• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

paladin1991

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 16, 2017, 09:07:29 AM

Yeah, the taxes here are crushing. Which wouldn't be so bad if there was evidence the roads were in decent shape, and a lot of the place didn't look like a rubbish tip. East end neighborhood.

paladin1991

Quote from: aldousburbank on September 16, 2017, 11:34:05 AM
California is that hot but crazy chick you have to get away from but you miss the banging.

LOL.  If you say so, mon ami.

paladin1991

Quote from: Roswells, Art on September 16, 2017, 12:05:39 PM
Lol, he almost got his own page shut down.

Ol' Freedom of Speech Senda strikes again.
I know.  What a fucking moron.

GravitySucks

Quote from: SergeantMajor on September 16, 2017, 10:18:10 PM
Right! Russian and Korean

I went through AF basic training in 74. I had a guaranteed job but they had me take the language aptitude test. I scored so high they were begging me to switch into linguist. Back then it was almost all remote assignments like Incirlik, Shemya, Hapkido, and Spain and it was almost all ditty bop listening to morse code.  I couldn't see myself doing that.

paladin1991

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on September 16, 2017, 05:09:02 PM
Happy did. It made me think that was your position as well.

Anyhow, deporting 20 million people would be cost prohibitive and we could get all the money we need by cutting the military by a few percent.

OR, we could harvest a single kidney fm volunteer illegals and donate to all those waiting a kidney transplant.  Hell, make their whole family legal for the price of a single kidney. 
I'd buy that for a dollar.

SergeantMajor

Quote from: GravitySucks on September 16, 2017, 10:22:57 PM
I went through AF basic training in 74. I had a guaranteed job but they had me take the language aptitude test. I scored so high they were begging me to switch into linguist. Back then it was almost all remote assignments like Incirlik, Shemya, Hapkido, and Spain and it was almost all ditty bop listening to morse code.  I couldn't see myself doing that.

Oh, no. I have tried to learn Morse, but i get the dots and dashes mixed up all the time.  I imagine they may have wanted you to learn Russian or Chinese, especially if your scores were off the charts

paladin1991

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on September 16, 2017, 08:39:35 PM
oh, one more thing I learned from George...
IF he says it is so...it IS !
as he has NEVER pulled (or attempted) a scam or con...

now, I think I will send that $123,459.45 to Nigeria for the taxes and processing fees for my $7.6 MILLION DOLLAR LOTTERY WINNINGS...

Easy money.

GravitySucks

Quote from: SergeantMajor on September 16, 2017, 10:30:18 PM
Oh, no. I have tried to learn Morse, but i get the dots and dashes mixed up all the time.  I imagine they may have wanted you to learn Russian or Chinese, especially if your scores were off the charts

I had a 96 if I remember right. Maybe 97. They were looking for Russian for sure. They had an excess of Chinese and SEA languages like Vietnamese back then because we were just pulling out of Vietnam.

While I was waiting for my security clearance I met a woman that was waiting for hers to go study Russian. We kept in touch for 4 years or so. Pretty sure she eventually went nuts from the work and the isolation on whatever island they had her on in Japan.

SergeantMajor

Quote from: GravitySucks on September 16, 2017, 10:35:39 PM
I had a 96 if I remember right. Maybe 97. They were looking for Russian for sure. They had an excess of Chinese and SEA languages like Vietnamese back then because we were just pulling out of Vietnam.

While I was waiting for my security clearance I met a woman that was waiting for hers to go study Russian. We kept in touch for 4 years or so. Pretty sure she eventually went nuts from the work and the isolation on whatever island they had her on in Japan.

Yes, that I can understand. I was a Interrogator so I got to interact (heh heh) with people. I can imagine sitting in a little room, with those really big and painful earphones listening and transcribing...no thanks

SergeantMajor

Quote from: paladin1991 on September 16, 2017, 10:42:09 PM
Learning Korean, no doubt.

Yup, Learned Russian first, but then they became our "friends" so the  need was suddenly not there. And now look where we are?

GravitySucks

Quote from: SergeantMajor on September 16, 2017, 10:38:14 PM
Yes, that I can understand. I was a Interrogator so I got to interact (heh heh) with people. I can imagine sitting in a little room, with those really big and painful earphones listening and transcribing...no thanks

I met several over the years because a lot cross trained into my career field. They said they would have to listen until something sounded interesting and then start transcribing. Thank god we have computers to do that today. Makes you wonder how much was missed back then.

paladin1991

Quote from: GravitySucks on September 16, 2017, 10:22:57 PM

roger that.  1982.  They want me to learn Korean or Farsi.  Fuck that. I don't want to talk to them.

SergeantMajor

Quote from: GravitySucks on September 16, 2017, 10:44:20 PM
I met several over the years because a lot cross trained into my career field. They said they would have to listen until something sounded interesting and then start transcribing. Thank god we have computers to do that today. Makes you wonder how much was missed back then.

Yep, the mind starts to drown out things after it has to listen to static and other white noise. 

GravitySucks

Quote from: GravitySucks on September 16, 2017, 10:44:20 PM

Funny story. I was cross training into computer programming. In the middle of a test, the instructor grabbed two students and threw them out of the room. He had been a ditty bopper and it turns out these two were cheating on the tests using their pencils to ask each other questions. Never saw them again.

SergeantMajor

Quote from: paladin1991 on September 16, 2017, 10:45:39 PM
roger that.  1982.  They want me to learn Korean or Farsi.  Fuck that. I don't want to talk to them.

1+

paladin1991

Quote from: SergeantMajor on September 16, 2017, 10:38:14 PM

Heheheh.  I laugh with you bro.  I did a little something called 'Field Interrogaters school.'   With 'Our Friends.' 

Norm

Quote from: SergeantMajor on September 16, 2017, 07:55:07 PM
Senda already has $180 pledged on Go Fund Me. The most expensive tickets are $549 for the Gold Pass and yet he is trying to raise $5,000. Why? Are hookers expensive in Pasadena?

If you are willing to perform certain acts with individuals of a certain character you can pick up a few bucks pretty quick. Knee pads help but are not required.

Quote from: paladin1991 on September 16, 2017, 10:20:27 PM
LOL.  If you say so, mon ami.
well, actually I do still see her "occasionally" but, I never divulge my name or address...
LOL

Quote from: chefist on September 16, 2017, 10:15:49 PM
Legion?

That is my guess.
It looks like Dalton is in a metal band called The Space Lumberjack. Jason is a big metal head and follows up and coming new bands.

I will ask if he knows them.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on September 16, 2017, 11:48:21 PM
That is my guess.
It looks like Dalton is in a metal band called The Space Lumberjack. Jason is a big metal head and follows up and coming new bands.

I will ask if he knows them.

Nope, not Legion. Jason has never heard of him or them.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on September 16, 2017, 11:57:56 PM
Nope, not Legion. Jason has never heard of him or them.

This means it's just some random person who is aware of/a fan of Senda and the whole Sendaverse.  Senda has gone mainstream.

Quote from: SergeantMajor on September 16, 2017, 07:39:09 PM
Ahh, Falkie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jk_bCYEhjpU

"People are saying Curtis is a troll, he is nothing but that."

Curtis, is there a way for donors to ask further questions on the page?