• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

paladin1991

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on September 18, 2017, 12:08:38 PM
Oh wow, the "Some of my best friends are black." defense. It makes you look worse.

The way to prove that you are not bigoted it to not make bigoted posts and you have a large catalog of bigoted posts.

This is a scene fm Happier's life.  Negotiating a big real estate deal.

https://youtu.be/kBJDz4ylQO0

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on September 18, 2017, 11:29:45 AM
Drop a dime.

Dimed out.

You have not been watching enough 80's crime dramas, Brit.

He doesn't understand street lingo. He seems to think it's a metaphor about a game of Euchre or something.  ::)

damon

from falkie's latest video.

Hurricane Maria has now been upgraded to a category 4 storm and is headed for Puerto Rico & the Dominican Republic. Many of the islands already damaged from Hurricane Irma are under a tropical storm warning. I will keep you advised of this breaking news story upon my return. Pictures from Newsmaxx.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNUWaQ6R0GU

Why does falkie needs food for? He is just a VERY FAT LOSERS.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on September 18, 2017, 12:08:38 PM
Oh wow, the "Some of my best friends are black." defense. It makes you look worse.

The way to prove that you are not bigoted it to not make bigoted posts and you have a large catalog of bigoted posts.
could you please catalog and forward to me, I may be interested in publishing...

aren't we in Squirrel season now ?

Per this recent video: "HURRICANE MARIA NOW A CATEGORY 4 STORM HEADED FOR PUERTO RICO," credit the Senda News Service (SNN) for again apparently feeling that others' work becomes "his" so he can credit himself for "breaking the story."

That Newsmaxx article and images belong to the Associated Press, according to the credit lines at the site. Such news sites have licenses, agreements and contracts when it comes to using wire service material -- and usually pay handily for it. But it must be "all free" to Senda, as he's heard paraphrasing the AP copy, apparently not giving a darn that the AP states firmly:

BEGIN QUOTE:<< © Copyright 2017 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. >> END QUOTE.

What does the Senda News Network apparently do?: "publish, broadcast, rewrite and redistribute" the material. Remember, this guy claims himself as an -- after first saying "the" -- "official" [in quotes] "researcher" [in quotes] for the "Coast To Coast AM" talk-radio program.

Now, can we conclude Premiere Networks approves of apparent plagiarism and perhaps intellectual-property theft from its "official researcher"? That is more evidence that program has no credibility, and despite its constant claims it only brings "truth," it only brings anything but integrity.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 17, 2017, 05:32:25 PM
Are you kidding? There's a shooting about once a week minimum within about five miles of where we live. The last one was a white local 'man' who shot his Asian wife and smothered one by one their six kids.

Nowhere is 'safe', because the 'safe' places have the things the crims want to steal. The fashionable MO is following the UPS, Fedex, USPS vans round and jumping out after the parcel has been dropped off, left outside the door (Because the occupants are out at work) and taking off with it.

The police seem to have lots of resources for catching people on the freeway, but you seldom see any where people live. And it isn't as if none of the crimes aren't reported, they are, but don't waste their time in reporting a stolen bicycle, they'll just say "okay".

It does explain why the homeless seem to have brand new bikes though. Oh, and vicious dogs to chase legitimate cyclists riding on riverside paths to force them to drop the bike and the homeless thief steals the bike. No-one cares though. Its one of the reasons herself wants to leave CA.

Why the hell should a bunch of bums be out terrorizing neighborhoods?  Where are all the men?  Why did our fathers and grandfathers know how to handle this stuff, but we don't?

First the sidewalks are occupied and covered with filth.  Then passers by are threatened by bums and their dogs.  Then the parks.  Then the mail is stolen.  Then bikes.  Then what - kids harrassed on the way home from school?  Burglaries?  Assualts?  Rapes?  Fires being set?  Shootings?

If the police have been called, and are too PC or incompetent to do anything, then it's up to the neighborhood.  Catch someone stealing mail or bikes, or harassing people - and beat the absolute fuck out of them - and that you'd better not catch them around again.  Repeat until problem is solved (it wouldn't take many for word to get out).  Or else don't complain about it.

