• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on September 19, 2017, 01:54:50 AM

I guess he saved it because he still intends to get the bar code scanned and get to the bottom of this, we can count on it.

Either that or he is such a filthy hoarder that he can't even bear to throw away packaging.

LadyFish

Quote from: GravitySucks on September 18, 2017, 10:06:10 PM
How long were those Cornish game hens out of the freezer?

Those hens had quite a long journey on Falkie's bad day. Perhaps another bout of explosive diarrhea is in Falkie's future?

Who among us hasn't had a rough day like Senda's?  First, you go to a restaurant with your free meal voucher only to find the friggin' place is closed.  This is a major problem because not only do you miss a meal, but also miss an opportunity to score another free meal because your tartare was a little under-cooked (of course, you still ate 90% of it anyway).   Next, some goddamn clowns who fancy themselves "the new circle" are trying to convince you to do the things that make OTHER people successful on YouTube.  Added to which, a bunch of assholes are out talking on the sidewalk...inconsiderate bastards didn't see that you live like a cave man, with the goddamn door open all the time.  So you get up to shut the door, have to do a side-shimmy all the way across the living room because you haven't had time to spruce up the place.  You shut the door and immediately cause an avalanche of junk two rooms away, then come back to find that you have once again, spilled your beverage onto the carpet.   They know what causes those dark stains on the carpet these days...if a professional carpet cleaner ever came over to steam extract the rugs, he might notice the vague scent of fermented peach. 

Now, have any of you thoughtless, unfeeling bastards ever heard the expression:  "Don't judge a man until you have walked to the closed steak house in his red shorts, then made a video about it....later?"  STFU!

Lilith

Quote from: bateman on September 18, 2017, 09:41:33 PM

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2BZ-Eo0YIGo

George WILL NOT be shaving his head. Or Kathy’s legs.

OMG!  George does some of his best comedy when he's having a bad day LOLs

GravitySucks

Quote from: LadyFish on September 19, 2017, 06:38:23 AM
Those hens had quite a long journey on Falkie's bad day. Perhaps another bout of explosive diarrhea is in Falkie's future?

That is my guess. What ya thinking? About 2 hours of waddling around after checkout?

Quote from: brig on September 19, 2017, 07:06:57 AM
OMG!  George does some of his best comedy when he's having a bad day LOLs

Gotta thank Steve for this one.  The first two minutes are classic Senda.  You can pretty much disregard the rest. 

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on September 19, 2017, 07:15:50 AM
Gotta thank Steve for this one.  The first two minutes are classic Senda.  You can pretty much disregard the rest.

It reminds of the time you wished him Merry Christmas and encountered the wrath of Darth Senda. He is a proud, pork-eating Jew (who also loves Christmas) but you chose to deliberately insult him and his 'people', whoever they are.

GravitySucks

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 19, 2017, 07:24:26 AM
It reminds of the time you wished him Merry Christmas and encountered the wrath of Darth Senda. He is a proud, pork-eating Jew (who also loves Christmas) but you chose to deliberately insult him and his 'people', whoever they are.

He has Yiddish for Dummies

Yorkshire pud

STFU! No-one knows what real suffering and sacrifice is like if they haven't had Senda's experiences. Anyone who has to stumble over the shit he collects in his hovel to close the door would understand, but that Warner bloke couldn't possibly. How could he?? Suggesting Senda shave Kathy's legs is inhumane, where do you think the hair fur will go? Block the fucking sewers up, that's where, goddam it. Then all of the bay area will have the drains running down the streets.

Senda is obviously being tipped off about this thread because he clearly wouldn't be reading the comments. Definitely.

Oh, Senda? You're a grifting, lying, fraudulant, thieving pile of useless shit.

Lilith

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 19, 2017, 08:23:36 AM

Senda is obviously being tipped off about this thread because he clearly wouldn't be reading the comments. Definitely.

Oh, Senda? You're a grifting, lying, fraudulant, thieving pile of useless shit.

Oh c'mon now.  EVERYBODY knows Senda puts hours of practice daily into playing his role as The Funny Fat Man.  Where have you been?

