• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 12, 2017, 12:10:59 PM
I sense your rage. Don't hold back.  ;D

I'm just telling you what ''winning'' would actually look like.  You seem to think what's going on right now is ''winning''. 

It isn't.  It's place holding until Trump can do for the national party what Arnold did for the California party

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on November 12, 2017, 12:28:36 PM
I'm just telling you what ''winning'' would actually look like.  You seem to think what's going on right now is ''winning''. 

It isn't.  It's place holding until Trump can do for the national party what Arnold did for the California party

Partisan ain't where it's at, baby. Fuck all the RINOs and never Trumpers!  If you haven't noticed they're dropping like flies anyway. ;D

Gd5150

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on November 12, 2017, 12:07:44 PM
Swamp drained, ObamaCare repealed, much of the federal government reorganized and eliminated, the federal judiciary miscreants replaced with judges who follow the law, tax code reformed, border controlled, vetting in place to deny non-pro-western Muslims entry, large majorities of Americans rejecting ''progressive'' Democrats and soundly defeating them in off year elections, media flat on it's back, disgraced and discouraged, and the same for leftist professors and institutions.

Did I miss all that?
Gonna need a 50 year plan to reverse the last 70 years of communist takeover of our education and media industries. Trump has been in 9 months, 18 of of which he’s been dealing with illegal wiretaps and corrupt investigations. How would things be going if Hillary had won? Or any of the other Republican establishment candidates who are afraid of their own shadow. The Demokkkrats are a laughing stock right now, no matter how many irrelevent district seats they keep. Not gain, keep.

Next year they have the vast majority of seats in Congress/Senate up for re-election. They have to run the table just to stay even. And let me tell you something my friend, I know that table, it’s a good friend of mine, they’re not going to run that table.

#winning

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Gd5150 on November 12, 2017, 02:25:48 PM
Gonna need a 50 year plan

50 year plan? Bwahahahahah.  Trumptards can't even count to 50. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PaulAtreides on November 12, 2017, 04:02:57 PM
Bwahahahahah.

The call of the lib-bot troll. He must be mating, looking for other retards. :D

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 12, 2017, 12:43:44 PM
Partisan ain't where it's at, baby. Fuck all the RINOs and never Trumpers!  If you haven't noticed they're dropping like flies anyway. ;D

Not partisan.  I don't want the Left in power because their world view is wrong.  Their ideas and policies are destructive.  They are destructive.  So who does that leave?  Come on, this really isn't that hard.  I don't care for most of the Repulblicans either, but that's the alternative we have.

Yeah, the people Trump needs to pass the agenda legislation he ran on are dropping away like flies.  Great.

Do you understand how politics works?  Seriously.  One forms a coalition with like minded people, and tries to persuade others to support your ideas, and to join.  When they get enough votes, they can pass their policies into law.  The way it doesn't work is to drive supporters and potential supporters away. 

Being an asshole, tweeting insulting remarks is fun.  It feels great, and th core supporters eat it up.  But it doesn't draw anyone to your side, and it doesn't cause other supporters to stay.  One example was him saying or tweeting (I don't recall which) that he preferred heros that weren't caught - a dig at John McCain.  What do you think McCain's reaction is going to be for the rest of the time they are both in office when Trump needs his vote on something?  Or for him (JMcC) to go out and twist arms for him (Trump)?  That's just one stupid tweet among hundreds.

Yeah, the Rinos, Never Trumpers, Establishment Republicans are all dropping away.  The only problem is Trump needs their support.

And when next year rolls around, and the Democrat Media has had another year to pound him without much of a response, and without any support from the people in his party he's alienated, he will lose the House and the Senate, or one or the other, or at least enough seats so nothing gets passed in 2019 and 2020.  And if the Ds can get their shit together by 2020 and run an acceptable candidate promising an end to the chaos, they will win.  Then what?

Quote from: Gd5150 on November 12, 2017, 02:25:48 PM
Gonna need a 50 year plan to reverse the last 70 years of communist takeover of our education and media industries. Trump has been in 9 months, 18 of of which he’s been dealing with illegal wiretaps and corrupt investigations. How would things be going if Hillary had won? Or any of the other Republican establishment candidates who are afraid of their own shadow. The Demokkkrats are a laughing stock right now, no matter how many irrelevent district seats they keep. Not gain, keep.

