• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Jorch's Eye Pad.

Started by elbee, September 15, 2012, 01:49:13 AM

Do you think asteroids have a brain and know which side of the planet to crash into?

paperboy is our leader
36 (17.6%)
hi I am jorchnoory
36 (17.6%)
would it be a mean baby?
46 (22.5%)
That'll make you want to think...
26 (12.7%)
I feel sorry for the haters. I fell in a puddle. I was in the navy!
53 (26%)
Yeah, with those fang teeth of yours?
7 (3.4%)

Total Members Voted: 202

Sean92008

Quote from: Paper*Boy on May 11, 2015, 01:25:14 AM
Last weekend George ''I'll Sign Anything" Noory and Tom "Me Too" Danheiser signed a few cartoons.  Picked mine up today - thanks Falkie-san.

[attachment=0][/attachment]

Quite a weekend for Dave - he granted Falkie an interview, declared (Redacted) brilliant and MV a genius, signed a few cartoons, ate some barbeque, sang a little karaoke, god knows what else...

His signature looks a lot like mine and my name has a lot more letters in it :-/

NowhereInTime

Quote from: Paper*Boy on May 12, 2015, 02:10:47 PM
By the way, I never did ask which part of the cartoon you found objectionable?

Oh, it wasn't really "objectionable".  The idea that you relegated Ian, who's been gone for years, to a stammering, politically-correct ginger bread man just struck me as an odd (though funny) choice!  I said "brutal" only because of your withering characterization; Jack's impatient response was hilarious!

UFQuack

Quote from: NowhereInTime on July 19, 2015, 12:55:06 PM
The idea that you relegated Ian...to a stammering, politically-correct ginger bread man

That sounds like Ian, nothing odd about it except that I would add mouth-breather, I still can hear his gasps and winds passing in the microphone after coming off a break. Hell he used to open the show by breathing in the microphone. I don't know why he thought lung and mouth noises would make a compelling intro.

I used to like Ian even better than Art.

zeebo

ziznak

you have so much new material... cmon man...

Quote from: swordpoint9 on October 14, 2015, 05:10:53 PM
Bellgabbers of the World UNITE in RCHATE ! Upload any unflattering Pic, Innuendo anything to besmirch the BG Blasphemer !

When you're right...