• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

damon

Quote from: nooryisawesome on December 04, 2017, 07:47:22 PM
I don't think he remembers this.
Falkie is greedier then a Ferengi. But Falkie does has the lobes of saving and making money by working, only conning people.

Quote from: damon on December 04, 2017, 07:32:01 PM
George did said that 5% of the money will go to the Las vegas victims and the people in the south too. so $17.50 will be donated if we take falkie's word. $332.5 dollars will be left.

Minus that $5 tip he means to pay when he gets some cash, so $327.50.  And didn't Curtis tell him there was a $35 charge in the somewhere, now we're down to $292.50...

Quote from: damon on December 04, 2017, 07:25:15 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pc4oWQ__Zuk
No car today for falkie. He talked about getting money out of his mom's bank account too.

I don't have a good feeling about that Prius anyway.  Looking online, 2007 Prius'es for $3,000 seem to have about
220,000 to 250,000 miles on them.   They might be better off with something like ->  this

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on December 04, 2017, 08:13:06 PM
Minus that $5 tip he means to pay when he gets some cash, so $327.50.  And didn't Curtis tell him there was a $35 charge in the somewhere, now we're down to $292.50...

Did the Pizza girl ever get her tip? I am sure George will give it to her if he hasn't already with some of the money. George is a honorable man no matter what you Sewergab creatures say. George is a man of his word.

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 04, 2017, 08:13:43 PM
I don't have a good feeling about that Prius anyway.  Looking online, 2007 Prius'es for $3,000 seem to have about
220,000 to 250,000 miles on them.   They might be better off with something like ->  this

That's not a Prius. Senda HAS TO hAVE a Prius.  He has had three of them but has had bad luck. Stupid other people stopping behind Kathy when she backs up and the like.

Quote from: nooryisawesome on December 04, 2017, 08:16:48 PM
That's not a Prius. Senda HAS TO hAVE a Prius.  He has had three of them but has had bad luck. Stupid other people stopping behind Kathy when she backs up and the like.

You are right of course.   Hell he should start painting victory flags on them as she kills 'em off.   Two more and she'll
be an Ace

whoozit

Falkie’s voice oozes love when he talks about Kathy.  What a relationship those two have, kind of like an oyster and a pearl.  Well, the smell of a week old oyster with lots of irritation but nothing as beautiful as a pearl in sight.

Quote from: whoozit on December 04, 2017, 08:27:05 PM
Falkie’s voice oozes love when he talks about Kathy.  What a relationship those two have, kind of like an oyster and a pearl.  Well, the smell of a week old oyster with nothing as beautiful as a pearl in sight.

No car today for falkie. He talked about getting money out of his mom's bank account too.

No car huh? Well that was an easy call.

Quote from: damon on December 04, 2017, 07:54:37 PM
Falkie is greedier then a Ferengi. But Falkie does has the lobes of saving and making money by working, only conning people.

Ferengi greedy? Silly hyoo-män. You know NOTHING of the Great Material Continuum!  :D

Norm

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 04, 2017, 08:13:43 PM
220,000 to 250,000 miles on them.   

Buying a high mileage car is a one way ride to HUGE car repair bills. Why does somebody sell their worn out car anyway? Well, as a trade in they wouldn't get anything but if they sell it out right some sucker will come along and buy it if it looks good. I know these things because for years it's what I did to survive. I'd buy a mechanical piece of crap and give it a cheap paint job, clean up the interior, put down some new carpet, add STP or some other type of engine quieting goo just to make the engine sound smooth then find a buyer and apply the squeeze to the potential buyer.

The only safe way to buy an older, high milage car is to pay a mechanic to fully check it out. From the top to the under side. You might pay $100 to $200 for a good mechanic to check out your potential new ride but he (or she) can save you thousands in repair bills.  Of all the used cars I sold not a single buyer ever had any of my used beauties checked out. I've sold some real junk too. But they all passed smog which is the seller's responsibility. Never exchange cash without a copy of smog test. If you don't have one , you won't be able to register it and if you attempt to have it smogged and it fails you're screwed.

George, you'd better take my advice before you buy your new baby. I've sold used cars for over 30 years with rolled back odometers, shot engines and transmissions and always made bank.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on December 04, 2017, 08:32:30 PM
No car huh? Well that was an easy call.

Kathy left his cane behind.  The same Kathy that left an unnecessary part of his iPad at home when he was on his way to the Norry interview, had to go back for it, and ended up missing The Snorge.  One would think he'd have learned by now.

Regardless, I have faith Kathy will soon be backing into traffic.

Quote from: Norm on December 04, 2017, 09:02:47 PM

Buying a high mileage car is a one way ride to HUGE car repair bills. Why does somebody sell their worn out car anyway? Well, as a trade in they wouldn't get anything but if they sell it out right some sucker will come along and buy it if it looks good. I know these things because for years it's what I did to survive. I'd buy a mechanical piece of crap and give it a cheap paint job, clean up the interior, put down some new carpet, add STP or some other type of engine quieting goo just to make the engine sound smooth then find a buyer and apply the squeeze to the potential buyer.

The only safe way to buy an older, high milage car is to pay a mechanic to fully check it out. From the top to the under side. You might pay $100 to $200 for a good mechanic to check out your potential new ride but he (or she) can save you thousands in repair bills.  Of all the used cars I sold not a single buyer ever had any of my used beauties checked out. I've sold some real junk too. But they all passed smog which is the seller's responsibility. Never exchange cash without a copy of smog test. If you don't have one , you won't be able to register it and if you attempt to have it smogged and it fails you're screwed.

