• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Billy Meier - Michael Horn

Started by Nboy, February 23, 2009, 05:47:04 AM

Moshe levy

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on July 13, 2015, 02:16:46 PM
Interestingly, I came across a very long thread at straightdope.com with countless posts by an anonymous poster named newinitiation.  Newinitiation extolled the virtues of Billy Meier in a style not unlike that of Mr. Horn, and even praised Mr. Horn himself.  He was condescending and belligerent, though not as bad as Mr. Horn has been here, and received several warnings from moderators for rudely insulting other posters in response to their questions...

I think I remember that guy. If I remember correctly, his English got a lot worse as time passed.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: MichaelHorn on July 13, 2015, 03:26:03 PM

Again, you'd all be better served by contemplating the adorable, innocent young child in Jackstar's photo, it may help you reboot your very corrupted hard drives.

Hmm, it makes me wonder how corrupted your hard drive is if you're recommending we all go stare at pictures of young children.

MichaelHorn

At its worst, far better than any of the reasoning or technical skills here...yours included.

Since this is only 74 pages long, it should give everyone here an opportunity to say very ridiculous, unsubstantiated things:

http://www.tjresearch.info/Zahi_WCUFO%20Investigation.pdf

P.S. Unfortunately SredniVashtar repeatedly shows just how corrupted his consciousness is. His is the world of the degenerate who's lost all reason and capacity to see and appreciate innocence. I recommend now to Jackstar to remove the lovely photo, now that this true deviant has openly and unabashedly revealed himself among you.

Still at it, huh?

My credentials are that...I quite successfully do what none of you can (as well as being a credentialed teacher, etc.). Maybe I'm wrong though, please post links to your research, websites, interviews, etc., take your time (you'll need to run out the clock)...

In other words nothing substantive.  That's okay.  You're obviously a smart guy and have been able to educate yourself, but please stop with assuming no one here is your equal.

onan

Here's the deal. Can you share any photos from inside one of them flying thingies? You know, showing systems and controls in action, including a human for perspective?

Could some proof of advanced technology be presented for others to see? I mean the propulsion system would be interesting. But perhaps just their version of a cell phone, or play-station?

How about some medical assessments of one or two of them Pledian (sp) folks.

Yeah, I know, there is a good chance it has already been presented and more than likely hidden by some form of multi governmental task force.

But if you can get a crisp shot of a flying space ship... how much harder would it be to show other items.

Jackstar

At this point, I'm seriously mulling over the concept of an AI construct.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: MichaelHorn on July 13, 2015, 03:44:48 PM

P.S. Unfortunately SredniVashtar repeatedly shows just how corrupted his consciousness is. His is the world of the degenerate who's lost all reason and capacity to see and appreciate innocence. I recommend now to Jackstar to remove the lovely photo, now that this true deviant has openly and unabashedly revealed himself among you.

You do go on, don't you?

I hope you don't speak like that in public, or there is probably scarcely a square inch of you that hasn't gone unpunched by now. Still, World of the Degenerate sounds like an excellent title for a blog or online store or something. I might even find space to sell that diarrhoea that you have made your life's work.

I think your little splenetic outburst says more about you than it does about me.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on July 13, 2015, 03:52:45 PM
In other words nothing substantive.  That's okay.  You're obviously a smart guy and have been able to educate yourself, but please stop with assuming no one here is your equal.

If you measure intelligence by the ability to waffle and make a great deal of fuss about saying very little then the guy's a genius. The world's full of those, though, and nobody misses them when they are gone. The trouble is he tries too hard to sound smart and ends up sounding half-educated.

'Unabashedly'. FFS. 

Congratulations, sir!  You have managed to make Mike Bara's childish vitriol and playground retorts to his critics look like a highlight reel of The Oxford Debating Society.  That is no mean feat!

MichaelHorn

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 13, 2015, 04:12:50 PM

I hope you don't speak like that in public, or there is probably scarcely a square inch of you that hasn't gone unpunched by now.[/quote]

It's always the puny, impotent little cowards who resort to fantasies of violence, especially when one points out their abnormal proclivities, how telling.

Obviously I'm not alone in seeing how this game works, so continue to create your legacy of non-responsiveness here. A grain of sand is a small irritant that stimulates the production of a pearl. I've got over 440 of them on my blog...all you have is a screen name.

coaster

This guy is an idiot.

onan

Quote from: MichaelHorn on July 13, 2015, 05:17:03 PM
all you have is a screen name.

That's all I want on my tombstone.

gbneely

As for poor MB Wulf, apparently a slow learner, so one more time:

It doesn't matter who Rhal is (though he's of course a real person). He provided the - here it comes - PROTOCOLS to duplicate his testing. That, for those who are still unclear, is how the...SCIENTIFIC METHOD works. No one's opinion, claims, etc., just...reproducible results

It matters because you represent him as a professor on your website in an effort to lend him credibility he doesn't deserve. Like most of your story, it doesn't hold up to scrutiny.

Here's a picture of a ufo. I'm going to have my friend who has a predisposition for wanting to prove there is extraterrestrial life prove that it's real. Mind you he's no investigator, researcher, or scientist, but I'm going to pass him off as a professor on my website. You still disgust me.

