• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The NFL Football Fan Podcast - With The Mud King and Eddie Dean

Started by eddie dean, August 09, 2015, 06:09:36 PM

TigerLily

OMG. Wadda game! If Los Angeles keeps this up they will not be "the" Rams but "my" Rams. Also great to see the Niners look like a real football team again. Shanahan, Hoyer and Garçon have really turned the team around. And great to see Sammy Watkins have a break out night. Have I mentioned how much I love football?

albrecht

Quote from: TigerLily on September 21, 2017, 10:59:27 PM
OMG. Wadda game! If Los Angeles keeps this up they will not be "the" Rams but "my" Rams. Also great to see the Niners look like a real football team again. Shanahan, Hoyer and Garçon have really turned the team around. And great to see Sammy Watkins have a break out night. Have I mentioned how much I love football?
"Violent ground acquisition games such as football is in fact a crypto-fascist metaphor for nuclear war."

And, now, we also get political protests and CTEs- and still the usual and sundry domestic and 'date' 'incidents.' And stadiums built by tax-payers for the benefit of millionaire/billionaire owners in a cartel. The game that keeps on giving!

Love it!

TigerLily

Quote from: albrecht on September 22, 2017, 12:04:07 AM
"Violent ground acquisition games such as football is in fact a crypto-fascist metaphor for nuclear war."

And, now, we also get political protests and CTEs- and still the usual and sundry domestic and 'date' 'incidents.' And stadiums built by tax-payers for the benefit of millionaire/billionaire owners in a cartel. The game that keeps on giving!

Love it!

You and your dear leader may prefer real nuclear war. I prefer the pseudowar of football

Dr. MD MD

Have I mentioned how much I love football?

I have a couple balls attached to something that's about a foot long.  ;)

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 22, 2017, 01:26:16 AM
I have a couple balls attached to something that's about a foot long.  ;)
whispered Falkie as he waddled up behind you bent over his sofa bed (Alien Head lamp dimly lit room)
as you anticipated getting your "fudge packed"

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on September 22, 2017, 01:55:25 AM
whispered Falkie as he waddled up behind you bent over his sofa bed (Alien Head lamp dimly lit room)
as you anticipated getting your "fudge packed"

An obsessed faggot says what now?  ::)

ShayP

Not so fast on those 'Niners.  ;)  They suck.  I'm happy to see the Rams back in L.A.  8)  The Chargers...meh...not so much.  I still can't say "The Los Angeles Chargers."  I doubt that team lasts long there.

akwilly

The jags Ravens game comes on at 5:30 am my time. Can't decide if I should go with a bloody Mary or Bailey's.

GravitySucks

Quote from: akwilly on September 23, 2017, 02:12:40 PM
The jags Ravens game comes on at 5:30 am my time. Can't decide if I should go with a bloody Mary or Bailey's.

Will you be still up or just up?

TigerLily

Quote from: ShayP on September 23, 2017, 02:00:31 PM
Not so fast on those 'Niners.  ;)  They suck.  I'm happy to see the Rams back in L.A.  8)  The Chargers...meh...not so much.  I still can't say "The Los Angeles Chargers."  I doubt that team lasts long there.

Did my enthusiasm run amok?. Niners looked like a whole different team. I haven't really rooted for the Chargers since around the time Seau left.  San Diego or LA when it comes to winning they continue to "miss it by that much." Yeah. Being a kid growing up in LA the Saint Louis Rams never sounded right. Glad they're back home. Now if we could keep the Raiders in Oakland and give Vegas the Chargers ...

ItsOver

Baltimore, err the Indy Colts.  Raiders?  They've moved so many times, they should call themselves the Gypsies.  Modell bailed on  Cleveland years ago and Cleveland should have been wise enough to thank him and forgotten about the NFL completely.  Phoenix Cardinals?  Hah.  On, and on it goes.

NFL?  No Fun Losers?  I haven't watched the silly NFL musical game of chairs, masquerading as football, for quite some time now.  Ray Nitschke would have told them to go fuck themselves.

starrmtn001

BAM!!! ;D

Trump UNLOADS: NFL Owners Should Fire "SON OF A B****" Anthem Protesters.  9.23.17.

https://youtu.be/zcxOVNpCGys

TigerLily

Quote from: ItsOver on September 23, 2017, 03:55:19 PM
Baltimore, err the Indy Colts.  Raiders?  They've moved so many times, they should call themselves the Gypsies.  Modell bailed on  Cleveland years ago and Cleveland should have been wise enough to thank him and forgotten about the NFL completely.  Phoenix Cardinals?  Hah.  On, and on it goes.