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 19, 2017, 08:23:36 AM

Suggesting Senda shave Kathy's legs is inhumane

You'd probably need a blowtorch to get through that wiry bristle.

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on September 19, 2017, 06:40:56 AM
... Now, have any of you thoughtless, unfeeling bastards ever heard the expression:  "Don't judge a man until you have walked bused to the closed steak house in his red shorts, then made a video about it....later?"  STFU!

fify

Who among us hasn't had a rough day like Senda's?  First, you go to a restaurant with your free meal voucher only to find the friggin' place is closed.  This is a major problem because not only do you miss a meal, but also miss an opportunity to score another free meal because your tartare was a little under-cooked (of course, you still ate 90% of it anyway)...

Did Falkie get that free card the time Kathy was filmed there eating a steak?

Does Falkie know the free card includes the tip? 

...  So you get up to shut the door, have to do a side-shimmy all the way across the living room because you haven't had time to spruce up the place.  You shut the door and immediately cause an avalanche of junk two rooms away, then come back to find that you have once again, spilled your beverage onto the carpet...

You have to admit that was an extremely well choreographed bit of filmwork.  The subtle glare taking the viewer off camera towards the sound of falling clutter.  The spilled peach juice mentioned but left unseen.

The master at his peak.

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on September 19, 2017, 09:12:12 AM

Tip?  Did you say...tip?  Falkie busts busses his ass to go all the way out there for a nice meal that isn't canned nor will beep at him from a microwave oven, and you say the word 'tip?'  Sir, you can be goddamn sure that when he visits that place when/if it re-opens, there will be no fuggin gratuity.  He will simply apply the balance of the card to his next free meal since he will surely receive another free meal voucher for being inconvenienced so badly. 

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on September 19, 2017, 09:17:24 AM
You have to admit that was an extremely well choreographed bit of filmwork.  The subtle glare taking the viewer off camera towards the sound of falling clutter.  The spilled peach juice mentioned but left unseen.

The master at his peak.

Yes sir...top-notch Falkie.  I love the look he gives in the direction of the avalanche/book slide/what-have-you.  And the 29 thousand views!  Rawwwr! Funny stuff.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on September 19, 2017, 09:31:11 AM
Yes sir...top-notch Falkie.  I love the look he gives in the direction of the avalanche/book slide/what-have-you.  And the 29 thousand views!  Rawwwr! Funny stuff.

The guy that prides hisself on being the breaking news pro doesn't know his neighborhood restaurant is closed because of a fire. Maybe he should watch more youtube breaking news after searching Martinez.

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on September 19, 2017, 09:12:12 AM

That is the same place that Kathy and he went to with KellyDD. The one that he bitched about and got her credit card refunded.

I think the fire was an insurance scam to cover the loses that Senda caused.

Quote from: GravitySucks on September 19, 2017, 09:34:49 AM
The guy that prides hisself on being the breaking news pro doesn't know his neighborhood restaurant is closed because of a fire. Maybe he should watch more youtube breaking news after searching Martinez.

Yeah, he used to do that walkin" around Martinez thing which was mildly interesting.  He quit doing it....wonder why?  He might have taken a stroll by the burned-out steak house. 

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on September 19, 2017, 09:36:48 AM
That is the same place that Kathy and he went to with KellyDD. The one that he bitched about and got her credit card refunded.

I think the fire was an insurance scam to cover the loses that Senda caused.

Seriously though, all these places that Falkie visits have got to be shitting bricks when they see him coming. 

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on September 19, 2017, 09:42:15 AM
Seriously though, all these places that Falkie visits have got to be shitting bricks when they see him coming.

They might just put an embargo on the tips the staff get for the day and put it in the "Fat fuck compensation pot', it saves time when he comes through the door with the slow fat fuck. After they've vacuumed up whatever they like and force all the other diners out because they barf at watching two socially inept fat fucks eating like pigs, the manager/owner just gives them the proceeds from the pot to pay them off. Its far easier than trying to argue with the fat fucks.

