• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of gnooryblows

Started by gnooryblows, December 17, 2016, 02:54:12 PM

paladin1991

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 01, 2017, 12:30:58 AM
i have no friends too

Oh boy.  Here we go.  Jackstar, lock up the Seconal.   Al Capone's Vault, lock up the red wine.  Yorkie, gather up all the sharp instruments and lock them up.  Do not let this guy climb into a hot bath, he'll chew open his wrists and slip away like the foolish little bitch he is.  And for shitsake, will somebody call the suicide hotline?

WOTR

Two quick thoughts for you.

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 01, 2017, 08:36:28 PM
You can be a douche either way. Satan commends douchebaggery. There is no such thing as right or wrong. Those moral constructs are only the brainwashed imagination of the slave masses. Also the objective truth is unphased by morality. A bullet will not stop itself from tearing through your brain because "it's wrong". A knife will still stab you even though you're "a nice guy". A meteor will still slam into Earth despite all of the "nice people" here. Similarly, we are living in a simulation regardless of whether or not that fact could be used as justification to do bad things or not.
You fail to observe that a person is FAR more likely to have that knife "stab through them" if they are a douchbag as opposed to a "nice guy."  The knife or bullet does not discriminate based on how you live your life.  But the likelihood of a piece of lead tearing through your brain is far more likely if you conduct yourself and your affairs in the manner you recommend.  (Exceptions granted during times of war.)

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 01, 2017, 07:54:10 PM
All of you are FOOLS for not accepting this reality. I am giving you a fortune in wisdom and you scoff at me. Perhaps you are merely NPC's, too deeply enmeshed in your programming to ever change.
What you fail to grasp is that your reality is the only real one.  The rest of us are just here playing supporting parts to your life.  I must thank you for taking the time to interact with me.  It makes me real, if only for a fleeting moment before I fade. :(

WOTR

Quote from: Penis mv on January 02, 2017, 04:02:23 AM
And for shitsake, will somebody call the suicide hotline?
Why?  Do they offer handy "how to" advice or tips on how best to ensure success?

Ciardelo

Quote from: WOTR on January 02, 2017, 05:52:29 AM
Why?  Do they offer handy "how to" advice or tips on how best to ensure success?

My personal favorite "Best Post of 2016"

From the Falkie thread (where else?)

Quote from: SredniVashtar on December 23, 2016, 07:19:25 PM
You'd better not. It's my turn to man the phones tonight and I'm on probation after my last shift (informally known in the office as 'The Night of the Lemmings'), so I can't guarantee a happy outcome.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZEEgIti8sM

Jackstar

Quote from: Penis mv on January 02, 2017, 04:02:23 AM
And for shitsake, will somebody call the suicide hotline?

Hillary deleted it.

whoozit

There is one common element to all of your threads.

whoozit

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 02, 2017, 12:09:08 AM
I am having something of an epiphany right now, understanding just how deeply I am hated.
You give yourself too much credit.  You are more like a slight tickling on your nose.  You know it's there but it's too much effort to give it a rub or scratch.  Carry on.

paladin1991

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 01, 2017, 11:09:48 PM
you're all a bunch of mean people

Does your daddy know that you are posting on his sewergab account?

WhiteCrow

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 02, 2017, 12:04:59 AM
I BLEED with the world. I SCREAM with the dying of the light. I truly FEEL the pain of the Earth! And to know I am being rejected is the future being rejected makes me know there will be nothing but more pain and more blood and more dying. But not a physical dying,  a dying of the soul.  A dying of human freedom and individuality. A dying of integrity. A dying of decency. A dying of everything worth living for.

Enlighten me, what happens to our soul after we die?

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 01, 2017, 10:17:56 PM
Oh.. I don't dislike you. I can't bring myself to muster that amount of energy to dislike you.

I hope that's clear. I'm indifferent. If you drown, you drown. My life won't change at all.

I admire your ability to maintain a perpetual lack of empathy by compartmentalizing your emotions. It's a rare gift.

