• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Lisa Garr

Started by yumyumtree, May 10, 2014, 06:56:33 PM

Lisa Garr returns to Coast to Coast AM tonight and will attempt to be even more unlistenable than Connie Willis. Garr won't joke about food but instead will present a low-key druglike induced sleep to whoever listens.
Joining her for four hours of drivel and mindlessness of the higher realm will be Bob Olson.
So get ready for that.

wr250

ugg.
a knapp doubleheader would be the best thing c2c has seen since,well, the  last knapp doubleheader.

smitty9999

So far I'm enjoying the guest speaking about the weather.

Gassy Man

Why is the guest whispering dramatically.  It's almost unlistenable.  Lisa isn't bad, but she's trying too hard to sound sexy.

Quote from: Gassy Man on December 28, 2014, 12:58:48 AM
Why is the guest whispering dramatically.  It's almost unlistenable.  Lisa isn't bad, but she's trying too hard to sound sexy.

He's afraid the government might hear him.

Either that, or Carnivora ate his voice box.

gnooryblows

oh wow lisa garr is hosting tonight, guess i wont be listening.

Noorynoid

Quote from: gnooryblows on December 28, 2014, 01:11:03 AM
oh wow lisa garr is hosting tonight, guess i wont be listening.

Tried to gag myself with a spoon and it felt so good after listening to Lisa Garr I rammed a fork in my ear too.

Noorynoid

Lisa isn't bad, but she's trying too hard to sound sexy.

Dog food isn't bad either when you get used to it.

albrecht

Sooo, the lone sponsor of the guest's website on chemtrails is a company called "blue water alchemy" which itself has an interesting intro:

"Early in the year 2003 Don began having a recurring dream of "…standing nude in a void while a white liquid was profusely pouring into his mouth from above." Not knowing what he was dreaming of. August 2003 he contracted a mosquito virus penned the "Mystery Virus" and became very ill and bed ridden for seven months.
After his second near death experience Don heard Barry Carter the global librarian of the Ormus movement speaking on Coast to Coast AM." :o :o

It also involves "Rodin Coil which hangs in the center of the Merkaba emanates the Solfeggio tones on a constant loop playing every 29 minutes" so this company is certainly C2C material and should be supported.

http://www.bluewateralchemy.com/aboutus.asp

Nebraska888

Quote from: Noorynoid on December 28, 2014, 02:00:29 AM

Tried to gag myself with a spoon and it felt so good after listening to Lisa Garr I rammed a fork in my ear too.

I suspect that Garr is a very nice person......but, OMG.....she is just NOT Coast to Coast host material.   National Public Radio needs to hire her!   Yep, she is gag-worthy.......just so pretentious and sickening sweet.  Excuse me, I need to puke.   :P 

yumyumtree

I've noticed a lot of bait-and-switch on coast to coast lately.  Last night's show with Lisa Garr is an excellent example. She said somebody would be on to discuss weather in 2015 or some such, which sounded pretty good, but the next thing I know I'm hearing Bilderbergers and chemtrails.

yumyumtree

oh, is that what it is?

zeebo

When is the next Garr show?  I've got my spirit crystal and yoga mat but don't know how to use them.

Nebraska888

Quote from: zeebo on January 18, 2015, 01:17:51 AM
When is the next Garr show?  I've got my spirit crystal and yoga mat but don't know how to use them.

;D  ;D  ;D  ;D

Get rid of Garr! 

Wintermute

I'll just say it... Lisa Garr is my least favorite host. She's just not good. Maybe she can back-up Kim Kommando?

Wintermute

Quote from: Nebraska888 on January 18, 2015, 01:46:49 PM

;D ;D ;D ;D

Get rid of Garr!

One of the better posts right here folks.

Quote from: zeebo on January 18, 2015, 01:17:51 AM

Do you have a magical Healing Broom for whisking away whatever ails you?

http://www.healingbroom.com/

zeebo

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on January 19, 2015, 12:33:19 PM
Do you have a magical Healing Broom for whisking away whatever ails you?

http://www.healingbroom.com/

Damn I had one but traded it away to a vegan druid in my reiki class.  Poor dear had a chakra outta whack.  In return she gave me a great herbal-raspberry aromatherapy recipe, which also goes great on ice cream.

Quote from: Noorynoid on December 28, 2014, 02:03:55 AM

Dog food isn't bad either when you get used to it.

That bad huh?

Bellathor

Looks like she's got another shit-tastic show lined up for us tonight.

I sense many doubters in the room. I won't let your negative energy bring me down.

zeebo

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on February 21, 2015, 02:16:44 PM
I sense many doubters in the room. I won't let your negative energy bring me down.

This is some good power-of-intention here.  I've already got my harmony incense going, and my enlightenment crystals polished up to refract my energy back towards my higher self.

bateman

Quote from: zeebo on February 21, 2015, 03:15:11 PM
This is some good power-of-intention here.  I've already got my harmony incense going, and my enlightenment crystals polished up to refract my energy back towards my higher self.

Better load up the bong too.

Morgus

Quote from: Bellathor on February 21, 2015, 12:39:36 PM
Looks like she's got another shit-tastic show lined up for us tonight.

Looks like a big "new-age" health-fest tonight?

Cayce's Wisdom/ Healing Techniques
Sat 02-21
Joining Lisa Garr in the first half, Kevin Todeschi, executive director and CEO of Edgar Cayce's A.R.E., offers fresh insights into Cayce's prophetic and health material, and how it speaks to where humankind is today. Followed by MIT-trained engineer, Brent Phillips, who spent years studying with various master healers and spiritual teachers to discover the principles underlying miraculous instant healing, financial abundance, and enlightenment.

Quote from: Morgus on February 21, 2015, 04:10:08 PM
Looks like a big "new-age" health-fest tonight?

Cayce's Wisdom/ Healing Techniques
Sat 02-21
Joining Lisa Garr in the first half, Kevin Todeschi, executive director and CEO of Edgar Cayce's A.R.E., offers fresh insights into Cayce's prophetic and health material, and how it speaks to where humankind is today. Followed by MIT-trained engineer, Brent Phillips, who spent years studying with various master healers and spiritual teachers to discover the principles underlying miraculous instant healing, financial abundance, and enlightenment.

Ah, so while Noory has cornered the market on getting spiritual healers to give their expertise on engineering, Lee has taken the waylaid engineers and gotten them to fill in the gaps on spiritual healing.  Very complimentary and ingenious!  However, I think if Lee wants better health, she should just lay off the cigars.

wr250

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on February 21, 2015, 04:20:10 PM
Ah, so while Noory has cornered the market on getting spiritual healers to give their expertise on engineering, Lee has taken the waylaid engineers and gotten them to fill in the gaps on spiritual healing.  Very complimentary and ingenious!  However, I think if Lee wants better health, she should just lay off the cigars.
those might be cigar wrappers, but inside is "something else"

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on February 21, 2015, 04:20:10 PM

What will they think of next? Manned flight-to-Mars experts discussing Middle East policy.

wr250

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on February 21, 2015, 04:25:55 PM
What will they think of next? Manned flight-to-Mars experts discussing Middle East policy.
well they cant talk about manned mars missions, that would mean noory's contract would be over as soon as it happens.

Nebraska888

GARR.... ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  :P  :P  :P  :P  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(

She's just sooooooo wrong for Coast.

BattyBrooke

Which one of you is gassing Lisa Garr?