Next year they have the vast majority of seats in Congress/Senate up for re-election. They have to run the table just to stay even. And let me tell you something my friend, I know that table, it’s a good friend of mine, they’re not going to run that table.

#winning

That's right.  But we can bite off some big chunks in four years. 

The first year is the most important, the time to get things done.  Year Two is off year primaries and positioning.  And not taking risks.  Year Three is a good year to pass legislation as well, but the party holding the Presidency tends to lose seats in the off year election and the Senate is already a problem.  The way things look to me, there is a very good chance both houses are lost in 2018.  Year Four is an election year and no legislation of substance gets passed.

Well, that important First Year is gone, and no useful legislation was passed.  Nothing.  Not ObamaCare repeal (?!?).  Not immigration.  Not border control.  Not worthwhile tax reform.  Not downsizing the budget.  Nothing.

And if you think the Ds are going to hold what they have, at best, you aren't reading the tea leaves correctly.

I'm tired of hearing about Hilary.  That's right, she would of sucked, and the present situation, no matter how poorly it's being done, is better than that.  But that's not good enough.  Not by a long shot. 

And frankly, all this was predictable and predicted.  Trump's a blustering blowhard with zero substance - that didn't change just because he won an election

starrmtn001

An off-topic moment.

Hey, guyz and galz! ;D

WR250 is spinning tunes.  Chat at UFOShip.   ;) ;D

Tunes: http://minifang.no-ip.info:8000/stream.m3u

Chat: http://ufoship.com/chat/

Join us! ;)

I now return you to the topic at hand.  Thank you. :-*

Gd5150

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on November 12, 2017, 06:02:07 PM
That's right.  But we can bite off some big chunks in four years. 

The first year is the most important, the time to get things done.  Year Two is off year primaries and positioning.  And not taking risks.  Year Three is a good year to pass legislation as well, but the party holding the Presidency tends to lose seats in the off year election and the Senate is already a problem.  The way things look to me, there is a very good chance both houses are lost in 2018.  Year Four is an election year and no legislation of substance gets passed.

Well, that important First Year is gone, and no useful legislation was passed.  Nothing.  Not ObamaCare repeal (?!?).  Not immigration.  Not border control.  Not worthwhile tax reform.  Not downsizing the budget.  Nothing.

And if you think the Ds are going to hold what they have, at best, you aren't reading the tea leaves correctly.

I'm tired of hearing about Hilary.  That's right, she would of sucked, and the present situation, no matter how poorly it's being done, is better than that.  But that's not good enough.  Not by a long shot. 

And frankly, all this was predictable and predicted.  Trump's a blustering blowhard with zero substance - that didn't change just because he won an election
Obviously there are issues but the Republicans are more to blame than Trump. The rinos who’ve held up addressing the disaster that is Obamacare. And now the joke of a tax plan they’ve put together that is a big nothing burger.

Lowering the corporate rate is obviously good thing. It will stimulate the economy and create jobs. Increasing personal income taxes to make up for it defeats the whole purpose. Then trying to hide the increases in the shell game they’re playing is an insult.

Plus it paves the way for Demokkkrats to easily reraise the corporate rate if they’re ever to move from being worthless shitbags and get back in power. Because we all know that’s the first thing they’ll do if they acquire a majority.

As for what the Demokkkrats and their lemmings have to offer now, it’s comparable to the evidence of Trump/Russia collusion (jack squat) minus this great video on evidence of Trump/Russia collusion.

https://youtu.be/lw2BVI9OhC4

Quote from: Gd5150 on November 12, 2017, 07:22:47 PM
Obviously there are issues but the Republicans are more to blame than Trump. The rinos who’ve held up addressing the disaster that is Obamacare. And now the joke of a tax plan they’ve put together that is a big nothing burger...

Yes, obviously.  But the president is the leader of the party.  It's his job to lead.  Anyone applying for any job - including this one - is stating they are qualified, know what needs to be done, and know how to do it.  He ran for the job, so he needs to do the job.  That includes leading the party.  Harry Truman had a plaque on his desk:  ''The buck stops here''

He should have fired all Obama holdovers on his first day, and had replacements ready to go.  He should have made sure to pick people who would work with him, not idiot Rinos like Rince Fucking Preebus, et al.  During the transition, knowing he wasn't the establishment choice, he should have called the House and Senate Republican leaders together and told them what he expected from them - ironed everything out and decided on a legislative plan going forward.

