Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 13, 2017, 08:52:52 PM
???

Do an expose' on Swishypants next!  ;D

Are you comparing yourself to him?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on December 13, 2017, 09:00:49 PM
Are you comparing yourself to him?

No. I'm just trying to give you something to do. Apparently, you're desperately bored with a lot of time on your hands.  ;)

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 13, 2017, 09:02:58 PM
No. I'm just trying to give you something to do. Apparently, you're desperately bored with a lot of time on your hands.  ;)

Bring it on faggot!

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 13, 2017, 09:02:58 PM

So you just randomly picked him?

Swishypants

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on December 13, 2017, 09:07:15 PM

ACE popped his cherry the other day over him being here all the time and now he's trying to turn it on you. He's a faggot extraordinaire!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on December 13, 2017, 09:07:15 PM

No. It's because he's the biggest faggot here. ;)

Dr. MD MD

PB, you expressed an opinion that a return to the establishment would be better than allowing the Trump agenda that people voted for to proceed. While you're certainly welcome to hold that opinion I just didn't get the rational argument behind it. Was there one?

Swishypants

Dr. Mexican got fucked up by ACE of CLUBS. God Damnit! How fucking incompetent do you have to be let that shit-heel get it over on you.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on December 13, 2017, 09:19:39 PM
Dr. Mexican got fucked up by ACE of CLUBS. God Damnit! How fucking incompetent do you have to be let that shit-heel get it over on you.

Who?! ???

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 13, 2017, 09:15:49 PM
PB, you expressed an opinion that a return to the establishment would be better than allowing the Trump agenda that people voted for to proceed. While you're certainly welcome to hold that opinion I just didn't get the rational argument behind it. Was there one?

Actually, I didn't ''express'' that opinion at all.  That's you flailing about trying to convince yourself Trump is something other than what he actually is, and every single other person elected to office is the enemy.

This is what people like you and MV (Trumptards) refuse to understand.  There are other folks in the Republcan Party other than the Establishmentment run by Mutch McConnell and John McCain on the one hand, and Donald Trump on the other.

You've been voting for Democrats so long you think the other party is just the same, that they all walk virtually in lock step.  I support the Tea Party conservatives.  Just them.  That Trump appropriated their agenda and ran on it is great.  That he doesn't have the temperment, skill-set, or experience to get it passed is the problem.  That he's an obnoxious jerk is a problem, not an asset.

If he were to replace him in office, Pence would get more of the agenda people voted for passed by Congress than Donald Trump would (which so far, in case you haven't noticed, is zero).

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on December 13, 2017, 09:31:05 PM
Actually, I didn't ''express'' that opinion at all.  That's you flailing about trying to convince yourself Trump is something other than what he actually is, and every single other person elected to office is the enemy.

This is what people like you and MV (Trumptards) refuse to understand.  There are other folks in the Republcan Party other than the Establishmentment run by Mutch McConnell and John McCain on the one hand, and Donald Trump on the other.

You've been voting for Democrats so long you think the other party is just the same, that they all walk virtually in lock step.  I support the Tea Party conservatives.  Just them.  That Trump appropriated their agenda and ran on it is great.  That he doesn't have the temperment, skill-set, or experience to get it passed is the problem.  That he's an obnoxious jerk is a problem, not an asset.

If he were to replace him in office, Pence would get more of the agenda people voted for passed than Donald Trump would.

Insults aside, has he really done anything that he can legally be removed from office for? ???

I and a lot of others enjoy his temperament, sense of humor, his confidence and forthrightness and voted for them. If you don't see PC culture as something toxic, dangerous and to be fought against then there's something lacking in your education or awareness.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 13, 2017, 09:40:56 PM
Insults aside, has he really done anything that he can legally be removed from office for? ???

I and a lot of others enjoy his temperament, sense of humor, his confidence and forthrightness and voted for them. If you don't see PC culture as something toxic, dangerous and to be fought against then there's something lacking in your education or awareness.

When did I ever say he's done anything he can legally be removed from office for?  I said he should resign for the good of the country.  And frankly, for the good of what he claims he wants for the country.

I'm sure you do enjoy his dumb remarks and comments.  Obviously you do.  All the tweets and comments aren't dumb, but too many are.  It amazes me that he (and apparently you) can't tell the difference.

Attacking supporters, potential supporters, his cabinet, and people in his own party in the Senate whose votes he needs is beyond stupid.  I think the ocassional jab at the Ds and the media is great, too much and he starts to turn people off even when they agree with him.  Him always being a jerk builds, at some point people don't remember the details, they just see a toxic person. 