ItsOver

Quote from: JesusJuice is dying on January 01, 2017, 09:20:35 PM
KevinIsAHybrid is a skinwalker. He might be able to give you some tips. He hasn't been around in awhile though. I hope he's ok.
I hope anyone he's around is OK.  That kid was a shape-shifting time bomb.

gnooryblows

sometimes when im taking a bath i just do pee pee and then i lay in it for the rest of the bath. sometimes as much as an hour. i dont think its any different than when you pee in the pool or in the ocean tho. is that normal?

Ciardelo

Negatory you weirdo.  Everybody knows it's only acceptable to pee pee in the shower.

Ciardelo

Sometimes you can sneak in a #2, but then you have to heel mash it down the shower drain.

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on January 02, 2017, 12:08:06 PM
I hope anyone he's around is OK.  That kid was a shape-shifting time bomb.
More info on shape-shifting here:
http://bellgab.com/index.php/topic,10381.0.html

As mentioned though it appears that Kevin has either shape-shifted into a bear (and thus hibernating over the winter) or shape-shifted himself into a tight-white jacket with lots of straps and administrations of Chlorpromazine. So beware of shape-shifting too much.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on January 02, 2017, 11:48:00 AM
I admire your ability to maintain a perpetual lack of empathy by compartmentalizing your emotions. It's a rare gift.

Oh that little twonk is just a re-run of what happened to that unconvincing transvestite in that bar we used to frequent in Lisbon. 1998? 99? A bit hazy now.

Bomar

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 01, 2017, 07:08:54 PM

As the double slit experiment has demonstrated, reality only exists when you observe it...

You're a STUPID if you don't accept this simple and apparent reality...

GB,...

Not bad...

You simplified some of it, I guess for the dumb-downed masses...

But all in all, it was a good informative read...

Thank you...

Bomar

zeebo

Quote from: WOTR on January 02, 2017, 05:49:35 AM
...  I must thank you for taking the time to interact with me.  It makes me real, if only for a fleeting moment before I fade. :(

You're real dude.  At least that's what my programming is telling me. 

starrmtn001

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 01, 2017, 10:13:54 PM
You can shapeshift! Stand up perfectly straight and you're a letter "I." Hold your arms above your head and you're a "Y" Why, there are a myriad of shapes you can shift into.  Hope that helps. I believe in you! ;)
We are all, Shape Shifters.

The older we get, the more our shape shifts.  What's the big deal? ::) ;D

gnooryblows

The big bang. The universe literally had a boot point, where it supposedly sprang up all at once out of nothing. It was booted up. Furthermore, it will eventually suffer "heat death" when it effectively runs out of energy. The programming runs out at a certain point. The environment in which you live has a definite, distinct "beginning" and "end" in the same way that a computer game would.

gnooryblows

I wrote this answer to whitecrow on another thread when he asked me what happens to his soul after he dies. I thought it should be its own thread as the ideas are important.

Quote from: WhiteCrow on January 02, 2017, 10:44:45 AM

I will stop forcing my truths on people but since you ask me directly I will answer. This is not a cop out, but the answer is not 100% simple. The answer may be different for everyone based on various factors i will try to explain.

1) You wake up from the simulation. You disengage. Similar to after you lose in a video game and put down the controller and look away from the screen. Or if you took off a virtual reality headset.

2) The problem and the reason why nobody can give a definite answer is that your experiences and circumstance in the parent reality are as diverse (or perhaps more diverse) as your experience and circumstance here. You may well be the parent realities version of a starving ethiopian child with AIDs in the next reality. This is why when people die and have NDE's they often report a wide variety of different circumstance. Some have positive experiences, others have negative ones. Some are beset by loved ones and warm glowing light, others see demons and burning flames of pain and torment. Some see "Life Reviews". Some feel no judgement whatsoever. Some feel tremendously judged.

The difference is based on your surrounding and circumstance. Just as you may have judgmental people in your life here, you may too have judgmental assholes in the parent reality. You may well be enslaved there. Or you may have positive circumstance.

