Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Catsmile

Quote from: Pizzapunch on September 19, 2019, 12:32:30 PM
THE KINGDOM OF WHINE WITH WEATHER HADE

# First Falkie Video I've Watched Until The End.
# Falkie Reads Her Beads.
# When Falkie Nails You How Pathetic Must One Be?
#ShotsFired!
#BrutalDryRun

# Someone Should Put Heaters Open Mouth Pic In Place Of Falkies Face.
# And Put Falkies Face On The Black Guys / Norriez Face.
# Because Thatz Exactly What Falkie Did To Heater In His Video.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Catsmile on September 19, 2019, 06:10:04 PM
She has endless issues broadcasting from a "customized studio" filled with over $20,000.00 worth of "technical doodads." The same Cuckshack/studio Art broadcast from for six months, mostly trouble free. The very same Cuckshack/studio continued to broadcast basically trouble free for more than a year while Art was still alive, and Heather was behinna' microphone.

You thinking she could do a remote broadcast is the most adorable, and hilarious thing I've seen you type on BellGab. #MySidesAreInOrbit

#ROTFLMAO

I haven't listened to her since a week or two after Bell quit and turned the show over to her.  I think it was her New Year's prediction show. That's what, almost four years ago, so I have no knowledge of any technical issues she's had since his death.  I did read of her plan about a year and a half ago to invade Area 51,  so I wondered if she was going to join the other idiots this weekend at Rachel.  Maybe "broadcast" was a poor word choice, perhaps I should have said "report."   

Catsmile

Quote from: Roswells, Art on September 19, 2019, 04:35:52 PM
You pegged him exactly! Though, I feel a bit of sympathy for him. Also, I like his mat art. I have some respect for someone living such a transient life that still can sit down and cut up a mat like he does.

#NEWS FLASH!!!

# Roswells, Art Says K_Dubb Pegged Mr. Fidget!

K_Dubb

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 19, 2019, 04:17:02 PM
The GC he was on with Amy 'I got nothing' Martin was the single worst podcast abomination I have ever heard. Until you decide to quit being a pussy and have a go yourself, of course. You can put us all to sleep with your Orphic musings.

Haha one day when I have managed to singlehandedly steer the the attention of the forum away from potentially self-destructive exhibitionism and on to the social history of Scandinavian Christmas baking (forthcoming book tentatively titled "Why You Should Make Your Grandma's Cookies Even Though They're Not Very Good") or my modest proposals for renaming the Germanic language family (I have three), I shall be happy to volunteer.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Roswells, Art on September 19, 2019, 04:28:01 PM
He wasn't on the gabcast per se but his voice reading one of his poems was played on it.

Poor Groyper and Cheffy.  I don't think that Gabcast ever properly reinflated after that.  Nonetheless, it was a great honor I shall never forget.

Lilith

Quote from: Uncle Duke on September 19, 2019, 06:50:58 PM
I haven't listened to her since a week or two after Bell quit and turned the show over to her.  I think it was her New Year's prediction show. That's what, almost four years ago, so I have no knowledge of any technical issues she's had since his death.  I did read of her plan about a year and a half ago to invade Area 51,  so I wondered if she was going to join the other idiots this weekend at Rachel.  Maybe "broadcast" was a poor word choice, perhaps I should have said "report."

Storm Area 51 in Rachel was canceled due to humanitarian concerns.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/juliareinstein/storm-area-51-festival-canceled-rachel-nevada-aliens

https://www.fox5vegas.com/news/local/storm-area-creator-says-alienstock-festival-in-rachel-is-canceled/article_b263cbc0-d344-11e9-8588-8b20ca3b7d4a.html

BUT:  Connie West of ALeInn says it's still on:

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2019/09/area-51-crowds-worry-nevada-desert-towns-190919200511041.html

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Catsmile on September 19, 2019, 06:57:40 PM
#NEWS FLASH!!!

# Roswells, Art Says K_Dubb Pegged Mr. Fidget!

Har. But anyway, Fidget does have talent as an artist. Hopefully if he posts here again he can upload some of his work again so you'll see what I mean.

Also, that gif makes me kind of hot. Thank you.

Lilith

Quote from: Uncle Duke on September 19, 2019, 07:52:31 PM
https://www.reviewjournal.com/local/local-nevada/storm-area-51-fans-arriving-setting-up-roadside-campsites-1851629/

Nope, still happening.  The cancellation thing was greatly exaggerated, all that happened was the kid whose Facebook post started the whole thing pulled out.

Well, plus they are just setting up a fake gate so people can take pictures of themselves pretending to storm area 51.  I doubt Heather would be interested in that, but...

#ICouldBeWrong.   :)

Quote from: Uncle Duke on September 19, 2019, 06:50:58 PM
I haven't listened to her since a week or two after Bell quit and turned the show over to her.

Well Duke, to make up for it you should start listening to Dietrich and take my spot over in the
Dietrich thread with the Gunner and Pelayo.   I kind of got creeped out over there after that mysterious
poster started posting Dietrich's hacked emails from his medical cosmetologist that say he reeks really bad.