NFL?  No Fun Losers?  I haven't watched the silly NFL musical game of chairs, masquerading as football, for quite some time now.  Ray Nitschke would have told them to go fuck themselves.

I keep trying to kick the habit but every September gotta have it then in February serious withdrawals. The college boys just don't play rough enough

akwilly

Quote from: TigerLily on September 23, 2017, 04:34:55 PM
I keep trying to kick the habit but every September gotta have it then in February serious withdrawals. The college boys just don't play rough enough
this is maybe the hottest thing a woman has ever said

Is this now the record holder for worst uniforems worn by both teams in a single game - 49es with their black jerserys and numbers so dark red they can't be seen, and the Lambs head to toe in canary yellow?  Awful, all they needed was that horrible Beth person from Monday Night and some bad refereeing to top it off

TigerLily

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on September 23, 2017, 05:58:05 PM
Is this now the record holder for worst uniforems worn by both teams in a single game - 49es with their black jerserys and numbers so dark red they can't be seen, and the Lambs head to toe in canary yellow?  Awful, all they needed was that horrible Beth person from Monday Night and some bad refereeing to top it off

Yes. Why make them play in their footie jammies?  Especially that chicken yellow. Third season of these ridiculous jazzercize outfits

ShayP

Quote from: TigerLily on September 23, 2017, 03:17:48 PM
Did my enthusiasm run amok?. Niner's looked like a whole different team.

I'm afraid so lady.  They are 0-3 and have given up more points than any team in the league.  Look at their roster.  Ugh.  They suck.  However, I feel they will get better over time.

Quote from: TigerLily on September 23, 2017, 03:17:48 PM
I haven't really rooted for the Chargers since around the time Seau left.  San Diego or LA when it comes to winning they continue to "miss it by that much." Yeah. Being a kid growing up in LA the Saint Louis Rams never sounded right. Glad they're back home. Now if we could keep the Raiders in Oakland and give Vegas the Chargers ...

I last cared for the Chargers when Dan Fouts was the QB and they had Chuck Muncie, Wes Chandler, Kellen Winslow, and  Charlie Joyner.

I also remember the Steelers Super Bowl vs. the Rams.  I was a 9 year old yinzer.  They always should be in LA.  As well as the Raiders should be in Oakland.  Chargers in Vegas...why not?

starrmtn001

✅ 9/24 Fans are Burning their NFL Season Tickets on Social Media #DNN.  :'(

https://youtu.be/A778dMvbrJg

Gd5150

Quote from: Lord Grantham on September 23, 2017, 08:55:04 PM
Nobody. Cares.

One must ponder why none of the loser leftwing lemmings here don't share their favorite commentators video/podcast/commentaries? They could share with us those independent, uncorrupted voices who influence them most. You know the ones not beholden to corporate profits. Those on the left who can site facts, and present arguments, and be persuasive, out of passion for their beliefs, not money. One would think they'd would want to share the vast sources of persuasive well thought out presentations and arguments presented by their fellow lemmings on YouTube and other places. Those not corrupted by corporate greed, like:

The NY Times, and Washington Post, and Don Lemon, and Wolf Blitzer, and Anderson Cooper, and Chris Mathews, and Rachel Maddow, and CBS News, and NBC News, and ABC News, and PBS, and NPR, and the entirety of cinematic, television, and print media, and Comedy channel, and TBS, and SNL, and HBO and The View. Shocking no one feels the need to present the lefts views in a well thought out educated independent manner. I wonder why? 🤔

Hate and divide forever!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Gd5150 on September 24, 2017, 05:30:04 PM
feels the need to present the lefts views in a well thought out educated independent manner. I wonder why? 🤔

Because the Trump method of ridicule, sucking Putin's cock,bulling allies and women, more bullying, this time his 'colleagues', slander, libel, bullying and more ridicule is so puerile.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 24, 2017, 05:35:43 PM
Because the Trump method of ridicule, sucking Putin's cock,bulling allies and women, more bullying, this time his 'colleagues', slander, libel, bullying and more ridicule is so puerile.

Slapstick, irony, sarcasm, spoof, parody and a touch of farce. Should be funny, but it's more like curry.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Radio Activity on September 24, 2017, 06:06:24 PM
Slapstick, irony, sarcasm, spoof, parody and a touch of farce. Should be funny, but it's more like curry.

Korma? Chicken tikka Massala?  :)