Per the recent video: "MY VERY LATE WEEK 2 NFL PICKS", it's always better to wait until the games wind down, then be "so accurate" in getting them right. Of course, he says he did that with "no research this week," but claims he'd have picked them anyway.

I expect another video soon, this one about his pre-event "prediction" -- sorry it was late -- about last Saturday night's Gennady "Triple G" Golovkin vs. Canelo Alvarez world-middleweight title boxing match. Senda may have "predicted" it would end in a 12-round split draw and would even get all three judges' scores exact.

Maybe he'll visit a Las Vegas gambling parlor this week, explaining that he "already" predicted the outcome and even though his ticket is days late, he'd demand they'd have to take his bet and pay him anyway. My word.

After all, it's the exalted Senda On Sports (SOS). :D

Quote from: Here We Go Again on September 18, 2017, 08:30:22 PM
Per the recent video: "MY VERY LATE WEEK 2 NFL PICKS", it's always better to wait until the games wind down, then be "so accurate" in getting them right. Of course, he says he did that with "no research this week," but claims he'd have picked them anyway.

I expect another video soon, this one about his pre-event "prediction" -- sorry it was late -- about last Saturday night's Gennady "Triple G" Golovkin vs. Canelo Alvarez world-middleweight title boxing match. Senda may have "predicted" it would end in a 12-round split draw and would even get all three judges' scores exact.

Maybe he'll visit a Las Vegas gambling parlor this week, explaining that he "already" predicted the outcome and even though his ticket is days late, he'd demand they'd have to take his bet and pay him anyway. My word.

After all, it's the exalted Senda On Sports (SOS). :D

I am not a football fan so i never pay attention to his picks but I have noticed that he never takes the point spread into account.

Isn't it also a lot easier if you ignore the spread?

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on September 18, 2017, 08:43:21 PM
I am not a football fan so i never pay attention to his picks but I have noticed that he never takes the point spread into account.

bateman

Quote from: bateman on September 18, 2017, 09:41:33 PM
George WILL NOT be shaving his head. Or Kathy’s legs.

Or eating at Black Angus.  They've got some nerve to close down after a fire, when Falkie wanted something off a grill instead of out of a can.  God forbid he clean the kitchen enough to cook something at home.

Oh wait, didn't Ratty Patty steal his German cookbook?

GravitySucks

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on September 18, 2017, 10:03:15 PM
Oh wait, didn't Ratty Patty steal his German cookbook?

How long were those Cornish game hens out of the freezer?

WOTR

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on September 18, 2017, 12:19:17 PM

Senda wonders why real news organizations do not post on YouTube. It is because no one goes there for breaking news. What a dumb ass.
Bull.  I am on his youtube channel right now hitting "refresh" and waiting for some breaking news from "Senda on the scene..."

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on September 18, 2017, 08:43:21 PM

Yes, the spread more than matters in football betting, or some "predictions." In boxing, there's an "over-under" line addressing who wins and in which round, then at some places a spread on the judges' scoring should it go to the cards.

And from what I saw in recent times, the betting line on the Floyd Mayweather, Jr. and Conor McGregor bout called for a Mayweather win as the worst bet -- but had "over-under" as to whether the Irishman is stopped before or during the third, between the fourth to seventh rounds, from the eighth until the ninth; and the worst way to make money was to bet on Mayweather stopping McGregor in the tenth, eleventh or twelfth rounds. Or a win by decision. 

The odds played out and that was that. That's why the gamblers in those betting parlors make all the money and the suckers lose betting there. With football, you must beat the spread, not just "pick 'em" unless the house declares that in its line.

But it's SOS: Senda On Sports.  Which means, like anything else, making up your own rules and claiming you are so much better than others.

WOTR

Quote from: paladin1991 on September 18, 2017, 12:36:27 PM
This is a scene fm Happier's life.  Negotiating a big real estate deal.

https://youtu.be/kBJDz4ylQO0
Ah... Iron balls McGuinty.  Meet Kirby- who purposely got kicked in the nuts for five years before going for the world record...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pB7gnB31NnI

anybody kno if George has formally applied for his "press credentials" ?
George has so many "connections" that shouldn't be a problem...
Mr. Noory and Premier should be able to arrange it, as George is (or has been, before he was fired) a valued contributor to CTC...

