• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

I was banned from this site long long ago so to make amends

Started by gnooryblows, May 05, 2014, 06:44:23 PM

Jackstar

Topic: More secret 9/11/01 documents identified (2014-04-30)  (Read 108 times)

Topic: More secret 9/11/12 documents identified (2014-04-30)  (Read 27 times)

Topic: I was banned from this site long long ago so to make amends  (Read 870 times)

http://youtu.be/HQ_tgBpBMV4

Oh, by all means, carry on, carry on. Do not let me get in your way, please.

...JUST GIVE US THE GAS, WE SPARE YOU YOUR LIVES...

bigchucka

I would have put Benghazi in the title of the middle one.  Might explain the 27 times.

area51drone

Quote from: Ms. C on May 07, 2014, 05:25:28 AM
this is bellgab. we dont think, we drink AND smoke.

fixed it for u

no, I fixed it for you

McPhallus

Quote from: wotr1 on May 06, 2014, 10:08:27 PM
There is a part of me that kind of hopes that MV leaves you drifting for awhile so that I can watch your attempts to get banned grow more and more desperate (I really have to interpret your post as saying that you want to be banned again so that you can prove to yourself that the first time was not you... it was the forum.")

God, I love the internets... It is a great place to people watch.

I think you're probably right.  Jesus, talk about passive-aggressive behavior.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: McPhallus on May 07, 2014, 05:52:31 AM
I think you're probably right.  Jesus, talk about passive-aggressive behavior.

Well yes, you can do that:

I (and it's only my considered opinion) he's a sociopath with deep deep psychological issues that need addressing in a quiet place.. Anyone who has the death of anyone who they're not directly connected with as a handle needs some serious help.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: aldousburbank on May 07, 2014, 08:09:45 AM
Drop acid often.

I did that once with a car battery, nearly broke my foot...not recommended kids. Acid spilled out and ruined the shine.

Bart Ell

Quote from: gnoorymustdie on May 06, 2014, 07:20:45 PM
bring on the ban once more, i suppose

dumbasses

That's no way to do it.
Think blaze of glory.....
and take some of the twattier twats with you.

gnooryblows

http://alt.conspiracy.narkive.com/ZZu6rfhO/was-ramona-bell-murdered-by-art

nobody knows what their home life was like. if she even MENTIONED the word divorce, bell, who was obviously wealthy, would have stood to lose large sum of money. boom, theres one possible motive

furthermore, you do NOT remarry 3 months after the death of your wife of 15 years and you do not begin DATING within the same month of said wife of 15 years death.

gnooryblows

Theres power, money, status and oddly suspicious circumstances abounded in this case and people are giving me shit for pointing it out that in likelihood he probably murdered his wife because he had an internet honey in the philipenes or at the very least let her die and denied her medical attention

oh and one more convenient fact

he DID leave the country nearly immediately after the death supposedly to "be with airyn", which may or may not be true, but lets not forget that he did leave the country after the suspicious murder or death

my guess (and this is just wild speculation) is that he knew he was remarrying fast and wanted to bug out before it aroused suspicion. he returned back to the states after he realized he had gotten away with the murder or ramona

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: gnoorymustdie on May 07, 2014, 10:50:27 AM
http://alt.conspiracy.narkive.com/ZZu6rfhO/was-ramona-bell-murdered-by-art

what's your point?  three posts, all speculation by people who weren't there in any capacity, and 8 years old.

by the way, ramona herself was a smoker.  you conveniently left that little fact out when mentioning art's second hand smoke.  and i said you "deserved" to be banned.  not "deserve".  past tense.  changes the context a bit.

George Drooly

Quote from: MV on May 07, 2014, 10:59:57 AM
agreed.  this stupid cunt embodies the word "internet".

There's your new corner quote, heh

McPhallus

nobody knows what their home life was like.

Exactly.  So you are wildly speculating.

BTW, your "make amends" agenda seems to be going downhill pretty fast.

gnooryblows

Quote from: MV on May 07, 2014, 10:57:49 AM
what's your point?  three posts, all speculation by people who weren't there in any capacity, and 8 years old.

by the way, ramona herself was a smoker.  you conveniently left that little fact out when mentioning art's second hand smoke.  and i said you "deserved" to be banned.  not "deserve".  past tense.  changes the context a bit.

fine, she smoked, im not a self proclaimed expert on the topic, i was just pointing out the suspiciousness of it all when i got banned, on other websites ive posted the same comment about him murdering her and most people who reply just say "yeah, duh"
but whether she smoked or not or whether it was arts cigarette that did it was never part of the point (obv she knew he smoked when she started boning him). the point is that known asthmatics keep their inhalers close by, especially if they have dangerous, potentially deadly asthma. and they were in a trailer from what i remember (correct me if im wrong) when it happened, so art must have heard her in distress because camping trailers are not big

the whole thing stinks

money
power
celebrity
status
and DEATH

gnooryblows

Quote from: McPhallus on May 07, 2014, 11:04:25 AM
Exactly.  So you are wildly speculating.

