• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

DEATHWATCH: George Herbert Walker "Poppy" Bush

Started by Jackstar, January 18, 2017, 04:28:48 AM

Metron2267

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 26, 2018, 05:04:33 PM
Hold on…you don't dance like that?  I took lessons from Killer Joe Piro.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Killer_Joe_Piro
His students included the Duke of Windsor, Sita Devi Gaekwar - Maharani of Baroda, Dame Margot Fonteyn, Ray Bolger, Luci Baines Johnson, Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis and, by 1965, more than a million other Americans via the Emmy award-winning TV show 'I Like Things The Way They Are.

Metron2267

Notice how the Poppy fields have been re-seeded with disco balls...uh huh...
Technique #3 - 'TOPIC DILUTION'

Topic dilution is not only effective in forum sliding it is also very useful in keeping the forum readers on unrelated and non-productive issues. This is a critical and useful technique to cause a 'RESOURCE BURN.' By implementing continual and non-related postings that distract and disrupt (trolling ) the forum readers they are more effectively stopped from anything of any real productivity. If the intensity of gradual dilution is intense enough, the readers will effectively stop researching and simply slip into a 'gossip mode.' In this state they can be more easily misdirected away from facts towards uninformed conjecture and opinion. The less informed they are the more effective and easy it becomes to control the entire group in the direction that you would desire the group to go in. It must be stressed that a proper assessment of the psychological capabilities and levels of education is first determined of the group to determine at what level to 'drive in the wedge.' By being too far off topic too quickly it may trigger censorship by a forum moderator.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 26, 2018, 05:29:45 PM
Notice how the Poppy fields have been re-seeded with disco balls...uh huh...
Technique #3 - 'TOPIC DILUTION'

Topic dilution is not only effective in forum sliding it is also very useful in keeping the forum readers on unrelated and non-productive issues. This is a critical and useful technique to cause a 'RESOURCE BURN.' By implementing continual and non-related postings that distract and disrupt (trolling ) the forum readers they are more effectively stopped from anything of any real productivity. If the intensity of gradual dilution is intense enough, the readers will effectively stop researching and simply slip into a 'gossip mode.' In this state they can be more easily misdirected away from facts towards uninformed conjecture and opinion. The less informed they are the more effective and easy it becomes to control the entire group in the direction that you would desire the group to go in. It must be stressed that a proper assessment of the psychological capabilities and levels of education is first determined of the group to determine at what level to 'drive in the wedge.' By being too far off topic too quickly it may trigger censorship by a forum moderator.

I repeatedly notice this in comments sections on news sites. A story deals with border security, and a zillion people eventually debate Jesus Christ's eye color and hair color.

Metron2267

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on December 26, 2018, 05:46:08 PM
I repeatedly noticed this in comments sections on news sites. A story deals with border security, and a zillion people eventually debate Jesus Christ's eye color and hair color.

Now you understand the Kidnoglobalist agenda. :-X

I mean unless you think disco, trusting doctors, or any of the other off topic bullshit he's been papering the walls with today is not intentional. :-\

albrecht

Quote from: Jackstar on December 26, 2018, 05:42:16 PM

In a normal time and in a normal society people would be concerned that some octogenarian Justice gets shitfaced and passes out in public. And apparently falls all over the place (again I suspect the sauce) and has the ability to fundamentally, or try, change our country on a drunken whim or determined resolve due to the self- aggrandized "authority" of the Court.  Instead they write cute stories how it is "funny" that some old lady drinks so much she passes out in public and falls down all the time.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2015/02/13/supreme-court-ginsburg-state-of-the-union/23360117/

Gd5150

Which technique # is debating a presidents loyalty who was in power 3 decades ago?

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 26, 2018, 05:47:59 PM
Now you understand the Kidnoglobalist agenda. :-X

I mean unless you think disco, trusting doctors, or any of the other off topic bullshit he's been papering the walls with today is not intentional. :-\

I hope that's true. I pay him well to change the subject in our efforts to support globalism.

Metron2267

Quote from: Gd5150 on December 26, 2018, 05:49:21 PM
Which technique # is debating a presidents loyalty who was in power 3 decades ago?

Historical annotation that the lamestream media will never even come close to. :(

Gd5150

Metron2267

The reciprocal of repeatedly defending a dead trojan horse? :o

Jackstar

[attachment=1]

Obvious limited hangout is obvious.

Metron2267

And leads to:
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/427156-clinton-not-ruling-out-running-in-2020-report
"Most losing presidential candidates never totally close the doors to running for president, something that’s really hard to do. So I put this in the category," Zeleny said.

"But I think we have to at least leave our mind open to the possibility that she is still talking about it," he added. "She wants to take on Trump. Could she win a Democratic primary to do it? I don't know the answer to that."

Jackstar

[attachment=1,msg1310799]

[attachment=2,msg1310799]

Jackstar

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

[attachment=1]

AH HAH HAH HAH HA

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Jackstar on March 26, 2019, 08:47:29 PM
Busted.

Just checking to see if J.H.W. Bush is dead enough to suit everyone yet.