SredniVashtar

We know it's a Senda family tradition to refund travelling expenses, it seems like another one is to grab as many credit cards as you possibly can. It looks like the recovery departments of Capital One and Mobil will shortly have the pleasure of dealing with Senda.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on September 19, 2017, 09:39:10 AM
Yeah, he used to do that walkin" around Martinez thing which was mildly interesting.  He quit doing it....wonder why? 

It's WORK, it's EFFORT. Easier to steal stuff from TV and claim it as yours.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 19, 2017, 10:15:48 AM
We know it's a Senda family tradition to refund travelling expenses, it seems like another one is to grab as many credit cards as you possibly can. It looks like the recovery departments of Capital One and Mobil will shortly have the pleasure of dealing with Senda.

Why does he want a Mobile Credit Card, he does not own a car.

That is a non question. He has said that he uses gas station credit cards to shop for over priced cat food and snacks in the mini marts.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on September 19, 2017, 10:45:12 AM
Why does he want a Mobile Credit Card, he does not own a car.

That is a non question. He has said that he uses gas station credit cards to shop for over priced cat food and snacks in the mini marts.

I figured he asked for the credit application right before he asked for the free glass of water and the key to the rest room.

TigerLily

Quote from: GravitySucks on September 19, 2017, 10:48:39 AM
I figured he asked for the credit application right before he asked for the free glass of water and the key to the rest room.

I'm back and it's all your fault.  >:(  I thought I might try immersing myself in the Full Falkie Experience. Feels icky

paladin1991

Finally have time to endure this piece. 

1.  senda has a bad day.  Oooooooo.  Poor senda.
2.  senda  lives in a noisy  neighborhood.  Poor senda.
3.  senda has too shuffle through a hoarders cave of shit.  Poor senda.
4.  senda spills his peach water with his bulk.  Poor senda.
5.  senda is upset with Bateman.  Poor senda.
6.  senda feels unappreciated for his news reporting efforts.  29,000 views!  Poor senda.
7.  senda is a clown for shaving his head or Kathy's nethers.  Poor senda.
8.  senda does stupid things just to get views.  Poor senda.
9.  senda doesn't like ppl telling him what to do.  Poor senda.
10.senda invokes Little Chris.  Poor senda.
11.senda likes to reject 'suggestions.'  Poor senda.
12.senda doesn't like when Steve Warner doesn't listen.  (That cocksucker!)  Poor senda.
13.senda is not happy with Capitol  One's security procedures.  Poor senda.
14.senda had a poor meal experience with CuunelAngus.  Poor senda.
15.senda has to take a bus (probably with non-caucasions, not racist, just what they weren't) to Walnut Creek.  Poor senda.
16.senda wastes valuable time out of ppl's lives as they listen to him whine.  Poor senda.
17.senda finds that his restaurant is boarded up.  Poor senda.
18.senda waddles around the Mobile gas station scaring off customers.  Poor senda.
19.senda interrorgates  the girl at the gas station for info re: his free meal.  Fire closed the restaurant.  Poor senda. 
20.senda has to take busses home.  (Again with  non-caucasions not racist, just what they aren't)  Poor senda.
21.senda complains about his noisy neighbors.  Poor senda.
22.senda shows off all the cans of shit he will stuff down his maw.  Poor senda.
23.senda has a pair of Cornish game hens that he will let defrost and then poison himself with, again.  Poor senda.
24.senda laments no hot (free)dinner.  Poor senda.
25.senda laments the fact that Steve Warner doesn't '....get it.'  Poor senda.
26.senda is going to eat his cats.  (Probably the only pussy senda gets.)  Poor senda.

https://youtu.be/V8XTpCwicwE

GravitySucks

Quote from: TigerLily on September 19, 2017, 11:03:41 AM
I'm back and it's all your fault.  >:(  I thought I might try immersing myself in the Full Falkie Experience. Feels icky

It sucks but this is what happens when you kick me to the side of the road.

Quote from: TigerLily on September 19, 2017, 11:03:41 AM

Begging your pardon Miss, but your avatar is wearing a pentagram, what looks to be a dog collar, and a lot of eye makeup.  I think you will fit in quite nicely here.  I, for one, would like to welcome you.   :)