Quote from: bateman on September 18, 2017, 09:41:33 PM

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2BZ-Eo0YIGo

George WILL NOT be shaving his head. Or Kathy’s legs.
but, what about Ratty Patty doing a bit of "manscaping" under George's fat pad ?

As per the recent video: "3 NOW DEAD, 17 NOW INJURED IN DUAL BUS CRASH IN FLUSHING, NY. NEW LINKS." My word, there's a description that reads:

BEGIN QUOTE: << NEW VIDEOS JUST POSTED. WAY * AFTER * MINE BY MAJOR NEWS ORGANIZATIONS WHO SHOULD BE ON TOP OF THIS SINCE THEY ARE ON THE SCENE. I DON'T GET IT.>>END QUOTE

Then this kicker:

BEGIN QUOTE:<<" Once again, I was the FIRST to report on this on You Tube !!!.">>END QUOTE

Senda doesn't "get it?" You mean he doesn't know that stealing news articles from sites and claiming "he is reporting on it" is not only unethical, but perhaps in violation of the terms and conditions of the site in which he lifted material he didn't work to get?

OK. He states he is "an official researcher" for the "Coast To Coast AM" talk-radio program. That means, independent contractor or not, Premiere Networks endorses and supports what appear to be violations of the terms of use for such sites.

Good. As Senda has stated, the top Premiere Networks' executives approved of him -- let me see when I contact its public-relations chief "executive" and inquire what they are up to with this guy. With no disclaimers, that means they endorse such behavior on its behalf and I know that says a lot about "them" at Premiere. And Senda's self-described "good friend" George Noory.   

Quote from: Here We Go Again on September 18, 2017, 10:08:59 PM
Yes, the spread more than matters in football betting, or some "predictions." In boxing, there's an "over-under" line addressing who wins and in which round, then at some places a spread on the judges' scoring should it go to the cards.

And from what I saw in recent times, the betting line on the Floyd Mayweather, Jr. and Conor McGregor bout called for a Mayweather win as the worst bet -- but had "over-under" as to whether the Irishman is stopped before or during the third, between the fourth to seventh rounds, from the eighth until the ninth; and the worst way to make money was to bet on Mayweather stopping McGregor in the tenth, eleventh or twelfth rounds. Or a win by decision. 

The odds played out and that was that. That's why the gamblers in those betting parlors make all the money and the suckers lose betting there. With football, you must beat the spread, not just "pick 'em" unless the house declares that in its line.

But it's SOS: Senda On Sports.  Which means, like anything else, making up your own rules and claiming you are so much better than others.

I am not a football fan but I do understand gambling. There was one time that I tried to explain that in the end the spread does not reflect what experts think but rather what the betters think. The house adjusts it daily in an attempt to get equal money on both sides then they make the max profit from the percentages.

He could not wrap his head around that.

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on September 18, 2017, 10:41:23 PM
anybody kno if George has formally applied for his "press credentials" ?
George has so many "connections" that shouldn't be a problem...
Mr. Noory and Premier should be able to arrange it, as George is (or has been, before he was fired) a valued contributor to CTC...

Well, after he apparently lifted an Associated Press article recently from Newsmaxx -- despite a glaring line after the story stating "BEGIN QUOTE:<< © Copyright 2017 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. >> END QUOTE.  

Why should Premiere Networks feel alarmed when this Senda guy claims to speak for them? Oh, yeah, like a lawsuit for copyright infringement? Like the Associated Press coming after them for what is claimed as an "official researcher" for one of its radio programs?

Worry not. Senda is too busy being better than everyone as some "official researcher" to permit it. Like images and content being lifted from here, perhaps?, despite a valid AP copyright notice not to do so?:

https://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/hurricane-maria-caribbean/2017/09/18/id/814144/

Quote from: Here We Go Again on September 18, 2017, 11:00:59 PM
Well, after he apparently lifted an Associated Press article recently from Newsmaxx -- despite a glaring line after the story stating "BEGIN QUOTE:<< © Copyright 2017 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. >> END QUOTE.  

Why should Premiere Networks feel alarmed when this Senda guy claims to speak for them?...

Worry not. Senda is too busy being better than everyone as some "official researcher" to permit it. Like images and content being lifted from here, perhaps?, despite a valid AP copyright notice not to do so...