3) Your purpose for taking part in this simulation may vary. Are you partaking in a historical course? Reliving the memories of your ancestors? Is this a part of a school program? Are you taking part in this simulation for entertainment? For escapism? Do you have some negative circumstance in the parent reality that you are trying to escape? Have you been put into this simulation by a malignant entity? Are you being brainwashed? Is the pain and trouble you feel in this world designed to break your spirit in the next one?

You should not discount the universality of slavery. Slaves have existed all over the world from the dawn of mankind. In our supposedly "modern" and "enlightened" society today, we are in fact nothing but slaves, though so many don't think of themselves that way. This program may in fact be intended to break your spirit and make you into a slave in the next world.

There was a movie that came out a long time ago called The Matrix, and in the movie humans were grown like crop and kept in simulations whilst their captors extracted their lifeforce. I realize it sounds far fetched to people but I would be remiss if I did not mention it because it is a valid, viable possibility.

4) The parent reality to this world is almost certainly not the ultimate reality. As such the truth of the ultimate destiny of your soul will not be resolved simply by your death on this plane.

5) In the upper realities the circumstances of our lives probably are not perfect or ideal, as if they were the need for simulation might not exist.

gnooryblows

Also I will say that in the parent reality your subjective state of existence will be totally different. I don't think I'm speculating too much when I say you will probably experience more dimensions of reality. A number closer to the supposed 11 dimensions that String Theory tells us there is.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: WhiteCrow on January 02, 2017, 10:44:45 AM

We end up in a place called Martinez

Corona Kitty

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 02, 2017, 05:32:00 PM
I wrote this answer to whitecrow on another thread when he asked me what happens to his soul after he dies. I thought it should be its own thread as the ideas are important.

I will stop forcing my truths on people but since you ask me directly I will answer. This is not a cop out, but the answer is not 100% simple. The answer may be different for everyone based on various factors i will try to explain.

1) You wake up from the simulation. You disengage. Similar to after you lose in a video game and put down the controller and look away from the screen. Or if you took off a virtual reality headset.

2) The problem and the reason why nobody can give a definite answer is that your experiences and circumstance in the parent reality are as diverse (or perhaps more diverse) as your experience and circumstance here. You may well be the parent realities version of a starving ethiopian child with AIDs in the next reality. This is why when people die and have NDE's they often report a wide variety of different circumstance. Some have positive experiences, others have negative ones. Some are beset by loved ones and warm glowing light, others see demons and burning flames of pain and torment. Some see "Life Reviews". Some feel no judgement whatsoever. Some feel tremendously judged.

The difference is based on your surrounding and circumstance. Just as you may have judgmental people in your life here, you may too have judgmental assholes in the parent reality. You may well be enslaved there. Or you may have positive circumstance.

3) Your purpose for taking part in this simulation may vary. Are you partaking in a historical course? Reliving the memories of your ancestors? Is this a part of a school program? Are you taking part in this simulation for entertainment? For escapism? Do you have some negative circumstance in the parent reality that you are trying to escape? Have you been put into this simulation by a malignant entity? Are you being brainwashed? Is the pain and trouble you feel in this world designed to break your spirit in the next one?

You should not discount the universality of slavery. Slaves have existed all over the world from the dawn of mankind. In our supposedly "modern" and "enlightened" society today, we are in fact nothing but slaves, though so many don't think of themselves that way. This program may in fact be intended to break your spirit and make you into a slave in the next world.

There was a movie that came out a long time ago called The Matrix, and in the movie humans were grown like crop and kept in simulations whilst their captors extracted their lifeforce. I realize it sounds far fetched to people but I would be remiss if I did not mention it because it is a valid, viable possibility.

4) The parent reality to this world is almost certainly not the ultimate reality. As such the truth of the ultimate destiny of your soul will not be resolved simply by your death on this plane.

5) In the upper realities the circumstances of our lives probably are not perfect or ideal, as if they were the need for simulation might not exist.

Solid post that will go over everyone's head here.