As head of the party he should have replaced all the top people at the RNC with his own people, and taken control of campaign funds through them.  And made it clear campaign funding for upcoming individual races was going to depend on legislative support.

And so on.

He should never have attacked his primary opponents, lied about them, smeared them, distorted their records.  These are now permanent enemies, and rightly so. 

Alienating would be supporters instead of enticing them, he's going to end up with nothing done, about a 30% level of national support, and leave us with a permanent Democrat majority.

Reagan is the template.  The Establishment Rinos didn't like him either.  He had a hostile media against him.  The left-wing pukes were constantly in the street.  The Democrats hated him.  In addition to all that, the Ds held the House and the Senate.

Reagan didn't bluster and call people names.  He didn't attack the members of his own party.  He didn't do any of the dumb, obnoxious, self-destructive, divisive things Donald Trump does.

He called Congressional allies into the White House and stratigized with them.  He made it a point to be on friendly terms with his political enemies - telling jokes, inviting them to events, schmoozing them.  He routinely went over the head of the media and spoke to the American people directly - like a grownup, not like Trump on Twitter.  He acted presidential and projected strength as well as a certain temperment - not bluster and bullying. 

On any given piece of legislation he was able to get nearly all the Republicans to sign on, and pick up just enough Ds to get it passed.  Time after time.  The Ds he convinced to support his agenda were often different on each piece of legislation:  Ds from Texas, Louisiana, and Alaska would support his energy agenda, Ds from the south would support his military agenda, Ds representing districts with military bases or a large veteran community would support arms for the Contras, Jewish Ds would support his pro-Israel agenda, and so on, and so on.

It's work.  There needs to be a plan.  The right people have to be in place in the White House and top Cabinent positions.  There has to be strong liasion with the House and Senate leadership.  The president has to choose aides who know what to do, listen to them, and know when to take their advice.  And so on, and so on. 

Trump has it easier.  The Rs control both houses of Congress.  So far though, I see little sign of any of the above happening.  At all.  This is Donald Trump's job, and he's failing miserably.  Turns out there's more to it than winning an election and tweeting insults - however good it makes him feel for a few minutes.

He's a jerk.  He's been a high profile Hollywood/media/TMZ type jerk for decades.  None of any of this is new or should be surprising to anyone paying attention.  If it wasn't so helpful to the disgusting Left and damaging to the country and our political system, I'd be enjoying watching him twist in the wind.

And yes, over time Reagan's success encouraged like minded folks to run and win seats, and for awhile the Republican Party was actually a Conservative Party - and a successful party - for one of the few times in it's existance.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on November 12, 2017, 08:02:34 PM
Yes, obviously.  But the president is the leader of the party.  It's his job to lead.  Anyone applying for any job - including this one - is stating they are qualified, know what needs to be done, and know how to do it.  He ran for the job, so he needs to do the job.  That includes leading the party.  Harry Truman had a plaque on his desk:  ''The buck stops here''

He should have fired all Obama holdovers on his first day, and had replacements ready to go.  He should have made sure to pick people who would work with him, not idiot Rinos like Rince Fucking Preebus, et al.  During the transition, knowing he wasn't the establishment choice, he should have called the House and Senate Republican leaders together and told them what he expected from them - ironed everything out and decided on a legislative plan going forward.

As head of the party he should have replaced all the top people at the RNC with his own people, and taken control of campaign funds through them.  And made it clear campaign funding for upcoming individual races was going to depend on legislative support.

And so on.

He should never have attacked his primary opponents, lied about them, smeared them, distorted their records.  These are now permanent enemies, and rightly so. 

Alienating would be supporters instead of enticing them, he's going to end up with nothing done, about a 30% level of national support, and leave us with a permanent Democrat majority.

Who gives a fuck if he attacks a bunch of crony criminals who've been gaming the system for decades and pissing in the face of their constituents?! Keep it up, Mr. President!  ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on November 12, 2017, 08:32:46 PM
And yes, over time Reagan's success encouraged like minded folks to run and win seats, and for awhile the Republican Party was actually a Conservative Party - and a successful party - for one of the few times in it's existance.