You are made of sterner stuff I am sure.   Try it.  You may not hate it...............

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on September 19, 2019, 08:51:54 PM
Well Duke, to make up for it you should start listening to Dietrich and take my spot over in the
Dietrich thread with the Gunner and Pelayo.   I kind of got creeped out over there after that mysterious
poster started posting Dietrich's hacked emails from his medical cosmetologist that say he reeks really bad.

You are made of sterner stuff I am sure.   Try it.  You may not hate it...............

I appreciate the offer, but I can't listen to that mental case.  I think I gave up listening to him after his second guest appearance on C2C.  His alternative history bits sounded like Harry Turtledove on high powered blotter acid.

Quote from: Uncle Duke on September 19, 2019, 09:06:13 PM
I appreciate the offer, but I can't listen to that mental case.  I think I gave up listening to him after his second guest appearance on C2C.  His alternative history bits sounded like Harry Turtledove on high powered blotter acid.

Everyone always gives a similar answer.  Who will step up and head on in there?

WOTR

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on September 19, 2019, 09:08:09 PM
I did a few recent posts... But I could not listen to his ramblings- I find George Senda to me more interesting, and less tiresome.

Quote from: WOTR on September 19, 2019, 09:15:49 PM
I did a few recent posts... But I could not listen to his ramblings- I find George Senda to me more interesting, and less tiresome.
I'd tend to agree but then again, Senda is not Hitler's only son..................

Gunner65

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on September 19, 2019, 09:08:09 PM
Hehe  ;D

Dietrich is going "incommunicado" for a week!  Leaving his CA college boy producer to teach us about ancient history and shit! So give it a look and 
don't be skeard! His "team" is dropping like flies.  There are 14 guests over there right now!  ;D

Lilith

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on September 19, 2019, 09:19:55 PM
Gonna be up all night again for work.  Guess I'll listen to some Ms. Wade as she has a guest.

I enjoyed Winter Lake last time he was on.

albrecht

Quote from: Uncle Duke on September 19, 2019, 09:06:13 PM
:)   More like some kind of garage-made meth, likely "NAZI-method," considering he claims to be his son. His fantasies are too wild, fast-paced for LSD which often tends toward introspection, so I'm told. But nice references.  My problem with speculative historical fiction, especially in these times , is that the fiction blends into fact in so many minds. Not that many read but this is seen in Hollywood when they make "historical" movies. Granted history has always been 'spun' and should be reviewed investigated and questioned- but the level, speed, lack of footnotes/original documents, and now and the credulous nature of people might be worse now?

I like the crazies guests/callers but hosts, not as much. And only like it when they hold their consistency to their wild theories.

Quote from: Gunner65 on September 19, 2019, 09:24:44 PM
Hehe  ;D

Dietrich is going "incommunicado" for a week!  Leaving his CA college boy producer to teach us about ancient history and shit! So give it a look and 
don't be skeard! His "team" is dropping like flies.  There are 14 guests over there right now!  ;D
Oh really?  He is on another assassination mission?

WOTR

Quote from: brig on September 19, 2019, 09:29:36 PM
I enjoyed Winter Lake last time he was on.
It seems an odd way to fulfill her promise she apparently made "praying to Jesus" when her foot hurt. But, I suppose you can't be too choosy after ghosting your guests...

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on September 19, 2019, 09:37:57 PM
Oh really?  He is on another assassination mission?
Idi Amin died. DD goes dark; on a mission? Gathering ape troops to consolidate control, finally?

Quote from: albrecht on September 19, 2019, 09:39:34 PM
Idi Amin died. DD goes dark; on a mission? Gathering ape troops to consolidate control, finally?

On occasion he'll do the Lady Boy thing and lure his target in with his alluring ways.  Then ZAP!  - shanked in the neck and he gets a good payday.

Gunner65

Oh it's definitely worse now Albrecht. When they started telling kids it was all about thier own perception and not reality was what started this bullshit. 

Gunner65

Quote from: albrecht on September 19, 2019, 09:39:34 PM
BWAAHAAAAHAA! I guess we will see what we will see.  But he tried signing off a fake USMC life insurance policy this time.

Lilith

Quote from: WOTR on September 19, 2019, 09:38:13 PM
It seems an odd way to fulfill her promise she apparently made "praying to Jesus" when her foot hurt. But, I suppose you can't be too choosy after ghosting your guests...

Indeed.  Well, consistency has never been one of Heathas strong suits.

Gunner65

Maybe Dietrich is heading for Parump!  God help us all.

Quote from: Gunner65 on September 19, 2019, 09:45:25 PM

It is destiny.   HW 💖 DDD

Gunner65

"Disco Disco"  (broken heart) "Disco disco"  HAHA   "Black Magic" (broken heart) "Disco Disco"

albrecht

Quote from: Gunner65 on September 19, 2019, 09:45:25 PM
Wow. That would be a crazy situation. I don't think he has the energy/means to travel there, however.