• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Sgt Bergdahl comes home (finally)

Started by pate, June 01, 2014, 06:24:49 AM

Quick Karl

Quote from: paladin1991 on June 05, 2014, 05:47:31 PM
Because their wearing duck hunting cammo?  Everyone knows that Haji don't hunt duck.

;D

paladin1991

VtaGeezer

Quote from: paladin1991 on June 05, 2014, 05:47:31 PM
Because their wearing duck hunting cammo?  Everyone knows that Haji don't hunt duck.
So bearded Bergdahl Sr., a ginger yet, in a blue shirt w/tie and khakis, looks more like a jihadi than those guys?  You bet.

Tarbaby

Quote from: albrecht on June 01, 2014, 11:01:48 AM
While I certainly criticize the government and military, especially the politicians and bureaucrats, but I'm happy that this kid is returning home to his family. And how do we know we don't have a plan? If I was working at Gitmo or in the upper-hierarchy I would do clever things. Like upon release of this five "leak" out how we have gotten key information from them under interrogation (even if not true) to sow discord and distrust into the enemy camp. Put qsome RFID tag on them and track them to their lair. Or even inject them with an isotope or biological that will eventually kill them and/or kill those around them. If I was truly evil one could design the biological with a genetic component and take out their whole clan or tribe.
yes, I had a passing thought about the Rfid tactic. And rather than  have the men know about it have them rendered unconscious and have the RFID tags inserted into the body well they are unconscious. Could be very helpful in future tracking of the terrorists. But you took it a   couple steps further which was interesting.

paladin1991

Quote from: Tarbaby on June 05, 2014, 06:03:41 PM
yes, I had a passing thought about the Rfid tactic. And rather than  have the men know about it have them rendered unconscious and have the RFID tags inserted into the body well they are unconscious. Could be very helpful in future tracking of the terrorists. But you took ait  couple steps further which was interesting.
That's because he used to work for....THE MAN.

Quote from: VtaGeezer on June 05, 2014, 05:57:15 PM
So bearded Bergdahl Sr., a ginger yet, in a blue shirt w/tie and khakis, looks more like a jihadi than those guys?  You bet.
i dunno. they all look alike to me. beards can be that way ya know. does that make me a racist? speaking of racist... if i believe they are superior, does that mean i can dress in cammo too?

VtaGeezer

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on June 05, 2014, 06:09:10 PM
i dunno. they all look alike to me. beards can be that way ya know. does that make me a racist? speaking of racist... if i believe they are superior, does that mean i can dress in cammo too?
I won't even bring up Billy Gibbon and Frank..err...Beard.

Stellar

Quote from: VtaGeezer on June 05, 2014, 05:45:34 PM
Someone 'splane to me why Bergdahl's father "looks like a Moslem" to many on the right but the Robertson bunch doesn't.

I could not resist:
ZZ Top - Legs (OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO)

Kelt

Those Duck Dynasty sorts don't look so much Muslim as they look like fucking twats.

I saw 10 minutes of one episode and can confirm they are fucking twats, rather than Muslim.

Jackstar

I find this rhetoric about soldiers being at increased risk of kidnapping and being held for ransom to be exactly that: increased rhetoric.

There are a variety of technological means to make life an utter living hell for anyone so foolish as to attempt to extort money and/or concessions from the U.S. Military. Christ, have any of you ever seen Burn Notice? That is just one Michael.

Who exactly are these fucking pussies who are whining about this issue, anyway? "Oh, oh, I'm a member of the most elite, most heavily equipped, most technologically trained and sophisticated military force in the history of the known world, but I'm a-skeered ima gonna get caught!!"

Yeah, I just bet you are, you MiniProp CorpFasc Shill.

Quote from: VtaGeezer on June 05, 2014, 05:20:13 PM
Sure thing. Kidnapping and hostage taking have never occurred to the Islamists.

Before, they knew we didn't trade terrorists for hostages.  Now they know we will.

onan

Quote from: Paper*Boy on June 05, 2014, 09:30:14 PM

Before, they knew we didn't trade terrorists for hostages.  Now they know we will.
yeah we have never traded with terrorists for hostages before  ::)

Jackstar

Just when I thought the rhetoric could not increase any further, it does. Inexpressibly.

::)  <-- look, it's like a conga line! Who's with us???

onan

Quote from: Jackstar on June 05, 2014, 09:36:16 PM
Just when I thought the rhetoric could not increase any further, it does. Inexpressibly.

::)  <-- look, it's like a conga line! Who's with us???

wow, another inconsequential, snarky, worthless interjection, by Jackstar.

Catsmile

Quote from: onan on June 05, 2014, 09:38:29 PM
wow, another inconsequential, snarky, worthless interjection, by Jackstar.
He's the new forum Falkie.
Falkie 2.0?
Turbo Falkie?
Manic Falkie?

Jackstar

That really could have been the start of something amazing, and then you had to go and ruin it. I'm going to go stand on a street corner and cry into my pillow.

Jackstar

It took John McCain ten years to be elected to Congress, after being released. There's plenty of time to work on the Bergdahl campaign slogans.

bigchucka

Quote from: Catsmile on June 05, 2014, 09:47:11 PM

Didn't Falkie have walls of texts and dumbass .gifs posted by other people?