This is basic stuff, or should be.  As opposed to being a failure of awareness on my part, it surprises me there is anyone out there who doesn't recognize it. 

As far as humor, what humor?  I just don't see humor or charisma when it comes to Donald Trump, I seriously don't.  Jeez, next you're going to tell me what a handsome guy he is.  Frankly I don't see confidence either, to me he appears to be overcompensating.  He's always operated this way with no consequences, and add to that he knows he's in over his head.  Forthrightness?  You mean the blustering?  The contradictions?  The ignorance of the world around him he displays?  Humor, confidence, forthrightness?  He's a pig. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on December 13, 2017, 09:52:31 PM
When did I ever say he's done anything he can legally be removed from office for?  I said he should resign for the good of the country.  And frankly, for the good of what he claims he wants for the country.

I'm sure you do enjoy his dumb remarks and comments.  Obviously you do.  All the tweets and comments aren't dumb, but too many are.  It amazes me he (and apparently you) can't tell the difference.

Attacking supporters, potential supporters, and people in his own party in the Senate whose votes he needs is beyond stupid.  I think the ocassional jab at the Ds and the media is great, too much and he starts to turn people off even when they agree with him.  Him always being a jerk builds, at some point people don't remember the details, they just see a toxic person. 

This is basic stuff, or should be.  As opposed to being a failure of awareness on my part, it surprises me there is anyone out there who doesn't recognize it. 

As far as humor, what humor?  I just don't see humor or charisma when it comes to Donald Trump, I seriously don't.  Frankly I don't see confidence either, to me he appears to be overcompensating.  He's always operated this way with no consequences, and add to that he knows he's in over his head.  Forthrightness?  You mean the blustering?  The contradictions?  The ignorance of the world around him he displays?  humor, confidence, forthrightness?  He's a pig.

Congrats! You're really one of the cleverest Democrats I've encountered here. Had me fooled!  :D

All the best with your taste campaign!  ;D

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 13, 2017, 09:56:24 PM
Congrats! You're really one of the cleverest Democrats I've encountered here. Had me fooled!  :D

All the best with your taste campaign!  ;D

Said the guy who voted for Obama.  Twice.  And would have been just as happy to vote for Barney Sanders.  You sure can pick 'em.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on December 13, 2017, 09:58:12 PM
Said the guy who voted for Obama.  Twice Once.  And would have been just as happy to vote for Barney Sanders.  You sure can pick 'em.

FIFY and show me where I ever pimped for Bernie.

Lt.Uhura

There goes another one. It looks like this "Christian conservative" pastor and house rep from KY had one too many skeletons in his closet and couldn't live with himself any longer. Hiding behind one's religion and blaming PTSD, drugs, the victim, etc, for their abhorrent behavior just doesn't work anymore.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/wp/2017/12/13/kentucky-lawmaker-who-was-accused-of-molesting-a-teenage-girl-likely-killed-himself-coroner-says/?

albrecht

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on December 13, 2017, 10:42:59 PM
There goes another one. It looks like this "Christian conservative" pastor and house rep from KY had one too many skeletons in his closet and couldn't live with himself any longer. Hiding behind one's religion and blaming PTSD, drugs, the victim, etc, for their abhorrent behavior just doesn't work anymore.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/wp/2017/12/13/kentucky-lawmaker-who-was-accused-of-molesting-a-teenage-girl-likely-killed-himself-coroner-says/?
As always Amazon news is late to the story. It is even more bizarre than they can detail. Here is a better story on his bizarre background and story (Netflix or Hollywood here is a good one for you. Human interest and pushing the political narrative.) The youtube embedded is hilarious. Right out of a Hollywood satire stereotype.
http://longcon.kycir.org/
Much more interesting than the latest PBS guy, Tavis Smiley sexual allegations and firing stuff, or "urban music" mogul Simmons latest rap accusations.

albrecht

https://www.wsj.com/articles/the-fbis-trump-insurance-1513210929
"no way [Trump] gets electedâ€"but I’m afraid we can’t take that risk,” Mr. Strzok wrote Ms. Page in an Aug. 15, 2016 text. He added: “It’s like an insurance policy in the unlikely event you die before you’re 40.” [editorial comment, by me, does she think Trump operates like Clintons might?]