George, you'd better take my advice before you buy your new baby. I've sold used cars for over 30 years with rolled back odometers, shot engines and transmissions and always made bank.

Well, how long do they have the cars before Kathy wrecks them?  I'm guessing the expected life is around 6-8 months. 

Why don't they join a car sharing service?  Oh right, it wouldn't be his - plus it has to be a Prius.

HOLD THE PHONE

You mean this fat fuck has always had access to his DEAD mother's bank account?! All this time that he's begged for money from the more gullible posters here? Or is he still getting his mother's pension? Because that would be illegal. Big time illegal. Jail time illegal.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on December 04, 2017, 09:15:09 PM
HOLD THE PHONE

You mean this fat fuck has always had access to his DEAD mother's bank account?! All this time that he's begged for money from the more gullible posters here? Or is he still getting his mother's pension? Because that would be illegal. Big time illegal. Jail time illegal.
Is that considered public information?

HOLD THE PHONE

Well if you watch the video [which I don't recommend - he's a real snotty, dick in it] the assertion is that there was $46 left in the account.
So he blew it on a pile of frozen pizza's................

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 04, 2017, 09:20:23 PM
Well if you watch the video [which I don't recommend - he's a real snotty, dick in it] the assertion is that there was $46 left in the account.
So he blew it on a pile of frozen pizza's................

Of course. God forbid he store that money for a future emergency. Senda doesn't have the common sense that God gave a gnat.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 04, 2017, 09:20:23 PM
Well if you watch the video [which I don't recommend - he's a real dick in it] the assertion was there was $46 left in the account.
So he blew it on a pile of frozen pizzas................
Just long enough to click the thumbs-down on his video on YouTube.

Norm

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on December 04, 2017, 09:08:43 PM
Well, how long do they have the cars before Kathy wrecks them?  I'm guessing the expected life is around 6-8 months. 

Why don't they join a car sharing service?  Oh right, it wouldn't be his - plus it has to be a Prius.

Good question, let's call it  "The Kathy Factor"

$3K for 6 months works out to around $500 a month, about the same for a car payment, reminds me of my first cars, all under $500 each and I manage to keep them running for at least 6 months to a year. My favorite was my 73 Ford Torino, leaked oil out the rear seal like crazy but man could it handle. It was a total blast to drive. I paid $300 for it in 1983 and sold it for junk as the engine oil leaked out as fast as you could pour it in. Made one hell of a mess on driveway I tell you. Had a 351 Cleveland in it, lot's of power and drove like a slot car. Groovy set of wheels...I miss that turkey, wish I could have afforded to fix the rear seal, it was clean inside and out and painted Ford racing green.

Norm

HOLD THE PHONE

He's full of shit. The bank would have eventually close the account because they would charge a maintenance fee. He would have known about and would have pulled it out quickly.  More lies, more grift and deception, the sumbitch deserves a heart attack or better yet, a stroke that turns him into a blubbering, bed ridden total dependant that slow Kathy could apply to be his caretaker and receive a check for her assistance helping the fat fuck to the toilet (No, scratch that thought, my ex is going through the very same thing with the guy she married after I divorced her because she loved vodka more than she loved anybody else. He can't even stand up on his own and she's barely able pick him up off of the bed.

By the way, today is her birthday! ppfftt....

Quote from: Conspiracy Therapist on December 04, 2017, 09:20:11 PM
Is that considered public information?

George is not getting his mothers pension. The funeral home has to mandatory report that she is deceased. That stops all payments.

Jojo

Quote from: whoozit on December 04, 2017, 08:27:05 PM
Falkie’s voice oozes love when he talks about Kathy.  What a relationship those two have, kind of like an oyster and a pearl.  Well, the smell of a week old oyster with lots of irritation but nothing as beautiful as a pearl in sight.
Very descriptive!

Jojo

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on December 04, 2017, 09:23:52 PM
Of course. God forbid he store that money for a future emergency. Senda doesn't have the common sense that God gave a gnat.
Food is emergency provision!  And six for $6.  I wonder what this guy thinks of the food bank.

Quote from: Jojo on December 05, 2017, 01:09:59 AM
Food is emergency provision!  And six for $6.  I wonder what this guy thinks of the food bank.

I'm sure he's for it.

Jojo

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on December 02, 2017, 08:05:14 PM
i have been wondering... what has been stopping George and Kathy from renting a car for a day or two? at the very least George could hitch Kathy up to a cart... set her hair on fire and hope it doesn't rain.  ;)
I've never found a reasonable rental car price, with ot without AAA or coupons.  Has anyone tried a budget one like rent-a-wreck?  Are they reputable?

Jojo

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on December 05, 2017, 01:10:55 AM
I'm sure he's for it.
George, tell us about your local food bank.  I'm sure your household qualifies.  Is it difficult to maneuver a month's worth of provisions?  Do they offer a wheeled cart?  Pavement?

paladin1991

Quote from: Jojo on December 05, 2017, 01:28:55 AM
George, tell us about your local food bank.  I'm sure your household qualifies.  Is it difficult to maneuver a month's worth of provisions?  Do they offer a wheeled cart?  Pavement?

Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa there Jojo.  It's none of your business and STFU.  Who are you to question senda?