• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

SredniVashtar

Quote from: TigerLily on September 17, 2017, 02:23:28 PM
Did your mom get scared by an illegal alien when she was pregnant with you?

Look. You forced me to post on the Falkie thread for the first time  >:(

Shit, they're even invading the Falkie thread. Back to Mexico with you. Papers please or GTFO!!

Yorkshire pud

Look. You forced me to post on the Falkie thread for the first time  >:(

Oh the old 'Forced' excuse...we've all tried to do play that with the Senda thread lady.. It just doesn't wash!!

TigerLily

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 17, 2017, 02:29:51 PM

Oh the old 'Forced' excuse...we've all tried to do play that with the Senda thread lady.. It just doesn't wash!!

No means no! Hi darling  :-*  et tu Sredni  :-*

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: TigerLily on September 17, 2017, 02:31:29 PM
No means no! Hi darling  :-*  et tu Sredni  :-*

Tsk...No doesn't mean no when there are safe words...I just never tell the poor compliant I'm hard of hearing! lol  :-*

Roswells, Art

That's the first step. Soon you will be trolling Senda like a champ.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Roswells, Art on September 17, 2017, 02:45:28 PM
That's the first step. Soon you will be  trolling Senda like a champ.

The genius is, he doesn't know her..She can get him onside and he not realise she's trolling...oh wait..scratch that...She's female. Damn! He'll hate her on principle.  :-\

TigerLily

Quote from: Roswells, Art on September 17, 2017, 02:45:28 PM
That's the first step. Soon you will be  trolling Senda like a champ.

God forbid

WOTR

Welcome... Post often.  ;)

What the hell is going on in here?  We've gone from STFU to GTFO?  How many illegals is one Falkie worth?

SredniVashtar

Quote from: TigerLily on September 17, 2017, 02:48:05 PM
God forbid

Say something mildlly critical about him and you will be rewarded with a video ranting about your mental shortcomings, plus you will get a stupid nickname. He will almost certainly rename you TigerSilly.

TigerLily

Thank you for the welcome and warm wishes. But the only George I hang out with is Knapp. Wait ... why am I still here?!?

TigerLily

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 17, 2017, 02:55:15 PM
Say something mildlly critical about him and you will be rewarded with a video ranting about your mental shortcomings, plus you will get a stupid nickname. He will almost certainly rename you TigerSilly.

TigerSilly? Well, that's just ... redundant. Or an oxymoron. I get those two confused

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: TigerLily on September 17, 2017, 02:56:05 PM
Thank you for the welcome and warm wishes. But the only George I hang out with is Knapp. Wait ... why am I still here?!?

https://youtu.be/D5tkrX7DcY0

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: TigerLily on September 17, 2017, 02:59:50 PM
TigerSilly? Well, that's just ... redundant. Or an oxymoron. I get those two confused

Tiggerlilly?

Tigerlikely?

Tripelilly?

SredniVashtar

Quote from: TigerLily on September 17, 2017, 03:10:06 PM
You mean I can check out any time I like but I can never leave?  :'(

Yes, things have been seen that can't be unseen.

Actually, you could prove useful. Senda needs a woman in his life and you might be just the sort to turn him around. Also, being an illegal would make your relationship even more poignant. Plus, you could give him pointers on how to tell brown people to piss off in Spanish.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 17, 2017, 03:02:26 PM
Tiggerlilly?

Tigerlikely?

Tripelilly?

Trumplily, due to her abiding love of The Donald.

Quote from: TigerLily on September 17, 2017, 02:56:05 PM
Wait ... why am I still here?!?
You have the stench of Senda on you. We all do.  :-[

damon

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 17, 2017, 03:18:51 PM

Actually, you could prove useful. Senda needs a woman in his life and you might be just the sort to turn him around. Also, being an illegal would make your relationship even more poignant. Plus, you could give him pointers on how to tell brown people to piss off in Spanish.
But ALL NORMAL WOMEN do not need a George Senda. I would think a  normal woman would become a lesbian before fucking George Senda.

TigerLily

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 17, 2017, 03:18:51 PM

I would be filling a large void. I might need help. Roz? But I'm only illegal in Mexico. Would Senda  emigrate? No social security net here

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on September 17, 2017, 03:29:42 PM

As Rally pointed out, almost all Falkie nicknames have something to do with feces.  Tiger Droppings or something along those lines. 

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on September 17, 2017, 03:33:59 PM
As Rally pointed out, almost all Falkie nicknames have something to do with feces. 
No doubt because he suffers from irritable bowel syndrome with explosive diarrhea.

TigerLily

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on September 17, 2017, 03:29:42 PM

Oh yes. The Donald. Not sure which one would be higher on my Christmas list

Quote from: GravitySucks on September 17, 2017, 01:17:29 PM
You obfuscate. I said US Citizens.  You are talking about refugees. 

Canada should build a wall along its southern border. Make Mexico pay for it. Better yet, have the refugees build it.

Better yet, help the US build our southern wall and eventually those ultimately going to Canada will be blocked there.

TigerLily

Quote from: damon on September 17, 2017, 03:31:44 PM
But ALL NORMAL WOMEN do not need a George Senda. I would think a  normal woman would become a lesbian before fucking George Senda.

I thought all normal women were lesbians. Shows common sense at least

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 17, 2017, 01:29:50 PM
What of the children in the US? Let them starve to death?

And from my short experience I see few Hispanic bums...I see a lot of 'American' ones. Maybe because the Hispanics aren't the rapists and criminals Trump said they were and really didn't want to live in a corrupt, dangerous place to bring up their kids?

There are plenty of cartel members, gang members, and other criminals coming into our country from Mexico and Central America.  That's who Trump was talking about.  At least a third - a low estimate - of our prison population are ilegal immigrants from south of the border, so obviously quite a lot of these people are comitting serious crimes.

We hear enough lies from the America haters, enough distortions of Trump's comments, please try not to be one of the ones passing them on.

damon

Quote from: TigerLily on September 17, 2017, 03:48:00 PM
I thought all normal women were lesbians. Shows common sense at least
Many lesbians are normal too. 

TigerLily

Quote from: damon on September 17, 2017, 03:58:53 PM
Many lesbians are normal too.

All lesbians are normal. All women are normal. Therefore all normal women are lesbians. Except Caitlin Jenner

damon

Quote from: TigerLily on September 17, 2017, 04:05:56 PM
All lesbians are normal. All women are normal. Therefore all normal women are lesbians. Except Caitlin Jenner
Its better to say that 99% of lesbians or 99% of women in general are normal because there is always at least one or two people that are not normal. Also most men are normal as you see I did not say that 100% of men are normal because just look at falkie aka George Senda. George Senda is not a normal male or a normal human at that. There are always BAD APPLES in every group.

damon

Quote from: TigerLily on September 17, 2017, 04:05:56 PM
As for Caitlin Jenner, She is not a normal person because when she was a he, married Kris Jenner, Kris Jenner and her kids fucks with everyone lives that they touch.