• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Random stupid things on your mind. Post them.

Started by timpate, September 20, 2010, 07:56:24 PM

Here's an interview with Kendra.  Damn, this girl is dumb.

Did you expect OSU’s response? How did you find out about it?

At first, I didn’t think [the school would] find out about it, but then after a while I figured they’d see it. I expected them to say our university doesn’t condone that, and someone would investigate it. But I didn’t expect to be kicked off campus or the fine. Even when I got charged, I didn’t fully understand it until I looked it up. I knew you couldn’t walk down the street naked, but I didn’t think [what I did] was public indecency.

I found out [about the fine] when a police officer came and said he was gonna come question me, on the 27th [of January]. I didn’t have any warning and he called me on an unknown number and he said he was gonna come and question me. It all happened in 20, 15 minutes. Then he said because i was cooperating he wouldn’t take me in. He was nice about it. He said regardless of what you’ve done, you don’t deserve to be harassed, which I haven’t been yet. But I said if I felt unsafe I’d give him a call.

https://www.dailydot.com/irl/kendra-sunderland-oregon-state-library-girl/

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on November 21, 2017, 06:07:37 PM
Solid plan.  Better to leave them as they were:

I had sea monkeys as a kid. They all died in a about a week.  :'(

I must have a thousand comic books with that ad in it.  LOL.

bateman

Might belong in the celebrity deaths thread:

Lindsay Lohan is 31. Thirty one.

I really hope it's the hair, makeup, and lighting that makes her look closer to 60 in that photo

Jackstar

Quote from: bateman on November 21, 2017, 10:27:49 PM
Lindsay Lohan is 31. Thirty one.

Where is MakeApp on this? Citizens demand justice.

These sisters appeared on I've Got a Secret in 1961.  They were born in the 1880's.  Their Father was born in
1818 with their Grandfather being born in 1766.     Grandpa joined the Revolutionary army as a kid fifer.   
There is also a really young Carol Burnett in the clip who gets shut down by one of the sisters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6swMZfNip0E

ah yes. the sea-monkey mail order. did i get them? yes i did. they made my chemistry set a lot more interesting.  ;D

random product review:
QuotePros: does what it does and does do it well.
Cons: It doesn't do what it doesn't do... but that really isn't it's fault...
Other Thoughts: Just.... do what you do if you need this that does what it does. It does.

Kidnostad3

I was recently on a cruise ship where I heard man who was an avid soduko player complain that he couldn’t find a soduko app to download that was in English.

Swishypants

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on November 25, 2017, 09:48:02 PM
I was recently on a cruise ship where I heard man who was an avid soduko player complain that he couldn’t find a soduko app to download that was in English.

And the truth comes out! Finally! You are a date-rapist on a cruise ship. A "Seamen." Retired due to "Low T" and erectile dysfunction. :)

wr250

Plush Home Dolma Roller | Kitchen Rolling Tool For Stuffed Grape Leaves | Machine Also Makes Meat and Vegetable Rolls and Sushi Roll.
grape leaf roller

yes but can it roll a dubious?
in operation (skip to 4:07)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKdKzs0xS9c
and no i have no idea why a person would cook eggs in the rollie. it seems....odd.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on November 27, 2017, 12:47:49 AM
well crap...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0xXKCOSZuQ

Wow! I knew they were just brine shrimp. My dad told me that at the time but the rest...oh boy! Yet more proof that it's most often Jews themselves trying to foment antisemitic sentiment.

ItsOver

Quote from: bateman on November 28, 2017, 05:35:17 PM
https://youtu.be/98Wh1K1pT9Y
Uh, I think I could find a better place to fly a drone.  Usually, morons with drones endanger other folks, it's great to see they decided to endanger themselves, as well.  ::)

albrecht

https://youtu.be/98Wh1K1pT9Y
I'm glad they remembered to bring some pretzels, Snyder's of Hanover* which is one of my favorites, to Skid Row before filming!
I once found myself in Skid Row/Downtown after mistakenly taking public transit after a football game. Little did I know the LA metro stops running after hours and how bad download LA was. Came up from the closed metro station and it looked like something out of "The Warriors" plus "Judgement Night." We got out ok.