BTW, your "make amends" agenda seems to be going downhill pretty fast.

THAT is speculation, sure, I'm pointing out that in marriages financial motives for murder are often invariably born out of the financial difficulties associated with divorce

and hey i DID keep saying i didnt wanna say it but everyone kept teasing it out of me

gnooryblows

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1273933/pg1

and at some point there was reverse speech evidence off it supposedly. granted it was years ago and the audio is no longer available. however the question remains and if anyone is able to find the audio i'd like to hear it

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: gnoorymustdie on May 07, 2014, 11:06:37 AM
but whether she smoked or not or whether it was arts cigarette that did it was never part of the point...

uhh, excuse me?  it was explicitly part of your point.  whether it was or wasn't, though, it illustrates your dubious grasp of the facts in this case, and your willingness to reach far fetched conclusions despite your poor command of the facts.  have you acquired a copy of ramona's autopsy report?

Quote from: gnoorymustdie on May 06, 2014, 07:19:47 PM
I believe he denied his wife medical help when she died of an asthma attack (known medical condition which people who suffer from universally carry albuterol on their person in the event of an attack) from HIS cigarette smoke.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: gnoorymustdie on May 07, 2014, 11:10:55 AM

and at some point there was reverse speech evidence off it supposedly. granted it was years ago and the audio is no longer available. however the question remains and if anyone is able to find the audio i'd like to hear it

fuck me.  now you're adding reverse speech to the inventory of evidence against art bell as a murderer?  you really know how to package a presentation.

gnooryblows

no, you interpret that statement that way, but the point is that he denied her the medical help, whose cigarette smoke is obv not relevant cuz its not murder if someone dies by your cigarettes smoking.

really, no bs dude, not trying to fight you on this one, thats really not what i meant, just sayin and clearin the air

Bart Ell

furthermore, you do NOT remarry 3 months after the death of your wife of 15 years and you do not begin DATING within the same month of said wife of 15 years death.

You also don't quit your new show 14 minutes after the first commercial break.

Quote from: gnoorymustdie on May 07, 2014, 10:57:20 AM
lets not forget that he did leave the country after the suspicious murder or death

He left the country? GUILTY! FREAKING SERIAL TRAVELLER! Now I don't feel so bad about that missing plane, is was full of murders leaving the country.

gnooryblows

Quote from: MV on May 07, 2014, 11:15:39 AM
fuck me.  now you're adding reverse speech to the inventory of evidence against art bell as a murderer?  you really know how to package a presentation.

MV i am not unequivocally saying that he MURDERED his wife i am saying that I BELIEVE he murdered his wife based on the SUSPICIOUS CIRCUMSTANCES and POSSIBLE MOTIVES  that surrounded the event

obv nobody is going to be able to prove whether it happened or not but there IS reasonable suspicion for anybody to believe that it happened, and i do believe that it did

Bart Ell

Quote from: MV on May 07, 2014, 11:15:39 AM

You may laugh at reverse speech but howzabout this one -
If you rearrange the letters in the phrase "Art killed Ramona Bell" you get "ART BELL KILLED RAMONA"
HFS!

gnooryblows

Quote from: gnoorymustdie on May 07, 2014, 11:18:42 AM
MV i am not unequivocally saying that he MURDERED his wife i am saying that I BELIEVE he murdered his wife based on the SUSPICIOUS CIRCUMSTANCES and POSSIBLE MOTIVES  that surrounded the event

obv nobody is going to be able to prove whether it happened or not but there IS reasonable suspicion for anybody to believe that it happened, and i do believe that it did

my honest take is that ramona and him may have had some problem, or he may have been talking to the woman in philipenes....
ramona has a asthma attack in the trailer while theyre on vacation, she reaches for the inhaler, bell gently nudges it out of reach
waits a few minutes to call the authorities
ramona dies
the end

EDIT bells hands are legally clean in this scenario cuz theres no way to prove he knew of her attack while she was still alive

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: gnoorymustdie on May 07, 2014, 11:10:55 AM

As you're so adept at investigative work (particularly serious crime it seems) why were you never on the selection for the police and later FBI? I find it genuinely surprising you were never snapped up by a hard pressed police department that needed that extra insight from someone such as yourself. There must be many many unsolved murders throughout your city that you and you alone could solve simply by clicking on the net.

Alternatively you're deluded and have made several times libelous comments against Art Bell, who if he was made aware and had a mind to, could take MV to task for allowing it, and then he'd come after you. You could plead insanity of course, but MV can't...well not much.