• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

burning poo

Started by akwilly, May 18, 2016, 11:28:03 PM

Taco Bell

This thread continues to deliver every damn time.

akwilly

I a n considering taking a poo in my TV. I'm not sure if I can cut a proper hole in it and I'm concerned about how it will burn

WOTR

Quote from: akwilly on November 24, 2016, 02:45:47 AM
I a n considering taking a poo in my TV. I'm not sure if I can cut a proper hole in it and I'm concerned about how it will burn
I don't know if it will burn- but if you don't unplug it first, the flyback transformer will likely cause burns.  ;)

akwilly

I wacked my TV with an axe. Now it is making crazy popping sounds like it is on fire!!!!

akwilly

It is still making popping and cracking sounds. I am a bit scared to sit on it

JesusJuice

I was going to go to bed. But I think that I'll stay up and watch Willy shit in a tv and then set it on fire.

I hosted Thanksgiving last year. This year it's my brother's turn. I can stay up late.

Jackstar

Quote from: JesusJuice on November 24, 2016, 03:19:47 AM
This year it's my brother's turn. I can stay up late.

Do you and your brother have any naked pictures of each other? I'm not asking for a friend--this is just between us.

theONE

Quote from: Jackstar on November 24, 2016, 03:21:14 AM
Do you and your brother have any naked pictures of each other? I'm not asking for a friend--this is just between us.

YOU Pedostar/Jackstar BETTER GET READY for a visit by authorities to check on your collection
of naked babies/children pictures on your computers.
It is arranged for you.... 8)

akwilly

The popping noises have stopped and I no longer smell anything burning so as this photo shows I have inserted a Miller lite 18 pack box into the tv. I believe the tv can hold a decent amount of poo but clearly this is an inside the house poo and I don't want to risk leakage

Jackstar

Quote from: theONE on November 24, 2016, 03:25:44 AM
BETTER GET READY for a visit by authorities

They better bring paper, pencil, and some lunch.

theONE

Quote from: Jackstar on November 24, 2016, 03:31:33 AM

They better bring paper, pencil, and some lunch.

you are not going to even know when that happens you piece of abortion that went wrong you uneducated life long loser.

GravitySucks

Quote from: akwilly on November 24, 2016, 03:15:58 AM
I wacked my TV with an axe. Now it is making crazy popping sounds like it is on fire!!!!

Probably had soen capacitors inside of it that still held a charge.

theONE

Quote from: GravitySucks on November 24, 2016, 03:38:38 AM

..so there is a chance that one might blow up his bare ass when liquid falls on it, lol

WOTR

Quote from: GravitySucks on November 24, 2016, 03:38:38 AM
It's been a lot of years since I opened a television... But I do recall that there are precautions to take.  (Though I suppose that smashing it with an axe and inserting a beer box should be sufficient.  :D

akwilly

As this photo clearly shows I was a bit hesitant to put my full weight onto the tv, mostly because it started to make more popping sounds. I was also holding a mirror witch made this a very unpleasant pooing experience

theONE

On a serious note burning that TV is not that very environmentally friendly.
Planet has enough of pollution as it is, ..but we all like to breath fresh air, drink clean water etc-etc
yet we do the opposite...

I think burning that TV is a shitty idea (perhaps even not legal), but fuck it legal or not,.. I would go with the moral instinct
to respect the environment...........every bit counts 

akwilly

This photo shows that I poured GAS not diesel into the Miller lite 18 pack that is in my tv. I would never use unleaded gas but it's all I have in hand. I will light some toilet paper and try to toss it into the tv box

JesusJuice

Let's see the shit before you set it on fire.

akwilly

Tis photo shows a nice burn

akwilly

The tv is burning much hotter and faster than I anticipated. Luckily whatever is burning in my tv smells so much that it is overpowering any burning poo smells

akwilly

For what it's worth I didn't find pooing in my tv a pleasant experience at all. To start it made loud popping sounds and a burning smell when I took my ax to it. Beyond that the glassish screen started to pop out leaving me with little slivers that I should clean up. Because of the glass and popping noises I couldn't get very confy pooing in the hole i made. On the plus side it did blaze nicely and had a welcoming masking aroma. That said I doubt I will poo in a tv again

WOTR

Quote from: akwilly on November 24, 2016, 04:19:30 AM
For what it's worth I didn't find pooing in my tv a pleasant experience at all... That said I doubt I will poo in a tv again
I'm laughing hard enough that I am in tears.  Words I never thought I would read.

akwilly

Quote from: WOTR on November 24, 2016, 04:27:03 AM
I'm laughing hard enough that I am in tears.  Words I never thought I would read.
learn from my mistakes buddy

Nobody

Quote from: akwilly on November 24, 2016, 04:19:30 AM
That said I doubt I will poo in a tv again

Are any further experimental commodes in the works?  Or do you see yourself sticking with beer boxes for the near future?

There are times I hate being on the East Coast as I tend to miss some good stuff.   Missed most of Art's shows, have never really
heard Hoagland and of course I missed this last night.  It is too damn bad Willy because I could have talked you through it.

*sigh*

I mean it appears you did fine but I am confident I could have helped you avoid the splinter issue.  Which in turn would have given
you more confidence for the future.  The last thing bellgab needs is Willy getting butt-shy.

I was hoping for a picked over Turkey cavity poo later today but the TV exceeded even that.   Solid man.  Solid.

K_Dubb

Quote from: akwilly on November 24, 2016, 04:08:07 AM
The tv is burning much hotter and faster than I anticipated. Luckily whatever is burning in my tv smells so much that it is overpowering any burning poo smells

For this eloquent image and the hazards you risked to capture it I salute you!

akwilly

Quote from: Walks_At_Night (ツ) on November 24, 2016, 07:19:32 AM
There are times I hate being on the East Coast as I tend to miss some good stuff.   Missed most of Art's shows, have never really
heard Hoagland and of course I missed this last night.  It is too damn bad Willy because I could have talked you through it.

*sigh*

I mean it appears you did fine but I am confident I could have helped you avoid the splinter issue.  Which in turn would have given
you more confidence for the future.  The last thing bellgab needs is Willy getting butt-shy.

I was hoping for a picked over Turkey cavity poo later today but the TV exceeded even that.   Solid man.  Solid.
ya I could have used some guidance on this deal. I swear I thought the tv was going to ignite on its own!  The freakin screen just started cracking bigger and bigger and these dang little shards were shooting out of it. Maybe I'm wrong but  for a second I thought the tv started to bounce side to side about a minute after I hit it with the ax

akwilly

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 24, 2016, 09:29:19 AM
For this eloquent image and the hazards you risked to capture it I salute you!
thank you k dubb. I hope you have a great Thanksgiving