The Bush dynasty MUST GO! It's basically already happened and we'll all be the better for it.  ;)

136 or 142

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 12, 2017, 08:38:49 PM
The Bush dynasty MUST GO! It's basically already happened and we'll all be the better for it.  ;)

George P Bush doesn't have a Democratic challenger yet.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 136 or 142 on November 12, 2017, 09:06:12 PM
George P Bush doesn't yet have a Democratic challenger.

Numbers  ::) ;D

Bandar Bush was the first domino to drop. More to come.  ;)

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 12, 2017, 08:37:15 PM
Who gives a fuck if he attacks a bunch of crony criminals who've been gaming the system for decades and pissing in the face of their constituents?! Keep it up, Mr. President!  ;D

I assume this is a response to ''He should never have attacked his primary opponents, lied about them, smeared them, distorted their records.  These are now permanent enemies, and rightly so.''

Following are his primary opponents (cut/pasted from Wiki).  Please tell which ones are ''crony criminals who've been gaming the system for decades and pissing in the face of their constituents'', because I don't see a single one who particularly fits that description.  In fact all but Carly Fiorina and Ben Carson would certainly have run a more competent White House than Donald Trump, and those two would have at least been more dignified and less embarassing.

Senator Ted Cruz of Texas
former Governor Jeb Bush of Florida
retired neurosurgeon Ben Carson of Florida
Governor Chris Christie of New Jersey
businesswoman Carly Fiorina of Virginia
former Governor Jim Gilmore of Virginia
Senator Lindsey Graham of South Carolina
former Governor Mike Huckabee of Arkansas
outgoing Governor Bobby Jindal of Louisiana
Governor John Kasich of Ohio
former Governor George Pataki of New York
Senator Rand Paul of Kentucky
former Governor Rick Perry of Texas
Senator Marco Rubio of Florida
former Senator Rick Santorum of Pennsylvania
Governor Scott Walker of Wisconsin

If you meant McConnell, McCain, some of the other Senators, and the House leadership, yeah maybe - but the choice is providing leadership and getting the agenda passed, or doing what he's doing and ending up with a failed presidency and a permanent Democrat majority. 

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 12, 2017, 08:38:49 PM

I'm with you on that.  Bush was pretty much forced on Reagan as his VP, Reagan knew he was part of the DC establishment he'd been fighting for years, and knew he wasn't a conservative.  The party would not have supported his campaign without Bush on the ticket, so that was the deal.

A big part of the reason Bush got elected was people wanted a third Reagan term and weren't sophisticated enough to understand that wasn't who Bush was.  Bush did some good things as president, but distanced himself from Reagan as much as he could.  It ended up costing him re-election.

Anytime someone adds a modifier, it changes the meaning.  Bush II ran as a ''compassionate'' conservative.  Consertivism is compassionate:  it recognizes individual rights, it provides an economic system where nearly all are better off, etc, etc.  For Bush II to add that modifier meant he wasn't a conservative at all, but wanted to run as one.

The Bushes are't horrible, W is the dud of the family - and those wars were needless disasters (to put it mildly), but I think the country is ready to move on from the Bushes and the Clintons.  As we should, we don't want political dynasties in this country

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on November 12, 2017, 09:55:00 PM
I'm with you on that.  Bush was pretty much forced on Reagan as his VP, Reagan knew he was part of the DC establishment he'd been fighting for years, and knew he wasn't a conservative.  The party would not have supported his campaign without Bush on the ticket, so that was the deal.

A big part of the reason Bush got elected was people wanted a third Reagan term and weren't sophisticated enough to understand that wasn't who Bush was.  Bush did some good things as president, but distanced himself from Reagan as much as he could.  It ended up costing him re-election.

Anytime someone adds a modifier, it changes the meaning.  Bush II ran as a ''compassionate'' conservative.  Consertivism is compassionate:  it recognizes individual rights, it provides an economic system where nearly all are better off, etc, etc.  For Bush II to add that modifier meant he wasn't a conservative at all, but wanted to run as one.

The Bushes are't horrible, W is the dud of the family - and those wars were needless disasters (to put it mildly), but I think the country is ready to move on from the Bushes and the Clintons.  As we should, we don't want political dynasties in this country

Yes, they are horrible people. Good riddance!  ;D

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 12, 2017, 08:37:15 PM

Not to put too fine a point on it, but I don't care who they are or what they've done if their votes are needed to pass the agenda.

