• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of gnooryblows

Started by gnooryblows, December 17, 2016, 02:54:12 PM

Rix Gins

Quote from: gnooryblows on May 12, 2017, 03:07:28 PM
and honestly i love the vagina anyhow. im not even really into dicks, i just think they're OK / not that gross. fuckin' jack a few dudes off and all of the sudden everyone is tryin' to tell you how to think / feel / act / be over it. just fuck off man you don't got no power over me!

Top right?

gnooryblows

21st century man, you shouldn't let your woman dominate you like that :(

gnooryblows

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 12, 2017, 03:39:57 PM
I would think it is more gay if your dick gets hard giving a handjob.

maybe but i think the dick gets hard with any stimulation, that's the problem with this reasoning :(

Quote from: gnooryblows on May 12, 2017, 03:39:18 PM
honestly that's disgusting and you should be ashamed of yourself :(

LOL, whatever bro. Tickling the old prostate makes the orgasm more intense. ;)

gnooryblows

Quote from: Rix Gins on May 12, 2017, 03:40:35 PM
Top right?

saying "top right" is probably gayer than anything i've ever done tho :(

gnooryblows

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 12, 2017, 03:42:38 PM
LOL, whatever bro. Tickling the old prostate makes the orgasm more intense. ;)

that's awful man, you really do that?

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 12, 2017, 03:39:57 PM
I would think it is more gay if your dick gets hard giving a handjob.

Oh that too!!!  If it stays limp though, you are safe.  Not that I know. ;)

Art_s Farts

I'm a pretty limber dude and if try I could probably suck my own dick. How gay is that?

Quote from: gnooryblows on May 12, 2017, 03:43:43 PM
that's awful man, you really do that?

Sure.  Some people say that exercising the old prostate makes it less likely that you'll get prostate cancer.  Probably just a myth but who knows.

Quote from: Mike Honcho on May 12, 2017, 03:46:43 PM
I'm a pretty limber dude and if try I could probably suck my own dick. How gay is that?

Self-love doesn't count.  If I could have then I probably would have tried it.   If you find others of the same sex attractive though and they make you hard then you are in trouble.

gnooryblows

Quote from: Mike Honcho on May 12, 2017, 03:46:43 PM

honestly that's not much gayer than masturbating, because when you masturbate you're basically giving yourself a handjob

gnooryblows

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 12, 2017, 03:48:37 PM
Sure.  Some people say that exercising the old prostate makes it less likely that you'll get prostate cancer.  Probably just a myth but who knows.

you're really degenerate bro

gnooryblows

Quote from: whoozit on May 12, 2017, 03:47:03 PM
I bet they are into you.

ive never willingly put a dick into me, i only jacked some people off many years ago. i was young and confused. :(

Quote from: bateman⭐️ on May 12, 2017, 04:26:36 PM
Holy shit, that story is amazing from start to finish.

If I read it correctly, the mole whacking occurred *after* the shots were fired?   If so that's one cool Carny.
The defecation sure, but corralling the tadpoles?   That is almost Sgt Fury-esque.   

Kidnostad3

Quote from: gnooryblows on May 12, 2017, 04:23:19 PM
ive never willingly put a dick into me, i only jacked some people off many years ago. i was young and confused. :(

This psychopath needs to be starved of oxygen. He gets off on evoking a response to his shocking revelations.  Don't feed his sickness.

gnooryblows

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on May 12, 2017, 08:28:10 PM
This psychopath needs to be starved of oxygen. He gets off on evoking a response to his shocking revelations.  Don't feed his sickness.

jacking people off isn't that shocking of a revelation dude, people do it all of the time. ever hear of a "homosexual"? there are lots of them out there. i'm not the only one. there really are very many of them, in fact. i'm sayin' im not even a homosexual, just someone who was badly confused a few years back and did a little bit of gay stuff with some dudes, that's all. boo hoo so shoot me

maybe you're too sheltered, you know? maybe your ears are too virgin? maybe you haven't been exposed to enough of the world if you think someone disclosing partaking in a homosexual act many years prior, or even just recently, is "shocking"

do you cringe and cry when you hear bad words? are you a triggered little snowflake? don't melt, little snowflake man. i hate to think what happens to you when you walk into a locker room, or stand next to a man at a urinal :(

Robert

Quote from: pyewacket on May 11, 2017, 06:57:51 PM
and a supple wrist helps, too.
If you're a gumball wizard, you need an iron fist.

WOTR

Good to have you back, GNB... Things just weren't the same without you.