MichaelHorn

Hey, youse guys are gonna love this!

Here's Meier, decades ago, describing 3-D, holographic, touch screen technology:

http://theyflyblog.com/?p=623

Now, don't fall all over yourselves deciding who does the: prove he wrote it then, well he didn't describe the computer so it doesn't count, where's the photo of the stuff inside the ship, he isn't really a professor, who stole my piece of pizza, etc.?

Don't forget the ad hominem ad nauseum stuff, name calling, diversions, etc.!

Jackstar

It doesn't matter anymore whether or not the claims are verified--if you're their spokesman, I'm waiting for other beings.

MichaelHorn

I advise you NOT to wait for other beings, since your state of being is the only you have (sorry, we don't have extra beingnesses to pass around).

onan

Quote from: MichaelHorn on July 13, 2015, 06:48:56 PM
Hey, youse guys are gonna love this!

Here's Meier, decades ago, describing 3-D, holographic, touch screen technology:

http://theyflyblog.com/?p=623

Now, don't fall all over yourselves deciding who does the: prove he wrote it then, well he didn't describe the computer so it doesn't count, where's the photo of the stuff inside the ship, he isn't really a professor, who stole my piece of pizza, etc.?

Don't forget the ad hominem ad nauseum stuff, name calling, diversions, etc.!
Speculation isn't fact. Verne makes references in 1893. Hell the Jetsons in the 60's used holograms instead of TV. So Meier wasn't the only creative guy out there.

Look my request was simple, if not spelled out. Your group has all kinds of pics with flying spaceships. Show some from a different perspective. Have an alien examined by medical professionals. There must be an almost infinite number of ways to absolutely prove your claims. At some point the old statement of extraordinary claims needs extraordinary proof (or something like that). Until substantial proof, it is all just fairy tale dust.

aldousburbank

Quote from: onan on July 13, 2015, 07:08:32 PM
Until substantial proof, it is all just fairy tale dust.
I have both those things stashed around here somewhere.

Jackstar

Quote from: MichaelHorn on July 13, 2015, 07:06:29 PM
I advise you NOT to wait for other beings

waiting intensifies

onan

Quote from: aldousburbank on July 13, 2015, 07:10:21 PM
I have both those things stashed around here somewhere.

Nah, when you weren't looking I stole 'em.

aldousburbank

Quote from: onan on July 13, 2015, 07:11:26 PM
Nah, when you weren't looking I stole 'em.
I just want my Rubber Soul album back.

Quote from: MichaelHorn on July 13, 2015, 06:48:56 PM
...Now, don't fall all over yourselves deciding who does the: prove he wrote it then, well he didn't describe the computer so it doesn't count, where's the photo of the stuff inside the ship, he isn't really a professor, who stole my piece of pizza, etc.?...

OH! oh! oh!  How about this one?  Can I be the one to post it?

onan

Quote from: aldousburbank on July 13, 2015, 07:13:08 PM
I just want my Rubber Soul album back.

*looks at (redacted) and Jazmunda*

MichaelHorn

Just a quick note, I have a musical performance to give tonight so, when I return, I expect to see those critiques on my desk. The WCUFO analysis is only 74 pages so surely it can't be that hard to concoct nonsensical criticisms,

And the info about the touch screen technology, well how hard is to show that EVERYBODY already knew about that in 1982?

Now there's a rich mixture of, er, intellects here. You've got the barely closeted pedophile and the racist freely willing to hurl attacks. I guess it's a good thing that real names aren't used, one guy would show up on that site where they warn you about perverts in the neighborhood (good thing he decided to NOT use a guy in a raincoat as his avatar) and the other guy would be picketed by La Raza, etc.

Carry on, we'll be checking back in!

onan

Quote from: MichaelHorn on July 13, 2015, 07:24:29 PM
Just a quick note, I have a musical performance to give tonight so, when I return, I expect to see those critiques on my desk. The WCUFO analysis is only 74 pages so surely it can't be that hard to concoct nonsensical criticisms,

And the info about the touch screen technology, well how hard is to show that EVERYBODY already knew about that in 1982?

Now there's a rich mixture of, er, intellects here. You've got the barely closeted pedophile and the racist freely willing to hurl attacks. I guess it's a good thing that real names aren't used, one guy would show up on that site where they warn you about perverts in the neighborhood (good thing he decided to NOT use a guy in a raincoat as his avatar) and the other guy would be picketed by La Raza, etc.

Carry on, we'll be checking back in!

I was using touch screen technology in 1989 in printing. Printing which isn't known for ground breaking technology.

b_dubb

Maybe MichaelHorn is Falkie's older brother?  He seems just as socially clueless.

inuk2600

A human-machine interface that uses touch and gesture described in the 1980s is not beyond the realm of human imagination at that time. Touch was a real developing technology, so was 3D.
In any case the description of technology isn't very good evidence, the alien technology itself would be good evidence.

Jackstar

Psyop disinformation agents are trained to never yield, even when their cover is blown like a pipe.