What “policy” would that be? The “Andy” in question is Andrew McCabe, the deputy FBI director. FBI officials are allowed to have political opinions, but what kind of action were they discussing that would amount to anti-Trump “insurance”?

In another exchange that month, Ms. Page forwarded a Trump-related article and wrote: “Maybe you’re meant to stay where you are because you’re meant to protect the country from that menace.” He thanked her and assured: “Of course I’ll try and approach it that way.” Mr. Strzok, recall, is the man who changed the words “grossly negligent” to “extremely careless” in James Comey’s July 2016 public exoneration of Hillary Clinton’s emails."

Lt.Uhura

Quote from: albrecht on December 13, 2017, 10:48:20 PM
As always Amazon news is late to the story. It is even more bizarre that they can detail. Here is a better story on his bizarre background and story (Netflix or Hollywood here is a good one for you. Human interest and pushing the political narrative.) The youtube embedded is hilarious. Right out of a Hollywood satire stereotype.
http://longcon.kycir.org/
Much more interesting than the latest PBS guy, Tavis Smiley sexual allegations and firing stuff, or "urban music" mogul Simmons latest rap accusations.

Having gone to a conservative Christian church as a child, I learned early to dodge plenty of church-going dirty old men. There's often a thin line between holy and creepy. But the pastors I knew were generally good people doing "the Lord's work". This KY "pastor" (who called himself 'The Pope') was a Trump supporter which likely emboldened him, still it's hard to imagine how he was able to maintain his position in the church, in addition to being a state Rep, while openly racist, holding wild drinking parties, committing arson?, and leading his gun-toting choir in "Amazing Grace".  smh.

albrecht

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on December 13, 2017, 11:13:30 PM
Having gone to a conservative Christian church as a child, I learned early to dodge plenty of church-going dirty old men. There's often a thin line between holy and creepy. But the pastors I knew were generally good people doing "the Lord's work". This KY "pastor" (who called himself 'The Pope') was a Trump supporter which likely emboldened him, still it's hard to imagine how he was able to maintain his position in the church, in addition to being a state Rep, while openly racist, holding wild drinking parties, committing arson?, and leading his gun-toting choir in "Amazing Grace".  smh.
I don't see why. A relatively rural area that much of the establishment calls "fly-over country." What is interesting is how such stuff can be done in places controlled by the establishment in Hollywood, NYC, and DC that is far worse, as some of these recent allegations, and convictions, have shown. But have been done for decades but the press dare not report, much, because all a part of the club, I guess. Where the media and political establishment IS and operates and where members of same have done all this raping, sexual harassment, corruption, private islands with "lolita express" flights, sex dungeons in NYC apartments by financiers, special button on their news office desk so that doors can be locked, the casting couches- and worse allegations, etc. All the while joking about it amongst themselves at "Roasts," Hollywood celebrity award ceremonies, and what-not.

ps: I have not watched it but I recall seeing some tv show commercial on AMC about some crazy preacher. Based on this guy? Predictive programming?  ;)

TigerLily

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on December 13, 2017, 08:58:06 PM
No worries, your're in fine company.

Let's see, who are some of the other Trumptards around here... Falkie, Heather, MV, Art Bell, Tiger Lily, Norry...

Hey! I resent that! I'm not a Trumptard.  >:(  I'm a libtard lemming!   8)

Swishypants

Quote from: TigerLily on December 14, 2017, 12:05:20 AM
Hey! I resent that! I'm not a Trumptard.  >:(  I'm a libtard lemming!   8)

The sex dongon has broken her!

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 13, 2017, 06:20:31 PM
I just know that more people will watch a vid than read an article. Don't hate me because I'm effective.  :-*

I don't watch political videos that are longer than 7 or 8 minutes.  If you have a point to make, write down the point with a 3 sentence explanation.  Keep it short and concise.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 14, 2017, 12:38:30 AM

I don't watch political videos that are longer than 7 or 8 minutes.  If you have a point to make, write down the point with a 3 sentence explanation.  Keep it short and concise.

If mv says that's the way it's gotta be I'll abide. Until then go fuck yerself!  :P

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on December 13, 2017, 10:42:59 PM

Perversion is not exclusive to one party.  Sounds to me like he put up a "Christian" front but really lived the life of a hedonist.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 14, 2017, 12:46:00 AM
Perversion is not exclusive to one party.  Sounds to me like he put up a "Christian" front but really lived the life of a hedonist.

I understand a 10 year old girl is claiming you anally raped her. Is this true?  ???