Lord, please don't subject me to having to put up with that dumb shit again.  It got to the point where the .gifs made it feel like it was slowing my computer down...

Jackstar

What's interesting (to me) is that the entire Falkie meltdown happened while I was temporarily away from the forum.

What I remember is that he was posting his little videos, and I said, "dude, you really should use a green screen. It's off the shelf technology. This isn't going to end well..." And then I took off, to engage in other pursuits.

Cunnilingus was involved. When I got back, Falkie was the absent forum legend! I still haven't the foggiest what transpired, and frankly, I like it that way--I am not bragging, but that was a fucking trainwreck on the way coming.

Anyway, I don't know what Pussygrin's problem is, or really, anyone else's--this isn't the first time around the mulberry bush for me. I know better than to ask questions that I do not wish to know the answers to. Let me tell you how it goes. Everyone with a heart or a sack, they either walk it off, or they message me, and they discover over time, that, lo! I am a wonderful person! Everyone else wanders around with their passive aggressive lump of coal up their ass, they walk around funny for about a week, then they shit out their lump of coal, discover that diamonds take longer than a week to make, then they blame me for not being a diamond magnate.

I've seen this kind of thing before. Did I mention that? Maybe it is me. Yeah, probably. It can't possibly be all of the mothers I have dated.

Quote from: Jackstar on June 06, 2014, 12:56:13 AM
What's interesting (to me) is that the entire Falkie meltdown happened while I was temporarily away from the forum.

What I remember is that he was posting his little videos, and I said, "dude, you really should use a green screen. It's off the shelf technology. This isn't going to end well..." And then I took off, to engage in other pursuits.

Cunnilingus was involved. When I got back, Falkie was the absent forum legend! I still haven't the foggiest what transpired, and frankly, I like it that way--I am not bragging, but that was a fucking trainwreck on the way coming.

Anyway, I don't know what Pussygrin's problem is, or really, anyone else's--this isn't the first time around the mulberry bush for me. I know better than to ask questions that I do not wish to know the answers to. Let me tell you how it goes. Everyone with a heart or a sack, they either walk it off, or they message me, and they discover over time, that, lo! I am a wonderful person! Everyone else wanders around with their passive aggressive lump of coal up their ass, they walk around funny for about a week, then they shit out their lump of coal, discover that diamonds take longer than a week to make, then they blame me for not being a diamond magnate.

I've seen this kind of thing before. Did I mention that? Maybe it is me. Yeah, probably. It can't possibly be all of the mothers I have dated.

Rambling, multi-paragraph, barely lucid, you really are the new Falkie.

paladin1991

Quote from: Catsmile on June 05, 2014, 09:47:11 PM
Falkie 2.0?
Turbo Falkie?
Manic Falkie?

Falkenstein? ;D

paladin1991

Quote from: Jackstar on June 06, 2014, 12:56:13 AM

Cunnilingus was involved.

Yeah.  Early on the Jackwad and I PM'd and found out that we have more in common than not.  We passed our lumps and compared.  We  ooooh'd and aaaaaah'd over the various facets and then reinsertd our lumps.  (Our own lumps in our own asses.  Don't be gross.)

As for cunnilingus ?  At no time did I ever go down on The Jackwad.  He did however go down on me, but then he would have said fellatio wouldn't he?

And oh yes, he is Mr. Wonderful.  He is so expressive and ...... sensitive, ...... I would like us all to call him Mr. FAAAAB-ulous.

The unavoidable irony being the obvious fact that people who walk around calling themselves 'wonderful' generally are not.

NowhereInTime

Quote from: Paper*Boy on June 05, 2014, 09:30:14 PM

Oh, spot on Papes! You're right, I mean, it's not like they figured out how to blow up the Khobar towers, bomb our embassies or hijack jetliners and crash them into the Pentagon!  Stupid fucks!  We had them snowed on our St. Reagan's pledge not to trade with terrorists!
Curses on Obama for revealing this deep, strongly protected, always-adhered-to secret to these unknowing bastards!!

Quote from: NowhereInTime on June 06, 2014, 10:52:09 AM
Oh, spot on Papes! You're right, I mean, it's not like they figured out how to blow up the Khobar towers, bomb our embassies or hijack jetliners and crash them into the Pentagon!  Stupid fucks!  We had them snowed on our St. Reagan's pledge not to trade with terrorists!
Curses on Obama for revealing this deep, strongly protected, always-adhered-to secret to these unknowing bastards!!

I noticed your hero managed to get through an entire day without committing treason yesterday.  What, did he take the day off?

Quick Karl

Quote from: Paper*Boy on June 06, 2014, 11:55:14 AM

I noticed your hero managed to get through an entire day without committing treason yesterday.  What, did he take the day off?

;D

Kelt

So long as the terrorists don't work out that white westerners aren't gods and that we can be killed.

Quick Karl

Quote from: Kelt on June 06, 2014, 11:57:53 AM
So long as the terrorists don't work out that white westerners aren't gods and that we can be killed.

Kelt, if you so obviously loathe yourself and what you stand for, don't go projecting on everyone else.

K?

Kelt

On the contrary I think I'm great fun :)

My only real regret is that I can't go drinking with myself.

You, on the other hand, seem like a very angry man.

From what little I've read I suspect you're a beater.

That's not cool, man.