*no longer affiliated with Snyder's of Berlin

Seems to me as if that LA Skid Row could use a little bit of love

bateman

Never had the pleasure of visiting Skid Row, but when I was 20 or so, went into this charming part of NJ to interview a band at the Tweeter Center. We rolled the station vehicle through every stop light in this post-apocalyptic hellhole and got the F out of there. Camden makes Newark look like Beverly Hills.

https://youtu.be/bpksIuhu2Vw

https://youtu.be/4E-vGOttKBU

albrecht

Quote from: bateman on November 28, 2017, 08:07:09 PM
Never had the pleasure of visiting Skid Row, but when I was 20 or so, went into this charming part of NJ to interview a band at the Tweeter Center. We rolled the station vehicle through every stop light in this post-apocalyptic hellhole and got the F out of there. Camden makes Newark look like Beverly Hills.

Wow. Now that is a neighborhood that would be great for Halloween trick-or-treating scares!

It was funny a decade or so ago the dreaded Fifth Ward in Houston started to gentrify and you had a weird situation (sort of like NOLA) where you had one block that had condos and yuppies but make a wrong turn and it was no stores (maybe a 'sports club' bar with no windows or a shady liquor store) and small shotgun houses, empty lots, crackhouses, and lots of people milling about, arguing, domestic incidents, and open-air drug deals. One time I had the funny experience driving down a alley trying to find a friend's place and having to turn around while a group of "youths," some of which quite large, left their dominoes game and 40s (on a table in an empty over-grown lot that also featured a weight-bench) shirtless or in wife-beater undershirts surrounded  the car while I franctically made a 3 point turn. This was a random Tuesday around noon. It looked like a rap video (but without the hot chicks, sports cars, or money flashing.)

One time coming back the condo complex crackhead (who, in a weird way, actually was like security for the block- one time he informed me I left the garage door in the back of the apartment open and my golf clubs out by buzzing the front gate button) got caught in a rainstorm and was riding his bike with a box over his head to stop the rain. I took a pic, I wish I could find it now. Apparently navigating by looking down, from under the box, at his front tire and street!

LA inner city video

I'm really glad the NFL and BLM are focusing on the real problem - the police

Jojo

If I slightly blur my eyes, today's Google Image looks like Spikegirl's tiara!

Jojo

Quote from: albrecht on November 28, 2017, 08:26:31 PM
Wow. Now that is a neighborhood that would be great for Halloween trick-or-treating scares!

It was funny a decade or so ago the dreaded Fifth Ward in Houston started to gentrify and you had a weird situation (sort of like NOLA) where you had one block that had condos and yuppies but make a wrong turn and it was no stores (maybe a 'sports club' bar with no windows or a shady liquor store) and small shotgun houses, empty lots, crackhouses, and lots of people milling about, arguing, domestic incidents, and open-air drug deals. One time I had the funny experience driving down a alley trying to find a friend's place and having to turn around while a group of "youths," some of which quite large, left their dominoes game and 40s (on a table in an empty over-grown lot that also featured a weight-bench) shirtless or in wife-beater undershirts surrounded  the car while I franctically made a 3 point turn. This was a random Tuesday around noon. It looked like a rap video (but without the hot chicks, sports cars, or money flashing.)

One time coming back the condo complex crackhead (who, in a weird way, actually was like security for the block- one time he informed me I left the garage door in the back of the apartment open and my golf clubs out by buzzing the front gate button) got caught in a rainstorm and was riding his bike with a box over his head to stop the rain. I took a pic, I wish I could find it now. Apparently navigating by looking down, from under the box, at his front tire and street!
Some places you've been!  Glad you got out of the alley!

Lord Grantham

Quote from: bateman on November 28, 2017, 08:07:09 PM
Camden makes Newark look like Beverly Hills.
When I was 21 I went to NYC and stayed at a hotel near the airport in Newark because it was way cheaper. So I had to take the PATH train from Manhattan to Newark Penn station, then catch a bus to the airport, then get on the airport tram, then get to the hotel courtesy van kiosk which was a fine system except for the night I rode the PATH in at 2am after the buses had stopped running, so here I am alone at 2am in downtown Newark in front of Penn Station, somewhere nearby was some homeless guy SCREAMING like he's being murdered. No cars, no people, just the sound of this guy screaming echoing off the surrounding buildings, just the scariest situation imaginable.  Ended up desperately flagging down a cab, I would have payed 10 times whatever the fare was.