I was laughing so hard I couldn't breathe. No one is jealous of you dude.  ;D Does anyone have the link to the video he did mocking Heather Wade. I'd like to revisit it.

Hahahahaah no one listens to the gabcast unless Falkie is on it. Also he is "friends" with George Noory. I wouldn't be bragging about that. Ok I am starting to get the appeal. Total trainwreck.

This one?

https://youtu.be/3gvnqAiA8Ks

ponyboysunset

Never mind on the link, I found it. Ok he does a pretty good Art Bell impression. And seriously "Midnight in the Crapper" was pretty funny. See why can't he do this? This is actually hilarious. Thank you to the person who did the Falkie leaks, go figure they also have a youtube channel. Link to follow for those who don't know.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCou39DIs3r1wBWSWvZ7fvZg

And half way through instead of sticking with the joke he de-rails to brag about himself. This is where it fails IMO. My favorite videos are the rant videos where he goes on and on about people he hates. Us evil sewer gabbers. LOL

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 19, 2017, 12:19:51 PM
This one?

He's wearing the same shirt he had on in the last video. Probably hasn't been washed since.

bateman

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 19, 2017, 11:57:07 AM
Now THAT would be a video worth making. All the female targets of Senda's ire 'bump into' Senda in Martinez. I would buy a gimble mounted hi def camera to record that epic. The popcorn sales would be through the roof.

The joke will be on YOU, Yorkshire Putz. Arrangements are being made for tours of Martinez and SF - to be guided by The Master himself.

This is a developing story brought to you exclusively by the Senda News Network.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: bateman on September 19, 2017, 12:51:58 PM
The joke will be on YOU, Yorkshire Putz. Arrangements are being made for tours of Martinez and SF - to be guided by The Master himself.

This is a developing story brought to you exclusively by the Senda News Network.
I see why you have taken a break from Dark City for this truly is God's work. LOL Or have you already figured out my genius marketing scheme as you got a shout out in the latest video? Much love bateman.  :-* And Godspeed sir. :-*

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on September 19, 2017, 12:11:00 PM
Count your lucky stars, fella.  At least you got a nickname.  I thought he might call me Billy Joe JewBasher or something after i wished him a Merry Christmas...never did. :'(

STFU, Billy Slow McShitty!

ponyboysunset

Ok so I am listening to all the video about bellgab one at a time. I'm calling bull shit on this line.

"I injured my knee in 1996 running for a bus." LMAO I'm pretty sure he has never ran for anything let alone a bus.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: bateman on September 19, 2017, 12:51:58 PM

Are you working grifting for Senda now?