• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Other Side of Midnight - Richard C. Hoagland - Live Chat Thread

Started by cosmic hobo, June 24, 2015, 09:00:52 PM

ShayP

Quote from: Morgus on November 30, 2017, 08:49:29 PM

Hmmm....I like Dave Distler.  I haven't listened to Hoagie for a long time.  Plus I miss posting with you reprobates.  :D  I will jot down a reminder on one of my post it notes.  Which color should I use though?  I have pink, yellow, green, orange, and blue.  Probably the blue.  That's my low-priority post it note.  Now to which pen I should use... damn my OCD!   ;)

Nobody

Quote from: astroguy on November 27, 2017, 12:23:15 PM
Most of the way through listening to Hr0n and RCH.  My summary:

Person 1: "My fantasy is more real than your fantasy!"
Person A: "Nyuh uh!  Mine is!"

New "evidence" = old "evidence" repeated in a shriller tone.

Nobody

Quote from: ShayP on December 01, 2017, 09:38:07 AM
Which color should I use though?  I have pink, yellow, green, orange, and blue.  Probably the blue.  That's my low-priority post it note. 

You can colour me surprised that Hoagland rates a Post-it note of any kind.  :o 

(Yes, I know you're tuning in for D. Distler, but let's face it: Hoagland is the one you'll be hearing.)

Quote from: ShayP on December 01, 2017, 09:38:07 AM
Now to which pen I should use...

A Space Pen, of course. (What else?)

ShayP

Quote from: Nobody on December 02, 2017, 02:05:18 PM
You can colour me surprised that Hoagland rates a Post-it note of any kind.  :o 

(Yes, I know you're tuning in for D. Distler, but let's face it: Hoagland's the one you'll be hearing.)

A Space Pen, of course. (What else?)

Oh don't be surprised Mr. Badger.  I used to have one of those Space Pen's and wasn't impressed.  I never tried writing underwater with it though, as it claimed I could.  I guess because the paper would get soggy.  Plus I never will go into outer space so it seemed novelty at best.  Anyway, I digress.  ;)

My preference is Zebra brand pens or Parker brand.

This is the exact pen I use most of the time and have used most recently.  Simply a wonderful writing implement.   :D

Dyna-X

At this point Hoagie could make an entire show dedicated to writing utensils and actually gain listeners and credibility. He could recount Cronkite's Parker 45 marking the copy as it came in on the teletype and how he drew his first merkabas in Crayola crayons and how the box of 96 colors smelled as he opened it. The angle the crayon tip is cut at is not 19.5, but close enough.

My personal favorites, the Pentel P209 pencil and the Pentel Sign Pen (felt tip) For cases where a pen is specifically needed - the crystal Bic.

Nobody

Quote from: Morgus on November 30, 2017, 08:49:29 PM

I wonder if Hoagland will continue to pester Curtis Hedges about installing an Accutron aboard a CubeSat the way he did during Hedges' first appearance back in late June?

(Love to see Hoagland try to fundraise for that.)  ::)

Morgus

Dave Distler is on now talking about the latest with his EM Drive experiments.

astroguy

Quote from: Morgus on December 02, 2017, 11:08:33 PM
Dave Distler is on now talking about the latest with his EM Drive experiments.
Yeah, and has he done anything with the money the gullible listeners gave him?

chefist

Fun to listen now....lol...I did the old BTR a long time ago...now RCH is on...bwahaha...I love it...

chefist

Curtis, where is this info? "Go to Google". lolz  ;D love this show

Morgus

Hoagie is having serious phone issues with callers tonight in the last half hour.

astroguy

Quote from: Morgus on December 03, 2017, 05:49:21 PM

So sick of AM* and so sick of JFK conspiracies. WTF does this have to do with astronomy idiocy?

Zenman

Quote from: astroguy on December 03, 2017, 07:56:49 PM
So sick of AM* and so sick of JFK conspiracies. WTF does this have to do with astronomy idiocy?

I also prefer astronomy idiocy, but Hoagie-style conspiracy idiocy could have its merits.

Quote from: Zenman on December 03, 2017, 08:38:04 PM
I also prefer astronomy idiocy, but Hoagie-style conspiracy idiocy could have its merits.