And by the way, the ObamaCare repeal and other legislation has had the support of the overwhelming majority of Republicans - Rinos or not, Establishment or not, Never Trumpers or not.  It only took a handful each time to join the Ds and vote it down.  And none of them were straight repeals, they all had other junk in them. 

So please be a little more sophisticated than see legislation fail and blame all Republicans.  That just isn't the case.  A better job of leadership would have carried the day.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on November 12, 2017, 10:01:03 PM
Not to put too fine a point on it, but I don't care who they are or what they've done if their votes are needed to pass the agenda.

And by the way, the ObamaCare repeal and other legislation has had the support of the overwhelming majority of Republicans - Rinos or not, Establishment or not, Never Trumpers or not.  It only took a handful each time to join the Ds and vote it down.  And none of them were straight repeals, they all had other junk in them. 

So please be a little more sophisticated than see legislation fail and blame all Republicans.  That just isn't the case.  A better job of leadership would have carried the day.

Hardly! It just would've been more of the same. Is that what you wanted?

136 or 142

Quote from: paladin1991 on November 13, 2017, 02:58:41 AM
Why would we want to watch this chimp?

He's who Trump aspires to be.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on October 31, 2017, 07:17:47 AM
Nope, the ball’s in your court as is clear to anyone paying attention.  In case they haven’t been, I’ll repeat what I told you. “You have produced nothing that gives you any credibility whatsoever whereas  I on the other hand have produced a DFAS statement of account which you say anyone can get on line.  If that’s so, why don’t you get one for us?  And the shadow box?.  Surely Colonel Clink can get you one of each.   You are not only crazy, you’re stupid.   What’s going to happen when I produce a heavily redacted DD214 as it would have to be if I were to post it online.  You’d just tell me it’s someone else’s. 

It’s my way or fuck off Bozo.  But keep up the frenetic posting.  It’s good for MV’s bottom line even if it does put everyone into a glassy-eyed stupor.

And then there was:  “All you have to do is duplicate what I did.  Nothing hard about that.  Oh, and while you’re at it give us something to prove you are not just the lying sack of shit that everyone thinks you are.  I’ll tell you when it’s over, cocksucker.”

//

I can do this for as long as it takes Sissy Pants.  Guess what, if you snort coke and suck cocks as you admit to doing, you are by definition a cock sucker.  Was that what got you shitcanned from the Navy?   

Kidnostad3

Quote from: 136 or 142 on November 13, 2017, 05:38:32 AM
He's who Trump aspires to be.

Everyone needs a role modelâ€"yours of course being Tiney Tim.

Gd5150

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on November 12, 2017, 09:42:44 PM
I assume this is a response to ''He should never have attacked his primary opponents, lied about them, smeared them, distorted their records.  These are now permanent enemies, and rightly so.''

Following are his primary opponents (cut/pasted from Wiki).  Please tell which ones are ''crony criminals who've been gaming the system for decades and pissing in the face of their constituents'', because I don't see a single one who particularly fits that description.  In fact all but Carly Fiorina and Ben Carson would certainly have run a more competent White House than Donald Trump, and those two would have at least been more dignified and less embarassing.

Senator Ted Cruz of Texas
former Governor Jeb Bush of Florida
retired neurosurgeon Ben Carson of Florida
Governor Chris Christie of New Jersey
businesswoman Carly Fiorina of Virginia
former Governor Jim Gilmore of Virginia
Senator Lindsey Graham of South Carolina
former Governor Mike Huckabee of Arkansas
outgoing Governor Bobby Jindal of Louisiana
Governor John Kasich of Ohio
former Governor George Pataki of New York
Senator Rand Paul of Kentucky
former Governor Rick Perry of Texas
Senator Marco Rubio of Florida
former Senator Rick Santorum of Pennsylvania
Governor Scott Walker of Wisconsin

If you meant McConnell, McCain, some of the other Senators, and the House leadership, yeah maybe - but the choice is providing leadership and getting the agenda passed, or doing what he's doing and ending up with a failed presidency and a permanent Democrat majority.
These people would have run with their dick between their legs as soon as the DNC/Media unleashed the tsunami of bs when they became the nominee. Just like Mccain and Romney did. They’re all the same. That’s why they lost and why Trump won. The country didn’t need, and didn’t wasn’t another worthless pussy in the White House. Just finished 8 years of that.

Your hatred of Trump has made you sound naive.