• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

WeinerInHand

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 24, 2019, 11:28:09 AM
Now we know how average Germans felt circa 1938... :(

At first they came for the... and then they came for the... and then they came for me.

Dr. MD MD

So, the senate, who was supposed to have had the president’s back on executing his platform votes no on funding the wall. What the fuck, chuck?! Are they all RINOs too? ???

WeinerInHand

The media will attack this one more than it ever will the Black Hebrew Israelites.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: WeinerInHand on January 24, 2019, 07:13:26 AM

It's been building for a while but to lie with such conviction, and to have others believe that conviction, is terrifying, really.

It doesn't take a Nostradamus to predict that they're going to "find" something to make these boys look like David Duke's Klan Scouts. Even if they show these kids burning a cross while waving Confederate battle flags, wearing blackface, and shouting "nigger", my outrage meter will be at the level of "meh".

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on January 21, 2019, 07:25:14 PM
They never learn. They eat their words, and they then quickly cook a second helping of them.

I don't claim to be Edgar Cayce, but I called this one. The media's creating a feast now, and I hope that they all get food poisoning.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: WeinerInHand on January 24, 2019, 06:13:06 PM
The media will attack this one more than it ever will the Black Hebrew Israelites.

Around the same time as the current outrage, a Black Trump fan was attacked and hospitalized by a group of White commies in Portland. I will bet my four bank accounts that no cable or network news outlet will mention it.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 24, 2019, 11:27:11 AM
Did you ever really believe we'd end up living Orwell's dystopian nightmare for reals?

And Elon Musk must be Cohagen. ::)

I predicted this when I was in high school, so I was not shocked when it came to pass. If I had a dollar for each time that I said "I wish I was wrong about that", I'd be richer than a Rothschild.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 24, 2019, 11:28:09 AM
Now we know how average Germans felt circa 1938... :(

Look on the bright side. The "Jews" have more guns this time.

Jackstar

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on January 24, 2019, 07:39:02 PM
Look on the bright side. The "Jews" have more guns this time.

[attachment=1]

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Jackstar on January 24, 2019, 07:51:12 PM
[attachment=1,msg1309096]

And there's a zillion more under each blade of grass (to borrow a maybe apocryphal phrase). 2A will prevent the Marxist morons from sending all of us to camp.

Gd5150

Quote from: Jackstar on January 24, 2019, 08:04:31 PM
Dude--we're already in the camp.

Except for the twinkies. And weed. And access to the internets. And ability to share Jackoff opinions with the entire world wide webs. But yeah, same thing exactly.

albrecht

I know it is Alex and I also know views can differ on Russell, AIM, etc.  But a good interview.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3TtPOmq1tI

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on January 24, 2019, 07:38:07 PM
I predicted this when I was in high school, so I was not shocked when it came to pass. If I had a dollar for each time that I said "I wish I was wrong about that", I'd be richer than a Rothschild.

Every dog has it's day :) I hear David Rothschild is BROKE!!! Not sure why this makes me so happy, since I RARELY take joy in the misfortune of others, but you know, no one's perfect.

Nucky Nolan

Dude, we're not. Of course, I won't argue with you if you claim that millions of people are building their own prisons with new technology that we "just can't live without".

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Flyingmerkitty on January 24, 2019, 10:32:52 PM
Every dog has it's day :) I hear David Rothschild is BROKE!!! Not sure why this makes me so happy, since I RARELY take joy in the misfortune of others, but you know, no one's perfect.

"Broke" is on a sliding scale for these people. You're labeled broke if you have less than a billion.

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on January 24, 2019, 10:44:43 PM
"Broke" is on a sliding scale for these people. You're labeled broke if you have less than a billion.
[attachment=1]

Well, chin up, soon all the billions will be worth the same as monopoly money :) I am so ready to party like insigniagate is my birthday!!!