Oh man.  My team leader stopped by my cube last week when I was listening to that Hyperdimensional
Las Vegas shooting goat screw of a show.   The visitor was like "Whatcha listening to?"  Hoo boy.  How do
you answer *that* to an outsider to this stuff.   "Its a show about the Torsion Physics behind the Las Vegas
tragedy. So Vega was 19.5 degrees above the horizon at the  time the shooter went nuts and which hyper
dimensionally would imply that Osiris made him do it......"      Discretion being greater than valor, I just
mumbled some jive and changed the subject quickly.    ::)

Zenman

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 03, 2017, 08:51:22 PM
Oh man.  My team leader stopped by my cube last week when I was listening to that Hyperdimensional
Las Vegas shooting goat screw of a show.   The visitor was like "Whatcha listening to?"  Hoo boy.  How do
you answer *that* to an outsider to this stuff.   "Its a show about the Torsion Physics behind the Las Vegas
tragedy. So Vega was 19.5 degrees above the horizon at the  time the shooter went nuts and which hyper
dimensionally would imply that Osiris made him do it......"      Discretion being greater than valor, I just

Lol, yeah, probably better to change the subject and not try to explain it to the non-initiated, because then you have to try to explain why you listen to it.

albrecht

You should've launched into a "cube" conspiracy and compared cube offices with the Islamic magical cube at which Muslims throw stones (representing the devil, and at an important parallel/leyline,) the "black cube" satellite circling the sun, and torsion physics explanation about the artificial nature of the cube when everything really should be described in arcs and arcologies that are found on the moon and various planets. And really you should design the office around black monothiths motifs, as Arthur, your old friend, liked. Than adjust your bolo tie and rush go off to the copy-machine room to print out tracts of your magnum opus, muttering "team leader'...so Star Wars...."

astroguy

Oh man.  My team leader stopped by my cube last week when I was listening to that Hyperdimensional Las Vegas shooting goat screw of a show.   The visitor was like "Whatcha listening to?"  Hoo boy.  How do  you answer *that* to an outsider to this stuff.   "Its a show about the Torsion Physics behind the Las Vegas tragedy. So Vega was 19.5 degrees above the horizon at the  time the shooter went nuts and which hyper dimensionally would imply that Osiris made him do it......"      Discretion being greater than valor, I just mumbled some jive and changed the subject quickly.    ::)
I just tell people I listen to crazy because I like the background noise and it keeps my mind active critically evaluating things.

Nobody

Quote from: Zenman on December 03, 2017, 08:38:04 PM

Alas, the listener is going to be getting a stiff dose of Morningstupor-style conspiracy idiocy.

The only redeeming feature of Morningstupor I've been able to uncover thus far is that, on occasion, he has the ability to make Hoagland seem halfway reasonable, which can take some doing.

=Schlyder=

Just posted on facebook.....

We Regret...Blogtalk did not sync with us...we will have to postpone to next Saturday.
The JFK Assassination Files: Breakthrough!
Robert Morningstar LIVE with Richard C. Hoagland

LOL  lazy fucker.

Zenman

Quote from: =Schlyder= on December 03, 2017, 11:23:56 PM
Just posted on facebook.....

We Regret...Blogtalk did not sync with us...we will have to postpone to next Saturday.
The JFK Assassination Files: Breakthrough!
Robert Morningstar LIVE with Richard C. Hoagland

LOL  lazy fucker.

Thanks. I was wondering why the blogtalk link wasn't showing. I think I'm bad luck. There's usually some sort of technical fuck up when I check in here lately, lol. Maybe I should get a job hacking the Russians.

Nobody

Quote from: =Schlyder= on December 03, 2017, 11:23:56 PM
Blogtalk did not sync with us...

"Did not sync."  Does that actually mean anything?  Or is this Hoagland's attempt to manufacture an excuse even less plausible than "lost all my settings"?

Zenman

Quote from: Nobody on December 03, 2017, 11:17:13 PM
Alas, the listener is going to be getting a stiff dose of Morningstupor-style conspiracy idiocy.

The only redeeming feature of Morningstupor I've been able to uncover thus far is that, on occasion, he has the ability to make Hoagland seem halfway reasonable, which can take some doing.

Dammit tho, I was kinda in the mood for some Hoagie/Morningstupor-style conspiracy idiocy.

Nobody

Quote from: Zenman on December 03, 2017, 11:39:47 PM
Thanks. I was wondering why the blogtalk link wasn't showing. I think I'm bad luck.

If it's any help, I suspect the number of people rendered inconsolable by a Morningstupor nonappearance is likely to be in the "few to none" range.  ;)

albrecht

It could be a 19.5 Mandela Effect but, jeez, to use a Norry term, hasn't RCH (and others) played the JFK stuff a lot? I'm almost at the point there was no conspiracy and they are covering up something else!  :D