Coast to Coast is proud of the charlatans and fakes involved with the show, starting with George Noory himself. 

Does Snorgie give credit to the news agencies whose stories he reads at the beginning of the show?

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on September 18, 2017, 10:52:14 PM
I am not a football fan but I do understand gambling. There was one time that I tried to explain that in the end the spread does not reflect what experts think but rather what the betters think. The house adjusts it daily in an attempt to get equal money on both sides then they make the max profit from the percentages.

He could not wrap his head around that.

Of course he couldn't. Like I've seen in recent years with college-football wagering. That Alabama Crimson Tide is matched against some hapless opponent. No, betting is not allowed on whether the Tide wins it, but by how much. I've seen them beat 28 to 34-point spreads easy. No, gamblers don't allow some "pick 'um" unless the house states so.

"They got a name for the winners in the world. I want a name when I lose. They call Alabama the Crimson Tide. Call me Deacon Blues." -- Steely Dan. You may get the point. Based, supposedly, on a a comparison of the powerhouse Tide in NCAA Division I ball and a hapless NCAA Division III school in football that called themselves "The Deacons," who lost every game and those school colors were primarily blue. Maybe Donald Fagen read the sports pages back in the mid-1970s and wrote down his lyrics based on that.

Perhaps that "YouTube Star" we all know thinks himself a Division I Crimson Tide type, but he's right at being a Division III -- or below -- Deacon mold without knowing it.

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on September 18, 2017, 11:25:21 PM

Coast to Coast is proud of the charlatans and fakes involved with the show, starting with George Noory himself. 

Does Snorgie give credit to the news agencies whose stories he reads at the beginning of the show?

Well, I feel the show won't do that unless they pay for a subscription service for such. I feel Premiere Networks has that covered legally. They are no dummies under mass-media law. But George Senda, who claims online to be "an official researcher" for that program, no doubt does not pay any fees to subscribe or air any news stories. He may just steal those online -- then claim to represent Premiere Networks while doing so.

Trust me. I will have that claim "looked into" with that network, especially seeing a YouTube channel "lifting" Associated Press content that source used, negating that website posted a legal notice stating:

BEGIN QUOTE:<< © Copyright 2017 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. >> END QUOTE.

Fair enough. I get it. But does Premiere Networks self-professed "official researcher"?   

paladin1991

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on September 18, 2017, 11:25:21 PM

Speaking of charlatans, did Snorge ever address the Sean David Morton caper?

SredniVashtar

Senda found some more 'free' books. In other words, he's been stealing books that are supposed to be shared again. We got some classic Senda in that video, from getting angry at people for criticising his crummy click bait videos to whining about a restaurant being closed. First, how can a self-confessed 'pauper' afford to eat out? Second, if you're travelling a distance to go somewhere it's easy enough to check beforehand that it is actually open. And bateman made Senda's day by asking him to shave his head; there's nothing he likes more than saying no to people, as you could see by the smirk on his face.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 19, 2017, 01:33:02 AM
Senda found some more 'free' books. In other words, he's been stealing books that are supposed to be shared again. We got some classic Senda in that video, from getting angry at people for criticising his crummy click bait videos to whining about a restaurant being closed. First, how can a self-confessed 'pauper' afford to eat out? Second, if you're travelling a distance to go somewhere it's easy enough to check beforehand that it is actually open. And bateman made Senda's day by asking him to shave his head; there's nothing he likes more than saying no to people, as you could see by the smirk on his face.

Things I noticed, the only thing wrong with his really bad day was that a restaurant was closed, that was it. He did say he will listen to "sugsesions" and when he got up to close the door I saw the priority mail box that I send the iPad box in. I could tell because it was a medium flat rate priority mail box with the 2016 Christmas pattern and had been opened from the bottom.

I guess he saved it because he still intends to get the bar code scanned and get to the bottom of this, we can count on it.

Jackstar

Quote from: paladin1991 on September 19, 2017, 01:29:06 AM
Speaking of charlatans, did Snorge ever address the Sean David Morton caper?

That would be counter-productive to the goals of the psyop. Duh. What are you, fuckin' new?

Who

Senda: "I don't like to be told what to do."

Tell Senda what to do.