• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Lilith

Fred is not playing a Heather rerun on KCAA.  I checked it on Tune-In.  He has somebody else playing in her spot right now.

Lilith

Interesting change of tempo folks...

Just a buzzing on KCAA now...

Epaphroditus

Quote from: brig on January 07, 2019, 11:15:06 PM
Fred is not playing a Heather rerun on KCAA.  I checked it on Tune-In.  He has somebody else playing in her spot right now.

They had Shiva then switched.

Epaphroditus

I got suspicious when she did Mon-Tues open lines then said she was looking for a producer ,  in Art fashion we may get another 3 month vac followed by a new network announcement . 

WOTR

WOTR

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on January 07, 2019, 03:10:19 AM
No compassion, no kindness . . . . on another website.
The other website is a cesspool . . . .
I have said it before.  When Bellgab is the kinder, more compassionate forum you really have to be concerned.  :(

Lilith

Well, at least we know she is alive and awake enough, to have changed the music on her stream.

Spookcat

Someone has allegedly called the Sheriffs again....
Also Bart said he got a message on Facebook from a confused person confusing the Kingdom of Nyes again, saying Happy Birthday to Heather.

Lilith

Quote from: Spookcat on January 07, 2019, 11:58:18 PM
Someone has allegedly called the Sheriffs again....
Also Bart said he got a message on Facebook from a confused person confusing the Kingdom of Nyes again, saying Happy Birthday to Heather.

Oh MY!!  Imagine THAT!   :o

Corona Kitty

https://youtu.be/NIynYorelHg

for those who missed it the first time, I just re-uploaded this.

Lilith

Quote from: username on January 08, 2019, 12:02:57 AM

for those who missed it the first time, I just re-uploaded this.

Pennies, I remember pennies...

Lilith

KCAA is back to broadcasting some show other than Heathers.

Ciardelo

Quote from: WOTR on January 07, 2019, 11:51:02 PM
I have said it before.  When Bellgab is the kinder, more compassionate forum you really have to be concerned.  :(
:snort:
Back in the caring, vaguely lovable arms of BellGab again.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: brig on January 08, 2019, 12:12:08 AM
KCAA is back to broadcasting some show other than Heathers.

I'm surprised Heather's friend Fred, isn't replaying aby of Heather's shows. I wonder if it has to do with talking about her stripper past.

Lilith

Quote from: username on January 08, 2019, 12:15:16 AM
I'm surprised Heather's friend Fred, isn't replaying aby of Heather's shows. I wonder if it has to do with talking about her stripper past.

Yaaaah,

I think he's been one of Heathers most dedicated supporters, and would normally be playing a repeat of her show, no matter what.  Very curious development.

Lilith

Heather is back to playing Heiney Heiney Holey, Hushey Bye.

Spookcat

Person said they heard back and Heathers fine, just going through "Personal problems".

Lilith

Quote from: Spookcat on January 08, 2019, 12:21:47 AM
Person said they heard back and Heathers fine, just going through "Personal problems".

Am I allowed to laugh do you think?  Or would that be improper?

Spookcat

Quote from: brig on January 08, 2019, 12:23:46 AM

If it's up to me, I say go ahead. Damon thought i was going to have fun typing about it for the summary, and I said it's just ""Heather is a no show again. Miller calls the sheriff and just finds out she's ghosting all her listeners again". That's all it is. "

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Spookcat on January 08, 2019, 12:21:47 AM
That's no surprise.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: brig on January 08, 2019, 12:18:46 AM
Yaaaah,

I think he's been one of Heathers most dedicated supporters, and would normally be playing a repeat of her show, no matter what.  Very curious development.

It indeed was a strange turn around

Lilith

Quote from: Spookcat on January 08, 2019, 12:25:59 AM
If it's up to me, I say go ahead. Damon thought i was going to have fun typing about it for the summary, and I said it's just ""Heather is a no show again. Miller calls the sheriff and just finds out she's ghosting all her listeners again". That's all it is. "

Cycle, rinse, repeat.

Maybe she'll learn to notify her listeners so that the Sheriff doesn't get called.  Maybe not.  She doesn't seem like the brightest bulb in the box.

Ciardelo

Goddam but that is some cold hearted shit to say.

Jackstar

Yes. Maybe.